PaladinNO (EUNE)
: This is why one stay away from Normal Draft. Also, the attitude that your mid laner showed was a reportable offense, both for "Negative Attitude" and "Verbal Abuse". But there's too much tactical choices in the bans themselves for it to be logical to just limit the feature itself. Also, banning a picked champion is impossible - banning a _declared_ champion on the other hand... So in one word to your question: Yes.
Declared, yeah, that's what I meant, sorry. My point is that the reason he did it was not because kayn could be picked against us, since I was first pick, he prevented me from playing a champ that I'm good with and enjoy playing for no reason.
Rioter Comments
: There's nothing wrong with that. I still got one key frag after a game. They should only add that you can get them randomly while on client too or on login.
Well it kind of is, since you get them automatically when you are in the game and not after matches.
: Im about to quit League, this is unacceptable!
Ez counts as a girl tho, so no problem there lol.
: Tips and tricks for nasus.
Step 1: farm Step 2: farm Step 3: farm Step 4: win the game
: Farm is low.
Dude I literally almost killed everyone and they surrendered early, the was no time to farm. Also I had the most gold from the whole game, so what'd be the point? Am I supposed to be farming all the time instead of fighting? What's the logic in that?
Rioter Comments
: No more missions?
They were made for the event, but I think riot will use this feature again, just not sure when and what for.
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=House x33,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uqEmAVh3,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-07-06T13:07:18.340+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycYTD4MvR2I A LOT worse. Let's not forget the following. {{champion:53}} Q {{champion:25}} Q {{champion:111}} Q - Worst offender imo {{champion:32}} Q - Hitbox on this is bullshit as well {{champion:412}} Q > [{quoted}](name=The Smith of Lie,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uqEmAVh3,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-07-07T10:02:18.112+0000) > > I recall the explanation that hitboxes and their weirdness has something to do with network limits or maybe latency... What you see and what servers see is not the same and hits like this are result of it. > > Other games have their own versions of this, say infamous headshots with Hanzo in Overwatch. Roadhog hook. > [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uqEmAVh3,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-07-07T09:00:26.586+0000) > > i find leona's zenith blade just as bad :/ > she throws it horizontal you sidestep and leona still gets slinged vertical to you.... > the only hitbox that was ever fixed as far as i know is blitzcrank's Nah Blitz's Q is far from fixed. Had some really bullshit hooks hit me and I play with pretty low latency. (18-20ms)
Actually I feel like blitz's Q is fine, it really hits only when the skill touches a champ, I mean it's never perfect, but pretty darn close with blitz from my perspective.(When I play him)
99 Reborn (EUW)
: Random ping spikes/unstable connection
Same, any other multiplayer game works perfectly fine, pretty sure internet's stable.
AxlFang (EUW)
: aatrox
Yeah, I too was surprised when I took him after a long time, seems like riot made him even more unplayable than he was before, guess us aatrox mains gotta wait for his rework and hope for the best. Before it was at least playable, now I never even get to use my passive because 4 seconds is a really short time. Enemy will just stop attacking and kill you off.

Honzikca321

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion