Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Is there somebody related, whom with I can consult on the question about tribunal?
: Is there somebody related, whom with I can consult on the question about tribunal?
As the timer claims, you guys responded to me in about an hour if not instant, which is i am thoroughly surprised of, not to mention happy. I checked this page an hour after i posted it but could not be as quick to keep the "tap-o-sation" having a need to go places. Which is what i am sorry about{{item:3070}}, so if you happened to have some spare consumable patience and attention in a backpack please use it. I see you guys advising me to go for a player behavior section but it is realy help and support i am seeking right now. I am pretty sure that you have already guessed the reason i have a questions about a tribunat (Besides of eternal maintenance. I have already figured Ziggy having too much brilliant ideas he simply can not pick one.) My account received two weeks of suspension. I may have a guess it was the last match i had a honor to ba at that drives some one crazy, yet my experience does not submit it as one that is different than the others (unsuccessful ones) i had, which is sad actually{{item:3070}}{{item:3070}} since i have a majority of those even from the beginning of my summoner career as i clearly remember those being a horrid scars on a face of my self confidence (i use to cry){{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}} Philosophical brake!!! Gotta get my night sleep, a bit late right now, getting tired{{summoner:3}} So Good Night Everybody! Have a nice dreams and i'll continue tomorrow{{champion:126}}... --- UMBACK So here i was, a little while after that game opening a client, logging in and greeting by massage telling me that my account suspended, assuming this mean i can't play at all (correct me if i wrong)... ... now srsly correct me please, i'm afraid to do wrong here right now X( ... ... i was looking at the player behavior page before go here, searching for some threads by the keywords "account suspension" but not found any thing that would explain me what is it meant, also i looked up for the helpful links in there but those have only four: behavior alerts, game leaves, chat restriction and ranked restriction. Is there info scattered around in this or am i looking in the wrong place? --- This is a period when i starts to take a break from league from time to time, sometimes having one go in one or two days, but mostly happens for a week or month of solid not playing the game (still watching news though). Eventually happens a moment when i really feel like want to play again, i wonder if anyone else had that feeling. Now this just what happened right now, it might be magnified by the fact that Warwick got a new and awesome rework. Just look at him: crimson trail red eyes, long pointy ears, glossy, pouty lips, and furrier than ever. Intro screen is great, the soundtrack is awesome, new and improved effects with lots of red and glowy, voiceover is... still a human being, expected more of rows and sniffs goin on, but he gets it when tasting blood, dance is super cute. A new torch have been lit for me, but extinguished right away by this unfortunate event.
Rioter Comments
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! ... yr tits kind sir. I am sure support page meant only for chatting. Which is cruely restricted by leaving a stroke in a hope that some day{{champion:126}} one actually find it(insert Boromir's facial expression here). Which is not associated with a pleasant and productive discussion with his newBUTTalmost best friend. As you sharply noted, this nice person want to have a talk, make a contact{{sticker:zombie-nunu-hearts}} mano-a-mano, have a speech WORTHY of a chess master, and as intense, as grabbing last pickle at the high table of a true gentleman gathering... Insert lots of new, fresh and innovative ideas that will lay a path for a brighter tomorrow{{summoner:4}} (Sounds of harps, singing horse and pigeons flapping wings).
xCillion (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Thatt Nayks Here,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=pnKIYjLX,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-11-13T16:01:06.419+0000) > > my account penalties the league of legends you lift https://youtu.be/iEJPALCqqyE?t=18s "I am an Emissary, Mind tricks don't work on me, only money." **Bad Jokes aside**, punishments handed out for toxic behaviour are never lifted (error punishments aside). If you recieved a permanent ban, you most likely had a few Warnings/punishments before that. Wich means you had enough time to change your behaviour. If the punishment was for breaking ToS (i.e account trading/sharing or mmr boosting/scripting etc) those punishments are only handed out after very carefull investigations, to make sure innocent players do not get punished. If the ban was temporary, as in 14days or until the investigation/issue is resolved, they will unlock access to your Account again on the Date specified. However, at the Point where you reach the final, and ultimate punishment of losing your account forever (permaban), there is no getting it back. I don't know what you did, so it is hard to appropriately judge/comment the Case. I suggest you talk to Riot Support for an official answer/explanation [here.](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en) Or, if you wish to share your Ban reason & eventually reformcard/chatlogs with us, we could give you some pointers and maybe help you realize where things went wrong, so you can change and in the Future stay clear of Punishments, should you play League again.
> However, at the Point where you reach the final, and ultimate punishment of losing your account forever (permaban), there is no getting it back. Why?
Rioter Comments
knrDiR (EUW)
: alistar
thing i wanna know is why he's attacks... which is physical every single one of them... is doing magic damage and sourse it from ability power... why he even spend mana? it just an arms flailing and head butts, you dont need to be an archmage to do that!?
: Current Strategy in Season 6 - my opinion skylinez33
Do not chase for a diamond rabbit... he will only lead you to a deep hole, and only way from there is a wonderland of bronze... oh, miracles happening there... you just don't want to leave it. No reasoning to a single event, toss your brain on a shelf and float without worries.{{summoner:13}}
Kenshi25 (EUW)
: Quinn Q still have blind ?!
I am here not for the topic. Just wanted to figure out if Quinn's name were given by riot just for the lack of champions names that starts with Q. And than more i think of it, it realy seems to me that this was like a solid 33% of focus on working for her.{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Rioter Comments
Galaxié (EUW)
: Sword of the Occult
DoubleYouTF is Sword of the Occult???
: Cho'Gath is going to receive the best texture rebalance ever.
> [{quoted}](name=LunSeiSleidee,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jecUM6Yq,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-02-28T09:41:10.558+0000) > > With the Kassadin visual update and now with this Cho'Gath texture rebalance, I think patch 5.5 will be the patch of the Void for me!! I'll finally start using Cho and Kass!! honestly... can't see any difference aaaaaaaaaaaaaa and abilities looks crappy as ever...{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}

FYDOR SUMKIN 32

Level 52 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion