: I hate delusional people like you. Losing 40-0 by 15 mins? "naw dont ff we can win we have late game" just fk off.
okeokeoke tell me, how is this a lost match and I will agree: https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1846421943/38455575?tab=overview
Failman3253 (EUNE)
: Players below Plat should not be able to surrender a RANKED match.
To all who don't agree: Go ahead, explain how this is a lost game: https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1846421943/38455575?tab=overview
Failman3253 (EUNE)
: Players below Plat should not be able to surrender a RANKED match.
"They aren't having fun and so on and so forth" What goddamn difference does it make whether you're ahead or behind to whether you're having fun. In general matches where early game does not go too well are more fun because you are more focused and play better so you can come back. I guess having to play 2 more games for the LP that you lost by surrendering is more fun and wastes less time than staying 10 more minutes and winning this one. The problem lies in the fact that lower elo players generally don't think that much. They are having fun only when mindlessly picking up kills like an ape, while there's much more to the game than that. So the low elo player algorithm is simple: "I can't kill them 1v5 = surrender at 20" no one really thinks "ok, I am behind I will go farm up, I will try to secure some objectives, I will keep lane pressure". I really have played only 20ish ranked games and don't intend to play any more, it's too tilting when people flame and surrender for no reason.
: oh piss off even a low bronze knows when a game simply isn't winnable. please get off your high horse
No. Simply no. I have at least 10 games that I have brought back from seemingly "unwinnable" state. Most of the time its all a matter of 1 blitzcrank hook, 1 enemy mistake or 1 lucky play. However they need to have the time to make the mistake. For example, one game that sticks out in my mind is a game where all 3 of our inhibs were dead, I hook someone, forcing a team fight, ends up in them getting ACE-d, hard push mid, win the game. My team made several surrender requests, luckily I was in duo queue so we did not let them surrender.
Rioter Comments

Failman3253

Level 32 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion