Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Jungle adc like Kindred or Twitch just sht on him, people just didn't realise it yet
> [{quoted}](name=Urgot x BDSM,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FsvieiJ6,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-04-14T11:13:35.128+0000) > > Jungle adc like Kindred or Twitch just sht on him, people just didn't realise it yet Kindred main here i havent won a single game vs ivern, he counters marked camps harder than any other jungler.
Dotje (EUW)
: How are there so many toxic people on the PBE
Dont worry just give the account to me and the toxic people wont bug you no more. For real tho i want a pbe account and the site for registrating pbe is closed since always. Rito pls :(
Darkpang (EUW)
: "if u are good u will climb " line use by many forum user
No more words. If you are good you will climb. Git gud, there is no other way.
Rioter Comments
Lonely Ekko (EUNE)
: Thanks Riot for Buffing Kindred
Kindred is still bad. Very. That comes from a 400k kindred ( and from IWDominate,challenger jungler ) You will either stomp or be completely useless. And thats why im not going level 7.. i would be ashamed to have level 7 and be useless.
: DEMOTIONS A particularly bad losing streak may result in dropping a tier or division, though there’s no set number of games that may trigger a demotion. Losing enough games at 0 LP can drop you into the next-highest division. If you’re in division V, it’s possible you’ll even drop a tier. After a demotion, your LP will be set to 25 or 75, depending on how many losses you had at 0 LP. After being promoted into a new division or tier, you’ll gain the effects of a demotion ‘shield,’ which prevents you from dropping. This is to keep you from winning a series, losing a few games and then immediately dropping back to where you were. The shield lasts for 3 games after advancing a division, and 10 games after advancing a tier (3 games for Master tier). The information written above was taken from [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204010760-Ranked-Play-FAQ) :D {{summoner:31}}
> [{quoted}](name=Papone s Quinn,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=ZUt8Y4hF,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-03-20T19:23:23.489+0000) > > DEMOTIONS > A particularly bad losing streak may result in dropping a tier or division, though there’s no set number of games that may trigger a demotion. Losing enough games at 0 LP can drop you into the next-highest division. If you’re in division V, it’s possible you’ll even drop a tier. After a demotion, your LP will be set to 25 or 75, depending on how many losses you had at 0 LP. > > After being promoted into a new division or tier, you’ll gain the effects of a demotion ‘shield,’ which prevents you from dropping. This is to keep you from winning a series, losing a few games and then immediately dropping back to where you were. The shield lasts for 3 games after advancing a division, and 10 games after advancing a tier (3 games for Master tier). > > The information written above was taken from [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204010760-Ranked-Play-FAQ) :D {{summoner:31}} Riot: "We want to make people think that mmr is only affected by wins and defeats but there is no set number of games that can trigger a demotion because we lie to you. Our mmr system actually looks at other personal stats too but we dont want to let people know in fear of abuse."
: stuck in bronze
Git gud. There is no other way of climbing. You know how to git gud? Blame yourself for everything, nevef blame anyone else for any reason. Just look what you didnt do right or what you didnt do at all that you had to do and you will start improoving. With "i deserve challnejour but my team always feeds" you ll never learn how to play and thus never climb. The only reason you are in the same rank for over 50 games is because of YOU. Even if the luck wasnt with you and you really got bad teams you would still get out of that rank before those 50 days. You only need 15 games to climb normally. I know how you feel however. Lately ive been getting so muxh elo without feeling i deserve it but it is consistent and i keep climbing so i must be good or something idk. In my experience this rank system never lies.
: Which champions should be buffed in your opinion?
Give kindred some movement speed already ffs. I have more ms with janna no boots than kindred with boots of swiftness. And buff those boots of swiftness they are useless right now unless the enemy team has some extreme slows, rylais, frozen mallet and shit its just not worth going swiftness instead of attack speed.
: Are we gonna be in a meta soon where picking ADC is considered as trollpick?
We are already in a meta where people flame you for picking nidalee so i dont see anything weird here
: Dont take this the wrong way, but smurfing when your main is still low elo is kind of...you are still learning the basics xD
> [{quoted}](name=Janniel,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=krfL6niG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-14T15:17:43.837+0000) > > Dont take this the wrong way, but smurfing when your main is still low elo is kind of...you are still learning the basics xD dont take this the wrong way, but gold2 is top 10% of all players. Which is nowhere close to being low elo.
MadWifeHR (EUW)
: "Because Riot will have to write thousands of Code for that feature to happen" wiating for comments like these to appear...
> [{quoted}](name=MadWifeHR,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EnRQMH6v,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-14T18:31:01.417+0000) > > "Because Riot will have to write thousands of Code for that feature to happen" > > wiating for comments like these to appear... More like: "Because riot has to dig through a pile of spaghetti, 5000 different code files and find the line they need to add or change in each one of them"
Kensei0 (EUNE)
: higher rank? xD dude there is one gold 5 and one gold 3 :'D how is that broken?
> [{quoted}](name=Kensei0,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ZQq5Jh7e,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-01-09T12:35:10.747+0000) > > higher rank? xD > dude there is one gold 5 and one gold 3 :'D > how is that broken? Last season before riot demotes you they had to put you with lower rank people and if you lost 4-5 games with them it means u demote. Same with promotion, they put you with higher ranks and if you win it means you promote. The match on the screenshot was the one i was demoted and still there were people of higher rank.
: How does lp gain work again?
The system is broken. I got demoted from s1 to s2 with only 5 defeats getting +23 on wins and -17 on defeats. Last season i had to lose 10+ games at that mmr to demote. And everyone is higher rank than me on my games: https://s24.postimg.org/yy2pagjv9/Screenshot_1.png
: Like one of many I uninstalled League, my story to go with it.
I read all of it, nice writting skills bro! We can be friends if you want and maybe you can teach me some things if you enjoy doing so. I always wanted to have a person answering my league questions but even my real high elo friends dont. As for the post itself everything is objectively correct. You are not the only one. I felt the exact same playing call of duty 4 for 5 years. First i just played the game. When i became bored i found out about other game mods. Then i found community mods and maps. Final step was the part i felt i had to give back to the community and made my own custom maps. And then i realised i couldn't do that for much longer. I was out of new things to try. Then i discovered league! And now im on the first stage you described on your post
Panathas3 (EUNE)
: If you know how to stack with kindred fast then she can carry your game.Of course,Kindred is most viable when picked against a really tanky team. {{item:1419}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3022}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3078}} These are the items I usually buy when playing kindred The first four items are necessary for kindred to melt tanks.After them,I get bloodthirser or death's dance for some lifesteal, trinity/black cleaver/frozen mallet for some tankyness and damage and rapidfire for more range/critical/attack speed.
> [{quoted}](name=Panathas3,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=nysFaNVZ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-01-03T20:41:33.281+0000) > > If you know how to stack with kindred fast then she can carry your game.Of course,Kindred is most viable when picked against a really tanky team. > {{item:1419}} {{item:3153}} {{item:3085}} {{item:3124}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3022}} {{item:3094}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3072}} {{item:3078}} > These are the items I usually buy when playing kindred > The first four items are necessary for kindred to melt tanks.After them,I get bloodthirser or death's dance for some lifesteal, trinity/black cleaver/frozen mallet for some tankyness and damage and rapidfire for more range/critical/attack speed. I know everything about kindred. I said i have 370k on him :P. And stacking is not an option in higher elo. IT only works until mid silver
Rioter Comments
: Dear Riot, Camille has too much mobility compared to older champs
Better nerf kindred q because "they have too much gap close which makes them too easy to do what they are supposed to do ( chase )"
Hysterity (EUNE)
: New player to LoL
Do what i did. Play with ashe for a month until you have 6300ip and then buy a very dificult champion like kindred, azir, kalista, leblanc or anivia and just get only wins until you reach level 30 where people start understanding what those champions even do. Get anivia and watch people dive you at level3 its hilarious.
: 7W/3L PlatIV to SilverV ? Is this Normal?
me from gold5 to bronze3. Free smurf account hehexd. Still i did 91k damage and 36 kills and they managed to lose it idk whats this bronze thing. never been here before.
Rismosch (EUW)
: I made an account on EUNE one month ago and played some customs, the wierd thing was that I had better ping than on EUW xD
I have 54 ping on eune and low 100s on euw from greece. I used to play with 150-200 ping but now that im used to 50, playing with 100 feels terrible.
gayboi (EUW)
: New loading game screen !?!?!?!
I personally dont like the idea. I dont know why i just dont feel its good. After all my game loads in 3 seconds and any pc 2010+ can load it in less than 15 sec so whats the point. Dont forget that you have 2 minutes(!) To chat with your mates before the game actually starts. I can write an article in that time. And yet if i type more than 10 words at the begining of the game people tell me to shut up so it seems like people dont even want to chat.
TeeTohr (EUW)
: Yes, even more against non organized team if your team is able to follow a bit the zzrot idea (take your time). I think it's not a good idea to build it before 3rd item, because it costs a lot for not that much tankyness, so be tanky before building it. Sometimes tho, it sucks vs a splitpushing team you just want to engage 24/7 so a zzrot will be useless there.
If i advance the sightstone and get the 500hp can i build zzrot earlier?
TeeTohr (EUW)
: Diamond guy answering every questions asked
When do i buy zzrot? I found out its good to start building it at 15-20 mins if your team is behind to counter an enemy baron but i dont know which other cases i should build it.
: Can Riot not disable my chat?
Just drag the chat out of the screen. You wont see messages like drake and baron slain but its worth if you are tilted
: Yes. But it would never happen due to Copyright.
Yeah didnt think of that :/
Rioter Comments
: How much have you spent on League of Legends????????????
Evra (EUW)
: So it's been 15 minutes...
"Ok we can win this. let me just check lolnexus real quick to see who we focus. master yi 1500 games played with yi, yasuo 1200 games played, thresh 2500 games played. gg ff20"
: MMR
I climbed from S5 to G5 with 47-48% win rate. I have no idea how you manage to demote with 57%
: I'm out of Bronze
Welcome the the biggest cancer rank in the game. Im glad im finaly out of silver. Its much better in gold. If i remember well S5-S3 are the worst ranks in lol. If u hit S1 its little better than gold5. But as soon as u hit gold4 it all changes. Same apllies for all tiers. 5th division of a tier is always worse than 1st division of a tier below because of the famous 5th division 0lp trolls and how hard it is to demote tier.
blissbomb (EUW)
: why I hate junglers (no offense to jangle mains)
Then do what I did and stop crying. Start maining jungle and become "their jungler". Now that I am the jungler my team is free of retarded junglers. success.
NiuLogic (EUW)
: its not wierd its just great timing the enemy diddent killed it at 1600 the player had a good timing with the ez ult from the enemy team so it would be able to see it that you would be able to smite it
I can see the ez ult now. I should be quicker with my ult :/
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: I see these fails in every game. A really epic [fail ](https://youtu.be/9998gn-wEcg?t=29m33s)example.
Hmm, now i get it. Thats exactly what my friends told me. I guess i have to pick better fails. :p
Xenoid (EUNE)
: Hello, Compared to WTF moments it's regular plays. If, for example, {{champion:107}} would chase {{champion:34}} and her teammates came to aid, {{champion:107}} killing {{champion:34}} escaped alive - that would be proper fail imho. EDIT: Another example, 2 champions fight 1 vs 1, no towers, no minions, no assists. And both die at same time.
So you say that the problem is on the content rather than the video quality itself?
Rioter Comments
Fäith (EUW)
: In most cases in low elo it is their ego that keeps them from climbing thinking that they belong in diamond and they can become the next Faker one day. Even Platinum is full of these people. Also they are not going to climb if they focus so hard on winning. The problem is if you talk about good players being stuck in a certain elo because there is no teamwork in these games, the bad players will also think it applies to them and this will prevent them from climbing as well. So yes, it is mainly your ego that keeps you from climbing.If you don't focus so hard on winning, and try to stay calm and learn from your mistakes you can climb more than if you were grinding soloq the whole summer tilted.
Thanks for all the answers. When i first started ranked i focused on being good rather than win. And it seems like i need to return to that. This system is so bad that the whole win defeat thing seems pointless. Its all about how well you play and i feel the whole win thing is there to keep you playing.
Fäith (EUW)
: If you are good you will climb...I got from bronze 3 to plat 5 in a week, and now I am stuck in plat 3-5 because I don't deserve a higher rank.
I was placed at silver 5 and went to silver 3 real fast. But then rito nerfed my main kindred and now its way more difficult to be good. However most of the times i score s-, s and never below A and im mostly the least feeding player with many ganks and objectives. So i dont get why i get 20lp and lose 20lp. Before the nerf i was getting 25-30lp and losing 10-15.
Rioter Comments

God of Seas

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion