Rioter Comments
: So yeah same problem. Since this patch launched League makes my laptop heat like crazy which probably causes my fps drop. Could run between 60 and 30 without problem before now i get 20/30 alone on lane and 18 to 4 depending on the number of people and abilities cast near me. Every setting is on ultra low and client is closed while playing and no other app running in the background. Since it's summer and pretty hot outside I need to clarify that i live in a very cool house, never more than 18/20 degrees in here. Any ideas what could be the cause of these drop ?
What windows are you using? What about your graphic card / processor? You might solve it by reinstalling your drivers and reset and re-configure all your settings on the control panel, ingame, etc... Check for updates also? And it wouldn't be bad to have an anti malware scanning your laptop to see if there is no hidden little monster eating your resources.
JMLGamer (EUW)
: i feel the same thing has i first started with league: extreme lag when i have youtube playing, super fast when nothing is open
If you have windows 10 and you use Google chrome for youtube, try Internet Explorer and set the video quality on 360 or even below since your interested in the music rather than the video. I had the same annoying issue with listening to youtube while playing lol and out of curiosity I tried IE. It uses waaaaaaay less resources than chrome, but I wouldn't use IE on anything else except for when I need performance. Cheers.
Rioter Comments
: Bug splat on new mod 7.9
same here, hell with this spaghetti code.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Xayah & Rakan GIVE AWAY
Last week my sister's friend broke her phone screen, monday my father's car was badly repaired causing even more damage, today my mother's phone got stolen. Now I'm about to go to lidl to grocery shopping, but Im having second thoughts about whether to leave the house or not cause I'm the next obviously. Karma is on killing spree god dammit >.>
Icemarch (EUNE)
: AN HONEST APOLOGISE FOR THOSE I MAY HAVE CAUSED TROUBLE
First mistake, "trying to instruct my team well". They will most likely never, ever, ever again commit to your instructions or suggestions if you wish. In league, they get annoyed for telling them what to do, so better don't even try. Rather, use pings to require assistance or to announce an attack, this way they might just join you. Second mistake, you can't tolerate everyone, you will get fed up, but you also can't be toxic, it's bad for your health(more on this on the internet if you want to read @effects of stress on human body, strong emotions chemical effect, negative thoughts effects etc). The answer is to ignore most, play your game, try not to put gas on fire when someone is at it, but don't try to be the good one either, it wont work. aka " yay let's go, we can win this, lets do baron, dragon. np cait, you died, its ok, happens" Third mistake, if you wanna have fun, don't be so serious about it. If you wanna be competitive, go rank. Cheers.
: I know the reason why I won't ever do Ranked.
You shall learn more than you can imagine from playing against people who know their champion well and you will also learn their champion or at least, the strengths and the moments when you should run or fight. I know it is frustrating, but there are many people banned who just had to start over, others just like playing with lower-skill mates cause they can't handle those who are at their level, so you are going to meet a lot of these. However, the more you play vs good players, the better you become. And the moment you will get to play against someone your "level", you'll find it much easier and you wont even acknowledge that they are at the same experience skill as you are. And the rankeds are not hard. They can be, when you get really annoying team full of afks, feeders etc. But you'll also have beautiful matches where the whole team just has a synergy of its own and everyone is doing his job without any words or suggestions needed. You'll have matches where you will feel competitive and you'll feel great satisfaction for playing it. You'll also have long hard matches that will make you wonder how could players of such similar skill level be matched. Also the more you climb the ladder, the more quiet it becomes. Hold on in there ;), it gets better.
: Link the last song you listened to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgjQA1B0Mao
: Did you also dream you saw 18 aliens?
Actually that was during an out of body experience, perhaps I will make a post about that.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Wadud92 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=I SAW 18 ALIENS,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VPqemnNs,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-15T23:28:19.090+0000) it was little shorter for some reason and I was just adjusting it into some kind of extension that would make it longer You got a boner > [{quoted}](name=I SAW 18 ALIENS,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VPqemnNs,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-15T23:28:19.090+0000)I told her I'll pick flash and ignite, cause at my 3rd jump I would flash all in and finish it You pumped 3 times and ejaculated > [{quoted}](name=I SAW 18 ALIENS,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VPqemnNs,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-15T23:28:19.090+0000) I saw myself with an arrow and a bow and I knew for some reason that I was hunting and it was quiet, really quiet... You came back to your senses after ejaculation and got confused, the deafening silence is the sound of your disappointment in yourself
10 for creativity! But ain't no bonner leading my dream lolz {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
MyungSoo (EUW)
: Can I lock my account during specific hours?
I can probably make you a Java app that would block your connection to the Riot servers between certain hours aand I wouldn't mind doing it so let me know if you want it.{{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
blackborg (EUNE)
: You should take a break from league
I get where you getting at, but I'm not playing league that much. On the other hand, I'm quite dreamy if that's a word.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Wifi keeps cutting out
Dear ultamate, Before we can help you with any suggestion, you should mention what windows are you using, if you tried to use the Troubleshoot tool when the problem occurs( if so, what did the tool say?) and also if you tried to do a speed test while the problem is up. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: Calling out old league players who have been playing since beta/season 1/2/3/4
I'm not against change. To be honest, if the game was the same all the way, it would've been worse than it currently is and probably more boring. However, I agree that it is hard when things are always changing for there is both good and bad parts that come with it. Whatever the direction they chose to go, league will get more and more interesting. The more diversity is introduced, the harder is to come to that point where a certain build or a certain way of playing will bring you a win 100% of the time and that's beautiful. Diversity also lies at the base of human kind and nature, the more diversity, the better. Now... the community is still young, at least a big part of it, but people also grow old and these 13-14 years old will be soon 18-20 and their mind will change and their behaviour. Many will leave, some will remain, but the community will only get better in time as we all get more experienced, more tolerant etc. Now for those who have been playing for a few seasons, even if they appear to have a low skill in certain matches, the way they see the game and understand the mechanism of the matches differs a lot from those who barely started, yet, they stomp anyone with Zed or God knows what other champions. There is a lot of potential and whatever it becomes, I surely enjoy a break from reality every now and then to play league.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: How do you overcome immature trolls/flamers?
At first, it bothers you, it may make you angry or mad or make you type like crazy in chat trying to explain the obvious for those f..people, but after a while, it stops bothering you and you just feel pity for how pathetic they are and how lame are their attempts to make you mad. Now when you stop caring, of course you will still have people trolling and making your matches worthless, but there is not much you can do about it, consider it a loss and move on to the next match if you feel like playing more. Sometimes you are on winning spree sometimes loosing spree, sometimes you win because of your mates, sometimes you lose because of them. Either way, learn to overcome this by understanding the roots. For some reason, I feel way more powerful when they keep on swearing and raging and I can pretty much mind my game, even if we're losing. The mystique lies beneath not on the surface.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
DAMARCIAA (EUW)
: So i got hacked yesterday and this is Riots foolproof quiz to prove im the original account holder
Mate, look, did u gifted or receive any gifts? That is simple, but if you didn't, consider mentioning all the skins that you remember having, icons, champions, friends from your friendlist ( perhaps some who can confirm your identity ), any group u were part of, any punishments you received ( for leaving the game, afk, swearing etc ), if you bought rp, how much and when ( even if you only remember some of them or partially, mention everything )
Mattheos (EUW)
: The Ivern God (Master 150+ LP Peak S7 Ivern Main)
: Fizz is unfun to play to against
I disagree, he is a lot of fun. If you don't manage to deal against him that means you should be playing him and practice him to understand his kit. Once you accomplish that, you will pretty much expect anything he will try to do when facing you. There are plenty of videos of adcs making fun of fizz, especially vayne.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: How do I make friends here?
When you type some stuff in chat and someone answers and you keep talking, u may want to add them in your friends list and try to get friends with him/her. I normally type lyrics or random stuff and whoever gets to answer and follow up with something I add them, haha. Anyways, is not easy to find people to get friends with, but nothing stops you from trying.
Koscum (EUNE)
: ^This x2. Also, what kind of software engineer/developer?
In OOP, preferably in Java as is my most recent language. However, I could pick up on my C++/ C# rusty skills if needed.
: Where do you live?
I live in UK/ Bournemouth, but I am willing to relocate anywhere during the summer.
Rioter Comments
: I don't...
Only saw ur message today, I left a reply.
: Hi, I look at it as something between Pokemon TCG and Hearthstone, it's a bit hard to explain the concept since english is not my mother tongue but I have a document (not finished yet) explaining how I think it could work, but is obviously open for changes... About making it, I also have a couple of friends, they play League aswell and they are studiyng with me. I am sure they will be glad to help. Any better way I can contact you? Discord or something like that?
If you have a eune account, add me in there and leave me a message to know its you and I'll send you my facebook/skype.
: AR URF is it really that random?!
There is no such thing as random when talking about computers, so you can imagine there is also no such thing as a random champion selection for their systems. However, there is semi-random or pseudo-random which is still pretty random. But, I do agree that the picks seem to be a bit against randomness.
: Card game
Hello there, I like your idea and I think it would make a good game. Could be something similar to hearthstone, but obviously still quite different. This could also be portable to the mobile phones. Tbh, I was actually searching for some projects to get involved with cause I'm a cs student too and need something to do. Let me know if you wanna gather and give it a shot. I'm confident we could do it, but also that others will join along the way. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
: Can we have harder bots than "intermediate"? Like "advanced"?
Yes please, I need soul'less people to test my new guns, but hey, don't tell my other guns.
Rioter Comments
: RP contest ^.^ Best nickname
Doorguy obviously {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} "Hey what up?" "Oh look, there is the doorguy, what up man? where's ur door?"
wilpo (EUW)
: Help with laptops ( People that know about laptops)
Hello there, If you have a budget of around 1000-1500 euroes, you can find pretty good laptops that will run most of the games at highest settings. What you have to look for in a laptop: i7 processor, dedicated graphic card( the stronger, the better ), 8gb ram at least with the possibility to add more, SSD instead of the normal HDD (you will feel the difference anyday), strong network card that will support even the newest connections like AC/N but also the old ones like G/A, and that's pretty much all. Have a look at Asus ROG laptops, they seem to be quite good.
: Hey, would love to play with you ^^
Haven't checked the boards in a while, did you add me ingame?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Lerpkat (EUNE)
: REBALANCE The New LeBlanc!
Obviously. She is op right? Can't do nothing about it, any attempts to play against the new LB are just useless. The thing is, it's not true at all. Go play against a good summoner, let him pick a random champion from the pool of those who are barely played and if he is better than you, you will still be raging about his champion being op and needing a nerf. Why ? Well, mostly because we got used to always put the blame on something, someone and never take the blame to ourselves. Instead of creating those kind of threads, you would be much better off playing leblanc yourself, understanding her better than you currently do so when facing her next time you know her capabilities and when you should engage / stay away, etc. Also most people don't even consider remembering when the enemy used spells, whether they have ignite, flash, ult, etc. Those little things, if you know them, can provide huge opportunity otherwise you will feel like they always have flash, ignite, ult and therefore you will most probably stay away or engage in useless fights. And Merry Christmas.
SolegaTM (EUNE)
: "PORTAL KOMBAT" THE ONLY ZZ ROT PORTAL CLUB IN EUNE !!!!
: Poll: which camera mode you use?
Unlocked camera, WASD for moving camera up,left,down,right and 1234 for skills. Ya, I'm a beast.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: [Volunteer Christmas] Community Games !
Hey, who should I add to be able to join ?
: Random drunk, manic depressive post.
I am afraid to die, at times I wish I just disappear, stop existing all at once. Can't do and its painful. When people want to see if I care, they ask me If I would die for them and I tell them thats easy, ask me if I would live for you and I'll have to think about that one. I am going through an exhausting number of depressions everyday, somehow still breathing. Haven't yet earned a living, still in uni, but my soul feels old and tired and I have no idea what this life is about. I go on and keep the routine cause I don't know what to do else. Sometimes I go on and read and read posts on people writing about their depressions and their existential problems and so many other things that people normally can't handle, but also wont share with their friends... What's the reason for this comment? idk, maybe a bit random
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

I SAW 18 ALIENS

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion