: Relax, just play the champions you want and you'll eventually get better at them. The more you play a champion the more knowledge you get on their strengths and weaknesses, how they do in different matchups etc. Yes, maybe in the beginning you will suck at them, but that doesn't matter. I sometimes get that mental block too (I shouldn't try and play this champ because I will probably feed and ruin the game), but that way you cannot get better. Just have fun and play to learn. And if your teammates start flaming just insta-mute and continue playing; no need to start explaining you are new at the champion. Yes you will lose some games. Yes you will feed your ass off in some games. But the more you play, the better you understand the champion and their limits. The better you understand what you can and what you can't do.
Thnx for the pep talk Everyday I understand how important mental preparation is Ι realise that LOL's not a game to relax, until at least get intimacy with mechanics Τhe only thing that worries me is that maybe in the long run, such a prespective removes the fun from the game Thnx again!
  Rioter Comments
Restalious (EUNE)
: Greetings, Arena of Valor is created by Tencent, Tencent actually owns Riot. They kinda have League on mobile but with other characters. {{sticker:sg-zephyr}}
wow didn't knew that {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Saibbo (EUW)
: Tape the screen where the numbers are {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Xerατh (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MasterFaustino,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=q6Q8LeZb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-02T14:48:18.838+0000) > > I guess Aurellion Sol since he is the "creator" of the universe and the void was probably created shortly after aurellion sol I would say the opposite. Since Sol created everything, there was only void before Aurelion sol started creating things
Seems legit {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
DELDE115 (EUW)
: 8. A new champion must be created that does absolutely nothing and has no spells. His name will be Bob. WE DEMAND BOB!!!! RISE BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!! #RISE!
: 10yasuos in one game, no thanks.
NePhiLim96 (EUNE)
: Appreciate your good enemy !
I don't know about you, guys, but I sometimes commenting on summary screen, for my lane opponent, even if I won easily or if I get destroyed. A "gg" or a "nice fight mate" from an opponent would reduce some tension
: practice tool suggestion
> [{quoted}](name=TheMightyLamp,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=kNH6YFLs,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-14T07:15:31.044+0000) > > riot should make it so we have all champs and skins available in practice tool, so if someone wants to buy a champ/skin they can see how the gameplay is/how the skin looks. Hear, hear!

HemaH1899

Level 86 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion