Ownage (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Ownage,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Eot1OPiZ,comment-id=000100010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-18T12:35:30.717+0000) > > i like how you completely ignore the part where they say they can change their stance on the subject even tho i made it **BOLD** for you. > Well i am really wasting my time with a random unranked eune guy probably playing from season 5 at best (Though if that happened we would first attempt reach out to LoLWiz and try to course correct things there, instead of banning players.) is not a stance and i'm not unranked anymore and even if i were it has nothing to do with you, you are being hostile as the usual "justice was served" guy you need to learn some manners i won't talk about learning to read.
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Rioters said that even if you uninstalled it your account was flagged and it was just a matter of time till it would be banned
> [{quoted}](name=ThePikol,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Eot1OPiZ,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2016-05-18T12:27:50.808+0000) > > Rioters said that even if you uninstalled it your account was flagged and it was just a matter of time till it would be banned That wouldnt make sense for them to warn about people to stop using it then if it was like that
Ownage (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Ownage,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Eot1OPiZ,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-05-18T12:26:53.452+0000) > > ok now deepshit? You diden't even touch on my point "They only warned about MKlol and other they never said anything about overwolf dude " and "TL;DR - It's not directly affecting the client, as it is a component of Overwolf and not a game-mod, so you won't be banned." "(Though if that happened we would first attempt reach out to LoLWiz and try to course correct things there, instead of banning players.)" You just played yourself again. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Balzano (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Jetfiire,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=R9vPfi2q,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-05-18T12:16:54.259+0000) > > That's stupid then, Did riot inform of doing that? I believe not because i was amongst the people who got the email but thankfully also a fresh pc after it, How would people know to do this? People are just getting banned for no reason right now {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}} Well Riot could be better at informing them on what to do. But it's also your own responsebility. You where the one that got the 3rd party program that fiddles with League files. Then you better make sure its gone. Windows uninstaller rarely uninstalls everything. Besides, if it would remove the tampered files, LoL might stop working as well. People have to use their common sense as well. Riot just scans that folder. Riot propably go like this. * scans your League of Legends folder, finds traces of 3rd party app. They can't see if the program is removed. * Checks logs and see if you have been warned, if so. they bring out the bann-hammer. {{summoner:11}}
> [{quoted}](name=Balzano,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=R9vPfi2q,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2016-05-18T12:20:57.012+0000) > > Well Riot could be better at informing them on what to do. But it's also your own responsebility. You where the one that got the 3rd party program that fiddles with League files. Then you better make sure its gone. Windows uninstaller rarely uninstalls everything. Besides, if it would remove the tampered files, LoL might stop working as well. People have to use their common sense as well. Riot just scans that folder. > > Riot propably go like this. > > * scans your League of Legends folder, finds traces of 3rd party app. They can't see if the program is removed. > > * Checks logs and see if you have been warned, if so. they bring out the bann-hammer. {{summoner:11}} "Well Riot could be better at informing them on what to do." That's it, People in league nowadays barely know how to call missing, and you expect them to know that lol, I however fully understand your point here
: i used mk lol before , yes :D untill they mailed me to stop using it ..so i stoped
> [{quoted}](name=fizz1khalifa,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Eot1OPiZ,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-05-18T11:46:05.679+0000) > > i used mk lol before , yes :D untill they mailed me to stop using it ..so i stoped Turns out it seems you had to reinstall league after uninstalling MKlol which is in my opinion absurd and unfair as they never told anyone about this in the email.
Balzano (EUW)
: A lot of people that used it and got banned didn't realise that they actually had to do a clean installation av LoL once MKJogo was uninstalled. Uninstalling MKJogo wont cut it. You need to clear the folders, uninstall/install league all over. Some might even has to go as far as to clear MKJogo/LoL out of the registry.
> [{quoted}](name=Balzano,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=R9vPfi2q,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-05-18T08:38:13.236+0000) > > A lot of people that used it and got banned didn't realise that they actually had to do a clean installation av LoL once MKJogo was uninstalled. Uninstalling MKJogo wont cut it. You need to clear the folders, uninstall/install league all over. Some might even has to go as far as to clear MKJogo/LoL out of the registry. That's stupid then, Did riot inform of doing that? I believe not because i was amongst the people who got the email but thankfully also a fresh pc after it, How would people know to do this? People are just getting banned for no reason right now {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Tunntarm (EUW)
: Hey guys! When you open the client, go to options up in the right top corner and disable the "peer to peer". It worked for me, so give it a try!
Still nothing but thanks anyway
: Suddenly can't log in aymore, how do I fix this????
Rioter Comments
HatefuI (EUNE)
: Need help got finally accepted into pbe but page doesn't open
EDIT FIXED IT DID SOME DIGGING APPERANTLY THE LINKS WERE AT FAULT
Rioter Comments

HatefuI

Level 213 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion