Sarokh (EUW)
: Congratulations to me!
heh :D At Least you got it :)
: They buffed Nasus?
shhh we don't talk about it in public
Lari (EUNE)
: Ninja support idea
When I read the title "Ninja Support" I instantly thought of this as only way to make a ninja support to look like. https://i.gyazo.com/059ddf0b0fc770a2daa5e1e7fc2b715d.jpg
Siboniz (EUNE)
: how can i choose waht key configurations to play? i think i use to play normal cast
In game, you can go to training mode to test better Go to options - > hotkeys Play with Normal Cast All or Restore to Defaults (top right) Quick cast is my example where you don't see the range If you chose quick cast all and mark in bottom -> replace quick cast with quick cast with indicator than you can have smartcast but see the indicator but you might need to redefine the keys in quick cast with indicator sections (if you scroll down).
: my account just got hacked too someone help please
League hackers the smartest hackers in the world !
Siboniz (EUNE)
: abilities change?
There's 3 key configurations! - Normal cast - you press a key and see ability range and when click the mouse you cast the ability - Smart cast - you do not see the ability range and when press a key the ability is cast - NEW! - Smart cast with range indicator - You press a key and see the ability range and at key release the ability is cast I think in these configurations is your problem, or you have a bug :)
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: CBLOL worked with the missions for me the other ones don't work
yes i know those worked better then rest, still not the point of my thread i don't care about mission since they don't work i don't stress i care for players that always want to contradict and to pick on players that have problems becuase they dare to touch riot holly aura, and to show them now that those players did not lie, just that nothing more
Hansiman (EUW)
: There's absolutely no need to be so aggressive towards people that were simply trying to help. The missions worked for a lot of people, so it's not like everyone had the problem. While I don't know why it took so long to get a notification up on the service tracker, Riot support has confirmed the issue for a while already.
It's a difference from people that try to help with advices, and people that act out with smug comments and stuff. It's simple fact that many in community downvote everything that players say something it the game is wrong, no matter how logic it is and how easy is to fix, and they never believe riot ever make mistakes. This is just a recently example players lived in ignorance not believing others that have problems - now they see rito admit it!
Lariatas (EUNE)
: same shit happened in worlds . And I think some time way b4 . THey just need to scrap this mission since they never manage to do it right.
Actually it happened on evrithign they new release, mods, missions etc
Shamose (EUW)
: > SHAME on you from support that replied to this problems with messages like "we investigated and it seems you didn't watch enough time to get the missions" Well don't give support a hard time. If they get to hear from the dev team resposible for it that nothing is wrong then they can't answer with anything different.
Well maybe, but still how you feel to be told you lie in your face that you didn't watch enough when you knew you did watch hours of live stream. Anyway I don't care about support, this post was more for people that constantly contradict somebody and downvote someone and keep invent excuses, maybe you didn't log in, maybe you didn't do that or that!
Lariatas (EUNE)
: Watch and Earn no progress
after 5 days they finally admit it in "!" in the client/boards! some players have bugs with that
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Since when is trying hard beneath some players?
seems like it's a videogame and people just have fun in a game ?
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=HitYourHead,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=QT9zx6wA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-21T21:10:16.408+0000) > > After 10 years of playing league things got little boring and not really satisfying anymore, after I played first clash test in december 2017 I was so happy, I felt the joy of league almost like first year of League. > > I am disappointed on short term and long term, on short term than I was expecting another test this december or january and can't believe was none, this make me sure that clash will not be release this year also. I bet there will be at least 2-3 more test and with this break between tests, it's almost impossible for Clash to full release in next 6 months if not 12. > > On long term disappointment it's that I am weird person, I never plan and talk too much about my life plans or vacation plans etc, all time in past when I talk too much about my vacation plan, I was so excited and hyper about them that I felt like I already been there and why it actually happened I felt like was the second time there so I don't feel so excited. That's why I stopped for years to speak about my plans, my trips with friends or family to not become myself bored before I even experienced it! > Now with Clash is same, I got so excited and hyper about it, I searched for teams, I joined teams, I spoke with friends, talked about it, finally I found a nice team, and then DISAPPOINTMENT, it was canceled for that weekend only to be canceled indefinitely after, so I am really afraid when it will finally be released I will feel already bored by it, or at least not feel the enjoyment I am sure I would have felt if nothing went wrong or at least not delayed it so long. > > {{sticker:sg-poppy}} I just want some information really. Should I stop caring and trying to build a team for clash? Or can I get my hopes up again?
Well sadly if we make an educate scenario things stay kinda like this. We can assume that after the big problems and massive complains when clash was full released and fail that they will make at least 2 test with no problems before releasing it. So let's say next test will be in february then like 1 month brake to analyze the results and other test can be like in April and Clash can be released around May/June. This assuming first and second test will be perfect (which I doubt), if one of them fail then more test will come so more delay. In most optimistic scenario Clash can't be release earlier than 5-6 months, in a more realistic still optimistic scenario it will be release in Autumn/Winter. In a totally realistic scenario I don't think will be released in 2019 :(.
: You realise riot is amarican... if season 9 releases globally at the same time it generally makes sense to do it while the people who are organising it are awake and at work... so based on amarican time. It’s nothing about NA it’s litterally just working off the time zone of the people who are working on it
Where did you saw me complain that season don't start same time everywhere ? Where you see me complain that season start in europe in night ? All I did is reply to OP post that they said some time ago in an article on EU site that season start in 23, I also so that article and for sure was copy/paste from Na site without changing the date to 24 (which will be for majority of eu countries).
DerPunkt (EUW)
: They did... I looked up season start some where inbetween years and it said 24th for me... Maybe... Read the time zone... they usually write it right next to the date/time.
Maybe don't tell me what to read when I knwo what I read, and also op readed that since he also saw a 23, was no timezone nothing was a copy/paste article were it said season start in 23, I asuem copied from Na which happened so many times in past.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=q0u1eztH,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-22T11:37:47.026+0000) > > So you're freaking out while *assuming* that it's on the 24th in EU, because there's no specific time frame? If it's been converted already, what's the point of freaking out? > > And, most importantly, why is it that important? Why is my opinion so important to you ? that you need to contradict my feeling about a situations :D I am assuming nothing, it's simple, they copy/paste article from NA on EU site as they did hundreds of times in the past over 10 years of League so they write 23, that was bother me, and for sure this is what OP saw also and he was writing about.
Hexa XV (EUW)
: > the players that were placed in silver even they deserved bronze 5, and they ruined games until they dropped to bronze, that's why system was change, that's why majority of players complained of old system. that's total BS. Sorry. "They deserved bronze 5" - well they didn't because they were placed in Silver. If you felt that you play with people who deserved Bronze then you should just climb much faster and end in division that suits you. > Majority were placed around silver 2-3, maybe 5 if they lost all 10 promos not bronze 5 not even 1, nobody was placed in bronze 5 that was the problem. Never heard about it. I saw lots of posts on boards about people placed in Bronze 5 or 4. Some of my friends were placed in Bronze too. Even after 5-6 won games. > Now is not fair for irons, back then was not fair for silvers It's not fair for at least 80% of people who are throwed there. And for people who deserve Bronze, Silver or Gold. Because they will have a hell to climb back to their divisions, beating better smurfs, streamers and cooperating with Irons. In Silver people at least had the basic knowledge. It was hard sometimes but never too hard to cooperate and carry. Honestly I don't know what I'd do if I was placed in Bronze 5 at the beginning but watching my friends (who were not that bad in game at all) trying to leave Bronze in first 2 weeks was exhausting enough...
1) The company made the changes as a response to what community demanded for years, just becuase you haven't heard of it or refuse to acknowledge does not make it not true. 2) Player where not put in bronze if deserved bronze, everybody was placed in silver as now they are in iron, so there were bronze players that got silver thats why community asked for this changes and company made it. Your friends that got bronze I am sure they were not first time rank just ex silver soft reset at beginning of season to bronze.
arditi1554 (EUNE)
: once upon a legends
Once upon a Haimer :D he could do this :P https://youtu.be/tvugzSQwaso?t=43
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=q0u1eztH,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-22T11:11:51.887+0000) > > Because I can convert the estimates in my timezone just so. So when an article say 23, you convert time zones ? what if they already converted it ? RIOT article says just that PREPARE for season 9 in 23 january! what time zone to convert ?! PS: it says 23 january on EU news, not on Na
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=q0u1eztH,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-01-22T11:00:00.173+0000) > > Dude. > > The season starts when DEVELOPERS OFFICE BUSINESS HOURS start. > > Mind if I remind you that those who can flip that switch are in NA? > > You're literally butthurt that they don't go to the office in the freaking middle of THEIR night to satisfy you. I have no problem with them being in NA so everything is around NA time zone, I have the problem with lack of respect to convert stuff in EU time zones. OP problem was that they announced the season start in 23 and in fact is (because of time zone) in 24 in EU, this was my problem not that they stat in Na time but they announced it wrong for EU! so I have no problem season start midnight EU so they can be daylight Na, but that they announced it for 23 when in fact is not. If I am so buthurt, why you are so eager to defend a corporation that show no respect for your region ? in many cases not only this. They have regional representatives everyware, EU showed so much support in buying their product, still they don't take little time to convert things to EU, to make something that it's so easy in 2019 to show the dates in local timezone without them need to copy/paste information which is in so many occasions WRONG because is NA only! or na timezone etc?!
Hexa XV (EUW)
: > Everybody complain, for 9 years people complained that new players got in silver and the ones that deserve lower they ruined games who ruined games? Earlier when you won placement like you should you were getting a better division - simple as that. And either you climbed or you were lowered if games were bad. > Old system players were placed around silver 2-4 depend of their placement games, now players are placed somewhere in iron depending of placement. No. In old system people were placed from Bronze 5 to Silver 1 mostly. There is a huge difference. Now they will be placed in Iron 5 all of them, from what I read. > good players let say future challenger they need to grind silver, gold, platinum,etc to reach challenger - so still not fair for them smurf of those players still need all the grinding and players in silver, gold ,etc still needed to fight smurfs and get destroyed Yes and you think it was fair for anyone? Now it's going to be much worse because all that smurfs - no matter if from Gold, Plat, Diamond or higher, will have to go from 7 circles of Hell up crushing any beginner they will meet. I see lots of people think are thinking that smurfs are only one wave that will pass. But sorry - you are all wrong. It will not pass just after 1 week. I'm sure that there are lots of smurfs right now climbing to 30 level (well I play with them right now) and there are people buying accounts on 30 level unranked to start from Iron 5. It's going to be like that for whole season because streamers want to show people "funny" games and how fast they are climbing. Back then streamers were intentionally feeding and losing to get Bronze 5, risking bans. Now they don't need to try or anything. They will just instantly start from the bottom. You think that's fair for any other people that are below their level? What about Gold/Plat players? Not only they are going to be forced to work with beginners and ex-bronzes but they will have to play against smurfs even from Diamond+. People smurfing for fun are destroying this game for years. Creating 4-5 accounts per season. And how many of them exist? My friend was Diamond 1-2 for 3 years in a row and last season he couldn't reach Diamond 5 because of trolling, bug splats, crashes and "streaming" people in Plat making stupid things for viewers. Now I feel it's going to be even worse...
> [{quoted}](name=Hexa XV,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5Ex0UMK8,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-01-22T10:45:36.691+0000) > > who ruined games? Earlier when you won placement like you should you were getting a better division - simple as that. And either you climbed or you were lowered if games were bad. > the players that were placed in silver even they deserved bronze 5, and they ruined games until they dropped to bronze, that's why system was change, that's why majority of players complained of old system. > No. In old system people were placed from Bronze 5 to Silver 1 mostly. There is a huge difference. Now they will be placed in Iron 5 all of them, from what I read. > smurf of those players still need all the grinding and players in silver, gold ,etc still needed to fight smurfs and get destroyed > Majority were placed around silver 2-3, maybe 5 if they lost all 10 promos not bronze 5 not even 1, nobody was placed in bronze 5 that was the problem. > Yes and you think it was fair for anyone? Now it's going to be much worse because all that smurfs - no matter if from Gold, Plat, Diamond or higher, will have to go from 7 circles of Hell up crushing any beginner they will meet. > Now is not fair for irons, back then was not fair for silvers, so smurfs problem is same, or players that deserve more, but instead nobody will have games destory by bronze players in silver 2. So new system is far better and fair. > I see lots of people think are thinking that smurfs are only one wave that will pass. > But sorry - you are all wrong. It will not pass just after 1 week. I'm sure that there are lots of smurfs right now climbing to 30 level (well I play with them right now) and there are people buying accounts on 30 level unranked to start from Iron 5. It's going to be like that for whole season because streamers want to show people "funny" games and how fast they are climbing. > Nobody think smurfs are passing by, but problem is same, back them they beat silvers now irons, same thing different divisions, but like I said players wanted changes not because smurfs but because new players being placed in silver 2-3 and ruined game with lack of knowledge. Also any smurf that is at least gold can rise from iron in couple of games unleash they throw game intentionally to stay iron, but those players did same in old system also, losing games to drop in bronze. > Back then streamers were intentionally feeding and losing to get Bronze 5, risking bans. Now they don't need to try or anything. They will just instantly start from the bottom. You think that's fair for any other people that are below their level? > What about Gold/Plat players? Not only they are going to be forced to work with beginners and ex-bronzes but they will have to play against smurfs even from Diamond+. > Any smart person can drop game without being banned, you need to be stupid and immature to get caught dropping a game, its easy to go fight a feed enemy in every fight and die fast which seems like just a bad move never intentional, even if a human review those games can't punish smart players. Also compared to millions of players, trust me streamers and jerks are not so manny, instead were so many bronze players end up in silver 2 after placements and made silver players crazy. Again any gold player will have no problem to climb from iron in couple of games. > People smurfing for fun are destroying this game for years. Creating 4-5 accounts per season. And how many of them exist? My friend was Diamond 1-2 for 3 years in a row and last season he couldn't reach Diamond 5 because of trolling, bug splats, crashes and "streaming" people in Plat making stupid things for viewers. Now I feel it's going to be even worse... People that smurfing unless they are bronze or maybe silvers will climb from iron very fast so they can't "enjoy" beating bad players to long, only like I said if they intentional drop games, but those are not so many Also its not different that old system in which the need to lose intentionally to get bronze from silver, now they are already iron like you said, but this is a good thing because now they are already in iron, in past they trolled silver games to drop in bronze.
Vette (EUNE)
: can you please for god sake make a movie?
no I don't want a movie to see again the crap this community is. Many ask for a movie and if a movie will be make so many will complain and cry and blame RIOT for so weird reasons: - they dare for movie propose to bend lore a little - they didn't caught all champions - people personal favorites champs did not make the story - x champion to wierd - x champion to immature WTF RITO IS THIS A MOVIE FOR KIDS ? and so on, so NO, community is disgusting and they don't deserve another thing to cry about
radetari (EUNE)
: I watched 3 live games and didn't get anything
Watch vods in brazilian or live in brazil, seems to work better than any other region. Its ok riot don't admit it since no "!" to say that they know and try to solve the problem, when this happen to many players.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=q0u1eztH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-22T10:34:41.307+0000) > > You know, there's a thing called "time zones"... You know it's EXACTLY what I said ? about eu does not matter only NA They ANNOUNCED the season start in 23 months ago, when in fact was in Na TIME ZONE so in eu wilL be in 24, but nobody cared to let us know they announced 23 in Na time zone.
: Didnt know where to post this but season 9
I think like evrithign it related to NA, we don't mater, so it's 23 at Americans which will be 24 in our time.
Hexa XV (EUW)
: Iron for beginners?
Hey Everybody complain, for 9 years people complained that new players got in silver and the ones that deserve lower they ruined games, finally they change it and now the other side of players complain. It's never fail so we need to settle for a compromise. Now lets see the difference old system vs new system for new accounts. Old system players were placed around silver 2-4 depend of their placement games, now players are placed somewhere in iron depending of placement. Old system good players let say future challenger they need to grind silver, gold, platinum,etc to reach challenger - so still not fair for them smurf of those players still need all the grinding and players in silver, gold ,etc still needed to fight smurfs and get destroyed players that deserved silver no problem for them or players they play with them players that deserved bronze they wil get frustrated being destroyed, and ruine a lot of games until the got demoted to bronze. New system good players need to grind same as before just 2 more divisions smurfs of these same grind with 2 more divisions players that deserve iron it's fair for them and players that they play with ~~and that's it no more players that destroy game until they drop to were they deserve.~~ As you can see in new system its own category of players less, the category of players that suffered being matched with players that had no clue about ranked and game in general and got their games ruined by bronze player suntil thao players got demoted. Now the only unfairness is for players that will be betenby smurfs/players that deserve better and will climb, but it's ok since that happened before also but in silver and above now its happen in iron and above, so same unfairness until good players climb just 2 divisions below. Players that need to grind to rise they did same before now they need to grind more. Also the most important fact is that now games are only ruined because good players are placed in bad mmr so they destroy the players there before they climb, but there will be no cases of players having games ruined because of bad players that are in the way down from silver to bronze. So at least now players only suffer from good players not from bad players and since climbing is faster than demoting theoretical less player surfer and at least they have something to learn for good players, but before the good players/smurfs were still a problem just 2 divisions above. So as nobody can make a perfect system, a compromise need to be made since nobody can magically knwo a player skills before play rank, the new system is less unfail then old one.
Jodveuk (EUW)
: Normal game MMR
Normal mmr working exactly same as rank mmr just normal has own mmr and rank has own mmr. Only difference is that you don't have a division display as in ranked games, but behind its same, win you gain mmr, lose you lose mmr, win vs lower mmr you win less, lose vs lower mmr lose more, win vs higher mmr win more and so on. Ranked games have nothing to do with your normal games.
: New rank system (EUW)
It's simple They advertise it for such long time, when in fact it's just a test and they decide to not test it here so evrithign works as before, if somehow during the season they introduce it then we will see, as everything new we can be sure (even after they test it) it will be a mess. I think they track old rank only for regions that test new one so in case they revert to old rank to have it, for us I think is no tracking, so I don't know when position ranking will be introduced how they will place us on other roles since our weakest roels should have worse rank then our single rank in which we played mainly our primary roles.
: Clash update
After 10 years of playing league things got little boring and not really satisfying anymore, after I played first clash test in december 2017 I was so happy, I felt the joy of league almost like first year of League. I am disappointed on short term and long term, on short term than I was expecting another test this december or january and can't believe was none, this make me sure that clash will not be release this year also. I bet there will be at least 2-3 more test and with this break between tests, it's almost impossible for Clash to full release in next 6 months if not 12. On long term disappointment it's that I am weird person, I never plan and talk too much about my life plans or vacation plans etc, all time in past when I talk too much about my vacation plan, I was so excited and hyper about them that I felt like I already been there and why it actually happened I felt like was the second time there so I don't feel so excited. That's why I stopped for years to speak about my plans, my trips with friends or family to not become myself bored before I even experienced it! Now with Clash is same, I got so excited and hyper about it, I searched for teams, I joined teams, I spoke with friends, talked about it, finally I found a nice team, and then DISAPPOINTMENT, it was canceled for that weekend only to be canceled indefinitely after, so I am really afraid when it will finally be released I will feel already bored by it, or at least not feel the enjoyment I am sure I would have felt if nothing went wrong or at least not delayed it so long. {{sticker:sg-poppy}}
mahamido (EUNE)
: Kennen rework
But him, Irelia, Karma, Akali and Yasuo just faced Sion and almost took him down only 5v1, so I say he is pretty strong.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: This game used to be about strategy, now it's slowly turning into a permanent URF mode
Game si now Whac-A-Mole but not this cute https://media.giphy.com/media/FmNXeuoadNTpe/giphy.gif
Baitality (EUW)
: Well I have watched 2 games already and watching third now. Didn't get any reward for it :(( {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=Baitality,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=mAwUvR0Y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-01-20T16:10:01.791+0000) > > Well I have watched 2 games already and watching third now. Didn't get any reward for it :(( {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} you are devoted to! you clearly didn't watch its just a illusion!
: Watch and Earn VS Riot support
YOU SHOULD BE DOWNVOTED! for telling something that is wrong with RIOT, they are the gods, the perfect company never make mistakes, SHAME ON YOU! I was watching friday all games live, all of them, and did not finish the first mission (that you need to watch 1 game). Later in day I was browsing through vods and just let them play on mute (since for the dumb players on this community, the great honorable never cheat players , I ALREADY WATCH ALL GAMES LIVE), after many vods I finally finish first mission. SATURDAY - again I was watching all games LIVE and still 0/3 from second mission. I am sure if I keep play videos let them run on background on mute I will start getting rewards, but what's the point ? I watch ahl games live because I was so excited for LEC and waited for months for it so I watch because I like not for rewards but to be told by somebody so rude that I didn't watch enough when I watch them ALL its plain rude and disgusting! NOW I WILL DOWNVOTE MYSELF SINCE I DARED TO SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT RIOT
Zetenji (EUW)
: Smurfs, smurfs, smurfs, smurfs - Riot isnt able to create a good matchmaking.
https://i.gyazo.com/fe883e778820318feb6ec336c98d1dcd.png SO for some reason you created a new account, hoping to destroy and mock new players, make fun of them and letting them knwo how good you are, how bad they are. System detected you and placed with other smurfs that destroy you instead so out of frustration you come here and complain that system allow other smurfs to desoutter you instead of just allowing you to destroy real new players :D A real new player for 1 week don't come on boards, don't say things as smurfs, he just "play" the game not complain about others :D If you are real new player it's sad that you barely learn the game and already grow up as a toxic that like to cry and complain instead of learn and progress. Playing against better players help you improve because you can watch how they beat you and learn from it. But again this line "No wonder this game doesnt has any new players. Better to avoid this game." come form a permanent banned which is frustrated or a eternal bronze/silver which is frustrated and just wanted to feel superior against low levels and when even the low levels beat him he came here to rage.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Which champion makes you feel happy when you play it no matter if you win or lose? ^.^
: Disable Trollers
I don't think you understand what adc means and what supports means
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: First match of LEC.
HAHAHAHAH game 2 start 2h late :D, Last game will be in morning, I bet they don't have the decency to cancel the day and recover tomorrow. (for dumb people, they do that in tennis, football, if games are too late because of rain or stuff they cancel for next day, etc) Then since some people need to sleep and can't stay till 4am to watch games, tomorrow we will go on esport page to see the vods and they will SPOIL US since that spoil OFF button was removed. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
Lari (EUNE)
: The "Schedule" on LoL esports is awful
well so many problems on that page including this, not fixed for years https://i.gyazo.com/db964ad33a7419007878cf2192bd9756.png I was happy with new Lec page and branding and everything that they will have a new esport website, sadly it's just fancy new look but the esport site is same old mess. Also the final score at year end is crap, don't know how they do that. When year games end and they go in playoffs, the score should be STOPPED because the team it's already declared as finish FIRST. They continue giving points in playoffs and since first place team play only in "final" they receive less points and for players that didn't watch that year LCS it's confusing and misleading thinking others finished first. For example in 2018 Fnatic finished first, and if you go to 2018 standings Vitality is first place because they put them winning points from the playoffs https://i.gyazo.com/e3ca581fd957aca4bab827773265cb49.png - so digustign to do this, and in old season it's same.
: give supports credit
Well you don't play support for fame, sheeps players they give the credits or not, and sheeps as this community prais a toxic carry that have a lot of kills !, just play for yourself and be proud of yourself if you did good don't look for others to acknowledge you, they will just flame you if you have 65vision score you will be flamed by a 5visiosn score adc you feed your adc give them kills on plate, then they think they are so brave and go 1v4 die alone - omg suport 0 help
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: First match of LEC.
- Clash - ups our system can't actually support it we need to redesign in, until then we make some short term fixes like small delay in games start, ups didn't work also 2 years already we keep waiting - Positions ranking - ups we just test them in 2 regions not for UE, probably will have tons of bugs also and they will revert/delay them so in a way we are lucky - All 2018 after every patch - ups bugs, errors, lags, crashes EVERY PATCH - Missions - all fail in beginning, rewards fail, including now watching rewards don't work, other missions no updating, loot did not apear etc. - The ! mark is always on, when it disappear it's a celebration - Introducing new divisions and remove division 5 - ups bugs, borders errors, mmr <-> division display errors, etc. I bet when season 9 start will be a mess. - LEC - ups latency even in pro scene, where they are on special servers, remake first game!
: So if u need a pro then hire Faker or some1 from lcs
> [{quoted}](name=Mak3M3Happy,realm=EUNE,application-id=K1Z3OoGQ,discussion-id=zvMfQBeg,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-18T13:15:57.876+0000) > > So if u need a pro then hire Faker or some1 from lcs what ? Faker can't carry from iron, iron and bronze, people are there because their team, riot, and hannah montana, nobody can carry out not even Faker
Wesseł (EUW)
: I Watched A LCS Game But No Rewards
I think only vods form new season
íGengar (EUW)
: Watch Phylol video interview with sap he kinda explains why to a certain extent.
> [{quoted}](name=íGengar,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bfR3tBeE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-01-17T20:03:41.540+0000) > > Watch Phylol video interview with sap he kinda explains why to a certain extent. Explaining something do not erase the fact that they excited us for one year, only to tell us with 6 days before season start NOT FOR YOU! (in Rakan voice, want to smell the rank position ? no position ranking for you). So disappointment it's still there. Announcing us 6 days before its kinda sick, adding to disappointment list. No clash test in december or january, so until other beta tests will come and the reviewing of data I bet clash will miss this year also.
: More of Clash
I think you didn't understand things about Clash, Clash was supposed to be released like 1-2 years ago and be a permanent mode that happen every 2 weeks, kinda like what you want. It doesn't come and go very rare, it was closed down because it was bugged and their platform doesn't support it, then they had some short term fix on it (long term benign reworking the platform) and they released some beta tests to test the waters, some other test I think will be soon, and when they manage to make everything right (if they do) then it will be permanent. I loved Clash ideea, and when I mange to play it 2 times it was amazing and feel so good like season 1 and before season 1 fun, I am also so disappointed that it failed :(. I was so disappointed that it took so long to make tests, and also that I expected other test in December or January and it seem they didn't come :(. I will be so happy if they manage to make it possible this year. Like I said when they will release it full, it will be forever every 2 weeks.
Rioter Comments
: Banned for telling a new player to uninstall?
Who are you to tell people when and what to play ? don't worry the account you levelign will be permanent banned also! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUrutOzMQcE
: Create invisible mode
People asked this already and community because they are kind and smart downvote like you ask for plague to be brought back in the world. They say if you want to hide they are not friends, block them and so many smart intelligent comments. So funny for someone to not understand that some time you don't want to offend a friend by just wanting to play solo or stuff like that sadly that's why I have a smurf, becuase nobody knwo it and I can play alone. I can't believe after so many years they did not make invisible mode, but anyway they can still stalk you on op.gg to see if your current in a game :( even if they make invisible, but it's still better unless someone is obese to stalk you.
Lester the (EUNE)
: That's a terrible attitude.
> [{quoted}](name=Lester the,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AvXAOPcJ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-16T19:57:00.455+0000) > > That&#x27;s a terrible attitude. oo yeah my attitude is terrible, but downvoting a thread like that and nobody have decency to state why ? what did i said so terrible to be hit by donates ? cause I showed real face of community that are so hypocritical that do not play adc in mages meta but if u want to play a mage they flame u to dead for troll pick ? or that i stated my opinion that meta mage was boring just because it will change so it's like playing football with a rugby ball for qualify to worlds then at world championship rules go back and you play with round ball again. And I just want LEC to be amazing games ant not somebody just abuse a strategy like funneling or mages, when in 2 months will change and play for many months standard pics, so abusing that its just a false feeling of being good when in fact they miss oficial games training. what was bad that i am treated like the ones that cry "OMG RIOR you banned me for nothing" then they post so toxic chat logs ? yes this community is garbage on forum and inside game, and i have logic and mature arguments for this, and everybody that has some brain can admit this, and if you talk in fluffy pink worlds within is amazing, and you can flame others and mock the in cuter words, but if you say something sarcastic to someone and not hide behind fluffy words you get banned over and over by amazing moderators
HitYourHead (EUNE)
: Really ? season 8 again ?
this community a piece of shits :D
Show more

HitYourHead

Level 13 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion