JalkaaZ (EUW)
: What do you think about this kind of video?
ngl really good edits but you gotta portray her actually doing stuff instead of punching jungle monters.
: S3 Veteran , Final Thoughts , Why I Think The Game Is Garbage
Scrublord from season 4 here. I can't wrap my head around all the bullshit I've read from this post. Tanks are bad???? WHAT??? I swear everyone complains about their class no matter anything, kai'sa mains complaining about kai sa nerfs, akali mains doing the same, adcs in season 9 too weak like holy F'ing shit. I tend to play bruisers... ok who am i kidding, I tend to play riven and she gets completely dumbstered by every single tank that benefits from armor in the early, mid and then probably late bacause of their better teamfights. Does anyone ask me when the best thing I can do in lane vs tank is farm and hope I do something with TP in botlane. Like... I'm not playing the game for the entirety of the laning phase and god forbid if jungler desides to camp me, that tower thing that is supposed to protect you is useless. Lvl 4 poppy towerdiving you, stunning you in your own tower, taking 50% of your hp while absorbing basicly everything with her shield and afershock. IS THAT FUN??? I'm saying riven is bad... well she is now but in the entirety of season 9 she was pretty good. It's just really toxic game design. When everyone was crying about how broken irelia was after rework which she was I wanted to play against her instead of the dumbass ornn matchup. Yasuo, aatrox, jax thoose are the matchups im looking foward to, partly because I have slight advange, party because i actually get to play the game. And don't get me started about the range match ups. I swear Riot hates bruisers... what do I have to say about that? Also on top of everything tanks are getting giga buffed this season. Mountain drakes, counquerer being a mage rune now. Why are you complaining. Quit the game if you want to but don't try to come up with dumb reasons for it. They were kinda weaker than previous seasons, not bacause of bruisers but mages and mix dmg zhonias building adcs. Every single class goes through good and not so good periods. Remember the phrase "Adc lul"? I just don't remember when bruisers were good.. colectivly not just jax or whoever. I really don't get why riot is consistently shitting on them since they are the most interesting toplaners.. objectivly through playrates.
: > [{quoted}](name=Flow1999,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=9VfNM3Fx,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T17:27:30.253+0000) > > Alrighty then, don't you think when you are not informed about something you shouldn't profusely argue about it??? I'am. > Im a Software Engineering student. I study SQL databases. You're literaly complaining about not having the knowledge to argue back. Atlest from what I understood from that thing you just typed. > Are you? Ok then, ask your teacher if, say, Amazon keeps customer's cache informations (for example, a list of 100 items i left into the basket while i'm deciding if i'm going to buy the or not) into a database, and then come back and tell me the answer. I think you'll be surprised. {{sticker:sg-lulu}} > Also miss me with the "We believe" statement. This could have happened if their systems werent properly designed. Oh right, i forgot. RioT's employees are dirty liars by default. Sorry. I should have known where you were trying to make this going. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
....... the whole steam thing was example for - "you can %%%% up a code in a ways you didin't even knew were possible" I never said anyone stores cached information in databases, they shouldn't. You don't need it to be in database for some screw up. "Also miss me with the "We believe" statement. This could have happened if their systems werent properly designed." - that was about steam.
: > [{quoted}](name=Flow1999,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=9VfNM3Fx,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T17:04:08.116+0000) > > Yeah and that cached information led to users accessing accounts that they shouldn't, you know they things full of personal information, money, games and whatnot. Also what do you mean randomly??? The code doesn't randomly change unelss you do it. Your intentions and whether or not they are achieved is another thing. > I though you would read the stuff you yourself link, man. "**As a result of a configuration change earlier today, a caching issue allowed some users to randomly see pages generated for other users for a period of less than an hour. This issue has since been resolved. We believe no unauthorized actions were allowed on accounts beyond the viewing of cached page information and no additional action is required by users.**" > Also my argument was about whether or not its possible as OP stated, which vey well is regardless of intentions, reasons, and likelyhood of that happening. Yeah, of course. Because, after all, how can you prove me that flying donkeys don't exists? But when you knew somehow better about one thing...well, you know something better than "all hell can break loose for whatever reason because...after, how i know it won't?". {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
Alrighty then, don't you think when you are not informed about something you shouldn't profusely argue about it??? Im a Software Engineering student. I study SQL databases. You're literaly complaining about not having the knowledge to argue back. Atlest from what I understood from that thing you just typed. Also miss me with the "We believe" statement. This could have happened if their systems werent properly designed.
: > [{quoted}](name=Flow1999,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=9VfNM3Fx,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T16:41:32.588+0000) > > https://kotaku.com/steam-goes-nuts-offers-access-to-other-peoples-account-1749718979 > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkSslseq9Y8 > > As i said you can %%%% up a code in a ways you didin't even knew were possible. > You can have a Composite Primary Key, drop it, change some shit up then put back only 1 primary key and here you go. Different username, same account ID same password same everything but its not your account. Don't underestimate the incompetence of Riot. You are talking about something you would do on purpose, not something that happens randomly. The leak that steam suffered involved cached informations, that is, the options that an user saves on his browser (and sometimes on the server) to tell the server that he always want to read the pages of a site in Russian or whatever other language (to say one common use). Personal informations and other stuff like that are another thing.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=9VfNM3Fx,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T16:49:16.514+0000) > > You are talking about something you would do on purpose, not something that happens randomly. The leak that steam suffered involved cached informations, that is, the options that an user saves on his browser (and sometimes on the server) to tell the server that he always want to read the pages of a site in Russian or whatever other language (to say one common use). > Personal informations and other stuff like that are another thing. Yeah and that cached information led to users accessing accounts that they shouldn't, you know they things full of personal information, money, games and whatnot. Also what do you mean randomly??? The code doesn't randomly change unelss you do it. Your intentions and whether or not they are achieved is another thing. Also my argument was about whether or not its possible as OP stated, which vey well is regardless of intentions, reasons, and likelyhood of that happening.
: > [{quoted}](name=Flow1999,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=9VfNM3Fx,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-27T15:56:58.899+0000) > > Oh trust me you can %%%% up a code in a ways you didin't even knew were possible if you are incompetent enough. OP literally asked if it's possible to take over one's account by ideally changing his username into another. It's impossible. Worst it can happen is that you can't still log into that other account because you don't know his password. So, yes, it's impossible.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=9VfNM3Fx,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-27T16:10:13.984+0000) > > OP literally asked if it's possible to take over one's account by ideally changing his username into another. It's impossible. Worst it can happen is that you can't still log into that other account because you don't know his password. > > So, yes, it's impossible. https://kotaku.com/steam-goes-nuts-offers-access-to-other-peoples-account-1749718979 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkSslseq9Y8 As i said you can %%%% up a code in a ways you didin't even knew were possible. You can have a Composite Primary Key, drop it, change some shit up then put back only 1 primary key and here you go. Different username, same account ID same password same everything but its not your account. Don't underestimate the incompetence of Riot.
: > [{quoted}](name=SkullBasherD,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=9VfNM3Fx,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-27T13:01:10.120+0000) > > I wonder if the username change somehow changed my account with someone else's? No, that's impossible.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=9VfNM3Fx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-27T13:21:58.915+0000) > > No, that's impossible. Oh trust me you can %%%% up a code in a ways you didin't even knew were possible if you are incompetent enough.
: why League Of Legends player community low IQ ?
Me smart Me high IQ Me play MMORPG Me challenjour, gold 3 cuz teammates bad Me english very well SMOrc
: New Meta Incoming In Season 10
Bruisers are dead my boy. We will have another bs antifun tank meta
: > [{quoted}](name=Vingthór,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GQyyR92q,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-16T11:19:27.645+0000) > Better than a full tank nothing ever happens meta. That's something what low elo players and people who don't understand competitive play say.
> [{quoted}](name=Get Outscaled,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GQyyR92q,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-11-16T12:20:27.281+0000) > > That's something what low elo players and people who don't understand competitive play say. Tanks are objectivly less fun than any other class in the game, both watching and playing them and specially playing against them. Hope you are ready for the season 10 tank... fck bruisers in particular meta mr. high elo player.
Zanador (EUNE)
: Not at all. I was never under honor 2, reached honor 5 every time so far and i spend about a third of my tokens from each event on keys. I still have 35 chests i can't open yet.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ff9fkPIn,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-11T12:22:20.923+0000) > > Not at all. I was never under honor 2, reached honor 5 every time so far and i spend about a third of my tokens from each event on keys. I still have 35 chests i can't open yet. Counted them. I've opened 44 chests this season and I've been below honor 2 for the majority of it. I have 2 keys rn and 0 chests. Dunno how that happens.
FlakFlank (EUW)
: Diamond promotion do expire !
28 days to decay in diamond Also im not sure about the dm4 series but for master they expire in a week after you started the promotion.
: > [{quoted}](name=Flow1999,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7EzmtrKy,comment-id=0000000000000000000100000001000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T17:07:38.723+0000) > > I really don't see a reason why not. You are an asshole but the critique is still valid. may be valid but you're not in the position to make it, why would someone listen to an hypocrite? > > Comparing troll in a video game and a real crime is a bit of a stretch. that was not a comparison just an analogy > In the real world that would mean ppl will just stop using banks but in league everybody keeps playing anyways and all we can do is complain. complain about things its good and fair, just make sure you have an ounce of credibility before doing so > > Are you sure about that? Do you work as a software developer for riot or anywhere at all. yes i'm sure and yes i'm a soft. developer if you try to implement a strict inting detector you're bound to have a lot of false positive > Tribunal was a thing, they can think of something simular to it and there a plenty of players including me that would support such thing. i have mixed feelings about the tribunal, i wouldn't want to be reviewed by the first antisocial angry basement dweller, and if it's not done by the community but by riot employers it's not cost effective, as you said
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7EzmtrKy,comment-id=00000000000000000001000000010002000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-07T13:28:44.078+0000) > > may be valid but you're not in the position to make it, why would someone listen to an hypocrite? > complain about things its good and fair, just make sure you have an ounce of credibility before doing so eh. Thats your opinion, you choose to see him as hypocrite I choose to see his as something similar to grey hat. I'd say he has even more credibility that your average player since he's done it and consistenly gets away with it so he knows exatly what he can or cannot do. Completely agreeing he is a douche tho. > yes i'm sure and yes i'm a soft. developer > if you try to implement a strict inting detector you're bound to have a lot of false positive Yeah, they happen even now with their current system. They could alter it atlest and/or combine it with tribunal like system where you can despute your ban or something. At this point I'll be happy if they do anything at all tbh. When post like that - https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/I546Bzzu-comical and this - https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/4djjfQhF-why-is-this-person-not-banned exist when he is blatantly ruining games and Riot is still not doing anything about it despite being in their face and numerious tickets being send (according to comments) its getting kinda ridiculous. I recal sending them a ticked (youtube video) of a person straight up running it down obvious as a day, checked on him 2 weeks after, he still had games during this whole period. I really don't know how can you be in Riots side at this point.
: >It's rather stupid just to blame inviduals who abuse the system and not the system itself for being abusable i'm not saying you should never criticize the system or point out its flaws, i'm saying that if you choose to abuse it just for the giggles of it then you shouldn't complain at least it's like robbing a bank over and over because the security sleeps on the job and then raging at the ceo because he doesn't prevent robbery, who tf does that, either you steal or complain you don't do both back to the point of riot system: the matter is complicated here, my personal opinion is that if we want liberty to play the game (offmeta picks, role swapping and so on) you technically can't have a foulproof inting system, because it simply isn't possible from a software development point of view
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7EzmtrKy,comment-id=000000000000000000010000000100020000,timestamp=2019-11-06T14:57:00.802+0000) > > i'm not saying you should never criticize the system or point out its flaws, i'm saying that if you choose to abuse it just for the giggles of it then you shouldn't complain at least > I really don't see a reason why not. You are an asshole but the critique is still valid. > it's like robbing a bank over and over because the security sleeps on the job and then raging at the ceo because he doesn't prevent robbery, who tf does that, either you steal or complain you don't do both > Comparing troll in a video game and a real crime is a bit of a stretch. The ceo doesn't directly control the security and there are reprocussions for breaking the law unlike breaking the rules of the game and getting away with it bacause the "system can't detect you". Better example would be raging at the goverment for not enforcing their laws and letting criminals get away with bank robberies. I mean you might be in need for cash or just wanna experience what is it to rob a bank why not try since nobody is getting arrested anyways. In the real world that would mean ppl will just stop using banks but in league everybody keeps playing anyways and all we can do is complain. > back to the point of riot system: the matter is complicated here, my personal opinion is that if we want liberty to play the game (offmeta picks, role swapping and so on) you technically can't have a foulproof inting system, because it simply isn't possible from a software development point of view Are you sure about that? Do you work as a software developer for riot or anywhere at all. Tribunal was a thing, they can think of something simular to it and there a plenty of players including me that would support such thing. I'd say they just made the assumption its not cost effective for them to bother with such thing unless there is a mass outrage about it or players just stop playing which sadly i don't see happening.
: dude, really? i have to explain to you why purposedly ruining other people games in ranked is bad? >When the system lets you manipulate it however you want to why not take advantage of that? oh, ok, the system has some flaws so let's all be total %%%%heads because the system allows it, right? i mean, the system doesn't prevent me to do it, so why shouldn't i be a douche? %%%% behaving like decent player/human being, the system isn't enforcing me to do it, so why would i put the huge amount of effort of behaving correctly?? i mean, it's so much stress to not int games for random players, right?? pfft. and the whole argument of "i'm inting just to prove a point" is total bullshit, if it were true he would send a support ticket and close the account and proceeded to play normally after a few inting games, instead of keeping an account just to mess with people when in the mood. and it's not like you have to prove it aniway, everybody knows you can trick the system
Wait, when did I say its good or that everyone does it, hell it will be better if everyone did but the majority does not. And this is where the problem lies. When you are playing by the rules and some random douche comes and runs it down and you can't say anything to him because you are likely to get a chat ban while he does whatever he wants and not get punished you'd feel like total crap won't you? It's rather stupid just to blame inviduals who abuse the system and not the system itself for being abusable. Ppl like that will always exist no matter what but atlest don't enforce them by having crap ban system. Also I doubt that even summiting a ticked asking to get his account checked would do anything since they use the same automatic crap. And even if by some miracle he gets banned so what.. that won't change anything but expressing criticism might as well. Atlest it has higher chances.
: > the only reason I made this profile is to troll ranked and show that Riot will do nothing about it you are the worst kind of troll, and an hypocrite too since i bet you didn't write a support ticket to riot asking them to look at your profile am i right? you have no right to complain about anything in this game since YOU are the problem, not riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7EzmtrKy,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-06T11:17:13.581+0000) > > you are the worst kind of troll, and an hypocrite too since i bet you didn't write a support ticket to riot asking them to look at your profile am i right? > > you have no right to complain about anything in this game since YOU are the problem, not riot. Why would he.. what kinda of logic is that? When the system lets you manipulate it however you want to why not take advantage of that? He can still say "I should not be able to do that but here I am ruining others experience and you are doing nothing about it". He can still have opinion about it. You can't blame the playerbase for the lack of regulations, you can't expect everyone to be a perfect human being when they are literaly no reprocussions for being an asshole as long as you don't type anything in chat.
: Let them see my weaknesses. I don't have weaknesses. If I have a weakness, it's you. And that's not a joke :)
> [{quoted}](name=Seto Køiba,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=93otORq1,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-11-03T17:45:08.569+0000) > > Let them see my weaknesses. I don't have weaknesses. If I have a weakness, it's you. And that's not a joke :) Ranked Solo Silver 2 19 LP / 279W 302L Win Ratio 48% Are you serious? You don't have weaknesses? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Hi, not true. When I was new(er), I still got matched with smurfs too, it was obvious from their playstyle, score and well yea I doubt a lot of new players claim to be smurfs when they're not. Now I get matched with people lvl 150-250 sometimes, I mean yesterday my bot enemy was level 321 ffs lol sometimes the matching system is weird and changes according to your win rate. With that being said, I wouldn't tell them to go suck on a rotten egg... that's a real smurf-way-to-talk. Not cool both of you.
What do you mean not true, Im just waiting 10 mins cuz no players, right. No, just like there is hidden ranked mmr there is normal mmr too. It is based on your wins/looses and i guess stats unlike ranked. Its not complete chaos as you claims to be. Im not saying there is no possibility to stumble on a smurf but it shouldnt happen every game or even every 20th game. Im pretty sure you ppl call smurfs everyone who somehow manages to do well.
tecu (EUW)
: Looks like I can't play 70% of my games anymore due to connection issues
yep... https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/AqaYtmpR-riot-games-is-insane-company buuuut i get downvoted because i lash out on ritos potato servers and the white knights here cant let that happen. Then i explain in my last comment what exatly my problem is and everyone suddenly stops writing in the thread and mr. wrenchman gives me some useless routing from me to riots servers for no reason, explaining nothing. NICE! tHe pRobLem Is NeVeR rIot xD, iTs yOu xD
: ***
What are you even typing ???? I don't think you comprehend that intentionally ruining other players experience is bannable too... along with being toxic. I don't think you comprehend that this is way more severe than calling someone %%%%%%ed even for one single game. This is as deserve as it gets.
: Rito'o; You %%%%ED UP. What a disgrace.
huh, 2 different ppl crying about bans for inting in 2 different days. Are we seeing a change finally {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
JustClone (EUNE)
: No he is not feeder. He is way above your head. You will most likely never meet such competent players in your games. Ever. This is why it is so obvious. In a game with diamond and platinum players. To rush it top and die before minions, to tp back and die again. To die 3 more times, and when your tp is up to die, tp again and die once more. 7 kills {{champion:11}} for 8 minutes. Getting spoon fed, every 1:07 in that elo. This is why I know it is intentional, because a competent player, did something EXTREMELY obvious in very very high tier game. Maybe they didn't gave him to play his main role. Maybe they banned his lee sin... I do not know why he did it. I only know that with his skill level he knows that you cannot afford to die 7 times in 8 minutes. And it was a choice. (Actually, it is very difficult to achieve 7 deaths in the first 8 minutes of the game... kudos to him)
1st of all plat is not competent at all, maybe for your gold ass he is, but no ppl are clueless. 2nd the yas game was a normal game, you know when ppl try out new stuff. My average deaths on yasuo are around 14 for the 5 games i tried playing him. 3rd that jarvan game he was on promos to plat 1, why in the %%%% would he int that game. Ppl dont get banned FOR MUCH MORE, maybe he did int that idk you have to see the replay there are way to much variables to take into consideration and thats why this system sucks. They should bring back tribunal or something idk how its fine to get reported every single game you play (see my previous comment) and not get banned cuz your stats are somewhat ok but on the same time you can get banned from only 5 reports in 20 games because 2 terrbile games.
: I got banned for inting when I wasn't
phahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha THIS IS SO SHIT im legit laughing i literaly trolled 9 out of 10 games on a smurf promotion series and all i got from it was instant feedback report and a key fragment LMFAO
Adockai (EUNE)
: Mage mid(need a piece of advice)
Alright alright, you cant be casual player and expect to be good at the game at the same time. If you want to perform you gotta put out the necessary hours. Also rn its a bot lane meta, they are the most important role. Mid and jungle can influence the game but they are not the desiding factor most of the time. If the enemy botlane is significantly better than yours you are gonna lose no matter anything. If you want to swtich lanes and "hypercarry" try adc or supp and stay away from toplane. If you dont wanna swtich roles kassa and vlad are great example of a 1v9 mages/assassins which riot should nerf but they dont for some goddamn reason.
: Hey, the high ELO player. I asked you to 1v1 me on EUNE. Why do you refuse? Afraid to lose to a level 26 TheVikingGeorge?
> [{quoted}](name=3xtrat3rr3strial,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=r48bd0YV,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2019-09-27T15:48:01.969+0000) > > Hey, the high ELO player. I asked you to 1v1 me on EUNE. Why do you refuse? Afraid to lose to a level 26 TheVikingGeorge? Cuz i dont feel like 1v1 ing randoms...
: Why do you smurf?
Cuz high elo is shitshow that you cant influence in any way shape or form and you just have to prey to the gods that the enemy team has the autofilled adc instead of yours, while low elo is a shitshow that you can influence.
PorterdFnCn (EUNE)
: Elo hell does exist.
You have to significantly higher elo than the current one you are in to be able to win consistently. I can carry high gold / low plat games but i struggle with high plat and upwards. I peaked grandmaster a month ago. You either have to luck out and go on a win streak or just spam shit ton of games and 50% your way since you are winning a little bit more lp than loosing by default. %%%%ing up your mmr doesnt affect that becouse you get matched vs lower elo players and you can fix it. But then again it requires luck still. Also im actually certain you get matched with worse players on your promos. Its not normal to lose 7 promos till you get to masters.
Yateveo (EUNE)
: LoL uninstalls itself while playing
id take that as a sign to stop playing this game
MAFIA man (EUNE)
: Recommending a new game?
Resident Evil 2 remake, The dark souls series , Hollow Knight, The Binding of Issac Rebirth, Doom 2016.... there are tons of good games out there if you just search. Theese are my favorites.
: And, one more thing, as easy you think leveling one account to level 30 is why the unban thingy isnt?
> [{quoted}](name=SoloVayneFTW,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7PU7xg1o,comment-id=00020001,timestamp=2019-09-06T17:07:44.899+0000) > > And, one more thing, as easy you think leveling one account to level 30 is why the unban thingy isnt? its not about being easy its about whats more profitable
: unfairly perma banned?
you wont get unbanned dude thats it, you cant defent yourself and boards its the last place you can find justice, 90% of the ppl here think licking riots ass will do anything to them. Hopefully this teaches you how unfair life can be. Also if you banned for toxicity you should've been chat restricted before. Trust me I know it from 1st hand, IT IS EXTREMELY hard to get your 1st chat restriction, you really have to flame a lot and consistently but when you do the system just targets you and you can get consecutive punishements extremely easy, almost from nothing. I srsly dont believe you deserve a ban but in the end of the day you are more likely to just make another account and eventually pour money into it than just quiting the game right here and now, riot does not have any reason to unban you and they will get backed up by the (this comment will be deleted if i say what I think they are) in boards.
: Can I still reach honor 2?
I managed to get from honor 0 to honor 1 in a month after i actually started playing
Tarolock (EUNE)
: there is a difference between bandwidth and ping... ping is the time it takes for the info to reach the server, bandwidth on the other hand is how much info you can send at once, for example if league needs 1 MBPS connection and you have 2 MBPS and lets say that you get 100 ping with it, then it does not matter that you will buy a bigger internet and now you have 1000 MBPS, your ping will still be 100, the problem comes if you dont have enough bandwidth like in our example your 2 MBPS net is used for youtube and you download a huge game in the background, now the info have to squeeze through a really narrow bandwidth so it takes more time for the info to reach the server or it doesnt even get there at all
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AqaYtmpR,comment-id=000100000001000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T22:35:26.345+0000) > > the problem comes if you dont have enough bandwidth like in our example your 2 MBPS net is used for youtube and you download a huge game in the background, now the info have to squeeze through a really narrow bandwidth so it takes more time for the info to reach the server or it doesnt even get there at all Yes, which leads to increased ping. Also Im not exatly sure if you ppl understand what my problem is. Im not blaming riot for the disconnects, thats on my end. Im using wifi and not the most amazing router, random one or two second disconnects can happen (not that often suprisingly) and I know the reason is not them. Im blaming them for my innability to properly OR AT ALL connect to the game after my connection has restored and its working properly as shown on the video. I tried to imply that here: "in every other game when your internet drops for quarter of a second it just lags out for a second and you are fine... in league its like: NOPE IM DISCONECTING YOU and then im gonna attempt to reconnect in the next minute." and here: "It's like the game checks once as you are connecting to the match if you have connection and if it happens thats not the case just doesn't bother trying anymore dispite you clearly having internet, just locks you out from joining." Also i didint really specify that this happened (shown on the clip) in the biginning right after champ select. Havent really experinced something like that when it just locks you out of the game in the middle of a match. In that case the game manages to connected you back although slowly well after your connection has restored. You know there is a big difference between 2 second hiccup and having to wait 1 minute or more. That could lose or win you the game is some casses. Other games handle that much better.
Pixelbits (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Flow1999,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AqaYtmpR,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-09-05T21:32:44.946+0000) > > that could be the case why i lag since I've noticed my ping goes up during peak hours when most of the people in the area are at home but that doesn't really explain why i cant rejoin the game. > Edit: i dont use vpn No, your bandwidth is limited to your own household network. Your neighbours are using their own network connection and therefore have their own bandwidth.
> [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AqaYtmpR,comment-id=0001000000010001,timestamp=2019-09-05T21:40:13.324+0000) > > No, your bandwidth is limited to your own household network. Your neighbours are using their own network connection and therefore have their own bandwidth. alright i think i understand what you are tring to suggest. I have 50ish MBPS download and around the same amount upload. Online games don't take a lot, maybe around 5-10. I have enought to play league even if im watching 4k video at the same time and even if i don't that should lead to higher ping, shouldnt it ? not just locking me out of the game
Pixelbits (EUW)
: A test for you: Run a speedtest on idle (only Windows with no programs opened) and note the MBPS speeds. Now use your computer as you would normally and start a game of LoL (normals wouldn't hurt). Then do a speedtest of your network while playing LoL. If your internet speed is significantly lower than your initial internet speed, it means your bandwidth is too low and that can cause your data flow to drop, which explains why you lagg out in LoL. Now, ISP disturbances can cause you to have lower internet speeds. Discord doesn't take much bandwidth. The only thing you can do is to make your bandwidth bigger. I suggest stopping any background heavy network activities such as big file downloads or other mid to heavy network usage stuff. If you can manage that, it widens your bandwidth and doesn't cause your LoL games to lagg that much anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AqaYtmpR,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-05T21:22:30.569+0000) > > A test for you: > > Run a speedtest on idle (only Windows with no programs opened) and note the MBPS speeds. Now use your computer as you would normally and start a game of LoL (normals wouldn't hurt). Then do a speedtest of your network while playing LoL. > > If your internet speed is significantly lower than your initial internet speed, it means your bandwidth is too low and that can cause your data flow to drop, which explains why you lagg out in LoL. > > Now, ISP disturbances can cause you to have lower internet speeds. Discord doesn't take much bandwidth. The only thing you can do is to make your bandwidth bigger. > > I suggest stopping any background heavy network activities such as big file downloads or other mid to heavy network usage stuff. If you can manage that, it widens your bandwidth and doesn't cause your LoL games to lagg that much anymore. that could be the case why i lag since I've noticed my ping goes up during peak hours when most of the people in the area are at home but that doesn't really explain why i cant rejoin the game. Edit: i dont use vpn
Tarolock (EUNE)
: well looking at your comments you think its simply you-isp-riot, but in reality the shortest connection is at least 8-10 steps and its not always the same 8, different games have different servers in different places thats why this can only affect league while everything else is fine
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AqaYtmpR,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-09-05T21:18:27.365+0000) > > well looking at your comments you think its simply you-isp-riot, but in reality the shortest connection is at least 8-10 steps and its not always the same 8, different games have different servers in different places thats why this can only affect league while everything else is fine soooo you just addmited THERE IS POSSIBILITY its RIOTS SEVERS problem. oh boy
Pixelbits (EUW)
: You sure someone didn't f*ck with your router or firewall? Maybe a relative who is tired of you playing LoL and on purposely blocked LoL from your network? Otherwise, ISP is a thing, but I doubt they do anything to hinder you. Disturbances can cause lower internet speeds though. Did you reconfigure your firewall settings? It would ask you the give the app permission to your firewall. Maybe you did install a new anti virus software? This can also block LoL on your PC.
> [{quoted}](name=Pixelbits,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AqaYtmpR,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-05T21:07:32.976+0000) > > You sure someone didn't f*ck with your router or firewall? Maybe a relative who is tired of you playing LoL and on purposely blocked LoL from your network? > > Otherwise, ISP is a thing, but I doubt they do anything to hinder you. Did you reconfigure your firewall settings? It would ask you the give the app permission to your firewall. Maybe you did install a new anti virus software? This can block LoL on your PC. I only use windows defender, nobody touches my PC, and I was literaly able to play the next game 5 mins after i submitted the post. It's just extremely weird, It's like the game checks once as you are connecting to the match if you have connection and if it happens thats not the case just doesn't bother trying anymore dispite you clearly having internet, just locks you out from joining.
Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings Flow1999, It seems your problem has subsided, based on the symptoms I'd wager the issues you were experiencing has to do with your ISP.
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AqaYtmpR,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-09-05T18:47:21.916+0000) > > Greetings Flow1999, > > It seems your problem has subsided, based on the symptoms I'd wager the issues you were experiencing has to do with your ISP. It happens really rarely but the problem persist. Also apparently every ISP in Bulgaria is problematic because i've experinced the same thing in 2 different locations with 2 different ISPs
Tarolock (EUNE)
: so your poor understanding on how the internet works makes you think that riot is a bad company? thats amazing...
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=AqaYtmpR,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-05T09:16:35.319+0000) > > so your poor understanding on how the internet works makes you think that riot is a bad company? thats amazing... alright, explain to me how is it poor and how i didint address the previous guy with my last comment
Flow1999 (EUNE)
: Riot Games is insane company
nah im playing rn and didint changed anything, just randonly the game desides to lock me from joining Edit: Also in every other game when your internet drops for quarter of a second it just lags out for a second and you are fine... in league its like: NOPE IM DISCONECTING YOU and then im gonna attempt to reconnect in the next minute. This has happened to me multiple times, Im just staring at the "Attemp to reconnect" sceen while talkiing with friends on discord. And oh boy if you are unlucky enought for that to happen in the loading sceen, you are not getting into that game no matter anything as you saw in the video. Its not firewall mr. internet ingeneer I was able to play earlier today. The computer settings don't just randomly change. It is the developers fault and ive seen multiple posts regarding this issue.
Flow1999 (EUNE)
: Riot Games is insane company
ah yes, dont even watch the video and what is it about just downvote wonder what random made up boards rule will some moderator come up with to delete this post
Rioter Comments
: Riven is still busted, the "nerf" was worthless
https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/builds/riven/diamond She has 48.5% in diamond+ lvl, She has 46.6% in silver. It was 53%+ pre nerf. I swear you can completely destroy this champ, make it as useful and a cannon minion(basicly shaco) and there are still gonna be some gold hardstucks who got hard stomp by some smurf that are gonna cry about it in forums. I can tell you THIS CHAMP rn feel terrible to play. I started playing %%%%ing mundo and garen ffs.
JustClone (EUNE)
: Probably smurf. If you check Singed420 you will notice he is gold. The truth is, this is his smurf account, with the high ranked one keeps changing his name. (for obvious reasons) It is extremely unlikely that a player who is gold will grow brain to be master in such short time... This just does not happen. One of the lowest trash in the league, to suddenly start playing on the level of the elite. No way man.
I can give you other extreme examples too. Go to my OP.GG, click flex and look at the game I went 2-5-1 with garen(loss). I got matched with challenger, look at the previous game 11-2-4, I got matched with silver. Smurf or not this difference is too extreme and I queued with niether of them.
JustClone (EUNE)
: This what you call "logic", I call "random stuff that your brain creates" The actual logic of this system is not "win rate". It is how your rating changes. Every game you gain and lose rating. But the thing that deludes you, and others like you, is that amount you would gain/lose is not the same. The game is not perfectly balanced. Some games are in your favor of winning, some are not. This is taken into account, when determining the win/loss of your rating. This means that winning one game and then losing another, does not mean that your rating will be unchanged after that. Actually the chances are that it wont be the same. As general rule, the higher skilled opponents you face, the more rating you will gain, and less you will lose. And opposite, if you face lower skilled opponents, you will gain less, and risk to lose more. This explains why some people may drop in rating with 50% win rate or more, and some people may sustain it or even rise in rating with less than that. (I pulled out, some of the games the OP played, and showed the ratings compared to his in this thread, you can see for yourself if you need additional data to be convinced....)
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ksl3IdhY,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-19T13:43:05.297+0000) > > This what you call "logic", I call "random stuff that your brain creates" > > The actual logic of this system is not "win rate". It is how your rating changes. > > Every game you gain and lose rating. > > But the thing that deludes you, and others like you, is that amount you would gain/lose is not the same. > > The game is not perfectly balanced. Some games are in your favor of winning, some are not. > This is taken into account, when determining the win/loss of your rating. > > This means that winning one game and then losing another, does not mean that your rating will be unchanged after that. Actually the chances are that it wont be the same. > > As general rule, the higher skilled opponents you face, the more rating you will gain, and less you will lose. And opposite, if you face lower skilled opponents, you will gain less, and risk to lose more. > > This explains why some people may drop in rating with 50% win rate or more, and some people may sustain it or even rise in rating with less than that. > > (I pulled out, some of the games the OP played, and showed the ratings compared to his in this thread, you can see for yourself if you need additional data to be convinced....) Well, don't you think this is problematic in itself. I swear in the beginning of the season i saw a season 8 gold player with 45% winrate who was in MASTERS. No, im pretty sure this IS NOT LOGICAL.
: TFT really is a pain
I'd argue its less RNG than ranked. The amound of games I've won loosing lane is almost as big as the games I've lost winning lane. JK its like 1 to 10.
iaapvp (EUW)
: I dont control the outcome of every single game I play!
yeah and me getting the worse jungler like 20 games in a row is just bad luck, right, %%%% off.
2 Fingers (EUW)
: Current TANK Meta MEME Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru
Considering Diana and Talon can one shot you in 0.1 secs this is balanced by Riots standarts.
Spearki (EUW)
: but opgg's rating system is super bad it doesn't actually give you proper score the reason you got ace is most likely cuz of buying controll ward nothing else which doesn't win you the game alone XD
> [{quoted}](name=Spearki,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=thvz372K,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-02T09:53:33.054+0000) > > but opgg's rating system is super bad it doesn't actually give you proper score the reason you got ace is most likely cuz of buying controll ward nothing else which doesn't win you the game alone XD Completely agree, I tend to have terrible vision scores and the system always places next to last almost completely disregarding other stats. Here's a game when i have the most dmg in the team, most kp, most gold, most farm and I've gotten a quadra kill and the system places me 5th. The ACE is the 2-10 Thresh who lost us the game with his stupidity. https://imgur.com/a/nfXCvtH
: Help me get out of bronze
you need to luck out, quit this trash game while its time. You need to be like 2 whole divisions better to get out of your current one. If you want to get out of bronze you have to be atlest gold lvl or luck out. If you want to get out of d2 like me you have to beat grandmaster players while winning 15 lp per game and loosing 21.. cuz that makes sense.
Show more

Flow1999

Level 203 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion