Saintly (EUNE)
: Yet again a new patch and another huge FPS drop
Some guys on youtube did a research, lower spec pc's have stable 30 fps every patch on the same settings, while higher end pc's are getting an unstable 300-100 fps every patch, i have a low end pc that can run 30-50 fps every game and it has been stable like that since the start of season 7
Rioter Comments
Rondö (EUW)
: Play blind pick mode
In blind noobs instalock top without saying anything
Rioter Comments
radetari (EUNE)
: By picking Draven you agree to terms and conditions of being camped 24/7 or having a shitty support every game <<<Back Next>>>
Any champ i pick i get camped 24/7
kiwishrew (EUW)
: Stand still while throwing axes for extra axuracy Max E to nuke opponents with your skillshot Only use your ult to clear minion waves Always 1v1 enemy Darius's; you'll win Always find an AR, shotgun and sniper rifle before the circle gets too small Focus dps on tanks during teamfights; no one else will be able to kill them Relish in knowing you are only the 5th worst kind of player in the game ({{champion:157}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:64}} {{champion:55}})
I have accualy won 2 games in PuBG, but still, use ult for wave clear?
Rioter Comments
: League is becomming more toxic and more trashtalk in chat
I lost interest in the game bc of toxic and int's, and /mute all does'nt help at all
: How to deal with players who dont play together as a team?
Tris was probbably split-pushing, its a good tactic if the enemy team isnt focused on the minimap
Xaytah (EUW)
: Also.. If EUNE is such a bad place because of these trollers, and you participate in the "trolling" by leaving games.. doesnt that mean you are a part of the "EUNE is shit" issue?
Oh yes, and i want to stay the %%%% out of it https://imgur.com/Cm5NPIT
: Honestly I understand him perfectly. If you were in a football game and your own team started kicking you down, how would that be a fair or even remotely fun game? Guess what the judge did when you came and complained afterwards.. That's right, nothing! It was just a bad game your team had... I've gone from a 26 Win lead ratio, to now being down to -9 loss lead, or in other words Gold 3 80+ points to shielded from demotion, every single game since then have been entirely out of my hands, often decided by that 1 sp4c3al person who would either troll or feed with the natural afk afterwards. You know what that's done for me, resulted in me not giving a damn about the games I enter or the people in them. I rarely say anything now, I've stopped pinging warnings or anything, if the game is won Idc, if it's lost Idc. The lackluster approach Riot have towards these people who are either there to intentionally ruin games or flamebait some reactions, or players who are so obviously boosted yet can't be banned because this company refuse to create a real solo-que, is the sole and direct reason why I personally am losing interest in this game.
Thank you, Jesus its about time someone sends me a good reply. As Xayah San said, EUW is not nicer than EUNE, might even consider uninstalling it
: Just swap your account over or create one, no reason to get it banned.
https://imgur.com/S683jmO Time to swap! Goodbye piece of crap EUNE
: Just play the game and report them after, it happens, but trolling or leaving yourself, just puts you in danger of a ban as well.
I aint sitting the next 30 mins with the people i want to murder
Xaytah (EUW)
: You left, you "trolled" Hmpf.
And i want my fckin account to get banned for trolling, so i can start over in EUW bc there are nicer players
Xaytah (EUW)
: You left, you "trolled" Hmpf.
What the %%%% was I supposed to do with troll TeamMates?
Rioter Comments
: If launching your client doesn't work, try restarting your Pc or make sure that no background processes from League are still running after closing your client.
I have a few more screenshots of the bug
: If launching your client doesn't work, try restarting your Pc or make sure that no background processes from League are still running after closing your client.
Yeah, it worked, but im still curious what accualy happened to the client in the pic
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
malek vr (EUW)
: yes it does. give it a try
malek vr (EUW)
: did you try to press F ingame ? if you are new or didn't bind it into another key this will work. i had the same problem when i first started but a friend helped me.
No, i haven't, does it work for MS too, since i only had a problem with FPS
Rioter Comments
: Your a hero <3
Rioter Comments

GameKiller2121

Level 84 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion