Rioter Comments
Goodnigut (EUW)
: For a first montage it could be worse :P. I saw that you wanted to make it as long as the song is, that's not needed always, really. You can make them to show only the skill shots or kills or well, the times when you are awesome with {{champion:76}} but otherwise, nice song xD.
> [{quoted}](name=Goodnigut,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=V1enw3wx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-24T12:52:49.918+0000) > > For a first montage it could be worse :P. > > I saw that you wanted to make it as long as the song is, that's not needed always, really. You can make them to show only the skill shots or kills or well, the times when you are awesome with {{champion:76}} but otherwise, nice song xD. Well thanks!, I just have to practice :)
Rioter Comments
alasarcher (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Godzixe,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lc8jhOFb,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2016-03-09T18:29:19.390+0000) > > How does jungle clear speed have anything to do with this CC? Early game is only place where you need the CC and DMG is not reduced so its as fast as it used to be. But now every nidalee goes back after gromp or blue because of this update... How can you say "now every nidalee". Its just put on PBE, not many people have even tested it.
> [{quoted}](name=alasarcher,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lc8jhOFb,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2016-03-09T18:42:25.963+0000) > > How can you say "now every nidalee". Its just put on PBE, not many people have even tested it. Every nidalee i have seen in my own games goes already B after red or blue. My self i always get both buffs and i gank and have decent sustain. After those updates I think i will be going back aswel after one buff -.-
alasarcher (EUNE)
: Did u seriously not notice how crazy Nidalee jungle clear is? She is literally perma banned in Korea cause of that. And it will only affect her damage against scuttler. Its not really serious change. "literally destroyed cause she cant root crab". Funny guy. Kalista actually got buffed. Its 9% attack speed. And there are no changes to Shyvanna
> [{quoted}](name=alasarcher,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lc8jhOFb,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2016-03-09T14:46:55.282+0000) > > Did u seriously not notice how crazy Nidalee jungle clear is? She is literally perma banned in Korea cause of that. And it will only affect her damage against scuttler. Its not really serious change. "literally destroyed cause she cant root crab". Funny guy. > Kalista actually got buffed. Its 9% attack speed. > And there are no changes to Shyvanna How does jungle clear speed have anything to do with this CC? Early game is only place where you need the CC and DMG is not reduced so its as fast as it used to be. But now every nidalee goes back after gromp or blue because of this update...
Caxeze (EUW)
: Playing Nidalee in 6.4
Another Nidalee main here. I havent really tried AD Nidalee since you only have tigers Q scaling with AD. I think there is no point going AD since pounce has +30% AP scaling and Swipe has +45% AP scaling. Q has +100% AD scaling and +48% AP scaling ( when prowl is on them ). When going dmg ( I usually like to buy tankiness for her because shitty meta [lol jk]), you can just buy lich bane and I think your Q is doing almost the same dmg as it would do as AD. BTW, you didn't tell which role you play with her? I think AD Nidalee would work if you just practice enough but I stick AP Nidalee jungle {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Purple mastery? Blue mastery? What are those?
Champion mastery level 6 and 7 is more than 8 Months old thing. They just havent released them and I am bit dissapointed because of that
Godzixe (EUNE)
: And this only happends with bloond moon yasuo?
> [{quoted}](name=Godzixe,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eT63Xl4U,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-27T14:13:22.292+0000) > > And this only happends with bloond moon yasuo? I havent seen it myself without a skin
: Yasuo ''Auto Attack'' Bug
And this only happends with bloond moon yasuo?
Rahmiesk (EUW)
: Nearly got that Pentakill! :(
what program did you use to edit it? pretty good :) {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
MicroBr3w (EUW)
: Hey, Very much a known issue that's affecting both EUN and EUW. We have a whole slew of Rioters working on it currently. Players are getting logged in, it's just taking quite a while (~10-15 minutes on average). You can check the latest status on our Service Status page: status.leagueoflegends.com
> [{quoted}](name=MicroBr3w,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=rjrhB1Nq,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-02-26T19:47:31.247+0000) > > Hey, > > Very much a known issue that's affecting both EUN and EUW. We have a whole slew of Rioters working on it currently. > > Players are getting logged in, it's just taking quite a while (~10-15 minutes on average). > > You can check the latest status on our Service Status page: status.leagueoflegends.com 1 hour of wait for me {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: just so you know... Saying "gg easy" no matter how easy the game was, is unnecessary bm which is considered toxic. In strategy games, even saying gg before the defeated opponent says gg, is considered bm.
> [{quoted}](name=Banana Splits,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ezuAmU36,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-02-26T20:03:33.200+0000) > > just so you know... > > Saying "gg easy" no matter how easy the game was, is unnecessary bm which is considered toxic. > > In strategy games, even saying gg before the defeated opponent says gg, is considered bm. And saying it was easy win its like spitting on your enemy, when you have won already. Thats not sportsmanlike
Perilum (EUW)
: You shared your account. This is a justified ban case. If someone else is using your account = unauthorized User (or "Hacker"). Please read the EULA and T&A next time you sign a contract with Riot (account creation, every patch).
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=xmVYfnda,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-02-02T12:58:42.217+0000) > > You shared your account. This is a justified ban case. > If someone else is using your account = unauthorized User (or "Hacker"). > > Please read the EULA and T&A next time you sign a contract with Riot (account creation, every patch). How do you know when they share their accounts??? I play at home every week and some weekends I go to cottage with family and play league there too... Am I sharing the account? No. Can I get ban for it? Not sure...
M4nhunt66 (EUNE)
: If this is true, holy shit, that tilted me. I wouldn't expect THAT much from them, even tho I know how useless Riot;s support is - they never helped me or gave clear answer, just throwed copy pastas every-fucking-time. Feel sorry for you, maybe someone from Reds will read this and investigate your account.
> [{quoted}](name=M4nhunt66,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=xmVYfnda,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-02-02T09:34:48.714+0000) > > If this is true, holy shit, that tilted me. I wouldn't expect THAT much from them, even tho I know how useless Riot;s support is - they never helped me or gave clear answer, just throwed copy pastas every-fucking-time. > > Feel sorry for you, maybe someone from Reds will read this and investigate your account. OH DAMN, Agree so much. I suggested and asked things. Sent over 10 emails and they answered with copy pasted things and didn't say anything about my suggestions
coolbe (EUW)
: haha get punished
> [{quoted}](name=DrTrax,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=HVZ9BwOi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-27T18:46:19.320+0000) > > haha get punished I did not do anything to deserve it, but i think you would be in need of something more... BTW it was my friend as i told you. But I think you can't read
Rioter Comments
: If I can take a kill, I take it. Why? Because I know how well I play, I don't know how well the 4 people in my team play. Simple as that. Statistically, I trust myself more to put that 300g to good use. The only exception to that rule, is when I'm on a non-dps support.
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=00coyeeN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-12-12T16:46:36.641+0000) > > If I can take a kill, I take it. > > Why? Because I know how well I play, I don't know how well the 4 people in my team play. Simple as that. Statistically, I trust myself more to put that 300g to good use. > > The only exception to that rule, is when I'm on a non-dps support. If the player got some one low health = he is good enough to deserve it
DraskoGames (EUNE)
: I'm pretty sure everyone could relate to that.
> [{quoted}](name=DraskoGames,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=00coyeeN,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-12-11T22:13:17.908+0000) > > I'm pretty sure everyone could relate to that. I know many that cant
: Gragas New skin
wut, still can find something funny below all these salty tears :D +1
Rioter Comments
xCillion (EUW)
: Greetings. Low level accounts have a select few Champions to choose from, until they hit a certain level :) The ones you mentioned are those select few Champions ^_^ (leveling an EUNE account atm, its a new feature)
> [{quoted}](name=xCillion,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=ArTrEOHQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-06T16:58:07.209+0000) > > Greetings. > > Low level accounts have a select few Champions to choose from, until they hit a certain level :) > > The ones you mentioned are those select few Champions ^_^ > (leveling an EUNE account atm, its a new feature) Since when this was a thing? :D ty BTW
Rioter Comments
PRoxy oQ (EUW)
: Did you count your vs bots games did you use xp boost also when urf was up XP gain was doubled or even tripled depending on timing ?
> [{quoted}](name=PRoxy oQ,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=iAtvbYAl,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-09-21T16:24:44.289+0000) > > Did you count your vs bots games did you use xp boost also when urf was up XP gain was doubled or even tripled depending on timing ? Didn't use XP boost
PRoxy oQ (EUW)
: XP/IP gain problems
i played like 220 games to get to level 30
: Pls new 2015 trailer
What about Bandle City, I want to know more about that place {{champion:17}} {{champion:18}} {{champion:42}} {{champion:74}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:115}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:68}} I don't want to read the Lores cuz I have to read enough in school{{item:3151}}
Sneak Dog (EUW)
: I burnt out the first time it was out, played a dozen games. The second time I played three games and was done again. I had fun, but I played mainly for the novelty. There are players that play(ed) it a lot more, but I do not think it is worth the consistent bugtesting for the small amount of players that wouldn't burn out as easily. The meta would be stale from day one onwards, so every friday would be similar... I think it'd be better to try and have temporary gamemodes pop up a bit more often than they currently do though. There's great gaps in between them. Perhaps some simpler ones a bit more often? About Smite, from [a random wiki](http://smite.gamepedia.com/Match_of_the_Day) I understood that _most_ gamemodes change only the champion select and gold? Didn't seem too interesting to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Sneak Dog,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=PONsXkVp,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2015-08-13T14:54:57.123+0000) > > I burnt out the first time it was out, played a dozen games. The second time I played three games and was done again. I had fun, but I played mainly for the novelty. > > There are players that play(ed) it a lot more, but I do not think it is worth the consistent bugtesting for the small amount of players that wouldn't burn out as easily. The meta would be stale from day one onwards, so every friday would be similar... > > I think it'd be better to try and have temporary gamemodes pop up a bit more often than they currently do though. There's great gaps in between them. Perhaps some simpler ones a bit more often? > > About Smite, from [a random wiki](http://smite.gamepedia.com/Match_of_the_Day) I understood that _most_ gamemodes change only the champion select and gold? Didn't seem too interesting to me. Oh yeah? Still there is ''URF'ish'' game mode +LoL is pretty large company, that bugtesting IMO shouldn't be a big problem. Not sure tho
Azters (EUNE)
: Don't know about it. To me it wouldn't feel very special eventually. Also, people usually do other stuff on fridays than playing League, idk :3 Maybe one friday every month?
> [{quoted}](name=Azters,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=PONsXkVp,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2015-08-12T22:27:34.752+0000) > > Don't know about it. To me it wouldn't feel very special eventually. > > Also, people usually do other stuff on fridays than playing League, idk :3 > > Maybe one friday every month? Ultra Rapid Fridays sounds good, but what if one weekend of month? As long as It's not once a year...
Sneak Dog (EUW)
: URF puts a great strain on the servers. Is unbalanced, the meta is stale. Would require a lot of work to keep bug--free. Becomes stale after the novelty is gone for a lot of players. I do not think it'd be worth the resources to keep URF in the game permanently, patch-wise.
> [{quoted}](name=Sneak Dog,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=PONsXkVp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-08-11T15:41:11.840+0000) > > URF puts a great strain on the servers. > Is unbalanced, the meta is stale. > Would require a lot of work to keep bug--free. > Becomes stale after the novelty is gone for a lot of players. > > I do not think it'd be worth the resources to keep URF in the game permanently, patch-wise. I didn't mind if it wasn't balanced... I had fun anyway. I think it would be shame to LoL since smite has ''Game of the Day''. They have 55 different game modes that change EACH DAY. The same game mode on every friday. Not that hard IMO... 80% CDR part of one of their game mode...
MAestRIO (EUW)
: I don't really like the idea. I would be working till 6pm, possibly followed by a football game. Which makes my URF time very limited. How about every first weekend of the month?
> [{quoted}](name=MAestRIO1989,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=PONsXkVp,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2015-08-11T22:08:24.000+0000) > > I don't really like the idea. I would be working till 6pm, possibly followed by a football game. Which makes my URF time very limited. How about every first weekend of the month? Well for me, when weekend starts it would be nice to play URF :D Saturday would be very good aswel
: > In every U.R.F. game I played contained a lot of positive players All the "positive" players left LoL, and moved on to better MOBA's. But I guess, they still have a spot for URF, and most return just cause of that sole reason. Saturdays would be better, since youre going to have free time no matter of your time zone and most occupations.
> [{quoted}](name=ClockworkFlame,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=PONsXkVp,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-08-11T15:15:23.721+0000) > > All the "positive" players left LoL, and moved on to better MOBA's. But I guess, they still have a spot for URF, and most return just cause of that sole reason. > > Saturdays would be better, since youre going to have free time no matter of your time zone and most occupations. Tell me better a ''BETTER'' MOBA game than LoL : l
: Great idea but riot wont care about it{{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
> [{quoted}](name=MrBlazeExtremePT,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=PONsXkVp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-08-11T13:16:51.631+0000) > > Great idea but riot wont care about it{{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} Well, thats tru{{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
Eveninn (EUW)
: "less flamers" I play AD malz for one game, and the hate is real. :'(
I didn't say there is no flamers, I said that there is LESS of them
SlySherX (EUW)
: I think I have a better idea. What if you could choose the "skin" of your map? One player could be playing in Howling Abyss and other on Bilgwater, because they are basically the same map with different visuals. Mechanically they are the same. This way you could please everyone :D
> [{quoted}](name=SlySherX,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=PnwNvazc,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2015-08-11T12:01:45.632+0000) > > I think I have a better idea. What if you could choose the "skin" of your map? One player could be playing in Howling Abyss and other on Bilgwater, because they are basically the same map with different visuals. > Mechanically they are the same. This way you could please everyone :D Howling abyss is smaller than butchers bridge... I mean the MAP is the same size, but champions and minions are smaller. I don't know if you have noticed it
Rioter Comments
Godzixe (EUNE)
: I don't like new Magic-jungle item
Well, i have 68k points with nidalee and i don't even know how to build her anymore
Rioter Comments
SHINIGAMl (EUW)
: but u didnt even try to check lolking, i am playing this since 2012. grow up
> [{quoted}](name=SHINIGAMl,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9yUnM435,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-06-20T21:32:22.256+0000) > > but u didnt even try to check lolking, i am playing this since 2012. grow up usually those why says ''grow up'' are the guys who should grow up. BTW, I don't care when you started this game, sorry
SmB Koji (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Roxas XIII,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9yUnM435,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-06-20T11:45:34.406+0000) > > They actually do say it. You get a popup like when you get to a promo saying that he got punished by the tribunal. I was surprised too when I saw that xD Good, it means all the feeders, afk and flamers I had to deal with are not punished. Wonderful, thx Rito.
> [{quoted}](name=SmB Koji,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9yUnM435,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-06-20T16:03:09.201+0000) > > Good, it means all the feeders, afk and flamers I had to deal with are not punished. Wonderful, thx Rito. If they report you aswell for reason, they dont get anything ( just saying, i dont say you got reported ) I am not sure, but i think that is how it is
: I will take a wild guess that you're one of those kind of flamers that justifies his flaming with the "real world" excuse. I wonder, do you use the "mute" function in real world too? Will you also take verbal abuse in the real world, ignore it and then come and play frustrated and vent on any player that makes a slight mistake?Just a question.
> [{quoted}](name=FoodMalfax,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9yUnM435,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2015-06-20T11:42:03.186+0000) > > I will take a wild guess that you're one of those kind of flamers that justifies his flaming with the "real world" excuse. I wonder, do you use the "mute" function in real world too? Will you also take verbal abuse in the real world, ignore it and then come and play frustrated and vent on any player that makes a slight mistake?Just a question. ''report that old granny for feeding birds!'' ~ Flamer ''MUTED'' ~granny
: News flash, LoL is a game, real world is real world, they have some similar points like the ability to talk and such, but it sort of ends there. How about you grow some braincells and see the difference. I am freaking tired of this excuse " blah blah blah then you have no ideea what comes up in the real world" , it's like a form of justification for obnoxious and toxic behaviour and one of the many reasons flaming, trolling and griefing in general has rampaged this games so much in the last year. Riot made the mute button for a good reason.
> [{quoted}](name=FoodMalfax,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9yUnM435,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-06-20T04:19:28.816+0000) > > News flash, LoL is a game, real world is real world, they have some similar points like the ability to talk and such, but it sort of ends there. How about you grow some braincells and see the difference. I am freaking tired of this excuse " blah blah blah then you have no ideea what comes up in the real world" , it's like a form of justification for obnoxious and toxic behaviour and one of the many reasons flaming, trolling and griefing in general has rampaged this games so much in the last year. Riot made the mute button for a good reason. I think I am not the only one who is treated better in real life than in LoL xD
SHINIGAMl (EUW)
: thank u for actually proving what i said. MUTE BUTTON. use it, stfu and play. Coming here and crying that "bad ppl" dont get enough punishment is useless. Also pay attantion on how i start my comment -- _"if u are afraid of playing the game"_ meaning that if u ar eafraid to practiaclly use the fucking internet there is something wrong with YOU.
> [{quoted}](name=SHINIGAMl,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9yUnM435,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-06-20T07:23:39.434+0000) > > thank u for actually proving what i said. MUTE BUTTON. use it, stfu and play. > Coming here and crying that "bad ppl" dont get enough punishment is useless. Also pay attantion on how i start my comment -- _"if u are afraid of playing the game"_ meaning that if u ar eafraid to practiaclly use the fucking internet there is something wrong with YOU. Just go away... I have played this game for 4 years, and seems like you have 2014 christmas icon
: News flash, LoL is a game, real world is real world, they have some similar points like the ability to talk and such, but it sort of ends there. How about you grow some braincells and see the difference. I am freaking tired of this excuse " blah blah blah then you have no ideea what comes up in the real world" , it's like a form of justification for obnoxious and toxic behaviour and one of the many reasons flaming, trolling and griefing in general has rampaged this games so much in the last year. Riot made the mute button for a good reason.
> [{quoted}](name=FoodMalfax,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9yUnM435,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-06-20T04:19:28.816+0000) > > News flash, LoL is a game, real world is real world, they have some similar points like the ability to talk and such, but it sort of ends there. How about you grow some braincells and see the difference. I am freaking tired of this excuse " blah blah blah then you have no ideea what comes up in the real world" , it's like a form of justification for obnoxious and toxic behaviour and one of the many reasons flaming, trolling and griefing in general has rampaged this games so much in the last year. Riot made the mute button for a good reason. They made it for a good reason, but muting someone can cause lose, because you can't communicate so well with pings
Rioter Comments
sicktalz (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Godzixe,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=H9gTiIfW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-06-16T19:15:07.445+0000) > > This is my opinion: > > Some advices from Diamond/Masters COULD help you, but if you get some high elo players in your team and some in enemy team. You would get REKT there... You learn more if you lose a game. But if bronze V player would play with Diamonds or higher, he wouldn't learn much because there is too high difference between those divisions. In bronze you should learn about champions and their pros and cons. In Diamond and Master you should know all those and you should be learning tactics ect. Another thing, I think there wouldn't be much players to coach you. Why? Not because they are morons or anything like that. Because they want to play rankeds and they want to get better in this loved game as well. > > You learn the most about thinking your self what did you do wrong. If Master player takes from your hand and walks through the league with you, you will not learn how to think what did you do wrong. > > Good player isn't always good coach, _psychiatrist _ could be even better coach than some good players. Why? He could be telling you about working in TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More) and how to control your toxicity, but when you ask from pro player ''how to jungle?'' he could be saying: ''Gank S***, Don't feed, Buy a ward. You are in your way to diamond'' or something like that. > > I THINK, this wouldn't reduce toxicity, because even good players flame. I dont want coaching from a high elo player, i just want to play against them so i get rekt and improve as much as possible. I think i would learn much faster that way :) Also I think higher elo players tend to flame less because positivity goes a long way, and they know that.
> [{quoted}](name=sicktalz,realm=EUNE,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=H9gTiIfW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-06-17T23:15:01.690+0000) > > I dont want coaching from a high elo player, i just want to play against them so i get rekt and improve as much as possible. I think i would learn much faster that way :) > > Also I think higher elo players tend to flame less because positivity goes a long way, and they know that. They dont flame because they want to win... Less flaming = more winning
Rioter Comments
: I dont know what is wrong with you. Maybe you have delay or your FPS drops, getting lag spikes. Few days ago I had no problem with cait.
> [{quoted}](name=PuppiesKiller,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=ws7H1QPo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-06-17T07:39:51.647+0000) > > I dont know what is wrong with you. Maybe you have delay or your FPS drops, getting lag spikes. Few days ago I had no problem with cait. Nah, their caitlyn roflmao'd when she saw that it didn't hit her... I don't have delay... 50 ping and 60 fps ( which never changed )
: > [{quoted}](name=Godzixe,realm=EUNE,application-id=WRrW6N5X,discussion-id=qKOkbpnV,comment-id=,timestamp=2015-06-14T21:12:49.112+0000) > >...players Discussion...{{item:3151}} These are player boards, not the official riot support. There are like wrenchmen and some rioters on here, but if you really need help you'd better submit a ticket.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=WRrW6N5X,discussion-id=qKOkbpnV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-06-14T21:19:38.764+0000) > > These are player boards, not the official riot support. > > There are like wrenchmen and some rioters on here, but if you really need help you'd better submit a ticket. Why to report from bugs or anything if Rioters doesn't answer to us. What does motivate YOU to write here if Rioters isn't hearing you? What about suggesting something or ASKING something? I have asked and suggested some things but did i get the answer? No. I send it to support and everywhere...
JiuYai (EUNE)
: a Rioter replied to me on forums. Made by day tbh.
> [{quoted}](name=JiuYai,realm=EUNE,application-id=WRrW6N5X,discussion-id=qKOkbpnV,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-06-14T22:04:06.660+0000) > > a Rioter replied to me on forums. Made by day tbh. This is boards :p
sicktalz (EUNE)
: In need of a Diamond player! + Should Riot add a coaching system? POLL
This is my opinion: Some advices from Diamond/Masters COULD help you, but if you get some high elo players in your team and some in enemy team. You would get REKT there... You learn more if you lose a game. But if bronze V player would play with Diamonds or higher, he wouldn't learn much because there is too high difference between those divisions. In bronze you should learn about champions and their pros and cons. In Diamond and Master you should know all those and you should be learning tactics ect. Another thing, I think there wouldn't be much players to coach you. Why? Not because they are morons or anything like that. Because they want to play rankeds and they want to get better in this loved game as well. You learn the most about thinking your self what did you do wrong. If Master player takes from your hand and walks through the league with you, you will not learn how to think what did you do wrong. Good player isn't always good coach, _psychiatrist _ could be even better coach than some good players. Why? He could be telling you about working in TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More) and how to control your toxicity, but when you ask from pro player ''how to jungle?'' he could be saying: ''Gank S***, Don't feed, Buy a ward. You are in your way to diamond'' or something like that. I THINK, this wouldn't reduce toxicity, because even good players flame.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Godzixe

Level 112 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion