DrRespect (EUNE)
: adc buff cause of new dh and all ap tank buffs
: K/DA Akali Fanart.
Cool one, and really well made 15/10
: how much money do I have to pay riot to get out of this?
StefanROker (EUNE)
: The support in this game sucks. Trust me, got perma-ban for telling someone to "sell his skin and champ" after he flamed me for 30 minutes. All they will say is "we cannot undo blah bla blah" "try to get better blah blah". Leave this game, start playing some serious ones, with community, with fair support.
> [{quoted}](name=StefanROker,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8HYpRhEy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-30T06:27:03.655+0000) > > The support in this game sucks. Trust me, got perma-ban for telling someone to "sell his skin and champ" after he flamed me for 30 minutes. All they will say is "we cannot undo blah bla blah" "try to get better blah blah". Leave this game, start playing some serious ones, with community, with fair support. You say this, while I got unbanned because I really didn't flame. Guess they can't lift the ban cuz u really flamed {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: My favorite champion is Poppy {{champion:78}} She has the ability to protect or save teammates, which I like. I also read her lore and liked how she's naive but in a cute manner, and very determined. I didn't really like being easily killed so playing a tanky support felt nice for a change and I just can't get tired of playing with her. Stopping enemy dashes and trying to stun them is always fun! She's mostly played as top and can also jungle. The only thing I dislike is that people can be very mean on losing games and quick to blame me because she's not a "normal" support. Even though I made it to diamond with her! Sometimes the community makes me want to quit this game but that's another topic...
> [{quoted}](name=Aoneko Yume,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fle1elfZ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-18T03:32:57.190+0000) > > My favorite champion is Poppy {{champion:78}} > > She has the ability to protect or save teammates, which I like. I also read her lore and liked how she's naive but in a cute manner, and very determined. I didn't really like being easily killed so playing a tanky support felt nice for a change and I just can't get tired of playing with her. Stopping enemy dashes and trying to stun them is always fun! > > She's mostly played as top and can also jungle. The only thing I dislike is that people can be very mean on losing games and quick to blame me because she's not a "normal" support. Even though I made it to diamond with her! Sometimes the community makes me want to quit this game but that's another topic... Poppy is my 2nd favorite, after my {{champion:240}} . And I get what you say, people are annoying when it comes to losing on a less or off meta pick. I played so many games of poppy support, in which we crushed bot lane but i still got flamed when we lost the game. Same with kled support, and same when my friend played vi support. Oh and counter picking with poppy against a Jax, since he is one of the biggest kled counters, FeelsGoodMan
: Zoe 2 inc.
> [{quoted}](name=Sidney Crosby,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=64UmKjOg,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-18T03:43:17.079+0000) > > Zoe 2 inc. Jhin’s brother inc.
Carl Papa (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Golden Penguin1,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fTRcJhfW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-03-20T17:02:42.220+0000) > > Sry dude, it is a reason for a ban, and if you already had 14 days ban, it is a permaban all of which im gonna write now + all of the bg+report this and that are banworthy: > Cixoman: please open > Cixoman: QUINN > Cixoman: DONT U %%%CING > Cixoman: SPEAKJ > Cixoman: ANOTHER WORD > Cixoman: we can open > Cixoman: casue u are bad > Cixoman: shuyt the %%%% up > Cixoman: u did nothing no it is not whatsoever... CS:GO may be not as popular as LoL but they know how to ban toxic behavior and not adhere to 2018 snowflake model... Riot has ALWAYS sided with the people who ruin games. Cause these sheep don't understand any better than 2+2=4, they will keep playing and buying skins, whilst the real players, who are competitive and spend valuable time, ( you need to understand, time is super valuable ) and effort to win games, yet this 0/12 will go unpunished is the most aggravating thing ever! I've got already two print screens of polls by players on Reddit and here that shows Riot is utterly and disgustingly bad at punishing players! E.g. 3.5k + upvotes on Reddit post called "Shouldn't the punishment for toxicity be a prema mute while punishment for feeding/trolling be a ban?", then another person posted on Riot's forum "Was just perma-banned for flaming", and he had a poll at the end named "Should Riot seriously look into / update their punishment system?" with 242 votes, out of which 176 were YES and 66 were NO... All of the people saying "mute" or "you're toxic" etc. are just people who are already in higher elo since seaon 6 and stay there, where the games are different... I've seen soooo many pro players play in lower elo and they curse the Jesus! Yet you expect all of us in high silver / gold to just zip it and accept the fact that even tho we're improving, we get a 0/12 ruining our climb? Everyone loses games, YES, I agree, but no one should be put in a situation where your laner is seriously a bot! If someone says "new player", in gold... "maybe he is a new player" then maybe HE SHOULDN'T BE IN GOLD?!...{{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> CS:GO may be not as popular as LoL but they know how to ban toxic behavior They actually don't, as someone who was salty af in cs:go, to the point where I swore at every single person on my team And trolled the hell out of my team, I didn't get a single ban for it. > Cause these sheep don't understand any better than 2+2=4, they will keep playing and buying skins You can't ignore the fact that riot is still a company- a company that made their only game free, and unlike other companies, didn't make it a pay to win game. Maybe they are preferring the only players that actually pay them, wouldn't you? (And for the record, I didn't pay a single penny for this game) > whilst the real players, who are competitive and spend valuable time, ( you need to understand, time is super valuable ) and effort to win games, yet this 0/12 will go unpunished is the most aggravating thing ever! On the one hand, u say time is valuable. On the other hand, you are still playing A GAME at that time. Yes, I know time is super valuable, but not for a game- for work or real life activities, or sleeping. > yet this 0/12 will go unpunished is the most aggravating thing ever! As people should know: A BAD GAME IS A THING THAT HAPPENS. Yes if he is trolling and doing it in many other games he should be punished- and will probably get punished for it. BUT (and A BIG BUT), if he didn't do it on purpose or trolled in other games, he shouldn't be punished for it. > I've got already two print screens of polls by players on Reddit and here that shows Riot is utterly and disgustingly bad at punishing players! E.g. 3.5k + upvotes on Reddit post called "Shouldn't the punishment for toxicity be a prema mute while punishment for feeding/trolling be a ban?", then another person posted on Riot's forum "Was just perma-banned for flaming", and he had a poll at the end named "Should Riot seriously look into / update their punishment system?" with 242 votes, out of which 176 were YES and 66 were NO... All of the people saying "mute" or "you're toxic" etc. are just people who are already in higher elo since season 6 and stay there 1. Let me tell you why I hate Reddit - **IN MY OPINION** it is the biggest community of people who just want to complain. 2. I agree with one thing, Riot should change the punishing system, but perma mute isn't a healthy thing in a team based game- you still need to communicate. Not only that, there are steps before getting a permaban, from chat restriction to a 2-week ban all of which the game warns you about it. If you don't understand it from the warnings, get used to that permaban.
: I apologise, my intention in my first sentence was to be humorous, not to accuse you of being a troll. I still stand by my main point being that adapting to play the roles more conventionally would benefit the team more, usually. You may be an awesome on hit Lulu but that may be offset by how poor a support the ezrael may be or how weak both of you will be when infighting for cs as well as the opposing team composition.
> [{quoted}](name=ViralSurvival,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FfwvhfPE,comment-id=000300010000,timestamp=2018-10-12T17:13:47.584+0000) > > I apologise, my intention in my first sentence was to be humorous, not to accuse you of being a troll. > > I still stand by my main point being that adapting to play the roles more conventionally would benefit the team more, usually. You may be an awesome on hit Lulu but that may be offset by how poor a support the ezrael may be or how weak both of you will be when infighting for cs as well as the opposing team composition. Hmm sry about that, it’s actually hard realizing written sarcasm. I mean yeah it is pretty bad, and they prob lost it hard. Usually I won’t pick for someone else just because I’m afraid of those people that troll, but what can u do. Anyway glhf cy@ on the rift {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Auto ban for you lulu adc is obv troll :P But seriously did you guys not talk it out at game start? He may have just misclicked. Tbh i would have thought lulu having wrong runes would be less detrimental to the game than lulu trying to be the adc. Not optimal but better than playing a champ completely off role. Flaming wise obviously depends on chat log but would apply to whoever flamed no matter who started it.
> [{quoted}](name=ViralSurvival,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FfwvhfPE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-11T21:19:25.316+0000) > > Auto ban for you lulu adc is obv troll :P > > But seriously did you guys not talk it out at game start? He may have just misclicked. Tbh i would have thought lulu having wrong runes would be less detrimental to the game than lulu trying to be the adc. Not optimal but better than playing a champ completely off role. > > Flaming wise obviously depends on chat log but would apply to whoever flamed no matter who started it. Off-role doesn’t mean troll, I’m playing kled support on-hit lulu top and mid lane kayn in a lot of my games. Flaming wise you are right
Quastein (EUW)
: Getting Chat Restrict for no reason...
Hydnoras (EUW)
: ah the korean annie. If you want advice though, you should watch an english stream.
Or pretend you are Korean {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} found his twitter btw https://twitter.com/CuteMAUOvOb?lang=en
Hydnoras (EUW)
: >I forgot the name of the streamer ls suggested to watch for Annie advices You mean annie bot?
No, someone else Edit: found him: Cutemaouvob I think that’s his Twitter
: > [{quoted}](name=Golden Penguin1,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZnELFWcW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-08-31T15:38:28.474+0000) > > Hello fellow top lane main > Have you ever heard about the word roaming and helping other lanes to snowball and get your other laners ahead? > That’s why you are taking teleport > > Try rewatching your games, see where you could’ve done better yourself. > > (Comes from someone who never was in bronze, started silver climbed to gold and plat) I usually am unable to roam due to top lane pressure or low HP after a trade. If i was to recall and TP to botlane to help snowbal my team, my enemy top laner would use that as an advantage and potentially take a tower from my lane before i could return back
Either push and roam mid or poke, push recall and tp bot After teleporting bot watch how much is your enemy lamer pushing his lane If he pushes hard recall and walk top, if not, try getting bot lane turret or drake You can also walk bot lane or use kled ult in bot lane Remember that 3 or 4 pushing a turret will usually break the turret faster than only enemy top laner. I would also recommend playing simple champions that people In low elo have a hard time playing against: Garen, Darius, malphite etc. (search ls tierlist on YouTube)
: Impossible to escape bronze
Hello fellow top lane main Have you ever heard about the word roaming and helping other lanes to snowball and get your other laners ahead? That’s why you are taking teleport Try rewatching your games, see where you could’ve done better yourself. (Comes from someone who never was in bronze, started silver climbed to gold and plat)
: dude that was like a new champion release .... look at ww rework look at irelia rework ...the kit is similar to the prework kit but just got tweaked in a better way .... aatrox didn't get the biggest gameplay rework ..... he got the biggest gameplay replacement ... beleive me i feel sick playing any other champ im not being kiddish but i just dont like the new aatrox
3 jumps instead of 1 A slow with a grab back to a place Extra dash An ult to revive Problem?
Yllavyre (EUW)
: Banned, but no message.
Try restarting your client
: Is Annie really simple to play ?
Fix: LS suggest using Annie to climb to diamond not just gold Annie’s q returns after 1 sec if it killed a target, you can try and save your stun and farm under turret At lvl 6 you can prob stun tibbers+ all other abilities +ignite and your target will usually die You can stay on your turret until lvl 6, cuz if you will stay under turret, the tank potential will be lower I forgot the name of the streamer ls suggested to watch for Annie advices, search it on YouTube or smth
CJXander (EUNE)
: According to OP, giving free RP would also increase the sales, aylmao.
: Looking for friend for one bot game. Level does not matter.
: the new meta of " i got autofilled ... so i troll "
1. Actually haven't encountered a trolling autofilled for a while now. 2. Usually, if it's a role I don't mind playing, I can autofill (I hate jungling). 3. I'll ask usually if I can switch with someone else if I get autofilled, since autofill is just playing something you are not used to- which is harder if you are in higher elo playing something u r not comfortable with. 4. They are changing the ranked next season so autofilled people will get an elo based on what they got autofilled into 5. if u see someone saying that they are gonna troll dodge the game (unless it's your promos)- dodging means u will lose less lp than a lose.
Coxis (EUNE)
: The Newbie Project - Volunteer Contest - Winners Announcement
It actually was fun to draw by myself and see everyone else's draws. WE ARE ALL WINNERS. GJ everyone, ty for this contest, and congrats all the winners {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Just Wolf (EUW)
: insane lag in game then everyone dced
I got dced twice in 1 aram game just now :/ {{sticker:zombie-nunu-tears}}
Ladrac (EUNE)
: Death screen: Boosted
It will tilt the player more than he got tilted by dying to the camp.
BiernyPLHD4 (EUNE)
: Question about Polish Players.
I usually don’t have a problem with any nationality, except one occasion- typing in chat in a language that isn’t English. Don’t get me wrong I’m not an English professor or smth like that, and I have so many grammar mistakes, but if someone talks in chat, talk in English. And for some strange reason, most of those non-English chatting are polish (not trying to sound racist, just being honest about my experience in the last 2 years- I already recognize the language)
younisnoar (EUNE)
: Im not saying change im saying i dont wanna use W automaticly ... i wanna to press W
I understood correctly, as I said, if you will just press your w- you will probably save it to trade with your enemy- because of that you will deal more dmg to him. It will be unbalanced
Furiranda (EUNE)
: The rubbish of this community
1. You can report the enemy team, they will prob get punished for it. 2. If they trash-talked in-game as well- /mute all 3. early ff vote is available in 15 minutes, 20 for 2/3 to surrender 4. Even though you say it's just a normal game - remake it, it usually won't be worth your time, and you won't enjoy it that much. 5. IMO (THIS IS MY OPINION-NOT YOURS) Your lux probably did the right thing -sometimes being labeled as leaver is worth. heck, people are doing it in ranked game when they see they don't have a chance. I'm not tolerating that behavior but it's probably for the best.
younisnoar (EUNE)
: Kled (W) need to adjust ?
As a Kled main myself, He doesn't need this change, it is fine as is. At the end of the day, it will probably even make Kled overpowered by letting him active it by himself. I usually won't lvl up w until i think I can go for a trade at lvl 2/3 If I see that I can't i'll lvl w up and start farming. Think of it like that: everytime your opponent wants to trade with you, u r just saying "lol nope" and proceeds to win every single trade in lane because u saved your w for trading only.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Answer these questions
1. {{champion:58}} 2. Dragon Trainer Tristana 3. {{champion:51}} 4. Staying here in plat 5 (I got play today for the first time so I’m happy with my results) 5. {{champion:78}} ‘s hammer 6. {{champion:133}} 7. Either koro-sensei (from assassination classroom), Ryuuko Matoi (from kill la kill) or the Lich king (from World of Warcraft) 8. Santa kled with reindeer skaarl 9. A sliding penguin ward 10. 3:33 a.m and I’m tired af, but other than that, I’m pretty good. U?
: Maybe you have true but i have 200 and more people who can told you at 100 percent I couldn't play that time. You have true about "most players that rage quit will use it as an excuse (Because they just can)." but they don´t have evidence and I don´t want to removed my LPQ but if LPQ will be removed it will be great. I just think about reduction my LPQ, I left my game for technical problems but I still left the game but I knew before i played game that this could happen because it was bad weather and I knew probably electricity fell out but I still clicked accept
1. How can those 200 people contact riot with those evidence. 2. So people that rq can’t ask their friends to tell riot about it? 3. LPQ is in almost every multiplayer game, it is showing some good results so it won’t be canceled. The only way riot can confirm it is by talking with the electricity company, and they prob won’t do it (I mean come on, be realistic) Riot can’t confirm that you had technical issues, so they prob won’t lower it. If you still wanna try and get it lowered/removed, send a support ticket
: Riot´s unfair Leaverbuster put me in Low Priority Queue
Here is the thing, There isn't a real way to find out why you left the game. Even if you say "Electricity went down", and your low priority queue will be removed- most players that rage quit will use it as an excuse (Because they just can).
: between 0.01% and 100% will have them. if you keep this in mind and play to your best efforts and don't rage back at people being toxic. then you're fine as is. rank is only a fancy bling on your profile and loading screen. (just my humble opinion as an unranked player by choise)
As someone who plays some ranked, it really is :/
Kitsu (EUW)
: There's no new Kled skin since his release (2016)...
AND IT'S ABOUT TIME THEY GIVE HIM (and they announced they will give him something this year)
Boomerang (EUNE)
: What are the next "Legendary vs" skins?
I actually want both my favorite yordles that believe in their region and fight for that region those are {{champion:78}} vs {{champion:240}}
: Thank you very much for the help. The problem is that my friends main Soraka, Zyra and Morgana, so they feel much more comfortable with them. The other problem is when they pick after us and counterpick us. I usually ban Kai'sa because she is just unbearable for me. I tried MF but honestly I don't enjoy playing her much. I mainly play bot because I like Jhin and Lucian a lot.
> Thank you very much for the help. Np > The problem is that my friends main Soraka, Zyra and Morgana, so they feel much more comfortable with them. That's actually not a problem, soraka can help you sustain in turret while waiting for the junglers, while zyra and morgana stun onto that support means instant kill or summs (cc chain train to their brain (kill me plz)) > The other problem is when they pick after us and counterpick us. Hate the power of counterpicks, I usually ask someone in champ select if they mind if I picked for them before me, just because i hate blind picking top lane. If no one wants me to pick for them I usually go for my safest pick possible (when I was in the bot lane, it was Caitlyn, because I understood her range, and abused a bit against most matchups. u can get a whole aa before they start attacking u- jhin is also considered a safe pick because of his high dmg and long-range abilities ). > I usually ban Kai'sa because she is just unbearable for me. Everyone bans what they want to ban. All of my bans are at Renekton, he is my most hated matchup EVER. > I tried MF but honestly, I don't enjoy playing her much. I mainly play bot because I like Jhin and Lucian a lot. Logical (tho now with those 1 shots q's (so satisfying)). That's where u differ from most players - People play champions but they don't have fun while playing them - SO WHY EVEN PLAY- YOUR TOP PRIORITY IS TO HF.
: Any advice for the botlane?
> [{quoted}](name=Dead Delicious,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=JFAE5k1l,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-23T13:59:23.087+0000) > Twitch + Fiddle, Ezreal + Brand or Kai'sa + Alistar (God forbid) Kog+Lulu during ardent meta (Satan forbid) But for real now, against those high dmg comps, I would prob sit near my support, and either wait for my support to initiate or jungler to come in, prob farm on the turret or get my close lane bush warded. the problem of those high ap dmg comps is their lack of escape, either u sit near turret or you go in hard. against fiddle, u can stay a bit away from your own minions, against brand stay close to them. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an adc main anymore (I was like 2 seasons ago), but I remember a bit of how I used to play. Add to that, when I always asked my support to pick any aggressive tank supports (Leona/Ali) and just poked down people with my mf q and obliterate them with ult (I Highly suggest picking mf up, her learning curve isn't that high, and she is pretty fun overall. Almost every comp will punish hard for a misplay, but most of the misplays in the bot lane are in the positioning and warding. Try punishing for their misplays as well, for example if the enemy support goes to ward, and the adc is alone at lane, just go ham on him the support won't be back in time. If you have any questions hit me up. GLHF
: I admit I had to go to your match history just to see if you're another Ahri main who wants the Japanese voice over. :D
I laughed more than I should’ve
: Yeah, EUW is a terrible place language wise. There are some groups in particular who pretty much get toxic towards you as soon as you ask them to speak English (ya'll know who I mean). Best advice what I can give you, is not to let it get the best of you, just tell them not everyone is fluent in every European language, if they flame hit the mute.
I mean, eune isn’t that different by that tbh
: Dumb things you done
Kindred ulting the entire enemy team yeah i got reported
luginbrp (EUW)
: I need a jungler champion
skarner/shyvana/zac/sej enjoy freelo
Rioter Comments
: Oh. I meant champions that can basically get healed deal tons of area dmg + high cc. :P 2) I've seen some of them, but i enjoyed shaco from all of them and heimerdinger+teemo 3) Hmm. Kha'Zix and Zed seem like nice picks. I'll also buy Nautilus and Thresh coz they're amaizng. I've played Darius, not my cup of tea, but i like kled because of his craziness. Thanks A LOT for your recommendation. :D
Np. and about the heal cc and dmg, karma might be nice (although she has few of all of those), soraka and bard as well. seems like you lean towards the support side, you should check the controllers class, they seem like your type of playstyle ;)
HPLT (EUW)
: Received a 14-day ban after repeating that you shouldn't insult people with the f-word
I should really post what the support told me once. I got banned once for the same thing (the chat log might still be in my boards profile), but I didn't threaten to afk for the rest of the game. After I got the ban, I contacted riot support and got [this message](http://prntscr.com/kjsu2z) . You should contact them as well, they might not lift the ban because as I said I didn't threaten to afk for the rest of the game, but it's worth a shot. Gl on the rift ;) Edit: found my [chat log](https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/sN6Ab5w9-got-banned-i-think-for-no-reason)
: Any champions similar to this playstyle?
1. I'm not sure about smite's playstyle characters (if u can describe them, I can prob help u with that) 2. The first 3 champions that come to my mind with the words traps are Caitlyn (her w is a trap on the ground, next basic will deal bonus dmg and will be double range) , Teemo (his ult is invisible poisonous shrooms) and Heimerdinger (you place a turret on the ground with just q, if u hit your e on enemy your q will send empowered attack.). another one is the full ap Shaco, your w boxes are dealing magic dmg (it's currently one of the weakest builds, so I'm not recommending it that much) 3. I feel like Pyke is more unique than most champions, his kit combines an assassin, and a support (and in my opinion, he is pretty similar to Darius with q and ult). If you lean towards the support side of Pyke (setting up kills by cc chaining someone), you should try Thresh, Blitzcrank, and Nautilus. If you lean towards the assassin side of Pyke (deleting a squishy target by combo-ing your abilities ), you should try Zed, Talon,Kha'zix, Rengar and a lot of those assassins (there are way too many). If you like the kit itself of Pyke, Darius and Kled have some similarities to him.
WildDoggy (EUNE)
: Is it? I thought that wasn't bannable (anymore).
I think it’s still bannable Not 100% sure
: {{item:3364}}
: Greetings, Okay first of all I think the main reason is the negative attitude for saying surrender/condece etc. Instead of talking to people who flame just do /mute all and don't give a jam about them. Also another reason to report you is "WildDoggy: end WildDoggy:end **we are letting u** WildDoggy: **push it**". For me that deserves a negative attitude report. {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
You can add the report calling, since it's bannable as well. And rito gave u just the last game chat log, there were probably more games that u had that negative behaviour
Kamille W (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Miss Lunari,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vodiXwQi,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-10T09:28:22.874+0000) > > omg this will never end "Perish with honor." {{champion:5}}
"Honor compels me!"{{champion:80}}
: wanna %%%% em up? {{champion:240}}
YOU KNOW IT BRO, FELLOW KLED MAID TACOS{{champion:240}}
lycann1 (EUNE)
: sometimes,like that guy who told his teammates to kill themselves and says i didnt deserve this xD it made me laugh honestly.
Whenever I'm feeling down, I'm just looking to laugh at those threads
Show more

Golden Penguin1

Level 142 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion