Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: If you think riot is a terrible company, you don't know a lot of companies.
If you think riot is not a terrible company, then u probably haven't played other games
: not only what?
it s not only my problem, a lot of people are on my opinion
: That's your problem then
: nah fam, they're not
you can't make me believe that
Rioter Comments
: Stuck on authenticating, suggestions?
Riot is just a horrible company that has always problems in their game.....And it s always eune the one server that is affected....................
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Proof that intentional feeding detection does not work via in-game reporting.
So so so so agree with you !!! I have inters every game or almost every in normals but by inter i mean 2 25 or stuff like that and nothing.. They play,they have fun and ruin people's games. GG riot continue to ban people for sayin to someone that he is an idiot and don't ban someoene who destroys the game ....
: yeah, it sucks. it happens, and he probably get banned if he continues to die 24 times in one game. be patient.
He is not the only problem. He is one of the many that do this. But people are not that dumb, they troll you but build the essential items and it actually works...... {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
That is s a different case. Loook my history if you want to see what i am talking about. He was a second jungler ?? Idk, ban system sucks. I ve been banned in euw for 14 days for saying that someone is bad and stuff like that not at all so offensive while someone who ruins the game and says to the enemy where are we in what bush or etc and not getting punished, well gg riot. Great ban system
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Because you probably lose lot of games. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
hahahahha if i lose i get more xp than from a victory :DDDDD No jokes ! When i win i think i get less xp than a defeat
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: champion capsules are earned every time you level up. If you don't get them it means you've been cut off from free rewards for some reason
Yes I know. Of I get them but I m interested what do you get if you are honor lvl 3+. Nothing?
Rioter Comments
JustClone (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YmoRPaEM,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-07-13T13:35:43.156+0000) > > While this is true, you can take summon aerie to double the speed your getting your transformation... so at least in my experience of top lane kayn you get your transformation avalible at 8 mins in a regular game, 12 if you got the wrong one... which is roughly as fast as a jungle kayn getting to choose which one he gets first. > > And his Q doesn’t matter... you max W and use that as waveclear and poke. WHAT W POKE? The 700 range one with the hour long cast time that freezes you at one spot? Are you sure we are talking about the same champion?
He is right. I max W too. Everyone who play him on solo lane max w. Way more dmg and easy farm
: i played him on mid couple of times,take W first level,max W,as soon as they get close to farm poke them with W [that way u will get form] if ur mid is ranged and u want Rhaast,roam to lane that has meele champ top or meele support. i use Q to dodge abilities,if i play against zed i start doran's shield,whenever he drops W and starts to EQ [WEQ] combo me,i just Q in side and he misses everything,if he ults me i ult him so i dodge.he may always be good it just depends on how u play him
Yes i max w and when i do W, Q auto and it's pretty much over if he has no escape
Rioter Comments
: That’s common for any new champion or rework... everybody wants to play them so their popularity goes through the roof... just gotta wait for their popularity to die down first (personally I avoid draft pick and just play ARAM when new champions are released for the first few days, gives the popularity a chance to die down a bit. And yeah you might like the current Akali... doesn’t change the fact that she really needs this rework... you might like new Akali even more, you might not... reworks are always a gamble and any given main has a chance to loose their main champion... doesn’t alter how important they are.
Yes thx for the advice man, you are right.As far as i saw aatrox and other reworked champs were often picked or banned for 1,2,3 weeks as i said and after that everyone forgot them. People started again with zed,yasuo,lee. I only know that these 3 no matter what will always be the most played or banned champs(lee rarely banned in my games) but the other 2 always pick/ban
: atm from what i experiance Ekko is broken as hell if the player knows how to use him.
Yes ekko is pretty good, but some people told me that he is not a good duelist because of his slow abilities
: Which ever one you enjoy and are best at... that’s the most important thing. Also be wary of maining Akali... she is next on the rework list with her VGU coming within a month or two at most... and as it’s a VGU we have no idea how much her kit will change or if you will still enjoy or be good at her afterwards... so committing to Akali now might backfire greatly.
I really like this akali right now. She is fun to play and hearing that she is going to be reworked is not the best thing i could hear :D :/ Most reworked champions as i noticed in draft mode are banned or picked ( i can't decide if it is only in the 1,2 weeks after the champ is reworked) but it d be annoying. For example aatrox,before 2,3 days every game on draft pick someone wanted to play aatrox and from the other team someone picked him :D.So that's why i don't want to rework akali :/
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
WøOxer (EUW)
: 810 BE is still too low. 1250 should be minimum and average ~1700.
He didn't say 810 BE every single time. It depends,sometimes you may get a lot more. At least i undestood it like that ;D
Smerk (EUW)
: You will be surprised how many people spend money on champions, not everyone wants to grind. And yes, after level 30 you'll be getting champion shards on level ups, it will be random, but you'll never get less than 810 BE worth of shards or raw essence
Wow, that sounds pretty interesting
SODXI (EUNE)
: I have bought 2 champs once. Don't just assume you know better than Riot how to run their business. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Hahaha no one talks about riot here i m saying that the people i know all of them never bough a champion with RP {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
Smerk (EUW)
: It's not supposed to be easy. Riot earn money by selling champions for RP. Although to make you feel better it gets a bit easier once you reach level 30, you'll get more BE on level ups compared to what you get now.
Not rly like no one will buy champ for RP. People use it for special capsules or chests skins,wards. Anyways, are you sure that after lvl30 you gain more BE ?
Rioter Comments
hakas123 (EUW)
: afet champ select i can't play it just says crash dump and reconect and over and over again i can't pat league anymore
Make a discussion aand someone can help you especially if someone had the same problem
Rioter Comments
: PROBLEM !!
There s nothing you can do mate. Riot has a problem that can't fix and god knows when it will be fixed. We just have to waiting no other choice...
Rioter Comments
CroAkali (EUNE)
: Same here,but when i reopened client first i get msg unknown Direct x error has ocurred ... After tht client is opened and writed reconnect (i didnt started new game) and when i click reconnect and connection fail ... It would be nice if someone write when this is repaired
Probably not soon, it s like this for 2 hours or it can be even more. I don't think riot will fix it soon {{sticker:sg-shisa}}
GirlLegend (EUNE)
: thats nice but right now I dont care about stats from finished games and I think I speak for all: WE WANT TO PLAY!
I agreee probably like almost everyone. Just repair the game so we can start another one it s been like hours since it happened and still no results..
: at this point is just better to quit the game.
League is not what it used to be. Now is a big or if i can say a huge JOKE full of bugs crashes and stuff like that
Vulturie (EUNE)
: Stuck in a game
Same mate............ i m even now trying to leave it but nothing happens
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: If you still have access to your old email then this can be done very easily right there. Click on your name in the top right corner -> settings and change email there. You'll need to enter verification code to access this page, it will be sent to your old email. If you don't have access to that email anymore then you'll have to contact support
Thx a lot mate. I ve managed to do that. I somehow did it i found my old email got the password and now i ve changed it. {{sticker:draven-pose}}
Show more

ImDominating221

Level 68 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion