Rioter Comments
Zanador (EUNE)
: Ok, i'm a bit late for the party, that rarely stops me anyway. Now, i've read your discussion with Èclair, but since it seems to me that you two are not getting anywhere, i'll bring up some similar points too because they immediately came to my mind after reading your opening post too and i think they can be a part of a relevant and interesting conversation. My first concern is that a gay character who just flirts with as many guys as possible would actually have negative consequences to the LGBT community in general. A gay guy constantly flirting is quite an old and annoying stereotype and i think that a vast majority of people do not like it. And while i'm no expert or insider either, i don't think that the LGBT community needs more bad or hated representation in the current situation. Second, as always whenever i read a topic like this, Fiora came to my mind right away. People seem to forget about her too often, and to help you clear up some misunderstanding, i'll also explain why: She has officially been _heavily_ based on a real historical figure, [Julie d'Aubigny](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_d'Aubigny) who was a swordmaster / actress and a very openly bisexual noblewoman from France (hence Fiora's accent). She was known for having incredible talent and causing quite a lot of uproar and trouble wherever she went, and her story is very well worth reading if you are interested. Now, before you or anyone else says that "she is not official" or "not confirmed", yes, she is. As the head of her own noble house in Demacia, she has been proposed for marriage by basically every other noble in the city but she turned everyone down quickly. Swain, with his demonic insight has this to say on the matter: "She's spurned so many suitors. A wonder they did not see why." While her lore could definitely use some expansion, she is definitely lesbian, not even bi and she has very good reasons to hide her preferences from the public too. She also has quite some narcissistic tendencies while she is conditioned to be reserved. That is a nuanced and well written character right there. As a third point, i'd like to mention that in League, very few characters actually flirt with anyone. Xayah and Rakan are a different story. Miss Fortune, LeBlanc, Cassiopeia, Elise and Evelynn do so in order to deceive and manipulate others. Ahri in lore is one of the most attractive characters with the unfortunate drawback of eating souls. Zoe trying to flirt with Ezreal is played as a lighthearted joke. So pretty much the only character in the game left who openly flirts with people without any secondary reasons is Nidalee. That's 2 out of 140 including Neeko. The fourth point is the logical continuation of the third one: Look at the list of the flirty champions. All women. Rakan would be the single exception, and in lore he is depicted as someone who would try to show off to any women if he hadn't met Xayah. Which brings us to one of the things i think you got most wrong in your post: It's not the sexual advances of gay men what is excluded from media and games like League. It is the sexual advances of men in general, regardless of their orientation. Male champions only try to flirt with specific women, like Rumble with Tristana, Ezreal with Lux, Garen with Katarina. Never with any women who is around, and you want a gay guy to do it before any of the 50+ presumably hetero ones do?
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=X3mr3Ng0,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-02-07T09:46:25.106+0000) > > Ok, i'm a bit late for the party, that rarely stops me anyway. Now, i've read your discussion with Èclair, but since it seems to me that you two are not getting anywhere, i'll bring up some similar points too because they immediately came to my mind after reading your opening post too and i think they can be a part of a relevant and interesting conversation. > > My first concern is that a gay character who just flirts with as many guys as possible would actually have negative consequences to the LGBT community in general. A gay guy constantly flirting is quite an old and annoying stereotype and i think that a vast majority of people do not like it. And while i'm no expert or insider either, i don't think that the LGBT community needs more bad or hated representation in the current situation. Thank you for joining the discussion. I do agree with you. LGBT have a bad receiving, especially recently. Everything to make it better just worsens it, so I thought adding a gay champion to the rooster won't change anything; neither for better nor good. The media are only making it worse, instead of helping. Companies are trying to appeal to LGBT in the wrong way; the best example are DC creating Mary Sue-ish characters, EA releasing historically incorrect games, Blizzard Activision jumping with Soldier 76's sexual orientation out of the blue, and many more. That's why I'm not a fan of Varus being a Darkin and a gay couple merged; even if he had an updated VO, reflecting the new lore, but I saw all this hate toward's the idea already, I would rather the lore being scrapped out. I'm afraid, no matter how well written, and how well done, a gay male champion will cause an uproar. I browsed the net, and indeed, Neeko had a hard time being accepted, but it didn't stop her from being picked in the game. > Second, as always whenever i read a topic like this, Fiora came to my mind right away. People seem to forget about her too often, and to help you clear up some misunderstanding, i'll also explain why: > She has officially been _heavily_ based on a real historical figure, [Julie d'Aubigny](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_d'Aubigny) who was a swordmaster / actress and a very openly bisexual noblewoman from France (hence Fiora's accent). She was known for having incredible talent and causing quite a lot of uproar and trouble wherever she went, and her story is very well worth reading if you are interested. > Now, before you or anyone else says that "she is not official" or "not confirmed", yes, she is. As the head of her own noble house in Demacia, she has been proposed for marriage by basically every other noble in the city but she turned everyone down quickly. Swain, with his demonic insight has this to say on the matter: "She's spurned so many suitors. A wonder they did not see why." > While her lore could definitely use some expansion, she is definitely lesbian, not even bi and she has very good reasons to hide her preferences from the public too. She also has quite some narcissistic tendencies while she is conditioned to be reserved. That is a nuanced and well written character right there. That was the answer I was looking for. I wasn't aware she was that heavly based on Julie d'Aubigny, and there was any hint toward her preferences. I always though she turned every male down, just seeing them unworthy. Fiora is more lesbian than Taric is gay, lore wise. > As a third point, i'd like to mention that in League, very few characters actually flirt with anyone. Xayah and Rakan are a different story. > Miss Fortune, LeBlanc, Cassiopeia, Elise and Evelynn do so in order to deceive and manipulate others. > Ahri in lore is one of the most attractive characters with the unfortunate drawback of eating souls. > Zoe trying to flirt with Ezreal is played as a lighthearted joke. > So pretty much the only character in the game left who openly flirts with people without any secondary reasons is Nidalee. > > That's 2 out of 140 including Neeko. It's often brought argument, that sexuality should not be the core part of one's personality; save for instances like Ahri you've mentioned. While I do agree with that, let's not forget we have Evelynn, whos sexual and fetish preference are core of her personality. She is a literal ~~fem-dom masochistic %%%%~~ succubus. Like, noone has problem with Evelynn being so obviously sexual. Yet, making a character that is openly gay in simillar fashion (not entirely Evelynn's degree, but still) upsets some people. > The fourth point is the logical continuation of the third one: Look at the list of the flirty champions. All women. Rakan would be the single exception, and in lore he is depicted as someone who would try to show off to any women if he hadn't met Xayah. > Which brings us to one of the things i think you got most wrong in your post: It's not the sexual advances of gay men what is excluded from media and games like League. It is the sexual advances of men in general, regardless of their orientation. > Male champions only try to flirt with specific women, like Rumble with Tristana, Ezreal with Lux, Garen with Katarina. Never with any women who is around, and you want a gay guy to do it before any of the 50+ presumably hetero ones do? When you pointed it out, I realized you're right - there is no male champ that flirts with all the females in the rooster. Keeping that in mind, I would vote for a flirty hetero male to be released first. It would be fair and square. I'm afraid, that it might not happen, with current influence of cancerous SJW's and third (fourth?) wave of feminazism. A man flirting with all the women around him is a big no-no to them, and it would cause a "bad PR". I'm not sure if Riot cares about it. Yet, all I'm asking for, is equality. Not bringing gays on the pedestal, nor straights. There should be balance. Do we have a sadisstic, flirty female? Let's have a sadisstic flirty male. Do we have a female reminding you of mating season? Lets have a male that would invite you in the bushes. Do we have a lesbian character? Let's have a gay character. Do we have males fell in love with specific female champions? Let's make female champions fell in love for specific male ones. Once again, thank you for joining the discussion, and bringing some valueable arguments in it.
Èclair (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hexwater,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=X3mr3Ng0,comment-id=000600000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-06T10:14:24.571+0000) > > What part of "lets move past the contest of misery" you didn't understand? If it goes like this, I'll just ignore your replies, since it's hard for you to catch what I write. The part in which you repeat the same argument and get salty because I respond to it under your post. Seems quite illogical to me. At least you've realized you're repeating yourself. > Indeed, Ciri is a complex character, and being bi is not a major part of her personality. Let's not forget it's a novel character, not a MOBA video game one. Sapkowski had time to build up her personality. This is why you have to set your priorities straight. When you're working on a limited space you need to cut some content out. Wasting it on establishing the sexuality of said character when it hardly matters for the story is a bad move. > My list was to show you a good examples of homosexual characters in the media, adressing your argument that token characters are annoying to the audience. Yet, you took it as an argument for the contest of misery. Like I mentioned above, I won't adress this [misery] topic any further. No, this is a separate argument. It even starts with a separate quote. I couldn't made it more clear. Feel free to re-read my point. > I won't play "take a guess game". Either elaborate, or move past the topic. I already did explain why she's relevant to the topic in my second post. > (On the other hand, let's not forget she's a chameleon. She has no personality, she's constantly altering it.) No, a chameleon archetype changes its physical characteristics, not its personality. She stays the same character when she morphs into other champions. It's clear from her special interactions. > Many of other champions are written badly, shallow, or making no sense at all. That's no excuse. They can always improve and are expected to do so.
> No, a chameleon archetype changes its physical characteristics, not its personality. > She stays the same character when she morphs into other champions. It's clear from her special interactions. Does the "chameleon effect" mean anything to you? [Have a look](https://sarahmyles.net/2013/07/22/borderline-personality-disorder-and-the-chameleon-effect/) Just say you don't want any LGBT characters and get over it.
Èclair (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hexwater,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=X3mr3Ng0,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-04T16:03:48.016+0000) > > Why are you insisting my suggestion is one big contest of misery? I already told you I'm referring to your argument, not suggestion. And I do that because you keep repeating the same dumb argument with only anecdotal evidence to further your claims. You even did this under your > I would give you bunch of examples, where lesbians were given "a pass" more often than gays, if it wasn't a threat about adding flaming gay character. Can we focus on the main topic? Evidently we can't because you're still going on and on how gays have it way worse while lesbians get "free pass". At this point you're speaking from position of ignorance on top of using this in an argument about a video game characters. Real life discrimination is serious issue that shouldn't be used as a bargain tool in such trivial discussion as whether fictional character should %%%% other dudes or not. It's quite inappropriate. > This was handled in a good way. It's just mentioned. There was no uproar, or not that big to be an issue. But you're not asking for a well developed character, you're asking for most stereotypical portrait of gay characters one can come up with. The only trait you're talking about is being promiscuous towards other males. Ciri is built as a complex human character. Her being bi isn't the lion part of her personality. This can't be said of Neeko or any many other LGBT characters. They aren't written to be engaging but to serve as a mandatory token, to full fill the quota. > Why, on the (elo)hell, you're bringing up Fiora right now? Please, elaborate more. Take a guess. Why would I talk about her in a topic dedicated to LGBT characters. > Riot gave a pass to a character like Neeko, why not giving a pass to a gay (male) champion? Because Neeko is insultingly shallow and stereotypical take on horny lesbian trope. She's yet another token. And people do not like tokens, no matter its gender or sexuality. I hope she's the mistake Riot will try to avoid in the future.
> I already told you I'm referring to your argument, not suggestion. And I do that because you keep repeating the same dumb argument with only anecdotal evidence to further your claims. > Evidently we can't because you're still going on and on how gays have it way worse while lesbians get "free pass". At this point you're speaking from position of ignorance on top of using this in an argument about a video game characters. What part of "lets move past the contest of misery" you didn't understand? If it goes like this, I'll just ignore your replies, since it's hard for you to catch what I write. I even made clear statement what I would welcome. > Ciri is built as a complex human character. Her being bi isn't the lion part of her personality. This can't be said of Neeko or any many other LGBT characters. They aren't written to be engaging but to serve as a mandatory token, to full fill the quota. Indeed, Ciri is a complex character, and being bi is not a major part of her personality. Let's not forget it's a novel character, not a MOBA video game one. Sapkowski had time to build up her personality. My list was to show you a good examples of homosexual characters in the media, adressing your argument that token characters are annoying to the audience. Yet, you took it as an argument for the contest of misery. Like I mentioned above, I won't adress this [misery] topic any further. > Take a guess. Why would I talk about her in a topic dedicated to LGBT characters. I won't play "take a guess game". Either elaborate, or move past the topic. > But you're not asking for a well developed character, you're asking for most stereotypical portrait of gay characters one can come up with. The only trait you're talking about is being promiscuous towards other males. > Because Neeko is insultingly shallow and stereotypical take on horny lesbian trope. She's yet another token. And people do not like tokens, no matter its gender or sexuality. > I hope she's the mistake Riot will try to avoid in the future. Neeko is trashly written token character. It's the best of Riot can give us in that matter. (On the other hand, let's not forget she's a chameleon. She has no personality, she's constantly altering it.) I don't hold my expectations too high, so I don't mind stereotypical sassy-gay-friend character, that's the only personality is him being homosexual (and sassy). Many of other champions are written badly, shallow, or making no sense at all.
Èclair (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hexwater,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=X3mr3Ng0,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-02-03T15:52:24.589+0000) > > I don't see it as a discrimination. I didnt even mention it. Read my post again. I don't think you understood my point. I was referring to this exact sentence: > [{quoted}](name=Hexwater,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=X3mr3Ng0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-02T20:41:13.475+0000) > > Lesbians always have "pass", while gays are "big no-no" in the gaming community. This is not a contest of _"who have it worse"_. > Socially, lesbians have more "pass" than gays, because its girl-on-girl action. Man-on-man is still seen as heresy, most of the time, and still lingers as dishonor to a father of such. I don't think you realize real life is nothing like pornographic film. I've meet men who do enjoy lesbian pornography yet can be still quite nasty towards homosexual women, mainly because they aren't attracted to men. And again, this isn't a contest of misery. Just because you _think_ somebody _"gets a free pass"_ doesn't mean it's true. > Token gay characters are so popular, because it means the world is - at last - more welcoming to such content. Funny because token characters are usually negatively perceived by general public, yet companies shit them out because it gives them virtue points and steer controversy. > I do agree with the Neeko thing, but it would require to release two champs that are into each other; just like Xayah and Rakan. No, it wouldn't and it doesn't. Just look at Fiora. She's serious character that portrays some issue gay people face. Not an obnoxious running gag who would flirt with a rock if it had in-game gender set to female. I understand that some people might like insultingly pandering content and they are free to call for it if they feel so. Just don't pretend it does a favour to LGBT community. Because frankly, it doesn't.
> I don't think you understood my point. I was referring to this exact sentence: Ok, let's call it a draw. My message should be more clear. > I don't think you realize real life is nothing like pornographic film. I've meet men who do enjoy lesbian pornography yet can be still quite nasty towards homosexual women, mainly because they aren't attracted to men. Even if they can be nasty towards homosexual women, still, I rarely see a guy having an issue with lesbians. More often there is problem with gays. I can go on with theories, why is it like this; that's just not the point of the discussion. > And again, this isn't a contest of misery. Just because you _think_ somebody _"gets a free pass"_ doesn't mean it's true. Why are you insisting my suggestion is one big contest of misery? I can make my suggestion shorter, if you want: **Rito, give us a character that is flaming gay. You gave us flaming lesbian character already. Give us a flaming sassy-gay-friend character.**. Is it better now? Are you satisfied? Can we move on past _the contest of misery_? I would give you bunch of examples, where lesbians were given "a pass" more often than gays, if it wasn't a threat about adding flaming gay character. Can we focus on the main topic? > Funny because token characters are usually negatively perceived by general public, yet companies shit them out because it gives them virtue points and steer controversy. Token characters are negatively perceived, because most of the time (especially recently), it's forced. Like, remember Taliah being bi-curious/demisexual? As the page states in trivia: > > Taliyah is someone who is the midst of finding out who she is and figuring out who she’s attracted to is certainly part of that. She might find some people more physically attractive than others, but the thing that would draw her to someone would be who they are on the inside. This was handled in a good way. It's just mentioned. There was no uproar, or not that big to be an issue. Same went for The Witcher III: Wild hunt. There is a quest, where you meet a guy named Mislav [(https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Mislav)]. He just answers the question you may ask as Geralt. If there was an uproar, then it wasn't even big enough to break through. In the Witcher novels, since I mentioned the franchise, Ciri had a relationship with another girl. It was written WAY BEFORE token characters became "mandatory", and I've never heard a single problem with Ciri being lesbian/bi. Sapkowski gave some spicy content, and left it. As much as I hate Sapkowski himself, I must admit, it was good way to introduce Ciri's inner problems. Overwatch's Tracer being lesbian. It was just mentioned in the comic issue. Yes, there was a small uproar, but not as big as Soldier 76's past right now. Why? Because it didn't feel forced with Tracer's case. I know the message behind Soldier 76's past is like "_don't judge the book by it's cover_" or simillar, but it was revealed waaay too late, when media were flooded already with SJW characters, and it felt forced, completly leaving the message behind. Plus, it felt like Blizzard Activision wanted to make a smokescreen for bad decisions they made recently, so they made Soldier 76 homosexual. **TL;DR **- if well written, and handled in a good way, homosexual characters can be loved by fans. Most of recently added LGBT characters are badly written. > No, it wouldn't and it doesn't. Just look at Fiora. She's serious character that portrays some issue gay people face. Not an obnoxious running gag who would flirt with a rock if it had in-game gender set to female. Why, on the (elo)hell, you're bringing up Fiora right now? Please, elaborate more. > I understand that some people might like insultingly pandering content and they are free to call for it if they feel so. Just don't pretend it does a favour to LGBT community. Because frankly, it doesn't. I know it's not making any favour to the LGBT community. I'm well aware of that. Currently, media are making it worse, by enforcing such content on everything in the name of diversity, just because SJWs are going to boycott a franchise. It won't be worse right now. Riot gave a pass to a character like Neeko, why not giving a pass to a gay (male) champion?
: They made a whole story & cinematic about two gay people merging. I think that covers that aspect.
> [{quoted}](name=A Ryze From Dead,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=X3mr3Ng0,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-02-02T23:15:05.434+0000) > > They made a whole story & cinematic about two gay people merging. > > I think that covers that aspect. I find Varus a bit over the top. Too...crowded. Besides, he still has no VO reflecting such changes to his lore, even if it was recorded at the time of "As we fall" release.
: I'd like for a character that is a bit more subtle than neeko but more in your face than varus. just someone where you can listen to his quotes and go "oh, huh. I never noticed that". Whether they are male or female I dont quite care about but I would like an LGBT character that's handled like that.
> [{quoted}](name=King Braum,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=X3mr3Ng0,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-02-02T22:08:24.766+0000) > > I'd like for a character that is a bit more subtle than neeko but more in your face than varus. just someone where you can listen to his quotes and go "oh, huh. I never noticed that". > > Whether they are male or female I dont quite care about but I would like an LGBT character that's handled like that. I would love, too. Neeko seems to be interesting, kit related, but listening to her quotes about her cushes for 30 minutes is not as much encouraging.
Èclair (EUNE)
: Discrimination is not a contest. Stop treating it as such. And what do you mean "in gaming community"? Because League's community is pretty open to gay shipping, both male and female. Male gay shippings were a thing even before people went on board Cait x Vi ship. I'm just sick of this whole gay drama. Mostly because people are going out of their way to look out for validation from big corporations, so at this point everything gay related is being marked as progressive and get free pass despite usually lacking quality. Why are token gays characters all of sudden popular? Why people even ask for more of them? Do they not really see they are degrading people's sexuality to cheap marketing gimmick? The more we ask for gay characters, the higher chance we'll get another forced token champion. No, thanks. There's more chemistry between majority of gay fan shipping than between Neeko and her crushes. If we get another champion like that I might just roll my eyes so hard they'll get stuck inside my skull.
> [{quoted}](name=Èclair,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=X3mr3Ng0,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-02-02T21:26:13.601+0000) > > Discrimination is not a contest. Stop treating it as such. > And what do you mean "in gaming community"? Because League's community is pretty open to gay shipping, both male and female. Male gay shippings were a thing even before people went on board Cait x Vi ship. > > I'm just sick of this whole gay drama. Mostly because people are going out of their way to look out for validation for big corporations, so at this point everything gay related is being marked as progressive and get free pass despite usually lacking quality. Why are token gays characters all of sudden popular? Why people even ask for more of them? Do they not really see they are degrading people's sexuality to cheap marketing gimmick? > > The more we ask for gay characters, the higher chance we'll get another forced token champion. > No, thanks. There's more chemistry between majority of gay fan shipping than between Neeko and her crushes. If we get another champion like that I might just roll my eyes so hard they'll get stuck inside my skull. 1. I don't see it as a discrimination. I didnt even mention it. Read my post again. 2. Socially, lesbians have more "pass" than gays, because its girl-on-girl action. Man-on-man is still seen as heresy, most of the time, and still lingers as dishonor to a father of such. 3. I'm sick of it too. It doesnt mean I wouldnt love to play as a male mage/support, that ocasionally says something nice about male champs around him. 4. Token gay characters are so popular, because it means the world is - at last - more welcoming to such content. It nearly floods the market, true, and I dont like enforcing it. I can understand why is it popular tho. 5. I do agree with the Neeko thing, but it would require to release two champs that are into each other; just like Xayah and Rakan.
: taric is gay gay gay and gay
> [{quoted}](name=CampYourLane,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=X3mr3Ng0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-02T20:45:13.441+0000) > > taric is gay gay gay and gay Taric is not officially gay. He's just fabulous.
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: We have Taric and Ezreal for that :)
> [{quoted}](name=Kabakadamn,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=X3mr3Ng0,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-02T20:45:59.225+0000) > > We have Taric and Ezreal for that :) Taric x Ezreal is fan-canon, but not an official canon. Nothing on the official wiki states, that they are a couple. Neither on Ezreal's page.
Ponicx (EUW)
: What about the big EzrealxTaric lmao i literally cannot think of any relationship that gets more hyped in the entire game. Like you have maybe some random rule34 of neeko doing it with anybody, but ezxtaric is the most consistent specific wise
> [{quoted}](name=Ponicx,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=X3mr3Ng0,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-02T20:52:30.985+0000) > > What about the big EzrealxTaric lmao > i literally cannot think of any relationship that gets more hyped in the entire game. > Like you have maybe some random rule34 of neeko doing it with anybody, but ezxtaric is the most consistent specific wise Taric x Ezreal is fan-canon, but not an official canon. Nothing on the official wiki states, that they are a couple. Neither on Ezreal's page.
: Varus is literally a permanent gay orgy all by himself. Also have u met taric?
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowflame,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=X3mr3Ng0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-02T20:45:55.875+0000) > > Varus is literally a permanent gay orgy all by himself. Also have u met taric? I main Taric...but I dont hear any lines, for example, towards Darius, saying how handsome he is.
Rioter Comments
Naruto Leo (EUNE)
: Ping Volume - Sound Settings
I hope so. I join every discussion about it, so far. 5hrs straight of LoL with unmuted pings...it was like drilling my head at 3am
Kika293 (EUW)
: Ping Audio Bug
Wasn't it in the patch 5.14? Bigelwater Event of sort. I know the pain. I hope it will be fixed soon, beacouse the ping sound is annoying. Especially, if someone pinges just for trolling. I belive it's a bug, but if it's not, noone will convince me, the fact you cannot mute the ping sound right now, it helps with "team communication". A player, that spams pings every. single. second. doesn't want to communicate. The player wants to piss everyone off as much as possible. From the bottom of my heart, I beg you, Riot. Fix this.
: if its just sound u dont want press esc go sound and its 7th one down
> [{quoted}](name=TwistMyNipples,realm=EUW,application-id=ln3nNJrX,discussion-id=Lx0rE8ZM,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-07-12T10:26:13.504+0000) > > if its just sound u dont want press esc go sound and its 7th one down It would work, but in the patch 5.14 it's somehow broken. Regardless of the settings, the ping volume will stay the same....unless you set the master volume, but this means you will be unable to hear quotes from your champion, skill sounds etc. Before the patch I had my personal settings in Volume menu, and the game was more comfortable. It's all about the ping sound....PING PING PING PING PING...PING PING PING PING...the most annoying sound ever...just like a toddler's cry.
Rioter Comments

Hexwater

Level 69 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion