Rioter Comments
Pyrosen (EUW)
: You do understand blind is identical to how draft works just you aren't asigned the role? There's no other difference, I don't see why people complain so much but it's disabled because the queue times aren't healthy, more people queue for blind than draft
> [{quoted}](name=Pyrosen,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=z4ZUsrmX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-22T13:54:42.893+0000) > > You do understand blind is identical to how draft works just you aren't asigned the role? > There's no other difference, I don't see why people complain so much but it's disabled because the queue times aren't healthy, more people queue for blind than draft Yes because people main zed or master yi or something like that and those people go for blind pick because on draft these champs are banned most of the time and on blind pick you can instalock very easy while people who are on draft never instalock even if they are autofilled. Blind pick is garbage, every game i have solo bot because someone doesn't want to be a support {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Ekko is more complex but with more outplay potential thanks to his ult and W. Fizz is more basic and with a better escape in E, but more telegraphed as a champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Dead Delicious,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wFI48sHb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-09T23:33:21.088+0000) > > Ekko is more complex but with more outplay potential thanks to his ult and W. > Fizz is more basic and with a better escape in E, but more telegraphed as a champion. Yes,that is true. However, i think fizz is the better pick because he has more dmg and easier lane while ekko has a lot of hard match ups as for my experience
x HIGH x (EUNE)
: fizz
> [{quoted}](name=x HIGH x,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wFI48sHb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-09T21:44:51.814+0000) > > fizz {{sticker:draven-pose}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
luigi1776 (EUNE)
: well my opinion is that ap assasins are oneshoting champs faster than ad..but yea i also prefer ad assasins there skills usually cost less mana than a ap assasin
> [{quoted}](name=luigi1776,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ivaTYm2i,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-06T20:59:46.520+0000) > > well my opinion is that ap assasins are oneshoting champs faster than ad..but yea i also prefer ad assasins there skills usually cost less mana than a ap assasin You may be right. Ap assasins are dangerous and i think nidalee ekko fizz and diana are really strong
: > [{quoted}](name=Scrinnid,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ivaTYm2i,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-06T21:15:12.216+0000) Diana is a diver, not an assassin. She is in the class like : lee, pantheon. Not in: zed, talon, kata.
> [{quoted}](name=My Legit Banana,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ivaTYm2i,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-06-06T22:07:09.162+0000) > > Diana is a diver, not an assassin. > She is in the class like : lee, pantheon. > Not in: zed, talon, kata. Yes, but diana can instantky delete someone without problems . I don't know why riot put lee and diana in category fighters when they can do the job of the assassin pretty good
Rioter Comments
kiwishrew (EUW)
: My favourites are {{champion:115}}, {{champion:134}}, {{champion:99}} and {{champion:127}}. I don't know who is good and bad right now because I haven't played since Zoe release. Also your favourites make me want to murder you but we're all friends here {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
> [{quoted}](name=kiwishrew,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IAAExETe,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-06-06T17:09:07.186+0000) > > My favourites are {{champion:115}}, {{champion:134}}, {{champion:99}} and {{champion:127}}. I don't know who is good and bad right now because I haven't played since Zoe release. > > Also your favourites make me want to murder you but we're all friends here > > {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} {{sticker:draven-pose}} hahahha ^^ ofc everyone hates yasuo.However he is not my main but i play him as for the others (ekko, talon,fizz) yes i know people who hate me for that hahah
: Twisted Fate is my one of my favourites and probably one of the strongest mid laners in the game (not in terms of power but in terms of safety and ability to carry) :) My other favourites are Ryze (who is decidedly Not Great right now) and Orianna (who is OK into certain matchups but on the weak side)
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=IAAExETe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-06-06T16:48:24.777+0000) > > Twisted Fate is my one of my favourites and probably one of the strongest mid laners in the game (not in terms of power but in terms of safety and ability to carry) :) > > My other favourites are Ryze (who is decidedly Not Great right now) and Orianna (who is OK into certain matchups but on the weak side) Nice choices. I haven't played mages soon but when i last did't it turned out that i m not good with them XD.However, i like playing them but i play like 2 mages and these are azir and ryze.With the others i just don't know what am i doing
  Rioter Comments
Sirrkas (EUW)
: What Shiwah wrote. You get the message very rarely. There is no way to know, if someone got punished. Basing it on that message would just let it look like, nearly no one ever gets punished.
> [{quoted}](name=Sirrkas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZHmHMA2h,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2018-06-04T22:11:33.507+0000) > > What Shiwah wrote. You get the message very rarely. There is no way to know, if someone got punished. Basing it on that message would just let it look like, nearly no one ever gets punished. But how can u be sure then, that someone is punished? It is not possible ? And does instant feedback comes only when there is a ban ? When there is chat restriction there is no message or i am wrong ?
Sirrkas (EUW)
: > I ve reported recently people who flame others or me by saying something about their family by repeating words like ,,useless,, ,,%%%%%%,, and more and nothing happnes. You can't know if nothing happened. The message you sometimes get, is very rare and not getting it, doesn't mean, the player didn't get a punishment. The only thing you could check would be bans, if you stalk their profiles. If the player got a CR, there is no way for you to tell, if he got one or not.
> [{quoted}](name=Sirrkas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZHmHMA2h,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-06-04T21:59:14.948+0000) > > You can't know if nothing happened. The message you sometimes get, is very rare and not getting it, doesn't mean, the player didn't get a punishment. The only thing you could check would be bans, if you stalk their profiles. If the player got a CR, there is no way for you to tell, if he got one or not. Wait, wait ! Explain me more because it seems i know wrong :D All i know is when i report someone after 5-10 mins there should be an instant feedback and from this feedback i m sure that he got punished. Right ?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > ty for the information. It's merely an opinion rather than information :x You'll have to wait and see what riot does and how the game feels once the patch is up, maybe change your build path a bit going a bit more defensive early or something But like idk, I haven't really tried any mage action on PBE :x
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=n3QHIWhQ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-10T23:33:09.773+0000) > > It's merely an opinion rather than information :x > > You'll have to wait and see what riot does and how the game feels once the patch is up, maybe change your build path a bit going a bit more defensive early or something > But like idk, I haven't really tried any mage action on PBE :x You are right, the only way to find out is when the patch comes :) . Anyways, i would like to see other predictions and opinions^^
: Not too sure but I feel like they're gonna buff base armor on basically everyone, or at least on tank items to compensate for the early damage If they do it wouldn't make too much of a difference with the IE true damage and change to last whisper I mean, I'm no expert but I think they might do something like that (maybe in a later patch tho), and if they do ap assassins should still be viable because you'd have less mr than armor I guess I don't know, and I'm pretty sure the changes are coming in patch 8.11 so that gives them a lot more time for stuff like that anyway And I'm no expert tho If it stays the way things are on PBE right now then yeah it's gonna be all about that AD for a while, but I trust that rito will eventually fix the issues that ensue If you're good at a champ it won't matter tho so play what you want to c:
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=n3QHIWhQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-10T23:22:51.776+0000) > > Not too sure but I feel like they're gonna buff base armor on basically everyone, or at least on tank items to compensate for the early damage > If they do it wouldn't make too much of a difference with the IE true damage and change to last whisper > > I mean, I'm no expert but I think they might do something like that (maybe in a later patch tho), and if they do ap assassins should still be viable because you'd have less mr than armor I guess > > I don't know, and I'm pretty sure the changes are coming in patch 8.11 so that gives them a lot more time for stuff like that anyway > And I'm no expert tho > > If it stays the way things are on PBE right now then yeah it's gonna be all about that AD for a while, but I trust that rito will eventually fix the issues that ensue > > If you're good at a champ it won't matter tho so play what you want to c: ty for the information. Well, i dont know what to say i dont have an opinion about this. I play mid lane but i dont like so much ad champs( most of the time i play ekko or fizz or a mage). When i am mid i rarely go ad and if i go this is yasuo :DDD but as i said i play mostly ap so it'd be good if they dont get weaker after this new item
Rioter Comments
bal40 (EUW)
: They want you to play competitively, tilt from playing competitively and after it go play fortnite.
> [{quoted}](name=bal40,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E1ZzmlOR,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-09T09:20:59.207+0000) > > They want you to play competitively, tilt from playing competitively and after it go play fortnite. Hm i think that was very accurate :DDD Anyways i hope they do some changes and make game modes more often playable because it will be way more funnier
Rioter Comments
: Taliyah, Tf, Aurelion, Kassawin would be the roam champs Fizz, Zed, Kat would be the assasins Veigar, Anivia would be the control mages These are pretty much the high elo picks right now.
> [{quoted}](name=SaltGawd,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ePOW2ZN0,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-30T13:26:41.136+0000) > > Taliyah, Tf, Aurelion, Kassawin would be the roam champs > Fizz, Zed, Kat would be the assasins > Veigar, Anivia would be the control mages > > These are pretty much the high elo picks right now. Hm What about Ekko ?
Rioter Comments
: I actually really don't like his current Q Any abilities in general that enhance basic attack damage is not really fun to play against, i'm talking to you: {{champion:75}} {{champion:122}}{{champion:39}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:83}}
> [{quoted}](name=Darkin Hybrid,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gcxgBLcr,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-04-24T10:21:51.198+0000) > > I actually really don't like his current Q > > Any abilities in general that enhance basic attack damage is not really fun to play against, i'm talking to you: {{champion:75}} {{champion:122}}{{champion:39}} {{champion:420}} {{champion:107}} {{champion:77}} {{champion:48}} {{champion:83}} I dont like his Q either. I think it makes the champion more boring because it s just an autto attack reset. The S7 Q was awesome in my opinion
: Why Riot reverted Rengar's q
Yes and fed zed can't burst multiple people ! Rioooooot ??
Rioter Comments
DeafLord (EUNE)
: I like his old Q more because he would one shot but wont jump 1v3 or 1v4 and burst them all in a second which makes him better to fit in the assassin list Dont worry its hella fun with his old one too{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=DeafLord,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tbcpcZ6R,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-13T06:24:55.736+0000) > > I like his old Q more because he would one shot but wont jump 1v3 or 1v4 and burst them all in a second which makes him better to fit in the assassin list Dont worry its hella fun with his old one too{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} Well, that's nice to hear
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jade Queen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=destroyerr2,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=T9UBe9JN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-02-08T20:11:00.543+0000) > > Hm sry but i can t really undestand it no matter how dumb it sounds . It says champ select prob and mission issues not impossible to log in You can't log in, it is clearly stated ON the client as well. Anyways If you took your time to come to boards, then might as well check the main page as well.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Jade Queen,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=T9UBe9JN,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-02-08T20:13:11.497+0000) > > You can't log in, it is clearly stated ON the client as well. > Anyways > If you took your time to come to boards, then might as well check the main page as well.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} ehm i ll just wait untill it s fixed ( probably won't be soon )
: Client OFFLINE - did you see it now?
> [{quoted}](name=Rito Waleri BG,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=T9UBe9JN,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-08T20:13:06.580+0000) > > Client > OFFLINE - did you see it now? hahahah yes actually
Saibbo (EUW)
: http://oi63.tinypic.com/280od9w.jpg wait they fix the issue with the servers
> [{quoted}](name=Mark Sama,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=T9UBe9JN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-08T20:09:05.544+0000) > > http://oi63.tinypic.com/280od9w.jpg Hm sry but i can t really undestand it no matter how dumb it sounds . It says champ select prob and mission issues not impossible to log in
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Where is Blood mooon ;/ ?
And another question how long does one mode last ? 1 week ?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ToXiCFiSh (EUW)
: Try repairing your client, then once it is done go into a custom game and see if it still occurs, if it doesnt then I suppose you can go play games again. If it still occurs let me know and I will try help you further.
> [{quoted}](name=ToXiCFiSh,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=dMfEHsyr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-27T16:36:53.839+0000) > > Try repairing your client, then once it is done go into a custom game and see if it still occurs, if it doesnt then I suppose you can go play games again. If it still occurs let me know and I will try help you further. Thank you a lot mate . I waited 5-10 min and it seems now everything is fine in pracitse tool. There i start 2,3 games and no problems. I will riks now on a pvp game XD i think it will be fine . If it occurs i ll do what you have told me
Rioter Comments
: No female assassins? Why do you hate women you misogynistic cisgender male!?{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} *Kappa*
> [{quoted}](name=Skarlet Starlet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wUq1zi6b,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-11T23:44:23.562+0000) > > No female assassins? Why do you hate women you misogynistic cisgender male!?{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} *Kappa* Hahahah katarina ♡
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Which are your favourite mid lane champions
Nice Mages are very fun. What do you think about the assasins ? Zed,Talon,Fizz ?
Rioter Comments
LazySlav (EUNE)
: Yasuo / Zed main... I think you should be happy by even have chance to play those champions
> [{quoted}](name=LazySlav,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EgtX43is,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-29T19:21:14.348+0000) > > Yasuo / Zed main... I think you should be happy by even have chance to play those champions Well i don t main them anymore for this reason XDD. I just play them from time to time especially yasuo only on the blood moon i played him a lot. But zed i play him more often. But i don t really main them i don t find something interesting in them anymore because they are permapick
Show more

Dominating375

Level 145 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion