Kha Trix (EUW)
: What champion is the bane of your existance and why? (Champion Discussion)
ezreal and kaisa. there the reason i dont play sup. I just can't play with them, they're so garbage early its impossible to do anything. I would expect them to be good late, but its not the case - they're just as garbage late as early.
Cryoptic (EUW)
: Bad Performance with Good FPS/Ping
>Hey, as the title say my game is running really bad during a game (rlly laggy, like having 10-20 fps) and i have constantly great fps (the average in a >game is about 210~ fps) ????????? i dont understand p.s. i have 5700 xt and 2600x and my game is running just fine.
: Can we have two bans now? Double bans and new sett is not enough to have enjoyable time in this game
i'd rather have 4 bans, so i could ban kaisa, ezreal, senna and vayne. Maybe would have a proper game in botlane for once.
Etherim (EUW)
: BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY BTW
"BILLION DOLLAR COMPANY BTW" 21 Billion to be exact
D00mRage (EUNE)
: Cheater...Scripter, 8 months and still no bann
scripts for 8 months -> still in bronze. Do you even believe in it yourself?
: I have read the "legally binding contract" - I'm more interested in public opinion (see below) than what is actually in place. I don't ethically agree with this style of selling a product... ..surely as a society there is a way to move past this hurdle of "well you signed on the dotted line, you might be unaware, but we can take your money and not provide you with something if we choose" kind of mentality.
> [{quoted}](name=Potato Cubes,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=4fa0TA1P,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2020-02-20T21:35:46.595+0000) > > I have read the "legally binding contract" - I'm more interested in public opinion (see below) than what is actually in place. > > I don't ethically agree with this style of selling a product... > > ..surely as a society there is a way to move past this hurdle of "well you signed on the dotted line, you might be unaware, but we can take your money and not provide you with something if we choose" kind of mentality. its your choice to sign on the dotted line, and most people are very much aware what they're signing for, even if they're not - ignorance if not an excuse. Its either this, or Riot being scared of banning people, coz they might refund all their shit. Alternatively, if you don't like their business model, just don't buy anything. Nobody is forcing you to spend any money,
: Better to leave the tower and lose the wave than stay and die (and still lose the wave). If minion crash dives were as easy to defeat as you posit then this would not be a common strategy :P
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fWRdQzPY,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2020-02-18T12:08:18.622+0000) > > Better to leave the tower and lose the wave than stay and die (and still lose the wave). > > If minion crash dives were as easy to defeat as you posit then this would not be a common strategy :P its not about the wave. its about the tower itself. if there are 4 enemies in botlane, they are gonna take the tower. You need to clear the wave asap and hug your tower. If you can't do that - you can still fight under tower 2v4, as long as you have enough hp. 4 people tower dives almost never work - your allies should be right behind them, and even if they manage to kill you, they are gonna be low hp and easy to pick off. I had my share of this nonsense, and at the very worst we trade 2 for 1, while the wave gets cleared or semi-cleared. and our mid/jgl crash on enemies from behind.
: > To prevent this, I help the ADC to clear the minion wave, but apparently, they don't like this and tell me to stop. There are a few reasons to prevent minion waves crashing into the tower other than losing gold. You almost *never* want a wave to crash into your tower. Why? Minion wave crashes: 1. make it easier for the enemy team to set up a dive 2. make you take a lot of turret damage/lose plates 3. mean you completely lose control over your quadrant of the map, which enables the enemy bot lane to invade your jungle (particularly if you're blue side), roam to mid lane or take dragon So, my advice would be to analyze what the enemy team can do in game off of the crash and act accordingly. If they can't actually do anything then there's no issue, but if you don't know where the enemy mid or jungle is, it's time to aggressively thin out the wave. Actually, if there's a crash coming and you don't know where the mid/jungle are, it's probably time to leave the tower altogether, watch the replay and work out how you could prevent the wave from crashing in the first place :P I'd recommend watching pro play to see how they utilize minion crashes!
leaving the tower when a wave is crashing into it is the worst advice ever. You just give the enemy free plates/tower. All you have to do is either clear the wave or ask for help if needed. if the enemy mid/jungle is here, and decides to dive, its easy to kill them - just need a single cc. In this case i would just do a fighting retreat if i have no cc or if im low.
: you can, if enemy botlane isn't around manipulate the wave around the bush, aka walk out of the bush attract the monsters and walk in before they can get into "damage" range, or you could tank the wave if you have enough hp and enemy jungler/botlane can't kill ya.
> [{quoted}](name=kubsar wannabe,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fWRdQzPY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-18T00:10:08.053+0000) > > you can, if enemy botlane isn't around manipulate the wave around the bush, aka walk out of the bush attract the monsters and walk in before they can get into "damage" range, or you could tank the wave if you have enough hp and enemy jungler/botlane can't kill ya. ^ i usually just tank the wave right outside our tower range, so when the new wave arrives we can freeze on our side of the lane, which allows for safer plays and easier ganks.
Legion990 (EUNE)
: implying higher ranks have better players
> [{quoted}](name=Legion990,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jUu1g5A5,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-02-18T03:42:43.458+0000) > > implying higher ranks have better players they do. i had to re-climb from low silver to plat recently. difference like day and night. in low silver people have no clue wtf theyre doing at all. in low plat people already know the basics - when to group, when to take objectives, etc. that said, yi+taric become garbage at ~mid gold and ornn is useless anywhere.
PurpleOrk (EUW)
: You antagonized a premade duo, ensuring at least 2 reports, and you used words that the word filter likes to flag. What were you expecting to happen? If you chat, you get banned. Disable the chat.
> [{quoted}](name=PurpleOrk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=94P8LpNE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-02-17T20:41:43.027+0000) > > You antagonized a premade duo, ensuring at least 2 reports, and you used words that the word filter likes to flag. > What were you expecting to happen? > If you chat, you get banned. > Disable the chat. duo reports count as a single report.
: Reporting players Does nothing
What can they do. ban 20% of the playerbase? Imagine having to explain to your superiors why this month's/year's profit is down 20%.
: This is easy to write about, isn't it? I would look at you how you evade every time, and manage to farm at the same time. And given the fact that Sett does not have mana, he is limited only by the health on the line, which is not so easy to reduce, even if you are a long-range combat. Well, if you are a melee, and consider fighting with him under his tower, he will just throw you under it and you are definitely a corpse. So, he has in his arsenal two skills that give him control.
> [{quoted}](name=Lost Loner,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0PVjoqA0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2020-02-15T05:32:09.633+0000) > > This is easy to write about, isn't it? I would look at you how you evade every time, and manage to farm at the same time. And given the fact that Sett does not have mana, he is limited only by the health on the line, which is not so easy to reduce, even if you are a long-range combat. > Well, if you are a melee, and consider fighting with him under his tower, he will just throw you under it and you are definitely a corpse. So, he has in his arsenal two skills that give him control. its easy to complain about OP. it is much harder to actually play properly, so people come here and complain... about everything.... literally... everything. get ur shit together and l2p instead of crying on the boards. >fighting with him under his tower then... dont. fight under ur tower. oh... let me guess... you just push every game and then get destroyed by jgl/tower. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Why do you take general statistics, and give it as evidence that the hero is perfect. These statistics are affected by a lot of indicators that should not be affected. Such as a team of enemies, your team, feeders, afk, not skilled players and much, much more. If you take this hero and put 1x1, he wins almost any hero. This should determine the strength of the hero, and not general statistical data.
> [{quoted}](name=Lost Loner,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0PVjoqA0,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-02-15T05:21:17.642+0000) > > Why do you take general statistics, and give it as evidence that the hero is perfect. These statistics are affected by a lot of indicators that should not be affected. Such as a team of enemies, your team, feeders, afk, not skilled players and much, much more. > If you take this hero and put 1x1, he wins almost any hero. This should determine the strength of the hero, and not general statistical data. it has nothing to do with statistics. he is talking about his STATS as in base AD/armor/hp, base skill dmg and scalings, etc. that aside, in statistics afks/feeders/teamcomps get nullified anyway, they have no impact on statistical data. You should not talk about something you don't understand. furtthermore, how a champ does 1v1 doesn't measure if hes op or not. League is much more than just 1v1. There are plenty of champs who are gods 1v1 (nocturne for example), but aren't that great in teamfights.
: but they wont nerf sett, i actually checked the riot's balance team profiles, and there were 2 main supps, 4 main adc, 1 top, 1 jng and 2 mid, and they all abuse these new champions, for exemple, ekko was dominating jungle, so he actually got nerfed on jng, for the simple fact that the guy that mains jng he mains rek sai kayn and kha zix (being that the main reason kha zix never gets out of meta), and the guy that mains top was abusing sett, so yeah, it's all bias
> [{quoted}](name=AvocadoWarrior,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0PVjoqA0,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2020-02-15T01:47:39.813+0000) > > but they wont nerf sett, i actually checked the riot's balance team profiles, and there were 2 main supps, 4 main adc, 1 top, 1 jng and 2 mid, and they all abuse these new champions, for exemple, ekko was dominating jungle, so he actually got nerfed on jng, for the simple fact that the guy that mains jng he mains rek sai kayn and kha zix (being that the main reason kha zix never gets out of meta), and the guy that mains top was abusing sett, so yeah, it's all bias thats 147year old logic. nobody in their right mind would put their careers on the line for some game.
QuZeed YT (EUW)
: People who complain about Sett are just to complaining, that's it
People always complain about new champions. In reality they get shitted on, because they have no clue about the champion. just look at yuumi, ever since her release she was garbage, her base numbers AND scaling were shit, shes one of the easiest lanes in the game, yet riot nerfed her into oblivion to the point shes the most useless support ever.
Piri Reis (EUW)
: S rank
Ranks are assigned based on how well you do in comparison to your peers, so if everyone does well with the same champ ion the same role, then its harder to get high grades.
0Candyz0 (EUW)
: Idea for Unlimited Pings, Thereby Improving Shotcalling Potential
if you ping spam enough to hit the limit, its more likely people will ping-mute you rather than give you even more ability to spam pings.
Dem1devil (EUW)
: Matchmaking in normals post lvl 30
thats what ranked is for. Normals just put a bunch of random people together.
Drda (EUW)
: Cant even have fun in this game anymore?
{{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
: Because its low elo? I mean look , everyone is free to play the game. You saying they shouldnt be allowed to do so , its wrong. They are alowed and this is why the ranks exists. Everyone gets their rank soon or later. For new players iron to silver is fair rank , because they still learning. Gold to plat is for players that already has an idea how the game works. In diamond you mastering your mechanics and everything. And in challenger you already mastered the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Wolity,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=FEyH5LpE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-12T02:00:22.123+0000) > > Everyone gets their rank soon or later. Then you go and buy another unranked account (literally $10). and you keep abusing noobs.
: 1 Adc migrates top because hey riot idea low xp level on botlane autofill players supp or adc don t syncronize and more 2.I agree nerf entire class+remove zhonya in game 3.I disagree except maybe ornn they are ok just nerf a little bit armor in this moment armor pen items are garbage you are not vayne or kaisa you did 0 dmg in tanks
> [{quoted}](name=Worst class Adc,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MmwnA3Fq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2020-01-11T13:37:19.048+0000) > > 2.I agree nerf entire class+remove zhonya in game lol. Assassins are already big enough of a nerf. > 3.I disagree except maybe ornn they are ok just nerf a little bit armor in this moment armor pen items are garbage you are not vayne or kaisa you did 0 dmg in tanks armor pen items arent useless. If anything, tanks are garbage, because so much armor pen and %hp dmg in the game. p.s. toplane adcs are the easiest lane. they're so squishy 1 combo kills them. Thats the entire reason why they need a babysitter in botlane. unless you firstpick some shitty melee range champ with 0 mobility or range. Thats your fault, not someone else's.
: how can Windwall still be in the game its the most unfair ability
{{champion:54}} ult {{champion:31}} R, W {{champion:105}} E {{champion:53}} Q shall i go on?
: What to buy late game
you can swap some of your items for somthing more suited for the situation. e.g. {{item:3094}} -> {{item:3153}} , or {{item:1402}} -> {{item:3285}} , or {{item:3194}} ->{{item:3143}} .
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: Youre d3 then you know draven wont get feed ez at that elo. right?.People know how to deal with him.You wont be able even to touch an ezreal.Yes i already said that ezreal early is garbage i didnt deny that.HE is useless until he gets his items. Problem with draven is you dont get feed you lose.
> [{quoted}](name=Luciferrx,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8ETh1YOK,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-10T13:55:28.112+0000) > > Youre d3 then you know draven wont get feed ez at that elo. right?.People know how to deal with him.You wont be able even to touch an ezreal.Yes i already said that ezreal early is garbage i didnt deny that.HE is useless until he gets his items. > > Problem with draven is you dont get feed you lose. problem with ezreal is that hes 0 early. The game might as well be lost by teh time ezreal has his core. And his core is expensive. REALLY expensive, for the amount of damage he gets from it (muramana+gantlet cant compare to 2 crit items). and ezreal isnt unkillable, if hes hit with cc, he dies like everyone else. i saw ezreals dying in lane in pro games, let alone d3. hes harder to kill than others, but not unkillable. And cait IS garbage late. i thought its common knowledge... seems not so. She has no steroids like every other adc. no AA enhancers, no AS enhancers, no big aoe, no %dmg - nothing. The entire champ revolves around pushing towers with her massive range early. thats it.
Beolius (EUW)
: Welcome to 2020 league of premade boosting trash
> [{quoted}](name=Beolius,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4EHMzr4h,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-09T18:51:49.268+0000) > > it used to be a fun Makes me cringe seeing this line every time. Especially when discussing a thing that has been the same since early seasons.
: Well, League is a very competitive game. If you play it the way it's supposed to be played, one team is going to lose, and ideally it's going to be a very intense fight until a winner emerges. --- Fighting against your opponent, be it through direct confrontations or strategy **is** what makes the game fun. When you manage to outsmart your opponent, or when you barely escape, or when you hit a perfect Lux ultimate that just destroys the enemy team. That's fun! But since the enemy is trying to do the exact same thing, it becomes inherently stressful. ---- I believe you cannot have one without the other. If you care about winning, destroying the enemy Nexus is going to feel great, but losing is going to stress you out, there's no way around that.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=sgk13d8N,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-09T19:03:10.907+0000) > > Well, League is a very competitive game. > > If you play it the way it's supposed to be played, one team is going to lose, and ideally it's going to be a very intense fight until a winner emerges. This could be said about any sport. But, when i go play football with random ppl, one team always loses, but we all go and have a beer afterwards. In league, however, atfer the game evryone flame each other.
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: Either you dont main adc either youre just bad at the game. {{champion:119}} is early adc.Even if you get overfeed enemy adc outscales you.MOST of them do that.{{champion:81}} is shit early i agree its the truth.But he scale better. He is good just because he can get armor {{item:3025}} and he can even go ap.Thats why he is good.He is not like other adcs to get 1 shot.He can use e to peel he can do dmg bcs he scale nicely and he can go ap too to mix the dmg. Again...he is better bcs he can be tanky and can do dmg too.Beside buidling ap.
> [{quoted}](name=Luciferrx,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8ETh1YOK,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-09T16:18:56.862+0000) > > Either you dont main adc either youre just bad at the game. > > {{champion:119}} is early adc.Even if you get overfeed enemy adc outscales you.MOST of them do that.{{champion:81}} is shit early i agree its the truth.But he scale better. > > He is good just because he can get armor {{item:3025}} and he can even go ap.Thats why he is good.He is not like other adcs to get 1 shot.He can use e to peel he can do dmg bcs he scale nicely and he can go ap too to mix the dmg. > > Again...he is better bcs he can be tanky and can do dmg too.Beside buidling ap. draven IS an early adc, who is ALSO strong late. and his late comes earlier due to his passive gold generation, and massive scaling. If you want to see an early adc, cait is a good example - very storng early, falls off late. draven doesnt fall off, not unless he got stomped in lane. Ezreal is just as squishy as any adc. I can easilly oneshot him as a SUPPORT late. from his core, even if you go tanky, you get some hp, some armor, and maybe some MR. And you SACRIFICE damage for it. Draven 6 items can 2AA ezreal, ezreal 6 items can poke for 200dmg with Q. Lets not even talk about AP ezreal, since it hasnt been in meta since forever. And the W rework comepletely fked ap ezreals.
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: {{champion:81}} is lategame champ now.Scale very well with conqueror.Ofc his shit...most games dont reach lategame.Thats why most adcs are shit cuz they dont reach their powerspyke.But ez is not bad as evryone thinks.Yes his early is trash no deny about it.His scaling is not tho. In general adc are trash.They wont get buff cuz riot balance team is full of monkeys so they a lost cause.
for lategame scaling i would take {{champion:202}} {{champion:222}} {{champion:67}}{{champion:119}} over ezreal any time. And they dont suck early, either. As sup main i hate ezreals the most, because i cant do shit in lane.
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: What risk??There is no risk anymore thats the point.There is high risk less reward right now.Because even if you feed you wont be able to do nothing bcs evryone outscale you.
> [{quoted}](name=Luciferrx,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8ETh1YOK,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-08T21:19:06.067+0000) > > What risk??There is no risk anymore thats the point.There is high risk less reward right now.Because even if you feed you wont be able to do nothing bcs evryone outscale you. THATS THE RISK. IF YOU FEED URE USELESS. IF YOURE FED URE GODLIKE. THATS THE DEFINITION OF A RISK. draven{{item:3031}} {{item:3072}} can 2AA shuishies. show me another adc who can destroy others as easily as draven.
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: The problem is he is early game champ.If he doesnt get kills his %%%%ed.And his lategame is not strong as other adcs. I dunno why people cried about him when his actually easy to deal with especially when you can just jump on him because you know where his q drops.
> [{quoted}](name=Luciferrx,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8ETh1YOK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-08T20:38:21.710+0000) > > The problem is he is early game champ.If he doesnt get kills his %%%%ed.And his lategame is not strong as other adcs. > > I dunno why people cried about him when his actually easy to deal with especially when you can just jump on him because you know where his q drops. coz its hard to get kills, when your autos do 2x dmg?
Luciferrx (EUNE)
: Its truth {{champion:119}} is not that great anymore.He can be punished easily too you just need to go where his q land and his %%%%ed.And yes he doesnt scale better then other adcs.He is early game. Sad most adcs are pretty trash with some exceptions {{champion:145}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:81}}
> [{quoted}](name=Luciferrx,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=8ETh1YOK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2020-01-08T20:37:17.770+0000) > > Its truth {{champion:119}} is not that great anymore.He can be punished easily too you just need to go where his q land and his %%%%ed.And yes he doesnt scale better then other adcs.He is early game. > > Sad most adcs are pretty trash with some exceptions {{champion:145}} {{champion:67}} {{champion:81}} lol. {{champion:81}} {{champion:145}} are 2 of the worst adcs in the game. The former has to farm for 20mins while being useless, the latter is an assasin who has no dps like a normal adc ( might as well play zed adc). Suprise surprise, their winrates show exactly this (48 and 46% - some of the lowest among adcs, despite being low skill champs). Daven has higher winrate than both of them, despite being difficult to learn. https://champion.gg/statistics/#?roleSort=ADC&sortBy=general.winPercent&order=descend
Kageth (EUNE)
: yeah this is a thing i forgot to write in, the only instance of anyone getting banned for inting and not toxicity is if its a famous streamer and the vod of him inting gets on frontpage of reddit, otherwise inting is not in any way prohibited or bannable
> [{quoted}](name=Kageth,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zl1lAUu6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2020-01-08T20:57:19.410+0000) > > yeah this is a thing i forgot to write in, the only instance of anyone getting banned for inting and not toxicity is if its a famous streamer and the vod of him inting gets on frontpage of reddit, otherwise inting is not in any way prohibited or bannable Saw plenty of people on the boards banned for exactly inting. So your point doesn't really hold.
Kageth (EUNE)
: what i dont like is how little riot cares about the players who deserve it the most, the good players. You got fakin RAT IRL, consensualclown, Tarzaned, all worlds best players who reached rank1 multiple times, and riot punishes them cuz they happen to "not treat 0/7 teamates in a kind way but in the way they deserve". Meanwhile you got MrgoodieTwoShoes here going 0/7 adc every game but he spams "haha gl hf" "its just game" "gj team, play for fun" so he gets his 10 year old account boosted with 10skins per week from rewards
> [{quoted}](name=Kageth,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zl1lAUu6,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2020-01-08T21:31:51.207+0000) > > what i dont like is how little riot cares about the players who deserve it the most, the good players. You got fakin RAT IRL, consensualclown, Tarzaned, all worlds best players who reached rank1 multiple times, and riot punishes them cuz they happen to "not treat 0/7 teamates in a kind way but in the way they deserve". Meanwhile you got MrgoodieTwoShoes here going 0/7 adc every game but he spams "haha gl hf" "its just game" "gj team, play for fun" so he gets his 10 year old account boosted with 10skins per week from rewards How about you stop smurfing and play on a normal account. Behave yourself, and dont get banned. Who knows, maybe someday you will get to play with ppl of your rank, like the 90% of us.
Kageth (EUNE)
: im 0/4, i did nothing wrong
> [{quoted}](name=Kageth,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zl1lAUu6,comment-id=,timestamp=2020-01-08T20:47:49.424+0000) > > the sole reason why league is in the horrid state it is, because riot endorces this behaviour, even rewards it > "im 0/4, i did nothing wrong" /all Report team toxic pls > > ruined the **game** Youre the one ruining his **game** by flaming. Whats the fkin point of winning if your mood gets ruined in the process.
micmuc71 (EUNE)
: Leavebuster
nop. its good if its annoying. dont leave games = wont need to wait.
: aphelios
you kinda get the indicator in your mind when you play enough. for experienced players its useless.
Obkarky (EUW)
: Matchmaking system
Matchmaking doesnt take into account player's rank. Only elo matters - a hidden metric which show what people you're matched with. It goes up and down when you win/lose games. While someone might be gold IV, it is impossible for them to drop to silver, so they will stay gold IV if they keep losing games, but their elo keeps going down. Eventually they're matched with bronzes, even though they're gold. Another thing to take into account is your elo. Since you're new to ranked, its impossible to predict what elo the game gave you. Maybe yours is at high silver, so you get matched with golds.
Thornhub (EUW)
: I honestly can't understand where all the money goes to. This %%%%ing company does horseshit with its investments. Millions of dollars daily, where do they go!? INVEST IN BETTER MANAGEMENT AND STAFF FOR THE LOVE OF GODS. YOU ARE KILLING THE GAME!
> [{quoted}](name=Thornhub,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=RNutWOXx,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-12-28T09:05:24.152+0000) > > I honestly can't understand where all the money goes to. This %%%%ing company does horseshit with its investments. Millions of dollars daily, where do they go!? INVEST IN BETTER MANAGEMENT AND STAFF FOR THE LOVE OF GODS. YOU ARE KILLING THE GAME! riot probably gets the least $ per player out of any game. The only thing they sell are skins, compared to any other p2win game, theres a big difference. So I wouldn't say thay have THAT much to invest.
zlajo (EUNE)
: More options for supports first buy
> [{quoted}](name=zlajo,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=elP4TVf0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-28T11:13:55.552+0000) > I want **like other lanes** to have more options. apc {{item:1056}} adc {{item:1055}} tank {{item:1054}} or {{item:2033}} jungle {{item:1041}} or {{item:1039}} so many options.....
loldg (EUW)
: It's pretty dumb yeah. I also don't understand why you're forced to pick at least 2 roles. It should be an option. If you want short queues then you can pick more roles. If prefer to play a single role and are prepared to wait, that should be an option. I don't really see the sense in making players play a role they don't want to play and not doing well on it, or making them feel a need to dodge.
> [{quoted}](name=loldg,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oWcEVQdx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-15T00:53:46.464+0000) > > It's pretty dumb yeah. I also don't understand why you're forced to pick at least 2 roles. It should be an option. If you want short queues then you can pick more roles. If prefer to play a single role and are prepared to wait, that should be an option. I don't really see the sense in making players play a role they don't want to play and not doing well on it, or making them feel a need to dodge. its usually the issue for mid players ONLY. another role, I just select mid as secondary and always get my pref choice. or fill....
mythsealaes (EUNE)
: aphelios and controls
so im not the only one. from the first game it felt to me they got his 2 abilities backwards, I auto press Q when i want to swap weapons, and W when i want to use a skill. Np will get use to it.
Septembre (EUW)
: Why Do We Lose LP With an AFK?
> [{quoted}](name=Septembre,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=H4Uad98w,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-15T04:23:29.317+0000) > First blood against the enemy team before a player has comes back or a disconnect will prevent a /remake vote. Incorrect.
Uhto (EUW)
: account banned 3 years ago
> [{quoted}](name=Uhto,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=c1p2dIKA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-12-05T18:41:57.137+0000) >Reformed {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: About Lucian build
Bork is good against tanks ONLY. The item is designed to help deal more dmg to them (%dmg) and help kite them(slow), if enemies don't have tanks, there are better options {{item:3087}} {{item:3046}} or even {{item:3142}} .
Ardyn IV (EUW)
: Can we get a Thresh VFX update?
sure, after malphite, olaf, tf, trist, soraka, sivir, alistar, singed, mumy, rammus, anivia and blitz.
: An ability on 4 second cooldown that does 30% of max health damage, really? Also camille is not your usual assassin, she is a fighter, like riven, and should be able to excel in 1v1's, especially when she is ahead. For example, I have no problems fighting Garen, Illaoi, hell even Darius isn't that hard when you are 2 levels and 1 item ahead. But Mundo? Impossible. I can't actually think of anyone that can stop him in a 1v1. This champion is like a nasus but he doesn't even need stacks...
> [{quoted}](name=MiladojkaYouneed,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Wl7RUj5H,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-01T02:44:11.378+0000) > > An ability on 4 second cooldown that does 30% of max health damage, really? > Also camille is not your usual assassin, she is a fighter, like riven, and should be able to excel in 1v1's, especially when she is ahead. For example, I have no problems fighting Garen, Illaoi, hell even Darius isn't that hard when you are 2 levels and 1 item ahead. But Mundo? Impossible. I can't actually think of anyone that can stop him in a 1v1. This champion is like a nasus but he doesn't even need stacks... look. camille sucks vs tanks in general. And especially mundo, since he has sustain and excells at melee fights. You kill mundo by kiting him.not Fighing mundo in melee range is stupid. {{item:3065}} is not useless vs camille, btw. it gives HP, and A LOT OF SUSTAIN, especially because his 1st item was {{item:3083}} , since warmogs gives a lot of regen, which is boosted by {{item:3065}}.
: How can a system predict your team will be bad enough to ensure you don't go much over 50% win rate? Anyway, with the actual punish system, where giving up is 100% free, being afk farming is 100%, int. feeding is 100%...I guess it is not that hard to flag that "kind of ppl" and put them on team with high win rate to be able to lower it. What brings me back to my number 1 concern in RANKED games, that's toxicity.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkGargos,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=r0xLe3Gu,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-18T11:28:16.226+0000) > > How can a system predict your team will be bad enough to ensure you don't go much over 50% win rate? > > Anyway, with the actual punish system, where giving up is 100% free, being afk farming is 100%, int. feeding is 100%...I guess it is not that hard to flag that "kind of ppl" and put them on team with high win rate to be able to lower it. > > What brings me back to my number 1 concern in RANKED games, that's toxicity. Winrate is related to the champion, its possible to have 75% wr on zed and 30% wr on ahri. How is the gamme supposed to predict what theyre gonna pick? as for trolls/afks, they do get flagged, and they do get punished. Sure the system sucks at it, but i can guarantee they don't allow trolls to troll intentionally to %%%% up your games. %%%% win streak will end eventually, just like your lose streak. Its just the matter of when, and riot has nothing to do with it. 5 games enemies have trolls - you win, 4 games you have trolls, you lose. You get 1 win extra by default, assuming you don't troll yourself.
: You know that all the rules are MUCH harsher at the beginning of an account? You know that the rules are much harsher on smurfs/second accounts, if the first account has already been punished?
> [{quoted}](name=Gnominator,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zUQnGlsu,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-17T15:40:15.972+0000) > > You know that all the rules are MUCH harsher at the beginning of an account? > You know that the rules are much harsher on smurfs/second accounts, if the first account has already been punished? how does riot know what his main is, if its a smurf and if he has been punished? Riots policy has always been to avoid IP tracking/bans, its why nobody has ever got an IP ban. but ill agree that on new accounts the punishments are harsher, ive seen riot say it somewhere.
Jushuu (EUW)
: You just die and get flamed by your entire team because you lagged for a second, then eventually lose the game {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sonaakii,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=dzaeHAjt,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-17T12:30:52.316+0000) > > lagged for a second 15seconds*
Show more

Idgaf I am iron

Level 174 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion