Kurotsu (EUW)
: Press Spacebar to accept match
WC9 Umbra (EUW)
: you cant force other to loose the game. its not fair
but he wasn't even afk he clicked NO too..
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Roughly 100 damage a second from him... yeah seems fine to me, not even sarcastic or anything, that IS completely balanced, especially considering he's melee... If anything you should point out his movement speed that probably stuck him on you.
: Master yi player crying. Hahahahaha
DarkMoon222 (EUNE)
: if its not played in high elo or its rarely played.. don't nerf it *Riot Logic*
Actualy when i was 1 hit left he left me alive for a bit but oke
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Face your fears - and talk about them!
My fear:Kids that are 12years or younger,reason?Flame,Tilt,troll,cry my seccond fear:Xin Zhao
Mada (EUW)
: One of the reasons I visit the boards is to find out what a person who doesn't even take the time to check the spelling of whatever he's talking about, has to contribute. I'm never disappointed.
Rioter Comments
: If you plan on having fully preset runepages then I guess you could buy more (for rp/be), but in my experience it's really a lot better to just edit a new one every match, especially in ranked where you can see your matchup. But otherwise, it's always just been like that. A little moneygrab from riot in my opinion, but hey, not THAT bad now that you can edit them in champ select.
w8 you can buy rune pages too ? huh :/
: So you can buy the rest. But it's easy to work only with 1 page. Few days practice and you are ready to edit it for 5 seconds.
i can edit the runes fast but i am low spec takes 20secs to load it up all :/ anoys me
Rioter Comments
Maluber (EUW)
: Just play 2 more ranked games. It won't kill you.
even game breaking bugs won't kill you but they are solved
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 5x sleep all 2.3 seconds 5x2.3= 11.5 seconds of sleep PLUS cooldown of her e = 14 seconds with cd reduction = 8 or 9 cd = INFINITE SLEEP KILL MEEEEE
Thats oke but late game zoe Q x5 ? :D
Rioter Comments
: If I had a premade to play it with sure but one for all is unplayable without a premade because you just get 3-4 man premades forcing you to play something your awful at even if you speak out and say your awful at it so then you go 0/5/0 then they start shit talking you
: imagine... zoe one for all {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
satan called you in this world ? :D
Saibbo (EUW)
: no
You have no soul
Rioter Comments
: Are people still having FPS drops?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

DarkMoon222

Level 139 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion