: {{champion:67}} Сocksucker Сunt {{champion:238}} Punk-ass Вitch {{champion:143}} Rectal Tumor uwu.
Yas queen uwu
Rioter Comments
Just Cat (EUW)
: well since you are only one........ its your pc dude. Do these steps in order, last one should fix it 100% and if not it means your hardware has problem> : Repair league if wont work> :reinstall league: if wont work> :update your drivers if wont work> :reinstall windows fresh clean. last one should solve it but if not, well i got bad news buddy
Tnx man. It might be cuz its about 6+ years old (the pc) idk. But it still works. I tried re installing it didnt work. I'll try the rest. Tnx again
Rioter Comments
: Im using Magticom of Georgia
SeekerK (EUNE)
: Hello Galaxyqueen102 What operating system are you using? Who is your ISP and where are you from?
Im using Magticom of Georgia
Wen294 (EUW)
: Since not very many people seem to have it it's probably a specific combi of league and some driver that doesn't work great.
: Of course it is. But in this case… the trolls and the newbies won't disappear for 3 months nor in a 100 years. So she will return in the new season, the game will be little different but the player's behaviour the same. And to reset your feelings takes hours or days. So i don't see point in quitting a game for long time just to end up feeling the same way before the break. Unless of course there's better reason for a break.
Ik but i need break from gaming for awhile. also theres my new sceduel so ;-; Plus i a mental rest too so . Ik they wont dissapear but i will come bk with calm mind uwu
Smerk (EUW)
: Breaks definitely help, I would probably quit this game long time ago if not for those breaks. Few months here and there.
Thank you. I will still watch some league plays so i wont totally forget how to play XD
: Sounds like a good idea. I can relate to your feelings. I got really burnt out and frustrated with players (and truth to be told, the game in general) about one and half years back. That break i took felt great and I ended up freeing myself of a light LoL-addiction Back then i kinda felt like i had to play league. Not only because of my addiction but also because i felt like i needed to prove something. Nowadays i just keep my head high and see people for the assholes that they are and laugh at the screen when toxic people spew their bullshit. Of course there's still games where toxic people manage to put me on tilt but at least then i know not to take it seriously.
Yes. Thank you. After all its just a game uwu
Hansiman (EUW)
: Have fun on your break. I've had several myself over the years.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
jacktjong (EUW)
: this was a discussion 4 months ago xP and tbh I HATE the Taliyah skin and I'm so angry the love birds already got 2 skins together and even Zoe got a good quality skin but Taliyah gets garbage after 2 years
IKR im so angry about it too. AT LEAST THEY COULD HAVE PUT SOME EFFORT DOING IT!
Rioter Comments
: Aurelio and kayn only have one skin, that is true but the rest of them have a bunch (also chromas). And Gandalf is flipping amazing.
Yeh . tbh i jus red ther date release (janna and jinx) and sry i misunderstood XD
jacktjong (EUW)
: SSG if I recall, I know. And I am pretty pumped to see if it'll actually be a Taliyah skin yeah. (I saw the teaser on SkinSpotlights yt, but those are concepts and can still be changed after all)
Its alrady out. but im glad that RIOT is paying attention to those champs ovo
: >RIOT is mostly focusing on famous played champs or old champs on skins You complain about the old and most popular champions getting skins, and proceed to ask for skins for some of the oldest and most popular champions? {{champion:22}} - Super old champ, decently popular {{champion:222}} - Fairly old, very popular {{champion:40}} - Old Champion, extremely popular {{champion:141}} - New, still popular {{champion:136}} -_ Fair enough_ I don't feel like there's much substance behind your criticism, you just want your favorite champions to get more skins... Well, everyone does!
Actually ther not rlly my fave. only jinx janna and kayn but i dont play them anymore. Just thoght that also happend to shen (he finally got a new skin tho HAPPY ME XD)) i just think that some old champs deserve sum good stuff too *pout* dont get me wrong tho. but syndra is nearly forgotten. i havnt seen her for like 3 months straight.
Rioter Comments
: Sounds good :D
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: what who ?
MEE A PERSON OWO XD
: made a test for shyzofrenia
. . . .ha?
: o7 GOOD LUCK OUT THERE
: I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE, BUT I'M GLAD YOU'RE STILL AROUND
TY PERSON!
: but who are you?
A person who plays Lol XD
Rioter Comments
: There no champ named taliyah i guess shes still imn process?
Oooh that taliyah. but still still needs more champs lol
: WHAT?! HOW DF DID I NOT SEE IT?!! IMMA GO SEE NOW TY!
There no champ named taliyah i guess shes still imn process?
: > [{quoted}](name=Keirgo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fJc2r7Jp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-21T10:28:34.600+0000) > > You mean like those new champions they regularly release? Shurima recently (relatively) gained Taliyah, and the Frejord just got Ornn. Twisted Treeline is a map, not a faction and I'll show my ignorance and admit I don't remember what the howling marsh is... > > And as for skins, there are new skins EVERY patch. How have you not noticed this? maybe he meant by twisted treeline shadow isles
WHAT?! HOW DF DID I NOT SEE IT?!! IMMA GO SEE NOW TY!
Rioter Comments
wingzerzzz (EUNE)
: HALP !! xD
.....*sits on the birdy and watches*huh. Birdy ( {{champion:34}} ) :QUUUUAAACK!*angry* Me:shhh ducky cant you see your gonna ruin the moment? XD*sits tight*
: Post your most creative / fun opening phrase and win a champ / skin
archerno1 (EUNE)
: He isnt a kid, that was retconed long time ago. He is Yordle. You can imagine him as Teemo in bandages
: Still better fate than being Shinji...
Rioter Comments
: The way the bots work is that they go 2 bot, 1 mid and 2 top. They keep like this until one of the inner turrets are being attacked or the respective bot(s) for that line are defeated. That's when the bots adjust to different lanes and they start going in groups of 4 or 5 when either Inhibitor Turret is available to be destroyed. At least that's what I've seen from my many games.
Rioter Comments

Galaxyqueen102

Level 149 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion