Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragosh3000,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jv8yppx9,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-08T14:57:47.204+0000) > > And because a tons of raging because this game is based to be angry and enemy jungle said ( TY FOR THE GAME) I got 14 days ban..Why I really hate this fking game.. You were punished for what you said. Don't blame that on the enemy team. Mind sharing the logs? ##EDIT Good Riddance. You manged to say "k y s" at least 4 times in a row. Worse than that, this isn't even your first account, based on the name of the banned account. We don't need people like you plaguing the game. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
Yea but as revenge , he reported me.. And I reported him also for ez , why ez it cant be reported?...This is unsportmanship.
Pimers (EUW)
: In all case saying such things aren't good for anyone. If you want to have fun there is many games you can play other than League of Legends, especially if you tilt easily. You can also learn from the bad games, focus on your mistakes and don't play like a brainless player. If Kha was camping you, maybe he was punishing your mistakes. Try to understand how could you be better trough thoses games.
That cant to learn from my mistake. My mistake is to go on my jungle and farm? And he places all wards and I got only and only camp? This is unhelpful for me..
: You told someone to "kill yourself", you don`t have the right to be angry I think. There are people with mental health issues and it really hurts them if someone tells them such things. Remember, there is still a real Person behind the Monitor.
I know that , I am doing this because I was really done , 6 times when he come on my jungle and didn't letting me to play the game. He was main Kha'Zix but I was for first fking time Rengar Jungle + its lvl 15 account ...
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > This Kha'Zix also smurfing , he can be banned for multiple account? No rules against it. Besides, why would you want him banned for that? You're admitting to smurfing yourself.
And its normal to said Thanks for the game , easy jungle , ty for kill and some kind tilting words..Totally fair.. Again , if you're camped , how you avoid that? To someone kill you from your jungle?
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dragosh3000,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jv8yppx9,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-08T14:57:47.204+0000) > > I am doing this because I am totally angry to players who tryharding in normal.Can you explain me why you fu*king tryhard in normal game? Isn't the point of the game to win? Some people, like me, exclusively play normal games. Who are you to tell me I shouldn't "tryhard" in those games? It also depends on how you define "tryhard". For instance, I will: - Camp your lane - Cheese you inside bushes - Camp your lane some more - Dive you - 4 man gank you - Backdoor your base - Flash to kill you - Run towards your base like a madman when we ace your team If you consider that "tryhard", then yes I'm a tryharder. I consider that playing to win. What I won't do: - Kill you if you are DC - Kill your teammate if they are "running down mid" - Flame you in chat for every single meaningless mistake ######Actually, I don't even do that in Ranked games. That for me is the pinnacle of tryharding. > [{quoted}](name=Dragosh3000,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jv8yppx9,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-02-08T14:57:47.204+0000) > > I want some advice how to avoid that trash players who really do that. That Kha'Zix is far from trash. He's winning, isn't he? If that's the case he isn't trash. Or to put it in another way, if he can keep killing you then maybe he's not the one that is trash. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
Yea man , I know , thanks also for tthat kind of advice , but literally I was close to broke my keyboard , like when I wanted to go to farm my jungle , enemy Kha camp me and I don't know how I do with that..
Shukr4n (EUW)
: /mute all or TAB and click every icon next to teammates names. ALL chat should be disabled automatically since S5-6 (?) go option and block again if u unlocked
Too late, I got 14 Days Ban.. + its level 15 account but I really hate that kind of players..
Hansiman (EUNE)
: No, you did not get a 14 day ban due to Kha'Zix. You got a 14 day ban because **you** told a person to go commit suicide. There's a 0 tolerance policy here for the behaviour you're displaying. Keep in mind that when you return, any further violations on your part will result in a permanent suspension, which means you'll never be able to access your account again.
Whenever , this is Level 15 community + This Kha'Zix also smurfing , he can be banned for multiple account? For real this is unfair. I am playing for first time one champion , and I got someone who wanted to ruin my fun. This game it isn't based on fun, it based to be angry and tilted.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: People play to win. There's nothing wrong with that. If they're rude, mute and report them.
yea but when they counter jungling and bming you , how can I avoid that , I really close to broke my keyboard when I got a lot of stupid kids who intented , and now I got 14 Days Ban because of this Kha'Zix.. What a nice community... https://imgur.com/a/Y0h0c
Rioter Comments

Dragosh3000

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion