Raistlin (EUNE)
: Find a champ you feel good when playing, one you ace with, get VERY good playing with him and maybe 2 more tops, play only those 3 champs , control the game. ALWAYS have map AND Minimap awareness, you will be a God in the match, ward and ping others so that they ward too. Do not engage if you are not certain of victory, when you are 10/0 , you will feel great even if you lose that game ;) since you will prolly get loot and know you did your best.
Well for the past weak I only play yasuo and ryze wow
Raistlin (EUNE)
: ping your teammates when you see them not having warded, tell them not to push so that you can gank, you tell SS from other lanes, not only yours if you get over 6,7 kills, leave some for your teammates, they will be happy, happy players play better do not die for others, and do not make others die for you make positive jokes on chat :) ppl will play better and match will be good
Maiziea (EUW)
: I kind of understand, I saw you're in bronze 5 and it can be really frustrating to play in that elo :P Even if you belong there, you usually still have some idea of what you should be doing, you just fail to do it, and so does your team. there's very little grouping and lots of 1vs3. Getting a normal MRR of silver-gold will probably fix that issue, along with that, stop playing ranked. people are a lot more forgiving in normals. Of course you might not be able to get to that elo because obviously not every is as good at the game as others, but if you can you'll get there sooner or later so just play. Playing with friends can also make it a lot more fun to play, preferably people of the same elo or a bit lower than you or someone who can teach you to play better, like a support or jungle main since these two roles can roam easily and help you out or just pay attention to what you're doing. If you don't have any friends who play league and you think you have no chance of getting out of bronze then I don't know what else to tell you :P sorry. Hope this helps :) this has been working for me, apart from kind of relying on friends to play, don't play a lot on my own anymore.
Rioter Comments

DJchamp711

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion