: >Also, make so that even I have hovered a champion, so that I do not have to lock it in, make it count when the timer ends. It's an afk check. Befor (Insert season name that I forgotten and I'm to lazy to look for) it would lock in automatically if you hovered a champion. It was changed I'm not sure why.
> [{quoted}](name=Estrela Platina,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rTQvf3VX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-31T00:46:47.662+0000) > > It's an afk check. > Befor (Insert season name that I forgotten and I'm to lazy to look for) it would lock in automatically if you hovered a champion. > It was changed I'm not sure why. It was really nice to keep the blind pick system where you can simply pick and you won`t get kicked if you didn`t locked in. My videocard on my PC broke and i have to use my old Laptop until the order arrives. This thing is like 7 years old running on a 32-bit windows 7. I was surprised it runs League (with every graphic setting on Low and a lot of stuff disabled, but it runs, what more could i want?). I was in a ranked game and i always adjust my runes after i declare my champ and ban phase. Well, on this laptop whenever i open the Runes page i get lag and fps drops really hard for 5 seconds. I couldn`t even finish my rune page and i was already kicked from champ select screen. It`s inconvienent honestly. People can simply close the client after champ select and it`s the same thing, they can still afk.
ShiN1GaM1 (EUW)
: Senna, as a support
She doesn`t really have utility tools in her kit. The heal and shield are really weak. Even Lux`s W has better scalling than her shield. Her E is interesting however, yet that won`t save anymore from skillshot abilities from landing. I personally see it as a situtional ability for some engages. The way she stacks her passive is different from Thresh`s. She actually would get less Mist drops if she would be played as an ADC. And her passive is the major part of her late game potential. Considering how fast games tend to be nowadays, she seems to me she is an early damaging support with a punishing late game if you let her get to that point. Basically a Draven`s mindset put on a support, the difference being her lack of mobility and being unsafe in lane in general (and that`s because her E isn`t an escape ability. it`s mostly designed to be a roaming tool and as a way of creating tricky plays. One example is going to ward the river and let your enemies know about it and when you come back you also pick up the jungler on your way there and surprise them with a 3v2.) Also, she won`t be seen as ADC that much tho because of her passive and won`t be a complete beast as Pyke is in some cases and i gave Pyke as a point of refference because in Pyke`s case, you have a gold income mechanic, that won`t hurt your ADC in any way and actually encourages Pyke to play aggressive with a full assassin build. Just imagine Pyke as a tank. That would be unbalanced as hell. That`s why they made the health he gets from items to be converted into AD. To discourage people from building him like that. Of course, you can still get armor and magic resist but they aren`t that useful when you barely have 1.8k health. So it won`t be Senna`s case without an income mechanic helping her build like an actual ADC. So, don`t worry about it. In my opinion just wait until she is live and you can see how she performs live. Also, don`t listen to youtubers. They can`t wait to have a new champion to be released so they can post their typical "OMG THIS CHAMP IS BROKEN" video. And most of them are also decent elo players while most people on PBE are low elo in general. Those guys would lose against Tank Teemo. So yea, videos highlighting how "broken" she is aren`t 100% true or should be taken as a verdict.
Shamose (EUW)
: How many times do people have to be told no before they understand what no means?
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=j8BOelY6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-26T00:50:26.922+0000) > > How many times do people have to be told no before they understand what no means? They did not explicitly said they WILL NEVER RETURN. They just said they don`t have any future plans for them regarding a return in some way. Also, i didn`t asked them to put them in the shop for free. They can put them back even with a 5k RP price. People who would really want them, would still have a limited time to obtain them. It`s not like i want something handed to me for free while others had to grind their asses for it. So no. I`m willing to pay real money for it. And when they stated they don`t have any future plans for their return that was months ago. Maybe something has changed since then. I`m just asking. Maybe someone heard a rumor or seen a leak somewhere.
Rioter Comments
: 70 games isnt that much compared to a lot of people. Keep on playing and eventually you will climb. You don't get 1 more win to get to silver 2, so what? you will be playing the same people if you went promos 2/1 and then lost a game. you wont demote. you will be at silver 2 0lp still. League doesn't match you with people based on your rank. It matches you with people based on your hidden ranked score (mmr). also, i looked through your match history, and i can only see this happening on 2 occasions. Once this time and another 2 days ago on aatrox, then a game on riven. Apart from that, i cant see what other time this could have happened. I see a lot of games on normals however, so maybe if you play that amount in ranked, you should start to climb. edit - actually this is not the case. you lost 2, so that's your promos. U are then 2 games away from promos, cause 1 win on blitzcrank got you to 90lp. So 2 games to promos after going 1/2, then 2 games to win. On your match history you have 6 game in streak. SO, how many times has this happened to you. Also, you are not a grandmaster thresh player. In grandmaster, the laners put down wards, that damage per gold or whatever, useless. You get more gold in low elo cause there are more deaths. Vision score? In grandmaster they clear the wards. Also, watch a challenger thresh main go from unranked to challenger. I bet they play better than you. edit 2 - Played Nami perfectly You died at 3 min. then at 6 min. then at 8 min. Even if the rest of your team lost lane, they didn't 5 man bot at 3 min. Please explain how you died at 3, 6, and 8 min if you played perfectly. If you could clear up a few things, it would make this situation more understandable.
> [{quoted}](name=Snufflejerry,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2RYMtxPV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-23T14:14:59.318+0000) > > 70 games isnt that much compared to a lot of people. Keep on playing and eventually you will climb. You don't get 1 more win to get to silver 2, so what? you will be playing the same people if you went promos 2/1 and then lost a game. you wont demote. you will be at silver 2 0lp still. > > League doesn't match you with people based on your rank. It matches you with people based on your hidden ranked score (mmr). > > > also, i looked through your match history, and i can only see this happening on 2 occasions. Once this time and another 2 days ago on aatrox, then a game on riven. Apart from that, i cant see what other time this could have happened. > > I see a lot of games on normals however, so maybe if you play that amount in ranked, you should start to climb. Well, on normals sometimes i try stuff or when i want to go full %%%%%% for some reason. I guess every player does that from time to time. The Aatrox game was a fail because i kept getting ganked by their jungler and that Darius that i was up against had some experience and was running with Ignite (im not an exceptional top laner, however i struggle to learn some stuff and i want to get the hang of champions like Aatrox/Riven so i can expand my role pool and not ruin everything if it happens to get myself auto-filled). With Riven was kinda the same, the only difference was that i was up against Mordekaiser and that match-up left me with a headache. Since then i had another match-up vs Morde where i managed to hold my ground quite well and get somewhat of a more decent kda you could say. Even tho it was lost as well (bot lane got dominated) at least i wasn`t playing that match-up as bad as before. Yeah, loses like 2/8 don`t happen that much for me especially in rankeds because whenever i`m playing ranked is when i feel like i`m going to win and i actually do. Maybe thats why i have more games on normals than rankeds. On rankeds i tend to be as serious as i can and not make that many mistakes as i could afford doing in normals.
StandUser (EUNE)
: > t least, some of my Thresh stats this season show that i`m pretty close to a Grand Master Thresh player generally speaking. bruh you are silver
> [{quoted}](name=StandUser,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2RYMtxPV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-10-23T14:17:40.224+0000) > > bruh you are silver And that`s the problem. I play Thresh at least 10 times better than any average Silver player. I had the chance to play several games with Diamond adcs in normal games and they told me not even Diamond Thresh players play like that. That was enough confirmation for what i`m concerned. Also, if you check op.gg you can see by yourself i barely lose when i`m playing Thresh. Stats don`t lie.
: waiting for the follow up post where u "got banned without reason"
> [{quoted}](name=KorvaKarvaPL,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2RYMtxPV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-23T13:06:09.848+0000) > > waiting for the follow up post where u "got banned without reason" Banned for what? Well i don`t flame. I barely touch the chat unless we talk about some strategy and stuff. My account has 0 strikes. And i`m Honor Level 4. So i doubt i`m gonna get banned anytime soon because of behavior.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Highman King,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hNQIjVjz,comment-id=00030003,timestamp=2019-10-22T20:43:54.779+0000) > > I`m not even a Garen player but i have to admit that pre-rework Garen wasn`t fine at all. > His R passive damage wasn`t benefiting him in any way. And the "Villain" part of his ultimate did almost nothing fighting that fed "Villain". It was situtional at best. An execute ability that deals magic? On a tank-bruiser type with AD scalling? Hell no. > His passive was complete bullshit and made you think he has no passive at all until level 16. > His W is the same except for a new added shield that isn`t even as potent as Overheal at max level right now. Considering the fact that Overheal was heavily nerfed and it was abused for a small period of time until people finally found out how overpowered that rune was. > They just made his E scale with some AS and proc Conqueror. Riven can fast Q combo at level 1 and proc it even faster than Garen. > Most Garen players in my games lost their lanes. And they lost hard. Like 4/9. And against champions like Ornn. Fvcking Ornn. I really don't agree with you. I used to play Garen a fair amount and had no problems with him in lane. He had fair counters (as all champions should) and was in a good place to me. Maxxing Q and slapping people down was always fun. His passive heal was fine as well and worked well enough for me. As for his ult, so true damage on everyone is now fair is it, especially for an ult liek that one? As it seems a little silly to me.
> [{quoted}](name=Throbbing Cowboy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hNQIjVjz,comment-id=000300030000,timestamp=2019-10-23T06:24:52.157+0000) > > I really don't agree with you. I used to play Garen a fair amount and had no problems with him in lane. He had fair counters (as all champions should) and was in a good place to me. Maxxing Q and slapping people down was always fun. His passive heal was fine as well and worked well enough for me. As for his ult, so true damage on everyone is now fair is it, especially for an ult liek that one? As it seems a little silly to me. I get your point, i really do. How Garen is disgustingly overpowered for you, the same is Mordekaiser for me, whenever i`m playing top, i ban him. It`s just stupid in my opinion how powerful his run-down capability is. He is even almost immune to ganks post level 6. Which is stupid for a gameplay mindset where you are forced to either fight him and give him a path towards a double kill or you try your best to juke everything and B if possible. Also, there have been problematic top laners long before Garen started to shine the way he does now. For example Kled. His kit it`s just stupid. And you can`t argue with that + his scallings. Kled is like the old Poppy. Where she was kept in the darkness until Riot finally figured out a re-work that won`t break her even more than she was. Riot themselves said she was insanely overpowered for the current game at that time. What they did was simply to keep her numbers that low, that she was unplayable and even at that point, some items turned her into a beast if you managed to survive laning phase and actually buy any but that`s not the case with Kled, he just destroys everything. As a proof to what i`m saying you can watch on YouTube Adrian Riven vs Soulmario`s Kled and see what i`m talking about. Even Adrian who is a great top laner with a vast game knowledge lost vs Kled and he said it himself how stupid Kled`s kit is. Just to give you a hint how broken she was just imagine the actual Morde ultimate in the old Poppy's kit. The only difference it was that she "challenged" only one enemy and for 5 or 6 seconds both of them were immune to damage and CC. They only could do damage to each other, but that's the catch, Poppy dealt something like 40% more damage to her enemy while "challenged". Basically she used to do what Mordekaiser is capable of doing now but 10 times better and effective. Imagine if her old R implementation would be added to Jarvan`s R. He would be the most picked jungler at this moment. The key to beat Garen is to force trades with him until his passive comes back up and his spells are still on CD.
iSaires (EUW)
: Difference is that the "other" "oneshot Champions" are squishy as %%%% and can be one shoted too. Not gonna happen with a Garen. Also that his kit has almost no outplay potential. Its just a Stat check NOBODY can achieve currently. Or maybe we should it phrase another way that hes just very very very low risk and pretty high reward champion.
> [{quoted}](name=iSaires,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hNQIjVjz,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-10-21T18:12:11.670+0000) > > Difference is that the "other" "oneshot Champions" are squishy as %%%% and can be one shoted too. > > Not gonna happen with a Garen. > > Also that his kit has almost no outplay potential. Its just a Stat check NOBODY can achieve currently. Or maybe we should it phrase another way that hes just very very very low risk and pretty high reward champion. Tryndamere has 35% Critical Chance at level 1. He needs 4 hits that are going to crit and you are done. You either burn Flash or you die. And since people run Tryndamere with Lethal Tempo you will burn Flash. Especially if he jumps on top of you with E + Flash. And he can sustain himself quite easily with his Q. Also his ultimate that`s on a less than 2 minutes cooldown and lasts for 5 seconds which basically turns him into "GG idiots, you used everything on me but wait, i still have 5 seconds to kill the main carries and you can`t do anything about it". Also usable under CC. He also has a slow and AD reduction. So kitting him might be hard. His kit is specially made to be effective in killing carries. Vayne's W has any outplay potential? No, it doesn`t. That`s why she is popular. Talon`s Q steroid damage which is also a gap closer throughout the entire game? If he gets close to you, you are done. I agree, he is squishy as hell, he is an assassin. But in order to compensate for it he can disengage at any point with either his ultimate or if he is close to a wall which is even better for him since he doesn`t have to burn his best engage tool to escape. Fine, the examples i`ve given aren`t exactly the same as Garen but when it comes to Garen there is only one i can think of: Illaoi. She doesn`t even have to fight you to deal damage. She can just use E and Q. And if the player uses his brain a little you will be stuck under tower until she gets it down. You can trade with her, sure, but if she times her E it`s gonna be a trade you gonna lose anyway. Not to mention the tentacles that are spawn nearby and she will probably be around them as well. You kill them? Well her passive is off cooldown and another is spawned. All you can do vs Illaoi is ask for ganks at that point. And if the ganks are made post level 6 there is a big chance she will either kill you or the jungler in a 1v2, if not both, depending if the jungler had any success but since most junglers start in their red side nowadays to speed up their clears and their pathing is towards the top side where the red buffs falls off by then, chances are the jungler will be just as weak as you and the best you can do is force summs against her and hoping she will make mistakes and you punish her for that via trades and pressure from your jungler and that only if other lanes aren`t completely dominated and in need of ganks or pressure. And she doesn`t even build damage except for Black Cleaver which she doesn`t really need (Black Cleaver is viewed as the cheap build path atm) or she goes for Trinity Force into a Death`s Dance which makes her quite unkillable + Sterak which helps her dive into the back line with R and the carries clear what`s left. Maybe Illaoi needs a little bit of more consideration before picking but in my eyes she is not that different from Garen at some points both of them are extremely good at. Both of them can jump you and destroy everything. The difference is Illaoi can do it with AoE. And i`m saying this because exactly today this is what happened in one of my rankeds (or yesterday). Garen couldn`t stand a chance against our Illaoi. And Illaoi did exactly what i described. What made it easier for us was maybe the fact that i played Yuumi and i had an AoE root which synergized quite nicely with her R. But the short story is that Garen had no chance against her. Even with his entire no outplay potential kit. And our jungler barely had any pressence top lane. Their jungler was 1/6 at 16 minutes mark because of all the failed ganks on top.
: The remake of his kit absolutely NOBODY was asking for. He was fine as is. God knows why he gets reworked. Mind you I'm still salty about the Mord {{champion:82}} rework. Loved his old kit.
> [{quoted}](name=Throbbing Cowboy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hNQIjVjz,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-20T12:25:27.049+0000) > > The remake of his kit absolutely NOBODY was asking for. He was fine as is. God knows why he gets reworked. Mind you I'm still salty about the Mord {{champion:82}} rework. Loved his old kit. I`m not even a Garen player but i have to admit that pre-rework Garen wasn`t fine at all. His R passive damage wasn`t benefiting him in any way. And the "Villain" part of his ultimate did almost nothing fighting that fed "Villain". It was situtional at best. An execute ability that deals magic? On a tank-bruiser type with AD scalling? Hell no. His passive was complete bullshit and made you think he has no passive at all until level 16. His W is the same except for a new added shield that isn`t even as potent as Overheal at max level right now. Considering the fact that Overheal was heavily nerfed and it was abused for a small period of time until people finally found out how overpowered that rune was. They just made his E scale with some AS and proc Conqueror. Riven can fast Q combo at level 1 and proc it even faster than Garen. Most Garen players in my games lost their lanes. And they lost hard. Like 4/9. And against champions like Ornn. Fvcking Ornn.
: You need to be lvl 2 honor. You can only get 1 chest per champion.
> [{quoted}](name=Estrela Platina,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=L2QpGpxX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-13T17:43:43.186+0000) > > You need to be lvl 2 honor. > You can only get 1 chest per champion. I am Honor Level 4. I didn`t knew it was only one chest per champion tho. Thanks!
Rioter Comments
: garen needs a nerf
I don`t think he necessarily needs a nerf. Garen has been an useless top laner for too long. Also, that change on his E was made so he can use Conqueror more effectively. The thing is he benefits the most from Conqueror when he uses his E. And that ability doesn`t hit that hard anyway considering some minions will be nearby. Yeah, if you are "isolated" and he uses E on you he will deal 33% more damage i think but overall he isn`t a problem and he can be countered easily. It`s just a matter of perspective. If you ask a Riven player if Garen is overtuned in low elo he will say that he is. But if you ask a higher elo Riven player he will say that he isn`t overtuned at all. Also, you have an entire pool of champions that can deal with him incredibly easy like Darius (his main counter, that bleed damage will render his passive useless even after you stop fighting him, you can pull him back when he tries to escape with your E. also slow him with W.), Gnar (if you ask me he is the most fun to play against Garen and Darius. They simply can`t touch you if you are smart.), Teemo (he is the bane of any melee champion), Tryndamere is also a viable option with all the sustain he has and his ultimate. Garen isn`t overtuned, it`s just people that can`t manage him properly. Vayne, Riven, Draven, Leona, Sona, Tryndamere, Darius, Jhin, Ryze, Thresh, Rengar, Talon for example are all champions that have been in strong positions for ages. Maybe with the exception of Ryze considering the amount of re-works he got and Riot still haven`t figured a way of balancing him properly. Garen is no different. You can`t expect to play Twisted Fate into a Zed and win the game. It`s the same with Garen. Good luck!
: Stuck with "Reconnect"
I have the exact same issue since the patch update. I tried everything, every solution i could find in Technical Support + some YouTube tricks i found there and Reddit as well where people had similar issues in the past. I came to one conclusion: Riot does not give a %%%% about us. Not even in the slightest. Apparently adding some skins to the game after this whole disaster was more important than fixing the issues at hand and of very importance. Like, they really think ANYONE WOULD EVER BUY SKINS AS LONG AS THEY CAN`T EVEN PLAY THE %%%%ING GAME. Whoever started this TFT Project should be fired. In fact, i`d fire the entire Tech team, since they can`t fix their own shit. It`s been almost 3 days since i couldn`t play the game. I resigned and i`m pretty sure more will follow before a fix will arrive. Maybe i should be grateful for these free days of LoL. Maybe they will help me quit this piece of garbage that ate my time and nerves.
: Have you tried to do the do the force repatch and reinstall on Hextech repair? Seems to work for some peeps for the critical error when trying to enter loading.
: I can't enter the loading screen after patch 9.14
I have the exact same problem as you. The thing is i tried everything. Re-install, Full Repair, you name it.
Rioter Comments
Ghost9000 (EUW)
: What is the Hardest Champ for One Tricking ?
{{champion:268}} {{champion:266}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:412}}
: Unorthodox Supports
Actually having a casual support is essential. Why is that ? Because those champions were made with that idea in mind. To support other champions with their abilities. You pick Diana, that's fine. She is a burst mage-assassin. Cool. What you don't know is that supports tend to come last when it comes to gold. What does that mean ? You will be short on items. Which means your damage output won't even come close to her normal damage as a mid laner. The difference is in kills and CS. Let's say that you somehow manage to get the cores in due time but even then, there's no one to provide utility to your team, no one has {{item:3107}}, {{item:3190}}, Wards, {{item:3800}} and so on, which means your team already has a disadvantage if the enemy team has a casual support like Thresh, Braum, Soraka etc. and if they are tanky ones like the first 2 mentioned you are fvcked. Your idea in theory of replacing a casual support with an Assassin is not bad in theory but in practice it doesn't work just as good, we will exclude Pyke in this situation since he is the fantasy of an Assassin Support (his ultimate was made with that idea in mind). Some champions simply can't be played as supports, not because the champion sucks or it doesn't fit there, mostly because some champions are made to work by snowballing. Diana is one of them for example, just like Yasuo, Riven, Zed etc. These champions become almost unstoppable if they have a significant lead. Now imagine going with them as support where you will always be behind. Doesn't really work as you wanted, right ?
: NA UNBAN EXPERIMENT HAS FAILED
Well, people get offended easily nowadays. Internet is not a safe place and some people forget this. I'm not toxic to be honest, I really understand mistakes, it happens to everyone, everyone can mess up sometimes, you can't be perfect or play this game perfectly, if we were then we should have been all in Challenger. But when I ping a teammate not to go into a specific zone because it's warded or there are enemies or when I tell a teammate 5 times to not do something that might get him killed and he still does it, with all due sincerity I will call him a %%%%ing idiot. Like a few games ago I had an ADC that loved to face check bushes like he had some evil pleasure for it and died like 6 times because of it. After every time he died I told him to stop doing it and he simply continued to do it regardless of what I told him and the rest of our teammates. Eventually I snapped and told him he is a god damn idiot piece of shit. With those exact words. Toxicity is not real, or at least it became a trend. If I call someone an idiot because he is an idiot I'm not toxic. However if I start crossing a line with really serious stuff I agree, it's toxicity like wishing death or other bad things. The worst I ever did was to call someone a ret.ard once because I was really pissed at him for doing all sorts of stupid stuff if I remember correctly. "Toxicity" as many people call it is a natural behavior. Like in real life, at work for example, your boss tells you to do something a certain way and you don't, he will be probably pissed and call you an idiot. That's it, but it doesn't mean he is a toxic person. People should develop a thicker skin I guess and that's it.
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: You already got a buff to ~~cowards'~~ healing support items.
I play Thresh, Braum, Tahm mostly and in 90% of the cases I don't even build healing items, the only being {{item:3109}} . Still, the buff for healing items doesn't compensate for the poor laning phase you are forced to endure against the burst mages. Like the buff will matter anyway if you will not even have the time to complefe the item because your team will either want to surrender or you will get stomped every time you return from base. At the end of the day supports deserve those buffs considering how much damage it's dealt nowadays. I think it's not pleasant to get to half of your HP only from a W-Q Ezreal combo with DH.
íGengar (EUW)
: Complaining about Vel but claiming Brand is ok haha classic.
I didn't said that Brand is somewhat more ok, but from a mechanical perspective he has to "work" a bit more than Vel'koz to be relevant. Vel'koz doesn't even have to aim his Q at you, not to mention his range which allows him to be safe too in case you want to trade with him. You either side step his Q and move forward not to get hit by the 90 degree projectiles but still puts you in a risky position where he can either E you and the ADC jumps on you and finish you off (in case you don't have flash. If you have it then you'll burn it to get away anyway). And his ultimate simply turns you into a tilt machine. When I said "burst mages" I meant all of them, including Brand too.
Rioter Comments
: When is Darius getting fixed?
Darius's biggest counter ----> {{champion:150}}. You're welcome.
: Dark harvest ???? plox remove it
At first I did not had a problem with Dark Harvest until I got one shotted by Ezreal with a single combo and 2 items ( {{item:3147}} & {{item:3025}} ). It was ridiculous to get hit 890 damage with one Q. They either rework it again or revert it. I had 0 problems with the old DH, yeah getting one shotted late game I get it, that was the whole purpose of the rune after all, but not when you are level 9. And the nerfs that are coming won't change much. I'm starting to see this rune even on supports paired with ignite for kill pressure. This rune is unhealthy for the game at the moment.
Twixhun (EUNE)
: What does wintrading mean?
> [{quoted}](name=Twixhun,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=iNLx8X8N,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-03T19:57:27.444+0000) > > I'm wondering what does wintrading mean cause I have no knowledge about it. Well, wintrading happens when a player or more players put on a bad performance intentionally so the enemy team will win or at least have a higher chance of winning. This tactic is more common in higher ranks like Master or Challenger. It's more common because it's easier to accomplish. And the reason why it's easier it's because there aren't that many people in Master or Challenger. There might be quite a few but the numbers are extremely small compared to the majority of players that are in lower ranks (Silver-Gold-Platinum). If you watch famous players like Bjergsen for example (he has gameplay videos on YouTube - basically his Twitch sessions uploaded there) you'll notice that most of the guys you'll see him playing with will appear in other videos as well. Simply because there aren't so many people in those ranks. That's pretty much the explanation. Oh, and normally if you want someone to win-trade you'll have to pay them. Like real money(most often).
Smerk (EUW)
: It means losing on purpose to get some compensation(usually monetary) from player(s) on the opposing team. In League players heavily misuse this word, because wintrading is literally impossible unless you're in master or challenger. It's the same story with inting once again. What was once used as a short word for intentional feeding now is used for any kind of feeding. So basically players use wintrading as a buzzword to say that someone played badly.
Wasn't "inting" used when a player did something intentionally (on purpose) ? Like when a jungler goes in the enemy jungle chasing the other team jungler and gets ganked instantly by his teammates? I mean, you'd know the outcome, chasing like that in a unwarded zone but you still did thinking you might get something out of it even if you know that might get you killed. Basically this is what I'm getting from "inting". Doing something on purpose while knowing it might end bad anyway. The traditional feeding is obvious tho, like going mid over and over again.
IkOerman (EUW)
: Unpopular opinion: Champion mastery is useless because you can get it even by just playing the game a lot. No matter how horrible u are. They should make mastery time framed, like X amount of S+ and then get an S+ every 3-5 games or something and if you dont make it, or you just dont play the champion for X games (or maybe days) your rank drops. Could be lower ratings for lower mastery levels. Mastery 1: Get 3 ratings of at least an A in 5 games, after this get an A once every 5 games (or lose the mastery) Mastery 2: Get 3 ratings of at least an A+ in 5 games without failing above criteria, after this get an A+ once every 5 games (or drop down to the first mastery of which you met the criteria) Mastery 3: Get 3 ratings of at least an S- in 5 games without failing above criterias, after this get an S- once every 5 games (or drop down to the first mastery of which you met the criteria) etc. etc. If you dont play the champion for 1 week (or 30 games, whichever is longest (for the casuals)), you drop a mastery rank. So If you are mastery 3 but fail to get even an A in 5 games, you will drop back to no mastery at all. Or maybe thats to harsh, but whatever. You get the gist. This would also be usefull for clash where you cant just see how often someone plays a champ but also a meaningfull way to determine their mastery of a certain champion. TL;DR: Playing a lot does not equal skill
> [{quoted}](name=IkOerman,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rVMPwA74,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2018-11-23T22:56:18.629+0000) > > Unpopular opinion: Champion mastery is useless because you can get it even by just playing the game a lot. No matter how horrible u are. > > They should make mastery time framed, like X amount of S+ and then get an S+ every 3-5 games or something and if you dont make it, or you just dont play the champion for X games (or maybe days) your rank drops. > Could be lower ratings for lower mastery levels. > > Mastery 1: Get 3 ratings of at least an A in 5 games, after this get an A once every 5 games (or lose the mastery) > Mastery 2: Get 3 ratings of at least an A+ in 5 games without failing above criteria, after this get an A+ once every 5 games (or drop down to the first mastery of which you met the criteria) > Mastery 3: Get 3 ratings of at least an S- in 5 games without failing above criterias, after this get an S- once every 5 games (or drop down to the first mastery of which you met the criteria) > etc. > etc. > > If you dont play the champion for 1 week (or 30 games, whichever is longest (for the casuals)), you drop a mastery rank. > So If you are mastery 3 but fail to get even an A in 5 games, you will drop back to no mastery at all. > Or maybe thats to harsh, but whatever. You get the gist. > > This would also be usefull for clash where you cant just see how often someone plays a champ but also a meaningfull way to determine their mastery of a certain champion. > > TL;DR: Playing a lot does not equal skill It's a bad idea to be honest. One of the reasons being mistakes and so many different factors. Like team comps, balance etc. Basically you will have to be a no lifer simply to get somewhere with a specific champion which isn't pretty cool. What if someone decides to troll or feed ? You will end up with a bad KDA anyway and get demoted from your Mastery Level for no reason.
: More mastery levels?
In my opinion Champion Mastery, does not reflect how good you are with a champion. Hell, I don't even see the point of S+/S/S- because everyone has bad games or good games. Levels should be obtained with Mastery Points and long time of playing with a Champion. I have plenty of games with good KDA, good farming or objective control but most of the time I don't even get an S. This system is faulty because you should be rewarded for your performance overall in game using a specific champion, not when the computer decides you deserve an S or not. In my opinion they should simply remove all the S+/S/S- system and leave only the MP do their thing. You will just reach higher ranks in time playing with the champion. As an example: Level 1 is when you buy the champion, Level 2: 50.000 Mastery Points, Level 3: 100.000, Level 4: 150.000, Level 5: 200.000 etc and so on. You achieve experience with a champion by playing it, learning along the way, I don't have to get an S or something to get to a rank I deserve anyway because I'm simply good with a champion. This way you will get recognition when someone sees you (adding a banner or something in the loading screen for specific ranks when you play that champion.)
: >i am too harsh for this snowflake community? REALLY? When did everyone become so god damn sensitive? And yet, you are the one who is getting triggered over a video game. Get over yourself, snowflake.
You should google what snowflake means. The guy is right and everyone feels like they should be in a safe space. Not the case. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. This guy said nothing that could be classified as harassment, or offensive in any way, just morons abusing the system in a bad way because they can't learn from their own mistakes and they get offended when someone else points it out. If someone should get over themselves that's you my friend, this dude got banned for no reason at all and then there's people like you acting righteous when it's not the case. Of course he is getting triggered for god sake. He spends time playing this game and he is trying to enjoy it. And when he plays it he gets flamed and even when he doesn't say anything back to the flamers he still gets banned. Nice logic there bud. But hey, he got triggered over a stupid video game, right ? If you ever get a ticket for speeding while you were not speeding I hope the cop tells you "Don't get triggered over a speeding ticket, snowflake, it's Just a speeding ticket you will have to pay for even if you haven't crossed the speed limit mark, no biggie."
: Harassment sucks the fun out of the game.
You know, trying to twist his words won't make you look smarter. By the way, pinging your teammate a certain spot is warded and enemy has vision there but he still goes there and gets killed and I ask him why the hell he did it this means I'm harassing him? Get god damn serious people. Do you hear yourselves ?
Rioter Comments
: clearly you consider yourself to be "good" at league of legends if your telling me and others who struggle against yasuo that thay dont know anything. You also appear to have no problems against yasuo and thats good for you but not for others ... they just dont agree with it. in any case i dont see why your in this discussion if you have nothing to contribute.
> [{quoted}](name=pday890,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EfzuIddH,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2017-01-16T19:50:57.017+0000) > > clearly you consider yourself to be "good" at league of legends if your telling me and others who struggle against yasuo that thay dont know anything. You also appear to have no problems against yasuo and thats good for you but not for others ... they just dont agree with it. in any case i dont see why your in this discussion if you have nothing to contribute. I don`t consider myself being good, but when it comes to certain points, i know what can i do and i can`t do. Yasuo is "I know what can i do here case" for me. Well we live in a free world where Miley Cyrus can appear 90% naked in concerts and where people can tell their opinion. I told mine and i hope you got something from it. If you want to learn how to perform against Yasuo there are a bunch of videos on youtube and also doing some research on what can be done against him can help you. Good luck !
: I'm too toxic and quick to anger
If you get to Challenger or if you stay in Bronze won`t make much of a difference in your ordinary life. I used to play ranked too, and i realized it doesn`t have any point for me. I choose to play for fun and that s it, maybe a ranked per month to act a little tryhard is ok but nothing more. Never feed the trolls, even in normal games i just /mute all and i`m happy with it, there are pings, i use them and that s all. I`m the kind of person that also gets very angry and frustrated but i learned it`s not an option, even if i can control myself now i just preffer to mute everyone and enjoy what i play without seeing raging 15 years olds.
: well why would i want to have to pick that champion every time i go against him..i should be able to pick the champions i enjoy and still have an equel chance of winning. secondly, how would you know if your going up against a yasuo player unless you were in draft pick..so im meant to play as darious every time on the chance there will be a yasuo player? this is only a temporary solution.and the fact that thousands of players are saying this, tells us that yasuo needs tweeking none the less however thank you for your suggestion and may try in the future. i have seen messeges from some yasuo mains ASKING for a nerf. the fact yasuo players are asking for a nerf only backs up my point and nothing more. they are doing this because players are banning him in draft pick games because he is so broken. but thank you for your suggestion
> [{quoted}](name=pday890,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EfzuIddH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-01-15T12:24:48.812+0000) > > well why would i want to have to pick that champion every time i go against him..i should be able to pick the champions i enjoy and still have an equel chance of winning. secondly, how would you know if your going up against a yasuo player unless you were in draft pick..so im meant to play as darious every time on the chance there will be a yasuo player? this is only a temporary solution.and the fact that thousands of players are saying this, tells us that yasuo needs tweeking none the less however thank you for your suggestion and may try in the future. i have seen messeges from some yasuo mains ASKING for a nerf. the fact yasuo players are asking for a nerf only backs up my point and nothing more. they are doing this because players are banning him in draft pick games because he is so broken. but thank you for your suggestion "Yasuo mains" please, i`ve seen them too, the highest rated player making a thread like that was silver 2. Those "mains" played him for like 2 months and they know everything. > the fact yasuo players are asking for a nerf only backs up my point and nothing more No, it doesn`t, it just prooves that you are in the same category with the people that don`t know how to play this game.
: yasuo nerf? riot balancing team ignoring players?
Riot doesn`t ignore them, they simply don`t take in consideration those threads because it`s bullshit coming from people with 0 game knowledge.
VoidMastar (EUNE)
: well people are always %%%%%ing about him being op in early and them dieing at lvl2
> [{quoted}](name=VoidMastar,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=4EvZ9Ri6,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-01-13T17:43:05.940+0000) > > well people are always %%%%%ing about him being op in early and them dieing at lvl2 Why you should learn to play when you can complain ? *sarcasm*cough*sarcasm*
ThePikol (EUNE)
: He can do mistakes but he has free stats/mechanics/whatever to make him safe. - You dashed too far and can be hit now? Here, have a free shield to make you safe. - You ulted enemy under his tower? Here, your ult position you outsite turret range to make you safe. - You visually got hitted by a skillshot? Here, we made your wall apper on you rather that in front to make you safe. - You can't properly deal with mana? Here, all your skills are free! Tell me more what mistakes can Yas make and how his kit doesn't protect him from them.
> [{quoted}](name=ThePikol,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hakwx5iy,comment-id=0001000000020000,timestamp=2017-01-13T07:52:38.669+0000) > > He can do mistakes but he has free stats/mechanics/whatever to make him safe. > - You dashed too far and can be hit now? Here, have a free shield to make you safe. > - You ulted enemy under his tower? Here, your ult position you outsite turret range to make you safe. > - You visually got hitted by a skillshot? Here, we made your wall apper on you rather that in front to make you safe. > - You can't properly deal with mana? Here, all your skills are free! > > Tell me more what mistakes can Yas make and how his kit doesn't protect him from them. Still, you haven`t answered to my question regarding LCS. He doesn`t have free stats, he is item reliant to do something. Remeber back in Season 5 when they nerfed Critical Strike Chance from ADC`s items? You had to use Critical Strike Chance Runes in order to attain 100% Crit. It hurted his build/gameplay like hell and he was forced to build anything else, in our case and what happened {{item:3078}}. His mechanics alone are no shit compared to other champions. He doesn`t have mobility unless he has things to dash to, like minions, Yasuo is the only champion in the game that MUST make use of everything to be useful, even minions, if he doesn`t know how to control the minion wave in his favor, his escape/disengage is 0, Riven for example has 2 abilities that can help her escape/disengage without being dependent on something, otherwhise you can kite him. His Shield can be kept down almost permanently. 1 AA should do the trick. The wall and ult thing maybe should be hotfixed, i see them more as a bug than a part of his kit. Mana wouldn`t fit in his kit, nor energy because it will limit him too much and that`s not how he is played, He can either abuse or get abused.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Riot reads the boards, even if they don't respond to everything. But honestly, what you're suggesting has been suggested several times already, and I still don't see them implementing it.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ozNUKJbW,comment-id=000200010000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-13T01:56:39.003+0000) > > Riot reads the boards, even if they don't respond to everything. > > But honestly, what you're suggesting has been suggested several times already, and I still don't see them implementing it. Well i guess we will live and we will see then. Thanks for the help.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: I honestly don't think IP trading will ever really be considered within Riot due to the abuse it opens up for that will directly cut into the business strategy Riot has to earn money. I'll agree that they could up the amount of IP you gain based on the amount of champs available: or rather, they can keep the IP where it is but reduce a champion faster from 6300ip -> 4800ip.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ozNUKJbW,comment-id=0002000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-01-13T01:50:36.447+0000) > > I honestly don't think IP trading will ever really be considered within Riot due to the abuse it opens up for that will directly cut into the business strategy Riot has to earn money. > > I'll agree that they could up the amount of IP you gain based on the amount of champs available: or rather, they can keep the IP where it is but reduce a champion faster from 6300ip -> 4800ip. I hope they will make that happen, also do you recommend a way of contacting them where i can make the suggestion or send them this thread to look into it ?
Hansiman (EUNE)
: I still think smurfing would be the issue of trading IP, though, also account sales. If you could spend IP from an account that has everything unlocked, just to unlock everything on a lvl 1 account, you run the risk of people paying others for their IP to cheaply unlock all the content straight from the start. You honestly don't need every champion; just focus on the ones you want to get. I've played the game since 2012 myself, and I don't have half of the content unlocked yet. I just don't need it, because I end up using a small pool of champions anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ozNUKJbW,comment-id=00020001000000000001,timestamp=2017-01-13T01:14:43.100+0000) > > I still think smurfing would be the issue of trading IP, though, also account sales. If you could spend IP from an account that has everything unlocked, just to unlock everything on a lvl 1 account, you run the risk of people paying others for their IP to cheaply unlock all the content straight from the start. > > You honestly don't need every champion; just focus on the ones you want to get. I've played the game since 2012 myself, and I don't have half of the content unlocked yet. I just don't need it, because I end up using a small pool of champions anyway. Of course the system would also provide some limits of trading, not simply make a new account and get all the champions at level 1. Maybe 3 trades per month with a maximum of 6300 IP which can mean a single champion or 2 or 3. Also if this thing wouldn`t be possible, what about actually increasing the IP gains ? Because as i said, i find it REALLY hard to even reach the 6300 IP mark as a casual that plays only on weekends with 40-60 IP per match, 60 being in the case that you win.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Greetings. This is intended though.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=T5hs7kUt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-13T01:01:31.346+0000) > > Greetings. > > This is intended though. could you take a look here ? http://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/ozNUKJbW-will-we-ever-be-able-to-trade-ip?comment=0002000100000000
: Nerf unbalanced champions
Shacownz (EUW)
: Patch 7.2 and the nerf to Yasuo
> [{quoted}](name=lachonii,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UtPU4kz1,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-01-12T20:18:07.376+0000) > > So to make it fast and clear, Riot is nerfing Yasuo's E damage by a bit and adds aditional damage (20% of your AD) bonus damage to it, which means in the early will be slightly weak but in the late game it will not make any difference because what destroys you is the double crit chance and the insane damage on his Q and AA's. > > Huge nerf (Kappa) Riot, gg wp. > > PS : Double crit, armor pen, mobility, shield, windwall, etc remains the same. > > Yasuo > Sweeping Blade (E) > Base damage lowered to 60/70/80/90/100 from 70/90/110/130/150] > 20% Bonus AD ratio added. > [NOTE: Bonus AD ratio is not increased by multiple casts] > > Good nerf, really? It`s the way he was designed, touching something in a wrong way like his double crit,windwall etc can really make him unplayable at all. And funny how players from gold + doesn`t complain about him at all. Only lowies screaming he is so OP oh damn and they are playing Ahri for sure or any other god forgotten top laner that no longer fits the meta
VoidMastar (EUNE)
: yasuo rework idea by a diamond yasuo main
Yasuo is weaker early anyway, he gets dangerous after the second item which, normally he would be able to get around 20 mins mark if he is against a decent laner that knows his thing. I said it in previous threads and i say it now, people won`t perform good against him because they simply lack a common game knowledge and they pick exactly the champions that suck against him.
: Will we ever be able to trade IP ?
To the Skies ! {{champion:126}} (Bump)
Mìmo (EUNE)
: "because i don`t have that much time to play" Thats why Riot make champ for RP and IP, do u know why they make it for RP when everything can be for IP even Skins? But Riot dont wanna make it bcs they need players like u to play this game more and more +RP= Money Told u "more u play more ip u get more Riot happy " thats how works , giving more ip everyone its not going in favor of Riot.
And players that already own all the champions and runes and stuff how much do you think they are buying RP? And no one buys champions with RP anymore, everyone prefers to grind for it. It`s all about how fast you can earn that IP. I know people that they never ever tossed money on a video game and never will. This has nothing to do with trading IP to help a friend get a champion/runes for free since runes for example can be bought only with IP. And i`d rather buy a skin than a champion. So maybe if i got that champion fast enough and i enjoy it and i also like the skins that it has, be sure i`m gonna buy one if i really want. Buying RP`s has nothing to do with trading IP.
Mìmo (EUNE)
: - "not everyone is rich or wealthy " im not rich I just dont see why u need all champ so bad , (more u play more ip u get more Riot happy {{summoner:13}} ) - " Riot won`t lose anything from it " true but they will not get anything from it - And that can only increase more smurf acc.
> [{quoted}](name=BlackWolf229,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ozNUKJbW,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2017-01-12T18:56:23.641+0000) > > - "not everyone is rich or wealthy " im not rich I just dont see why u need all champ so bad , (more u play more ip u get more Riot happy {{summoner:13}} ) > > - " Riot won`t lose anything from it " true but they will not get anything from it > > - And that can only increase more smurf acc. I think you misunderstood my point when i said "not everyone is rich or wealthy" - i was referring to the skins scenario with Chests. It`s not about having all the champions, it`s mostly about grinding for them which is painful to do and since some people can`t play League everyday because they work, they got school, they got things going on and getting the amount of IP required to buy a new champion,getting a new rune page, completing it is harder for someone like this, including me, no, Riot might not get anything from it but players will. You make your players happy, they keep playing, simple. After all, 50% of what they do with this game is for us. Also having all the champions provides more variety. More things to try and so on. When Thresh was free to play i played him like a maniac in that weekend and i still don`t own him because i don`t have that much time to play and i would love whenever my time allows me to play to play with him. Smurfing is not a problem anymore, i think it never was in fact a problem, you can`t condemn someone for wanting to start all over again, the problem itself it`s the behaviour of a smurf and his attitude towards his teammates that may be or not lower than him on the skills part. I`ve seen guys claiming they were platinum smurfs and performing worse than a silver but let`s not throw this thread on another subject because it`s not it`s purpose.
: Will we ever be able to trade IP ?
Bump again, i see some people voted "No". I would also like to see some arguments regarding their choice if possible.
Show more

Highman King

Level 140 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion