Kamille W (EUW)
: Forget Kayle, Morgana is Awesome
Finally, league has a big tiddy goth gf.
: support continually ints games in diamond and still not banned. smh.
Int feeder buster can catch only obvious intentional feeders. Previous 3 games don't really match enough deaths per minute, but the last one should be enough. If you reported her in your game it should catch her. Overwise try contacting support.
Paper1 (EUW)
: What kind of support is Morgana classed as?
her class is catcher, i guess that would make her engage.
: It’s seen as one of the biggest competitors to fortnite, which is a big deal. In the end I’d reckon it’s like what league has... it’s got DotA, smite and HotS as it’s main competitors... fortnite has PubG and apex... it’s gonna be intresting to see how it affects the balance
I wonder if it's really gonna be like LoL and Dota, one massive and the other is just the closest second, but still small. LoL and Fortnite less demanding on computer, while the other is much prettier to look with demands for pc. They have a few similarities.
: STOP MAKING PRESTIGE SKINS
I would rather say what makes them special is that not everyone will bother getting them. I don't really mind having them every patch.
Èclair (EUNE)
: Morgana was supposed to receive only visual update. Her kit is fine the way it is.
To be fair it would be worth adding that Riot was intending to do some minor kit explorations(passive and W), but they said nothing worked, changed the playstyle too much and the kit itself was fine. So she ended up with a minor ult buff. At best she was supposed to be Ezrael level VGU
Reg1na (EUW)
: Is it to serve us that is why is made right? TO BALANCED THE TEAMS. I just see as a player some issues happening at the moment concerning my account and other accounts . That is the reason I'm posting my experience about it.
I don't know what you're talking about here.
Reg1na (EUW)
: Well, thats how Is working at the moment, look lets say someone is at gold 4 right? He goes into a loss streak of 3 games . Now he is being placed with a lets say gold 4 team which has a winrate of each player of 45 % to not exaggerate, and then being matched with enemy team lets say silver 1 right? but with a winrate lets say of 60% around 3 players. So, tell me, that makes no sense at all. You basically destroying the player with the algorithms. Winrates would keep climbing and loss rates would just go down and down.
> Now he is being placed with a lets say gold 4 team which has a winrate of each player of 45 % to not exaggerate, and then being matched with enemy team lets say silver 1 right? but with a winrate lets say of 60% around 3 players. Show me a game where this happens. Give me a proof. Also, again that's not how it works. If it worked the way you described then the person who goes on a losing streak is forever doomed to lose. How can you ever win a game back if the more you lose the stronger opponents system gives?
Reg1na (EUW)
: We are clearly going out of the point. why should I get 4 more people to be able to enjoy the quality of a game match? I do commit mistakes , I have no problem admitting them , I'm in low Elo , so of course there will be mistakes, but you can clearly identify players who are not in your same "experience level" I would say. The issue is the matchmaking, the system punish you if you in a loss streak , lets say 3 or 4 games, right? so eventually your upcoming games would be with a lower mmr and you will matched wit enemy which has a higher mmr or a win rate as well higher, basically the game is not leaving you away gap or possibility to win matches. So earning LP after that is quite impossible.
You said it yourself: > is a 5v5 game, its a team play game and environment. *** > The issue is the matchmaking, the system punish you if you in a loss streak , lets say 3 or 4 games, right? so eventually your upcoming games would be with a lower mmr and** you will matched wit enemy which has a higher mmr or a win rate as well higher, ** NO, that's not how it works, after a loss streak your enemy will also be lower MMR. The higher winrate part just doesn't make sense, the matchmaking isn't built to serve you, it's for everyone, everyone is on varying degrees of win/lose-streaks, it would be ridiculous to match players based on winstreaks
Reg1na (EUW)
: This is exactly what I'm talking about, is a 5v5 game, its a team play game and environment. But as the game suggest teamwork and team play are keys to "climb" is an issue when you put players who don't belong to their Elo. Somehow games are not even, they don't feel balanced at all, or your team just stomp or you get completely stomped. And can tell from a player who is just maybe having a bad game or its clearly just lack of experience or knowing the simple task about the game .
Most people do belong to their elo, but most people also have pretty massive egos and can't admit their mistakes and look to blame the others. Also if you want a proper 5v5 then find 4 friends and go flex as 5v5.
Reg1na (EUW)
: Sure someone is climbing. But there is an issue, I have talk with friends , I'm quite active in the community, and seems to be a pattern, in not just my games but in almost all of them ( friends and streamers as well ) where the difference in between los or experience is huge. Making games unbalanced.
My point still stands, the game is pvp for someone to lose it means that someone else won. I don't think at its core matchmaking will really ever change. Sure there were changes to ranked, but i would call them cosmetic(masters+ is a bit %%%%ed now). Whatever you climb or not depends on whatever you(and your friends) improve or not. Climbing is a hard and long process, in the end it is a competitive PVP game. I see some people make a mistake of treating it like a single player experience where they expect to progress with plain grin, which won't happen.
Reg1na (EUW)
: NEW MATCHMAKING ALGORITHM IS DESTROYING RANKED FUN
This is a pvp game if someone can't climb someone else is climbing. And i would say these issues affect high elos.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: > we started playing league together in S2 and he was unranked last season New accounts will start in iron, but for everyone else, it will depend on their previous MMR, regardless if they played or not in their previous season, they don't return to new player status because of that.
Takumaron (EUNE)
: > I checked your history and while you do have a good amount of shorter games, a lot of them are pretty long too. Yes I've started to get a bit longer games but they are usually because the team isn't able to close the game fast enough (they are still onesided) or from me playing with my food (if i am the one overfed) because i just want something to happen in the game. > You're not even that low elo too. Well not anymore, but i started in bronze 2 and hopefully by the end of the week I'll get to gold > You say they were unranked **last **season, but were they actually new players on new accounts, or just didn't play ranked last season? we started playing league together in S2 and he was unranked last season
> we started playing league together in S2 and he was unranked last season New accounts will start in iron, but for everyone else, it will depend on their previous MMR, regardless if they played or not in their previous season, they don't return to new player status because of that.
Shädäm (EUNE)
: Matchmaking is essentially bad and will never get better
You're thinking of the performance system in the current situation where performance stats don't matter. If players are judged based on performance, which is a bundle of stats, it would encourage players to stat pad instead of trying to win. There's also the issue that grading system isn't that good, but because it doesn't really influence much it doesn't really matter. It's accuracy becomes a lot more important if it influences LP gains > But just like they say about bad education system in most europian countries, if Riot wanted to make matchmaking better, they would have already changed it! Considering what already happened, i'm not too sure what you're trying to say here because they already did and that change will soon come to other regions too.
Mártir (EUW)
: Riot Points becoming more and more expensive every year
I think it's in some specific region, i caught a glimpse of it but didn't look at specifics(maybe Taiwan?).
Takumaron (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=w5PpnEpb,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T13:45:24.789+0000) >Low elo players are also known for throws, if anyone can use that then it would be them. you would think so but that isn't my experience so far > How did you come up with that number? About 75% of my games are 20-30 minutes long And even if they aren't they still feel too fast. Also if they aren't finished quickly it is because there is one overfed guy on one side and one on the other side. I don't consider that an even game because it suddenly becomes a 1v1 and who loses depends on whose overfed guy throws more
I checked your history and while you do have a good amount of shorter games, a lot of them are pretty long too. > you would think so but that isn't my experience so far I guess this depends more on if you have right mentality. You're not even that low elo too. > Also placements are really laughable too. Unranked last season went 7/3 bronze2. My friend unranked last season went 5/5 silver 2 You say they were unranked **last **season, but were they actually new players on new accounts, or just didn't play ranked last season?
Takumaron (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=w5PpnEpb,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-19T12:51:49.257+0000) > But according to you, there's too much of it(while i would say some of that is questionable) If you have an equal fight than it is alright, but once one side gets lead they can snowball more easily. While it is also easier to come back thanks to the new bounty system, lower elo players can't use that as well. > Low elo players are known as being unable to close games and their games lasting very long. You consider 25 minutes a long game?
> If you have an equal fight than it is alright, but once one side gets lead they can snowball more easily. While it is also easier to come back thanks to the new bounty system**, lower elo players can't use that as well.** Low elo players are also known for throws, if anyone can use that then it would be them. > You consider 25 minutes a long game? How did you come up with that number?
Takumaron (EUNE)
: Pretty much everything i wrote in this post. Lower ELO players can't play around the income (or rather lack of it) as well so for them games are decided ten minutes in to the game and it is just formality to finish the next fifteen minutes.
> (or rather lack of it) But according to you, there's too much of it(while i would say some of that is questionable) Also > are decided ten minutes in to the game Low elo players are known as being unable to close games and their games lasting very long.
Takumaron (EUNE)
: You are in higher ELO, for higher ELO players who can work with the current state of the game it might be more fun, but for lower ELO players who cannot work with that... (there is more people in low ELO than high ELO)
What do you mean by "work with the current system"?
Takumaron (EUNE)
: I am not saying It sin't fun, I am saying it's less fun
Takumaron (EUNE)
: Yes, but still it was the worst start of the season yet (haven't played in S8 so don't know about that)
People said that about every season start.
DeCoqq (EUW)
: I hate it. S9 has been the worst season ever so far.
Takumaron (EUNE)
: Why LoL isn't as much fun as it used to be PART 2
: > [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EEoM2Z2O,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-17T05:58:53.630+0000) > > You may not be playing better. You could be outcsing enemy because you counter picked, because you got a gank, because of enemy misplay. Counter picks meant to win the lane and have different comps in the game. Jungle exists to help the losing lane to win it back. Even in professional arena, many teams lost because of picks. They get outsmarted or etc. And every champion has its own phase of the game. About 70% of the game is champion pick. 30% is how you apply your pick to the game. And jungle meant to gank and help the lane. You mustn't be punished because jungle did what he meant to do. That's the key of winning. You play on hyper carries, don't let them farm normally, bully them out of the lane. If enemy misplays, it is him must he punished for it, not you. If he misplays, he must fall behind of me, not I must get bounty for this. Your arguments are against whole basics of the game.
That still doesn't discredit what i said. People are acting like this punishes better players, but completely ignore the fact that they could not be the better player and that higher cs number is because of outside variables.
: I didn't want to get honored anyways :(
Well, honor is for behavior, not necessarily for performance.
: How much is the fish?
> Maybe I have a mental problem, but I rather lose a game than carrying such players. I'm pretty greedy about my climb, for my victory i will do everything to win that game. If he's toxic in my game he's gonna be toxic in other games and will fall back on his own without my help. And if you make claims like that you better don't come back here crying about how you can't carry.
: >Like picking the right champion is all that matters. That was literally just one argument out of many. Way to read selectively... >My core argument is that you can be having a cs lead without being better, you're just not accepting it. I am accepting it. When the match-up is bad and while you are better, the skill difference still isn't that big. However, this bounty doesn't come from just you having better cs than your opposing laner. You are compared to the average cs of the enemy team. So you could always be considered the better player if you have that bounty on you. Not necessarily better than you lane opponent, but better than the average of the enemy team (which by definition makes you the better player).
> When the match-up is bad and while you are better, the skill difference still isn't that big. Your wording here is a bit weird. the point is that you have a bad looking cs number because you're in an unfavorable match-up rather than because the opponent is actually better. > You are compared to the average cs of the enemy team. So you could always be considered the better player if you have that bounty on you. Not necessarily better than you lane opponent, but better than the average of the enemy team (which by definition makes you the better player). Sure, the system isn't perfect, there are plenty of examples where it looks questionable. It just needs ironing out.
: League is getting worse and becoming unplayeable
That's interesting, you list all those problems, but i never encountered them. Is it that common? Maybe your PC is old?
: >You're treating it like picking the right champion is all that matters No i'm not. >then late game champions can't exist. pick an early game champion and snowball out of control with no way to come back. I know you have played this game before these changes. Was making a comeback impossible previously? no. Was it hard? no. Comeback mechanics exist already. I'm not telling them to remove the entire bounty system like you seem to think. Just remove the cs part from bounty because it doesn't belong there. You still haven't given a single good argument to support the existence of bounty from cs. Answering a question with another question is not an argument. Also, late game champion would exist like they did before. Nothing would change there. The way for a late game champion that has fallen behind to come back is called time (also kills). That's what makes them LATE game champions. Time is something that they do not need anymore. >because you have an advantage and you lost despite having one. No one talked about losing. You got an advantage by being better and lost it because of a game mechanic instead of enemy skill. It's ok for the enemy to get the kill gold but getting gold FOR FARMING WORSE is not something that should happen. Never. Can you actually give me an argument about this topic? >In the first place you're asking the wrong question, why shouldn't the player who beat the stronger opponent not be rewarded? They already are. Killing the enemy gives you gold and if he hasn't killed anyone yet to get a bounty on him, then obviously he isn't that much stronger to need a bounty on him... It didn't need to exist for almost 8 years so it doesn't need to exist now.
> No i'm not. You say that, but these were your arguments: > Champion select is part of the game. Counter picking is a skill in itself and not a valid argument. Removing counters removes depth. > Except you can first pick a champion that can deal with what ever the enemy throws at you. Those champions do exist for every lane. Again, it's up to your skill to pick one of them. Ofc you can choose not to pick one of them but then it's your own conscious decision to play in a potentially bad match up. Like picking the right champion is all that matters. My core argument is that you can be having a cs lead without being better, you're just not accepting it.
: > But being better just because you got lucky pick order advantage and could counterpick Except you can first pick a champion that can deal with what ever the enemy throws at you. Those champions do exist for every lane. Again, it's up to your skill to pick one of them. Ofc you can choose not to pick one of them but then it's your own conscious decision to play in a potentially bad match up. > just because you got a gank and won just because of that doesn't not make you better. As i said, it's still a team game and ganks are a part of team work so it's the better team that wins there with the gank. You can also avoid the gank just throwing it out there... >Most of the time someone does have an advantage and is supposed to win his lane and calling it not a valid argument just because counterpicking is a skill is just stupid. Yes but why should you get a bounty for it when it's an inherent advantage? It's no longer an advantage if you are getting punished for it. The game is balanced around champions having power spikes at different times. The bounty from cs is removing that balance. Why should a lucian be punished for having a stronger early game than twitch? That's his thing. He falls off anyway and twitch becomes stronger. This bounty system just means twitch will reach that late game status despite being denied in the early game. Counters exist for a reason and removing their meaning just kills the game and makes picks like lucian pointless. This removes skill expression. Also, imagine a scenario where you are in a losing match up but you are up in cs because you are a better player. Why are you punished for that? There is not valid argument to support that.
You're treating it like picking the right champion is all that matters, there's more to this game than just champion select. Winning just because you got lucky champion pick doesn't mean you were better. > As i said, it's still a team game and ganks are a part of team work so it's the better team that wins there with the gank. You can also avoid the gank just throwing it out there... yes, it's a team thing, but not necessarily your personal skill. It's not really something you have control over > Yes but why should you get a bounty for it when it's an inherent advantage? It's no longer an advantage if you are getting punished for it. The game is balanced around champions having power spikes at different times. The bounty from cs is removing that balance. Why should a lucian be punished for having a stronger early game than twitch? That's his thing. He falls off anyway and twitch becomes stronger. This bounty system just means twitch will reach that late game status despite being denied in the early game. Counters exist for a reason and removing their meaning just kills the game and makes picks like lucian pointless. This removes skill expression. then late game champions can't exist. pick an early game champion and snowball out of control with no way to come back. > Also, imagine a scenario where you are in a losing match up but you are up in cs because you are a better player. Why are you punished for that? because you have an advantage and you lost despite having one. In the first place you're asking the wrong question, why shouldn't the player who beat the stronger opponent not be rewarded?
: >You could be outcsing enemy because you counter picked Champion select is part of the game. Counter picking is a skill in itself and not a valid argument. Removing counters removes depth. >because you got a gank It's a team game and you can still farm better even if you did get ganked and you made a mistake by letting them gank you. The enemy team plays better if they manage to sway a bad match-up into their favor with ganks and they shouldn't be punished for a good play by adding a bounty from cs advantage. Again, a better team is getting punished and the worse team is getting chances of winning that they do not deserve. >because of enemy misplay. Which kinda translates to you being better so this really doesn't work as an argument.
You're really stretching this to suit your narrative to a point of calling the most important argument as not a valid one. Wanna say you were better because of a misplay, fair enough. But being better just because you got lucky pick order advantage and could counterpick or just because you got a gank and won just because of that doesn't not make you better. Most of the time someone does have an advantage and is supposed to win his lane and calling it not a valid argument just because counterpicking is a skill is just stupid.
: Ok Riot, real talk
You may not be playing better. You could be outcsing enemy because you counter picked, because you got a gank, because of enemy misplay.
: had Silver 4 with gold-plat mmr when i finished my placements. But of course, the game did its thing and managed to arrange my matchmakings based on my "skill" by teaming up me with silver4-3 and the enemy team having golds+
It's the start of the season MMR is not there yet.
: how? I checked his match history and he only had bad overall scores in about 3 or 4 games, whereas his teammates were complete dog trash in every single one, like I said unfortunate flip of the coin. EDIT ok more like 5 or 6 games but still, its not his fault.
Well, he's playing a lot of assassins or overall carry champions, you can get nice looking KDA even while contributing nothing of value. Fact of the matter is that teammates change but he remains always the same. In one game he managed to go 23/9/6 and still managed to lose, if you lose with that kind of score then you definitely are the problem.
: silver vs grandmaster in ranked???
Rekkon (EUNE)
: I have a 12 defeat streak in ranked without even deserving it
If you lost 12 games in a row, that's definitely your fault, you likely got tilted and continued playing while tilted. To stop those loss/win streaks you need to recognize a tilt and stop it.
: Climbing in low elo is impossible.
Climbing is the same everywhere, but whatever you climb or not depends on how good you are. I know it's easy to look at others and see how they don't perform to your standards, but you're just picking the easier path instead of accepting responsibility for yourself. While at the start of the season MMR is skewed, in the long run, it doesn't really matter, you won't improve while not playing.
: I see your point and I agree. And we do have tools in the game for that. Play normals to get better. Play ranked to win.
> Play normals to get better. > Play ranked to win. Sorry, would have to disagree with that. Normals are too inconsistent for that. You have to play ranked to improve, victories will come in response to that.
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: Make Conqueror melee only
While it's primary users should be bruisers it should be an option for everyone. I never liked how that rune currently can ONLY be used by bruisers. Runes were made to be useable on everyone, but then came conqueror with its only AD synergy, which just goes against what runes should be. If it becomes that problematic make it weaker on ranged, but not melee only.
: Riot knowingly buffs champions for streamers?
> then they contact Yassuo to tell him he's broken right now and that he should stream some Yasuo games before they patch him again. So most of the time he DOESN'T play Yasuo?
: why did riot release a weaker version of the past crit items , especially infinity edge
The reason they had to be changed in 8.11 was that before then ADC role was broken OP. 8.11 was supposed to be a nerf. It was a revert while avoiding to recreate the issues adcs had.
: ranked by lanes in eu ?
It will be coming next split
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Why do people say Thresh counters Sona?
I wouldn't trust these claims what counters what too much. People tend to go with the idea if hook champions hooks you, you're dead, but enchanter supports often tend to be able to poke a lot and if they poke enough there won't be any opportunity for that hook(plus some decent positioning).
: Realy? Riot do not agree with you. According to their support page >https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204010760-Ranked-Play-FAQ#h1q1 they positioning Solo/Duo Queue as a "win lane, win game" queue. I'm a support main, I allways was on Silver 3 or 4 ELO. But now, in Season 9 ranked become a pure trash. How many times I need to win lane for win whole game? The most frequent situation is when we win bot lane but jungle + top, or jungle + mid..... or even all 3 of 5 people sucking hard. I was a Thresh / Taric main but nowadays i play mostly Pyke or Brand because Pyke (if not baned, what is rare) can feed you team with gold sharing and easyly play 4 vs. 5 when someone is AFK. Same with Brand - I play him because with him i can steal Drake (because my 0/11 Xin have no idea what is jungling) and additionaly kill someone. Or def lane vs. 3 or 4 people when all my mates dead chasing some Singed. For example, this game >https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3905269606/227031986?tab=overview We (me and random mate) won lane but rest of the team lost it soo hard with 4/13, 0/8, 3/8 ----------------------- After S9 start rankeds just like Normal Games now, with idiot matchmaking, for example, most of games I playing with unrankeds/iron 1 payers with 30~60 level versus people 100~150+ level with higher rank than mine, which obviously means that I playing with team of people who just up their accounts vs. people, which like me, playing this game for a long time. Same with my friend - he was Plat 3. Now he is Gold 3 and mostly he play with ex. Silvers vs. ex. Plat players. So, now league realy just about luck, not about skill... Especialy when you main Support - you need to care about vision on important objectives and places, you need to zone one enemys and in a same time give CC to another + make your mates survive with all this spells and ~5 inventory slots of active items. You trying hard.... but your 0/9 Yasuo can't even press R when you make a three people knock-up as Alistar. MMR should exist, but not in this representation like it is now. All is obvious - Riot doing something wrong, take off your rose-colored glasses.
You sure wrote a wall of text, but all of it is just a rant. That's not even what **Riot **says, this is the whole sentence: > It’s your queue if your motto is, “win lane, win game.” This is specifically about when you play with a friend, just a friendly tip. You're reading what's not there Well here's an example from me: https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/2119546788/38636951?tab=overview We lost lane, but in the end, we still managed to turn this around and win. You don't know how to close the game too.
Kíngsman (EUW)
: Stop crying and play the game.
and then they come to boards to complain about how games are decided in 15 minutes because they themselves couldn't bother to play longer than that.
: 24 Game Chat Restriction for saying nothing bad except "stupid,kids,trash"
> Ultimum227: %%%% off im done with this game > Ultimum227: aatrox ur reported > Ultimum227: so stfu > Ultimum227: 0/6 > Ultimum227: 0/ > Ultimum227: 6 > Ultimum227: still engages > Ultimum227: 0 4 because 4 bot 24/7 > Ultimum227: done > Ultimum227: ff > Ultimum227: HOW ARE U ALL SO GARBAGE > Ultimum227: stfu 0/4 > Ultimum227: i cant > Ultimum227: this is so tilting > Ultimum227: stupid kids > Ultimum227: and are 0/5 > Ultimum227: demoted gg > Ultimum227: gg report ahri You said plenty of bad things, you're very toxic, constantly arguing with others. Being toxic is not just using specific curse words, there are plenty of ways to create a toxic environment in the game.
: Can riot just delete all the patches after s6?
Then the reason you like Season 6 is that it was the season you started in, not necessarily because Season 6 was objectively better. To you game back then was new, there was a lot of new things to explore and exploring new things is fun. Nostalgia is not a good reason to revert the game.
: Lost matches is not the same as a lost lane. The only time I lose my lane is when more than two people from other lanes come barging in to claim mine. Where does this graph show the timings at which lanes went down?
Winning lane is not winning the game, many people don't know how to close the game.
: I can judge when i carry and when i get carried and when its lucky win, when i play averagely etc but when you're the only S rank and in the losing team you know that you did a lot and played well for the most part. I don't claim im diamond (or maybe i could if i play only my OTP but ill never know cause i dont have the patience to spam the same champions) and the game is holding me down. I already explained my theory though. And by now i know you've watched my match history and since i got bored of playing soraka and janna which i get a steady 70%+ win ratio at this elo, i tried to deviate and play other champions and though i didn't play bad the matchmaking thought i would be tryhard OTP
> I can judge when i carry and when i get carried and when its lucky win People are very prone to Dunning-Kruger effect and aren't that good at judging what you're describing, especially in lower elos.
Show more

Enjutsu

Level 84 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion