Rioter Comments
: I wish Pyke had chromas for his base skin
Pyke does not deserve base skin chromas EVERYONE deserves base skin chromas.
Laysson (EUW)
: Pyke
{{champion:157}} says hi
: Xerath does have range but can be dodged. LeBlanc I can agree on since she can one shot anyone with that high mobility. Neeko is more on the meh territory, not OP but not underpowered. Malphite is annoying cause of his AP build, cause shouldn't he be a tank since he is a living mountain? Shaco is OP cause he has a long range jump with invisibility on it aswell and like you said, his traps are OP. Plusthat dagger that deals more damage if you are running from him. And like you said Vayne aswell. Yes I can agree that those champions are Over Powered, Neeko is still okay. But Annie has been one of thye most OP characters ever since LoL started. I am honestly glad I never got experience the horror those people went through, but that horror still seemed to continue when I joined. Annie is one of those champions who is OP because once she gets to a certain level and/or gets a specific item, she deals so much damage that {{item:3102}} and {{item:3194}} at the same time won't save you... You're either someone who playes with premades or constantly gets teammates who actually take her down as a priority. So good for you for not hating her, but my hatred has been on ever sinced I started playing this game. She already broke me in the first few games, that is why I hate her.
> [{quoted}](name=TheBrokeRogue,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hy3IG9Ey,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T22:40:12.357+0000) > > Xerath does have range but can be dodged. LeBlanc I can agree on since she can one shot anyone with that high mobility. Neeko is more on the meh territory, not OP but not underpowered. > Malphite is annoying cause of his AP build, cause shouldn't he be a tank since he is a living mountain? Shaco is OP cause he has a long range jump with invisibility on it aswell and like you said, his traps are OP. Plusthat dagger that deals more damage if you are running from him. And like you said Vayne aswell. > Yes I can agree that those champions are Over Powered, Neeko is still okay. But Annie has been one of thye most OP characters ever since LoL started. I am honestly glad I never got experience the horror those people went through, but that horror still seemed to continue when I joined. Annie is one of those champions who is OP because once she gets to a certain level and/or gets a specific item, she deals so much damage that {{item:3102}} and {{item:3194}} at the same time won't save you... > You're either someone who playes with premades or constantly gets teammates who actually take her down as a priority. So good for you for not hating her, but my hatred has been on ever sinced I started playing this game. She already broke me in the first few games, that is why I hate her. The single biggest reason I think annie is not a competetive pick is because the enemy can always see when her next ability will provide a stun - you get a visible purple indication near her health bar. This means she can’t catch her enemies off guard. There is a lot of counterplay to annie now If she was not even allowed to do some decent damage her winrate would be lower than that of kalista. I think her movespeed buff on her shield helped her a tiny bit but not enough. I mean I do realise everyone has a champion they find annoying and really dislike but you should be reasonable about her weaknesses. Annie is an iconic champion who has been in this game forever she is here to stay.
: Why can not we see in which champ we got a chest in ranked?
Why do you feel you need to play RANKED to earn your chest? Is that not kind of selfish?
: I'm more concerned for you since you don't think Annie is OP. Then do tell. Who is OP?
> [{quoted}](name=TheBrokeRogue,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hy3IG9Ey,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-02T18:08:18.422+0000) > > I'm more concerned for you since you don't think Annie is OP. Then do tell. Who is OP? Okay I shall elaborate Do you know how easy annie is to kill? How SHORT her ability cast ranges are compared to other AP spellcasters? She is one of the easiest to kill champions in the game because she has to be close and personal to do damage she has a minor shield for defence That is it. Other mages have insanely high range {{champion:101}} high mobility with dashes {{champion:7}} or can use invisibility and mindgames to trick their oponents {{champion:518}} . This is a case of L2P. Annie is a stomper in iron and bronze because she can last hit minions well. That is it. Everywhere else she is a liability I am not surprised she does not see ANY use in High plat and above. Which champions are overpowered? oKay you seem interested I will tell you: {{champion:54}} - will be nerfed obviously as he is OBJECTIVELY overperforming {{champion:35}} he has been made much easier than he needs to be with his annoying trap buffs, {{champion:67}} she can die 20 times with 0 kills and she will Still kill ANYONE due to 14%maxhealth TRUE damage - no other adc has such a safety net. You may concern for me all you want but like claiming Annie is overpowered it is an ignorant and foolish thing to do.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=TheBrokeRogue,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hy3IG9Ey,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-28T16:52:57.697+0000) > > You want an entitled brat? Here is a perfect example. The brat would whine about getting the thing they got and then demand something in return of equal value. As in, another champion with few of the skins that belong to that champion or the skins of another champion. And they would make sure it's the most expensive champion and skins. > > I don't want anything, I just want Annie out of my character selection because now any Annie skin I get from re-rolling, I will never be able to get rid of. I could literally use all that orange essence for some other skins or for re-rolls. Cause now I have a character who's entire existence is nothing but a waste of space and I can't get rid of it. > Oh and by the way. My hatred towards Annie and many other OP characters is on a level you could never imagine. And hope that you never get to see it.... You think Annie is OP? oh boy i am actually concerned.
Shrekler (EUW)
: Can we finally buff Yasuo?
{{champion:48}} post {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l60MnDJklnM
Immort4l (EUNE)
: ok dude first of all. Coqueror is probably the most balanced rune in the game. Second coqueror is the only thing that stop tanks from just going full armor against ad teamcomps, Third the tanks are bad because mages are op at the time and they have no counter in items yet. Maybe before you speak about something try to look at it from different perspective. Also from this post you seem to not play any champions that are running conqueror. Try it and see how bad it is early game {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Immort4l,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZaiIwBko,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-20T10:19:59.853+0000) > > ok dude first of all. Coqueror is probably the most balanced rune in the game. > Second coqueror is the only thing that stop tanks from just going full armor against ad teamcomps, > Third the tanks are bad because mages are op at the time and they have no counter in items yet. > > Maybe before you speak about something try to look at it from different perspective. > Also from this post you seem to not play any champions that are running conqueror. Try it and see how bad it is early game > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Sorry for your loss. You will have to find another cheap mechanic to abuse from now on to be able to win games it seems. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
kamptrollen (EUNE)
: Banned for typing kiss in danish
I strongly think most people who try to explain away the fact that they wrote the worst imaginable thing in league of legends are well aware of the meaning of the acronym. Some people who have received a penalty for that offence claim they said “keep youself safe” but that is not fooling anyone.
: Thought I Could Handle It
Know that unlike IRL bullies (abominations who deserve eternal torment in purgatory) the toxicity and evil in league of legends is not on a personal level. The flamers dont know who you are. Most flamers are just frustrated children who have not mastered the art of self control and anger management when the game does not go their way and they for some reason only know how to blame anyone but themselves.
: mini rework for Annie
Same with garen. Very easy yet predictable and has no value in high elo as other chanpions have way more mobility and outplay potential. It is a shame demacia’s greatest warrior is nothing more than an ezmode beyblade.
JustClone (EUNE)
: I can only teach you the tricks to deal with him. It is your decision if you are going to keep complaining or simply learn. Good luck, son.
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jM87Oej0,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-10-29T12:21:02.753+0000) > > I can only teach you the tricks to deal with him. > It is your decision if you are going to keep complaining or simply learn. > > Good luck, son. Basic behavioral manners seem to not be something you have mastered. you provided nothing of value and went for ad hominum that is immature and shows lack of knowledge... I am going to wish you good luck in life. It seems you need it more than i do.
JustClone (EUNE)
: {{item:3364}} ?
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=jM87Oej0,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-29T09:12:59.155+0000) > > {{item:3364}} ? Yes becauae that thing has the same cooldown as shaco’s boxes? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
kiwishrew (EUW)
: Justwantssecks
> [{quoted}](name=kiwishrew,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AZvioRgE,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-10-29T03:16:15.255+0000) > > Justwantssecks Tinder is for that this is just creepy.
x LMFAO x (EUW)
: LF a Girl Duo Partner Gold Elo
I mean you Reeeeealy should not judge people by sheer chromosomes alone.
Rioter Comments
: Question about malphite.
AP Zac can kind of do the very same thing? on a much shorter cooldown? Zac e = Malph ult
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: No please oh god please No NOOOOOOOOOOO
> [{quoted}](name=Ilovemobas,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=pEr9qUgL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-10-28T01:09:34.290+0000) > > No please oh god please No No NOOOOOOOOOOO
Ratatouka (EUW)
: make teemo able to laugh when he's dead
No please oh god please No NOOOOOOOOOOO
Rioter Comments
: Please isn't there some kind of voting we can make to ask them overall to change this ? I really rather have a random legendary skin at least better than having this ! I even would prefer demoting to silver just to not get it xD
> [{quoted}](name=iRend Spears,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bjLK7IFH,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-10-24T17:51:29.983+0000) > > Please isn't there some kind of voting we can make to ask them overall to change this ? I really rather have a random legendary skin at least better than having this ! I even would prefer demoting to silver just to not get it xD You dont have to use it (I cant see myself doing that).
: What did you get from tenth gift ( Random legendary permanent ) ?
I got a glorified chroma (old legendary skin not up to today’s standards for legendary skin) It is called firefighter Tristana and it is pretty much just normal tristana.
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: Teemo is the best most pure character in league of legends
My boi has gained quite some muscles and somehow Annie has the magic to summon him now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4l1ER3fWmU
Immort4l (EUNE)
: ok dude first of all. Coqueror is probably the most balanced rune in the game. Second coqueror is the only thing that stop tanks from just going full armor against ad teamcomps, Third the tanks are bad because mages are op at the time and they have no counter in items yet. Maybe before you speak about something try to look at it from different perspective. Also from this post you seem to not play any champions that are running conqueror. Try it and see how bad it is early game {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Immort4l,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZaiIwBko,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-20T10:19:59.853+0000) > > ok dude first of all. Coqueror is probably the most balanced rune in the game. > Second coqueror is the only thing that stop tanks from just going full armor against ad teamcomps, > Third the tanks are bad because mages are op at the time and they have no counter in items yet. > > Maybe before you speak about something try to look at it from different perspective. > Also from this post you seem to not play any champions that are running conqueror. Try it and see how bad it is early game > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Rioter Comments
SpicyPyke (EUNE)
: Why is unranked SO MUCH more toxic than a ranked
umm are we playing the same game here? The ONLY thing chat is used for in ranked games is to annoy and tilt the enemy players or blame/flame teammates.
: Nearly everyone in Plat/Gold is like "I am god and u 4 are apes".
The people with this attitude are in platinum and Diamond 4. Most people in gold behave quite well from what I have gathered.
Erycus (EUW)
: 9.20 - Garen E @TotalDamageIsolated@
I noticed it too. It is pretty satisfying i work on programming in real life it reminds me of my work {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Rioter Comments
Èto (EUNE)
: 3 MORE OPEN SPOTS FOR CLASH TEAM gold and up
Plat 1 player here I would like to participate
Havoc VX (EUW)
: Why do I feel so satisfied whenever an Akali player loses lane and loses game?
Statistically that happens quite often as akali has low win%. {{champion:92}} is the true abomination in this game. I dont understand why she NEEDS THREE dashes, bonus damage after every ability cast, shield, insta aoe stun, no mana management issues and a damage and range boost as an ultimate as well as a reliable execute skillshot.
: Can this TERRIBLE game client be fixed? Black screen, then game doesn't load.
——> Settings. Choose close client during gameplay + low spec mode. Solves those issue in MANY cases.
: You got downvoted cause you didnt Say anythibg to defend your statement. I explained why even vayne cannot kill Nasus when you Just said something like "vayne counters Nasus and that's it" I proved that you are wrong. That's it.
> [{quoted}](name=UnluckyAkaDucky,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=hYtFE2J4,comment-id=000400010000,timestamp=2019-06-01T18:29:34.013+0000) > > You got downvoted cause you didnt Say anythibg to defend your statement. I explained why even vayne cannot kill Nasus when you Just said something like "vayne counters Nasus and that's it" I proved that you are wrong. That's it. Nasus is melee with 0 mobility (he has to be VERY CLOSE to land his slow if you let him get close it is YOUR fault as player) vayne is ranged with lots of range AND TRUE DAMAGE as well as dash and invisibility. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}. Keep believing that nonsense but i am sorry it is simply wrong. statistics are on my side here as well as research. Nasus is objectively a very easy to play around and predictable champion. L2P issue.
Anoligarh (EUW)
: People who were bronze/silver for a long time, what changed and how did you climb?
Understand the importance of objectives > champion kills. Warding and getting as many minion last hits as possible are all crucial for climbing. You **have** to pick a carry champion - someone who can take matters into your own hands if your team wont be able to fight of the enemy team well. For me that champion is Pyke (yes as support the way Riot wants us to play him) but there are many other good champions like that such as strong fighter top laners such as jax or kled, assasins (though quite hard to play well at times) or adc champions.
Addrifix (EUNE)
: Teemo name suggestions
"Blowgunfurry" idk many good names for teemo xd
: Sion is neither good nor really bad he is a pick that can work but not the best when it comes to meta due to being very overnerfed from competetive play and conqueror holding down tanks quite a bit right now. Also tank items are nerfed and tanks aren't really good right now because bruisers can do everything they can in pretty much better.
> [{quoted}](name=PaG VentusKing,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tEu3oAne,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-29T18:48:03.515+0000) > > Sion is neither good nor really bad he is a pick that can work but not the best when it comes to meta due to being very overnerfed from competetive play and conqueror holding down tanks quite a bit right now. Also tank items are nerfed and tanks aren't really good right now because bruisers can do everything they can in pretty much better. Absolutely i mean Mordekaiser is like a true copy of Sion only much stronger and capable of destroying the enemy team reliably. Think about it : his q is very similar to sion q slams enemies in front of him for damage except it is instant and does huge damage to single target his w is similar too a huge shield that can also be converted into healing and sion also has a shield on w. E is a pull ability which is better than sion's short range slow but both a linear skillshots. Not to mention the game changung ultimate that allows mordekaiser to 1v2 - trap the weakest enemy first, kill him then use the stats gained from the victim to win a fight against the other enemy as well for an easy 2v1.
: definitely get the blood moon skin, but its obvious that project pyke is better because project pyke is a legendary skin, and blood moon pyke is an epic skin ]besides, its very hard to get a new legendary skin out of a skin shard
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RuqIrEwc,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-07T10:13:44.009+0000) > > definitely get the blood moon skin, but its obvious that project pyke is better because project pyke is a legendary skin, and blood moon pyke is an epic skin > ]besides, its very hard to get a new legendary skin out of a skin shard Thank you for the advice. You are right. I was extremely lucky to get an epic skin for pyke and I love the champion. I cant afford to wait years or all eternity for a skin so rare I might never unlock it unless I pay which i wont over a video game that is supposed to be free. I only need 200 orange essence now. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: i don't play support at all, but my first three games as nautilus i got an S. in fact, its a lot harder to get an S as something such as akali or katarina because you have to play near perfect
> [{quoted}](name=legacy dude,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=F5hPE3t2,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-09-29T12:33:23.594+0000) > > i don't play support at all, but my first three games as nautilus i got an S. in fact, its a lot harder to get an S as something such as akali or katarina because you have to play near perfect enhancer supports - soraka and lulu were the champions i was trying to get S for. Getting s on naitilus is not that bad i agree. In fact him and pyke were my tryhard champions in ranked because of their playmaking potential.
Rioter Comments
: Kled is balanced
Here is how to counter kled... If he is fed DONT FIGHT HIM WITHOUT BACKUP and save your crowd control for when skarl ditches him. This way he cant get enough skarl courage to remount fast enough. Also you can anticipate and DOGDE bear trap on a rope and always back off when kled enters his stabby stabby 4 combo rage attack (w) which you can easily tell from his unenhanced auto attacks due to the attack animation. Try these things and come back and tell.me what you found...
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: If he is so pure then where is his Star Guardian skin? 🌟{{champion:17}} 🌟
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VWIEE7tE,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-13T07:11:44.244+0000) > > If he is so pure then where is his Star Guardian skin? > > 🌟{{champion:17}} 🌟 Rito plz we need dat skin for Teemo.
: i really dont deserve this. -17lp because i could not 1v5
I gave up on blitzcrank and started playing pyke for good in ranked. why? Because i can reliably cause chaos and remove threats so that my team can win teamfights and secure those key objectives and towers. If you want to prove you are better than your current rank pick a carry worthy champion and get youself out. Don’t expect others to do it for you.
Rioter Comments
: Drunk players in ranked games
Saying “i am drunk” is basically just a poor attempt to be cute and funny. It is hardly the case in truth.
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: Jax or Yi. The only thing keeping them at a reasonable balance level is their melee range.
> [{quoted}](name=VIT Laati,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=089ToEG9,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-08T18:41:04.054+0000) > > Jax or Yi. > > The only thing keeping them at a reasonable balance level is their melee range. Kayle at lvl 16 = jax with long range and a taric ultimate without cast delay.
: Stop having MMR low enough that it hovers around the default MMR new players are assigned when they first play ranked (around silver 3-1) and you won't see them anymore.
> [{quoted}](name=Nightangael,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=1rtj3Eql,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-09T16:22:03.272+0000) > > Stop having MMR low enough that it hovers around the default MMR new players are assigned when they first play ranked (around silver 3-1) and you won't see them anymore. Does not help. Players in platinum 1 ish are really low skill too.
: I agree. {{champion:157}} is missing his deletion.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=smgJN0vQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-09-09T15:05:29.965+0000) > > I agree. {{champion:157}} is missing his deletion. Truer words have never been said. Funny thing I wrote the very same thing however only salty {{champion:157}} babies read my post and downvoted me heh.
Rioter Comments
: When do you think humans will become immortal?
Nature **never** intended for us to be immortal. I dont believe in magic nor in immortality. We will undoubtly become older though in general over the years. Time has taught us that for sure. I really feel sorry for you downvoter(s) but I am stating a fact. If you suddenly believe the colour of the sky during the day is green does that make it green in truth? - no it is still blue that can’t be changed it is a fact.
Show more

Ilovemobas

Level 309 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion