: Season 10 is a joke
i think they are trying to apeal to korea,japan,china audience,he looks so much like male kpop star. while sett looks like character from anime. as blizzard is currently doing tho.
Wickedlike (EUNE)
: Why am i only win streaking or lose streaking?
cuz they want u to play more and waist more time on addictive mode called ranked. did u ask urself why ur winrate is always 50%,balanced but the game never is.
Smoothberry (EUNE)
: they do care, why do you think they don't ? "They don't do anything" try projecting 5 games and e-sports and still fixing every single bug . They are trying their best, but people like you don't understand it, because your logic is that if there isn't a result that means there wasn't even a try. Tbh i have never felt a ping problem that is caused from a bug or something like this.
> [{quoted}](name=Smoothberry,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=sEFE4riA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-16T14:41:13.240+0000) > > they do care, why do you think they don't ? "They don't do anything" try projecting 5 games and e-sports and still fixing every single bug . They are trying their best, but people like you don't understand it, because your logic is that if there isn't a result that means there wasn't even a try. Tbh i have never felt a ping problem that is caused from a bug or something like this. depends in what country u live,depends or ur countries internet quality my friend. i wish i could live on korea or japan where pig like 8.
: Why are you playing if you don't want to play and you don't like it either? Is it just to complain?
> [{quoted}](name=Rat from Mars,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pAtQNBNA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-22T19:05:01.127+0000) > > Why are you playing if you don't want to play and you don't like it either? Is it just to complain? he cares for the game,or lets say he cared,but the problem as veteran my self and him,the game came to a point that fast paced league isnt fun,for example laning fazes lasted before like 20 min at ;least now its 10min,huge diff. the most impactufull position in the game now is jungle and roaming mid,smth like talon fizz,tf,its cuz the game is fast paced as f.. so imagine player who dont play those kind of champs. i remeber season 6-7 reworked yorick,i get tanky ,super farm 25min,come botlane i win the game my friend,that my stuyle or spit push,now its imposible to do that,so now its better to play less the game and sudenly i give up on the game that already isnt it anymore. cheers friend.
: PING INCREASE PERIODICALLY IN EVERY PATCH!!!!!!
they dont care,as long as people play it,i was teeling people stop yeeling and start by stop using money,by not using money they will fix the game,but theres too much people that ddint learn the truth.
Robjen03 (EUW)
: LoL is just pathetic now
back then u had old runes,which provided so many playstyles,now its so bad,i play like 2 games a day and log off.
ƒrasse (EUW)
: Everybody heals
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: Why can`t we change sound only to another language yet?
: FPS drops and random lags
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Silverfoil (EUNE)
: Bring back Enemy Honor System
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Hansiman (EUW)
: You have no idea how harmful words can actually be,.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=biEyHBjk,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T22:58:03.568+0000) > > You have no idea how harmful words can actually be,. if u let those words,hurt u,there are some people who take it, to much to them selfs, I learned over time and now its whatever, people get offended or hurt by words cuz poss they are weak-minded,or they are always what that person or what that person thinks about them and so on etc.. my point is stop listening to those words to seriosuly and enjoy life,who cares what certain people have to say to u or some1 else,be vigilant,i said this in general tho. people who just joined multiplayer game,league etc.. they will learn the hard way as we all did,i was once a naive and pure boy,not anymore,after 10 years of this crap,but still i enjoy arams.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > in a competitive game like lol its normal to peopel to get mad at othrs Sure, but most people are actually perfectly capable of not acting out. We have control over our emotions. --- > simple also it aint profitable to ban paying players. The opposite is true. Toxicity is one of the main reasons people quit a game. These customers that leave will spend their money elsewhere, and they'll be in a greater number than the few toxic players that might leave the game since they're unwanted. Banning toxic players is good for business, because it makes others more likely to stay and spend money.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=biEyHBjk,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T20:33:02.228+0000) > > Sure, but most people are actually perfectly capable of not acting out. We have control over our emotions. > --- > > The opposite is true. Toxicity is one of the main reasons people quit a game. These customers that leave will spend their money elsewhere, and they'll be in a greater number than the few toxic players that might leave the game since they're unwanted. > > Banning toxic players is good for business, because it makes others more likely to stay and spend money. u just admited everything,thank u sir.
: Horrible system
my friend let me tell ya,been there done that,i gave up,started playin other games,mostly singleplayer,i sometimes wonder why i even started playin mutliplayer,when i like singlelayer more,the experiance is so much better,u always get good time from it,while league,yepp.... last 2 years i basicly play untill i get gold,it takes me like 20 games,then i stop,cuz i know what happens,after gold5. been playin since beta,trust me,get over ur addictin for ranked,not the game and ur life wil be better,tryin to be diamond every season is time conzumin,frustratin,expecialy for me,when i learned the game to its core,ye i m not pro,but i know things u know. so yea try playin sports again,go out more,go biking,etc..learn to code,find a gal,like me and trust me life gets better, also u cna use my comment u post it on boards maybe it help some1 else too. cuz its not worth p[layin thhis game,i thught they will fix it,mthey just burried it to the ground and it wil never be fixed,cuz they need more money,but see they are making now games,what ,more do u need,that enough from me,u get the point,bye.
Ratatouka (EUW)
: people are abusing clash's tier system
%%% that lottery system,moreover do u have problem with conmpleting misions?
Rioter Comments
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Why am I getting worse at CS-ing by practicing it?
take a break and try again, practice makes perfect lol
: No Sense
u cant take exp or minions until lv 6 especially on mid and top, cuz it's needed, that why u don't understand, its diff if ur laner, for example, is top tank then 0k, otherwise just don't take it,u do it unconsciously prob.
Tasty Bread (EUNE)
: Shaco Emote...
agreed,but its gona take a long time until riot notice this.
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: > Why waste your time removing a feature that works perfectly fine If you know the reason, why do you ask?
> [{quoted}](name=Sunset Shimmer,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=rRMBeGqc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-31T05:46:44.335+0000) > > If you know the reason, why do you ask? CUZ his frustrated as we all are. Forums are nothing but a tool,for venting off.
xZabaksx (EUW)
: What do you call a twisted fate and maokai in a lane
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Save the trees!
> [{quoted}](name=Silent Note,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Rhwk6nFw,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-31T19:41:18.779+0000) > > Save the tre{{champion:57}} {{item:3070}}
: I'm unable to lose a game.
my friend, league if a game that will never be in the balanced state cuz of changes, too many changes, what's my point is riot wants u to play more games, especially last 2 years, I bet they lost a lot of players and won't give us statistic about it tho. the system is designed so that ur winrate is always near 50% win-rate, which is lmao,cuz u know there are out there games that the more u win, the tougher the enemies, but in this situation, they give u tougher enemies, but bad teammates and so and insanity goes on forever,i,next season i ll prob go to g5 and stop playing rank,cuz there not much rewards or achievements to be had and ofc the game if prob take a long time to get in some near normal balanced state.
1m4z3 (EUW)
: State of modes
ye bildzewater,star guardian,odyssei was very cool and fun event tho. But this game needs more maps,its getting boring for a guy like me who played this game since beta,prob for people that have at least 4-5 years under their belt tho too.
Dartiri (EUW)
: Locked honor level
my friend i feel ya,but u gota understand riot never cared and so with that either u man up,mute all every game or quit the gameas i did,i mostly play arams.
: This is Ridiculous...How League became so bad?
Seems ur late to the party,cuz riot has avoided their problem with the game,since season4
: Why playing this game feels terrible sometimes (my opinion, propably unpopular because im stupid)
play with ur friends and dont read forum post etc.. trust me better for ur mind,as long as u dont care what people say or think ur good,the moment u start caring what people think u ginto a never ending cycle.
Ashton (EUW)
: Sigh
everybody that is good at this game knows it,just they either are waiting for riot to fix it or they moved on with their lifes,pretty simple many of my friend moved on me and my irl friend are only one that are playin atm from time to time,mostly on weekends.
: Dear Riot Its been 4 Years.
{{champion:83}} {{champion:77}}
: because everything you say is downvoted here
> [{quoted}](name=Linda de Mol,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=mb8jkbvF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-12T06:57:23.038+0000) > > because everything you say is downvoted here basicaly
: What's up with this community?
its peak for league toxic fiesta so yea..
: Honor progress bugged?
if its not bugged then my guees is if u get just once reported a nd get ban u never get higher then honor 2 cuz i m same as u now,so yea...
: i like the fact that we can claim icons from TFT without playing it.
kalvskall (EUW)
: Ranked LP suggestion
there were many with idea similar like this,i like ur idea,but u have to get this and others who came before u to post as long as people buy their skins and play this game they willl neevr fix the current problem i ths game that got dragged 8+ years.
: NEW PLAYERS GETTING FORCED TO GO AGAINST A SMURF
dude i was playin vs smufs since sason 2 wtf are u talking about,in order to become a better player u need to pay vs stronger players,learn from it and play better next game. u think i m a good experianced player cuz i played vs my own level? noo man.. i played vs strong players,strong friends and i learned,getting ur butticked is more exciting cuz u know u have more room to improve,when u r in state that i m now,i playe over 8 years,over 15k games,it gets boring,the most fun is when ur learning the game as new player,if u cant learnj the game cuz of smurf then consider finding people who are better then u and try to to let them teach u how to play properly etc.. if u need help add me,i m wiling to help u 2 games a day,euner sever tho.
Enchant5 (EUW)
: The TFT Experience
no,rng sucks,there are better chess game out there.
Hansiman (EUW)
: What would you rather have: Rioters working on fixing the problem as quickly as possible. Rioters focused on writing stuff online to players instead of using their skills on fixing the problem.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ER8zEjEH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-27T19:12:14.533+0000) > > What would you rather have: > > Rioters working on fixing the problem as quickly as possible. > Rioters focused on writing stuff online to players instead of using their skills on fixing the problem. i like ur downvotes,sucks that ur working for riot tho,riot needs to fix this game,man,i dont wana even name the problems.
: The game is free. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Hateful Sushi,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=i2iE3AcO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-27T21:18:42.206+0000) > > The game is free. > > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} there are many games that are free,but they are better the riot,pls think next time before u write.
FURRY V2 (EUNE)
: Keep up the **what **?
> [{quoted}](name=Sunset Shimmer,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=HFME2Zrn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-25T06:28:47.223+0000) > > Keep up the **what **? bad work in another words.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Some frustrating things about League's current system.
have in mind that we have 50% is how every game now works and its how the game makes us play more game, they need active daily player otherwise they lose players, I have played less and less over the last 3 years,cuz the game is not for me anymore,when they fix the system and put strong players in both teams then ill consider playing rank again.
Kasten4 (EUW)
: Can we have One For All again?
just have in mind that ur in minority and most kids like urf,basically.
iaapvp (EUW)
: Why? He is perfectly balanced, what are you talking about? https://i.gyazo.com/b86bb4e4641fe1916de15bbd4b39e062.png https://i.gyazo.com/aa6b3c557c5b9a2585fe6cce346945c9.png
> [{quoted}](name=iaapvp,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5qIE46AK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-21T13:18:32.855+0000) > > Why? He is perfectly balanced, what are you talking about? > > https://i.gyazo.com/b86bb4e4641fe1916de15bbd4b39e062.png > > https://i.gyazo.com/aa6b3c557c5b9a2585fe6cce346945c9.png lol xd
Wannes (EUW)
: 10 years LoL
hello fellow veteran player{{champion:83}}
Teahyun (EUW)
: so if 4 other players feel negativly impacted by it (which they were) over many many games. This has no bearing for you? This isnt some rights movement with freedom of speech or equality. This is a game, and if you make it so that your team doesnt have fun, get out. He can play flex if he has friends that share his view but forcing 4 others each time to literally bow to his view? Thats a joke. Did you see how his team objected to it? Did he comply and play with his team? No He did what a 12year old does, sit there and throw a tantrum about how everyone is unfair to him and his logic. Go to any park where they play basketball and everytime you get the ball you run to another park, stealing the ball with the logic" hey if i run away with the ball and the enemy chases me i can sneak back to the park and score a point" dafuq? get out. play with yourself
> [{quoted}](name=Teahyun,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Wl3aUYZ7,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-15T19:01:50.864+0000) > > so if 4 other players feel negativly impacted by it (which they were) over many many games. > This has no bearing for you? > > This isnt some rights movement with freedom of speech or equality. > This is a game, and if you make it so that your team doesnt have fun, get out. > > He can play flex if he has friends that share his view but forcing 4 others each time to literally bow to his view? > Thats a joke. Did you see how his team objected to it? Did he comply and play with his team? No > He did what a 12year old does, sit there and throw a tantrum about how everyone is unfair to him and his logic. > > Go to any park where they play basketball and everytime you get the ball you run to another park, stealing the ball with the logic" hey if i run away with the ball and the enemy chases me i can sneak back to the park and score a point" > dafuq? get out. play with yourself its not fun to play the game after 8 years top mid bot,this game needs new healthy inovation and ur not helpin at all,nubrac wants to help the game,inovate,people like nb3 are meta slave people,nb3 even said i n that game i m tired of this game,his tired cuz he cant find a way to have fun,irony mate,his fame has gone over his head,NO player,youtuber or stremaer should have right to ban some1,think outside the box dude,if u reply to this post it ll mean ur just a mooron who cant see though invisible wall,no offense,have a nice day,if u can.
: Could you retype that in proper english? I honestly struggle to understand what you just said. Thanks
> [{quoted}](name=020botlanemybad,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZlxXInpA,comment-id=00240000,timestamp=2019-06-12T10:55:03.465+0000) > > Could you retype that in proper english? I honestly struggle to understand what you just said. Thanks heres a short one for u cuz u cant understand it seems,stop posting,stop chating in game,stop bein sensitive leage player or just move on from the game and make ur life eazier,i m telling u this cuz in reality no on cares about my post ur urs,or post that has 1000 upvote,cuz riot doesnt care,i realised this agea ago and its time for u to realise. after this reply i done with ya,bye.
: Please return "Summoner's Call" to ranked champion select,at least as an option
: Can you summarize in a few sentences what actually happened?
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Nofgqf7W,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-15T14:54:22.728+0000) > > Can you summarize in a few sentences what actually happened? there a vid on interent,surf a little willl ya.
WAVenom (EUNE)
: so is everyone gonna ignore this?
most funny thing is that nb3 in the pat when he ddint show how he looks,he was a very anxious,nervous guy,now his fame went over9000 and he thinks his a judze lol,if i could ban his stream,his accs and never let him play league again i would do it,cuz he proved now his a low human being,who cant play the game and do his thing as the other guy said.
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: yep. and no i'm not fine with this. it's one of the reasons I dont watch streamers
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PqIk0fZE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-15T11:02:22.270+0000) > > yep. > > and no i'm not fine with this. it's one of the reasons I dont watch streamers i agree
Sefi (EUNE)
: Well, she reminds me Tira from the soul calibur series more than sivir to be honest. https://pre00.deviantart.net/ca44/th/pre/f/2012/021/a/b/tira_render_01_by_trdaz-d4n3o7t.png
> [{quoted}](name=Sefi,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eU0ireb4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-08T02:03:23.324+0000) > > Well, she reminds me Tira from the soul calibur series more than sivir to be honest. > > https://pre00.deviantart.net/ca44/th/pre/f/2012/021/a/b/tira_render_01_by_trdaz-d4n3o7t.png prob, nice job finding this tho.
: Personally don't like her design much either, and her gameplay doesn't seem too fun to me either, but that's just me
> [{quoted}](name=Call me Teddy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eU0ireb4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-08T01:58:33.818+0000) > > Personally don't like her design much either, and her gameplay doesn't seem too fun to me either, but that's just me {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Show more

Evidence

Level 217 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion