: I would like everyone to stop saying EZ
> [{quoted}](name=XL BENCH PRESS,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=W7c8ibGW,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-09T10:35:02.044+0000) > > Please don't say the match was EZ whether it was EZ or not. I don't even care if you are trying to talk to Ezreal whilst abbreviating his name. Write his name in full or I will report your ass for harassment. > > I am not a sensitive snowflake and I am not bad at league I am actually really tough IRL I just get triggered and i don't need to git gud just plz don't say ez or I will die a horrible and sarcastic death > > I want Riot to make bannable the following: > > **EZ > Easy > Ezreal > SirchEz > Ezekiel ** > **The individual letters E and Z by themselves ** > > and no flashing mastery that makes me an angery shibe ezy
: another discussion about "ez"
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8bxHqpdx,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-09T07:48:37.484+0000) > > so, i noticed there is a little controversy about the misuse of this word > with this post i want to address some points made by guys that think along the lines of > > "if you're bothered by people saying ez you're an oversensitive snowflake" > "you're too sensitive for the real world" > > i don't agree to that, actually i'm more triggered by some idiot saying ez compared to another l9 wannabe kid that keep telling my family to get cancer and shit > > i swear, stuff like "ez" tilt me way more than any k-y-s racial/homophobic slur or whatever > > i tell you what: in real world nobody but real pricks that gets frowned upon pretty much everyone would show such disrespect toward an opponent, in every competitive scenario you can imagine > > also, i can handle ingame banter, like saying ez during a trade or teamfight, that fits the idea of phsycological warfare and could make sense, but just saying it at the end of the game, it just means you're a prick , and yes, it get real %%%%ing annoying really fast. > > at the end of the day, i consider words like "ez" or "u bad" the emblem of poor sportmanship and so the proof of you being the degenerate you are. > > meanwhile if you're the type of guy that tells other people online to get raped/cancer/throat slitted or whatever, you're just a socially awkward sad individual, you're not even in my radar, i can't be triggered by such a socially disabled guy > > a little poll now because i like them ez !!!
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: TO EVERYONE WHO SAYS EZ
EZ GAME EZ LIFE
: > [{quoted}](name=The Hustler,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yQpN9yET,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T16:16:12.777+0000) > > Why does it have to be a game ban and not a chat ban ? Because perma chat bans were tried and didn't work.
> [{quoted}](name=IM Bula Bula,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yQpN9yET,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-02T16:24:22.896+0000) > > Because perma chat bans were tried and didn't work. actually the chat ban did what was meant to do, to restrict the chat of the players, if they then decide to troll then they should deserve higher punishment, but i guess people like you keep saing the mantra "yeah they did but didnt work.." the problem with riot is that they punish people the same which is not what it should be. you abuse the chat = less chat for you you abuse the gameplay =less game play for you **not** you abuse the gameplay = take that chat ban ( which was the chat ban experiment) this is the problem with their punishment if they separate it, it would be way better you cant punish killer and a car thief the same penalty, you punish them by their actions, you do not say "well both things are bad .... let's give them dead sentence"
signedL (EUW)
: >atleast have the human decency to not actually wish death over a video game.
> [{quoted}](name=signedL,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UwpJNzjb,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-02T08:28:23.874+0000) > > the problem with the current system is that, not only the people that wish dead are punished , tons are punished for being just negative and not shitting positive vibes all around the place.
: In game toxicity creates most of the time chat-related toxicity.
Hallelujah !!!! People ( rito too) focus on chat so much, it seems like the chat is more important than the game itself.... and i just cant wait too see people write stuff like , "you are wrong, you must fart rainbows 24-7 in chat and never use negative words, cuz words are bad and no one cant stop meany words and people using bad words are bad and deserve perma ban" "words hurt more than trolls, but we cant use the mute button so riot better take care for them nasty bad words users" "how there you say ez when i lose the game, you deserve your account deleted" "how dare you say that this guy is troll and have 0-13-1, you deserve ban not the poor little thing, that had a bad game " rito logic is like: lcs game play = matters the rest of the word game play = do not matter, only chat matters
Mason (EUW)
: After 6 years of never getting any sorts of bans, I just got perma banned.
Riot, does not care about the players. If they did cared , they wouldn't make such a BS system and let it be. The current system and pema banning solves absolutely nothing, it just create more and more toxicity. You get permabanned , the support will tell you yeah man it's good just make another account, cuz perma banning you means we dont want you, but we still want your wallet so, you are welcome. if player lose years of collecting champs, icons and whatnot, they may get even angrier and with the new account they lose less, so why would they care = they get more toxic. they can solve the problem with toxicity, by just removing the chat, now there are million ways to communicate without using the chat. What is the point of the chat anyway if everyone tells you ( even riot) to just /fullmute everyone every game.
: League (at least EUW) has become **significantly** more toxic in season 9 (and 8). I don't really know why exactly, but sadly it's a thing. It never used to be this bad. I've never used the mute function this often.
> [{quoted}](name=NewDragongamesnl,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=8rrA0pWb,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2019-06-26T19:20:37.441+0000) > > League (at least EUW) has become **significantly** more toxic in season 9 (and 8). I don't really know why exactly, but sadly it's a thing. It never used to be this bad. I've never used the mute function this often. i can tell you why, because the amazing automated ban hammer( system) works amazing and is perfect and the system is actually learning and is getting better every season. /s
quibstab (EUW)
: i would like to know what makes someone stop playing and start typing toxic comments
i usually did my best, no matter what i type in chat , but hey , lol is not how good you try, it is what you write, i can spam ff15 all game long and still i focus 100% on the game and do my best. But as i said , no one care how much you try, now it is what you write.
op adc (EUW)
: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE BEHAVIOUR SYSTEM !!!!
If they remove the chat, the perma banned players will be like 0%, because who will they ban then?, not the trolls obviously, so they need the chat, so they can tell everyone that they are fighting against the toxic players and the bs they always say.
: Vital message to Riot: Can I get injustice? What is going on with this Player Behaviour system???
My honest opinion is that, people shouldn't be permaban for using the stupid chat, other people have mute and all the control to listen or not what you want to say. Maybe only the extreme cases, like wishing death and stuff to people, but getting the ban hammer because you were mildly toxic after 14 day ban... this is just .... and meanwhile all the trolls do what they want, for hundred of games without being punished. The current system is just an excuse for riot to say"hey, we have our system to fight the bad guys, our environment is getting more and more toxic, but hey we have our system that bans people, so we are golden" I really do not think that they care enough for the players to try and fix the punishing system.
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: Hit the Hate
Permanently banning accounts solves absolutely nothing in this game, especially when you get banned for using the chat( and not even for the worst cases, where you wish someone dead, ill or etc) it just create more and more toxicity. The sad part is that using the chat right now is considered the biggest crime, you can troll as much as you want, you can destroy people games, but say something mildly negative and you risk a punishment, such a BS.
: Unbanning reformed players.
> [{quoted}](name=James Ganko,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lamunR66,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-03T11:22:09.459+0000) > > Hello fellow summoners! > > Is there any chance for reformed players to get their permabanned account back? > I got banned on my old account back in 2015 for flaming consistently. I was a lot younger back then and quite a bit more stupid and i realise that that's not an excuse but it puts things in to context. I invested quite a bit of money in this account (€1200). > After the ban i took a year break from league and then leveled up this new account. I have had a clean record ever since. > > Riot has unbanned players like Tyler1 who have reformed, i was hoping i could have a chance at redemption. > > Would like to hear your opinions on this topic! Maybe with some luck a Riot Employee will see this post, so your upvotes would be greatly appreciated! > > Kind regards > James Ganko/Terror HC > EUW Riot does not believe in people and that they can change. No matter if you were loyal to them or if you invested money, they do not care. if the automated bot say you need to be perma banned, they do not care about anything out of that. The bot's word is the final verdict
Gèkkò (EUNE)
: Does riot ban trollers ?!
> [{quoted}](name=Gèkkò,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ToLFZgRt,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-15T16:22:59.259+0000) > > So i have had a couple of soft trollers (by that i mean dudes who pretend just to have a bad game the ones that feed and never come to teamfights) I always report them but i never got any feedback from it.... Is it just the system not well developed or riot doesnt care about game ruiners? They ban trolls, one in a leap year.
: Why are you guys so bad ? :(
> [{quoted}](name=KokuohKiller,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Gasm03EV,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-27T19:45:51.457+0000) > > I just don't get it please go see my last 3 losses and see what kind of teammates i have got. I mean last game my adc could not even press right click properly in every tf he was just randomly using spells, My jungle was running it down and my top was an none experienced singed. I managed to steal the Elder and the ebemy team was heading for Baron we all were going top stop them, unluckily xin died before we even arrive we all died and then i look at the map and singed was farming bot. I mean guys i am trying to win a 2v5 game at least be the bait. Come on if you dont want to win just play normals and troll The reason could be, taht riot usually punish people who play ranked seriously and want to win and get angry when they have apes for mates. trolls and people how dont give a Shi..lling about the game are pretty much what left. So, you can either join the not giving shi... and trolls or just get mad because of them.
Semirk0 (EUNE)
: I think it would not do anything. The support is refusing to tell em the exact reason why i am being suspended, They refuse to provide me with a replay. They even completely shut down the ticket i made about this question on support. After the ban i could get the replay but i believe riot is only able to ban you for your past 20 games but i am not quite sure. Anyways, i have been bullied, humiliated, judged by the support. I have nothing to do until the i get the replay and even then it will be all over. From what i am seeing i think i am done with this game. I've been playing this game since the winter in season 3. I got suspended and punished for the things i did in this game. But after being treated like this I had enough. Getting banned and not even being told what the ban is for just that is is deserved? please
> [{quoted}](name=Semirk0,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aNx3s1Ej,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-01-03T19:27:34.830+0000) > > I think it would not do anything. The support is refusing to tell em the exact reason why i am being suspended, They refuse to provide me with a replay. They even completely shut down the ticket i made about this question on support. After the ban i could get the replay but i believe riot is only able to ban you for your past 20 games but i am not quite sure. Anyways, i have been bullied, humiliated, judged by the support. I have nothing to do until the i get the replay and even then it will be all over. From what i am seeing i think i am done with this game. I've been playing this game since the winter in season 3. I got suspended and punished for the things i did in this game. But after being treated like this I had enough. Getting banned and not even being told what the ban is for just that is is deserved? please Yeah, i understand you, very rarely there is a decent support, that will take their time and try to answer your question and not the usual copy paste BS. Sometimes you feel like you are having conversation with a human being, that is genuine and nice, but most of the time, when i speak with riot support it feels like you are nothing for them, or just some number, that distract them form something more interesting. Any way, there is tons of games out there, go and enjoy yourself, being away from league is actually a good thing to do anyway. GL and HF
Semirk0 (EUNE)
: Yes it is a bullshit. Here is my [report card](https://imgur.com/a/fl4qKla). I was told by the support: "As my colleague mentioned, we have reviewed your case and deemed the 2 weeks suspension as being correctly placed for trolling/griefing and creating a bad experience for the other players." I've explained every play I remember from that game that could be seen as trolling behaviour. Ofc you don't have to believe me. I want to look at the replay. I want everybody to see what made them ban me. But they refuse to provide me with a replay of that game or clip that made them ban my account. If you have a way to obain the replay I will gladly watch it and learn what I did wrong to not do it again. But I honestly have no idea why I got banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Semirk0,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aNx3s1Ej,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-02T12:16:47.647+0000) > > Yes it is a bullshit. Here is my [report card](https://imgur.com/a/fl4qKla). I was told by the support: > > "As my colleague mentioned, we have reviewed your case and deemed the 2 weeks suspension as being correctly placed for trolling/griefing and creating a bad experience for the other players." > >. I want to look at the replay. I want everybody to see what made them ban me. But they refuse to provide me with a replay of that game or clip that made them ban my account. If you have a way to obain the replay I will gladly watch it and learn what I did wrong to not do it again. But I honestly have no idea why I got banned. You can have the replay yourself after the 14 day bay- i think it will be still there( not 100% sure), but after every game you have the replay in the game client, so after your suspension expire you can try and make a new topic with the replay or something.
DerPunkt (EUW)
: So at least in my country Happy tree friends was not allowed to air before 22 o'clock. Basically the time the PG 13 audience would not watch anymore. Same should be true for most countries. But yeah keep bashing politcal correctness since it fits your agenda so very well. I wanna se you telling every cashier that offends you by not scanning fast enough with a "get cancer and quite your job mo*on" That will bring you forward in live won't it? Harsh exaggeration aside. I am glad Riot just tries to bring the ingame chat to a level that is kinda similar to a normal workplace related atmosphere. Talk about what you plan, have a littel joke if you feel like it, but as soon as you let your frustration out you just should stop chatting. Thats all. Why is this such a hard concept to get? People wont get better by telling them they should stop die... thats like telling somebody with depression to try be happy. No thats not how it works! Just to clarify. I don't wish to offend you with my exaggeration. I bet you are a nice person but just harsh on the language. And you know what thats even OK as long is it only happens rarely. We all flip but we should at least try to stay calm and control our urges.
> [{quoted}](name=DerPunkt,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AhNPmP1b,comment-id=001000000000,timestamp=2018-12-31T15:35:51.641+0000) > > So at least in my country Happy tree friends was not allowed to air before 22 o'clock. Basically the time the PG 13 audience would not watch anymore. Same should be true for most countries. But yeah keep bashing politcal correctness since it fits your agenda so very well. League has the same age requirements. > I wanna se you telling every cashier that offends you by not scanning fast enough with a "get cancer and quite your job mo*on" That will bring you forward in live won't it? > > Harsh exaggeration aside. I am glad Riot just tries to bring the ingame chat to a level that is kinda similar to a normal workplace related atmosphere. Talk about what you plan, have a littel joke if you feel like it, but as soon as you let your frustration out you just should stop chatting. Thats all. Why is this such a hard concept to get? People wont get better by telling them they should stop die... thats like telling somebody with depression to try be happy. No thats not how it works! > > Just to clarify. I don't wish to offend you with my exaggeration. I bet you are a nice person but just harsh on the language. And you know what thats even OK as long is it only happens rarely. We all flip but we should at least try to stay calm and control our urges. Let me clarify something, because some times ( my fault) i cannot express myself as i would like so... Every time i say "defend" toxicity or flaming i alwasy say that"extreme" cases deserves punishment( wishihng dea, desease or describing graphic image or something), same as trolling and cheating and inting, this is the things taht deserves punishments, not the stupid things i see on this boards, like make "ëasy"bannable "or if you say "report x" this should be bannable and stuff like that, there was a guy taht got perma banned for explaining to his friends in Twisted treeline that he got punished for saing the 3 letter word and he got perma for that... i know this word is no no, but in that context it was pretty much not in some offensive way or something. so yeah, i got mad many times but never wish people to die or something like that, i am against that. And just about that cashier( it is exaggeration but still) , if they are slow it is ok, but if they are intentinally slow, then they will get their fair share of angry customers, same as the trolls in game. imagine this cashier is watching at you with a grin and take a 30-40-60 sec to mark 1 item and he jsut watch you and smile like a joker's cousin or something and keep doing that, do you think the people on the like will say yeah just chill, pretty much nope. This is the same as some moron come in your games and troll you cuz of reasons and now you cant tell him waht idiot he is because rito will punish you, this is why i am bad!! dont you think i do not want to spent my free time with a nice environment, but i cant, because trolsl feels like untouchable god and if you speak about riot's gods you get smite. In your example if you go and tell the manager that this cashier is douche, the manager will come and take your money, but wont give you anything, just to teach you a lesson or something, i see it that way and i do not like it. I am pretty much a chill guy and always polite to people , because i never mix the real world and a virtual one. But in a virtual world almost nothing depends on me and this makes me mad, when i do my best and some moron just decide to ruin my free time. The topic itself makes me kind of angry so i will leave it and will go to celebrate the new year. I wish you and everyone to have a good time and enjoy this evening and spend some quality time with families and friends. Cheers {{item:3174}}
: Death and diseases has always been a joking matter. IDK... are you old enough to know what "Happy tree friends" is?
> [{quoted}](name=Rainfollower,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AhNPmP1b,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2018-12-31T09:50:12.257+0000) > > Death and diseases has always been a joking matter. IDK... are you old enough to know what "Happy tree friends" is? Dude, dont mention happy tree friends, it is just too mega, ultra brutal for 2018. Mention only "my little pony" and" teletubbies", otherwise you can offend someone, and someone may hurt themselves if exposed to happy tree friends..... jokes aside, it is not a big deal to hear these things in a game, but it is not pleasant when someone wish stuff to you or your family, i am ok if wishing brutal things to others is like punishable, but today Everything that is "unsportsman like"must be perma banned according to this community, which is the %%%%%%ed part.
: say that to me and you get a broken nose. it's not a joke, it's a insult.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosDragonFlame,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AhNPmP1b,comment-id=000500000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-30T20:51:08.633+0000) > > say that to me and you get a broken nose. it's not a joke, it's a insult. Sorry, big guy, i forgot you are big and scary and you can beat anyone. but, you are right, i want to live in a word where a simple joke or whatever will get you beaten by amazingly strong and fearsome guys like you. /s By what you write, i can surely say you are no more than 13 year old or something, so i will try to give you an advice take it or not i do not care, but if you broke the noses of every guy that say joke( that offend you) or such a minor insult, you wont get far in life and acting like a big alpha knight in shiny armor internet warrior wont prove your points either, so just go and read more books( this is always a good advice anyway :D)
: Joke is funny to both sides, not one side. In case of the other, it's bullying.
> [{quoted}](name=ChaosDragonFlame,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AhNPmP1b,comment-id=0005000000000000,timestamp=2018-12-30T19:04:39.523+0000) > > Joke is funny to both sides, not one side. In case of the other, it's bullying. A Joke is a friggin A joke.... how do you bully with jokes, i want to see taht really , i bet it will be hilarious. Someone say," hey, yo mama is so fat, she has her own gravity" and the guy lay down in the corner and cry because he is bullied the new TV series "The joke bullies" A group of funny guys bully people around with jokes!! Are they gonna get punish or they will not??? Watch in our next episode on "The joke bullies"- The guys with a sense of humor. yeah, you are right, we need to ban EVERY JOKE on earth, because someone may get offended.
: i know, its a ret@rded system and super flawed. even just being negative can get you punished. thats the first time in any game i seen this being a thing. you cant have a discussion with a negative tone in the game its actually reportable also did u know that the system adapts to what the community finds toxic? so basically if enough people would report others for saying ''cucumber'' it becomes a bannable thing this also means they are giving power to kids.. letting kids decide what is toxic and what isnt. not something new though they even did this with the tribunal. they treat this game like kindergarten, a place for special snowflakes and social justice warriors.
> [{quoted}](name=Thaakillah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AhNPmP1b,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2018-12-30T17:09:11.821+0000) > > i know, its a ret@rded system and super flawed. > even just being negative can get you punished. > thats the first time in any game i seen this being a thing. > you cant have a discussion with a negative tone in the game > its actually reportable > also did u know that the system adapts to what the community finds toxic? > so basically if enough people would report others for saying ''cucumber'' it becomes a bannable thing > this also means they are giving power to kids.. letting kids decide what is toxic and what isnt. > not something new though they even did this with the tribunal. > I totally agree with you, i understand getting punish for wishing dead and horrible stuff, but getting punished because you were negative or you said easy or you said report x player is total BS. > they treat this game like kindergarten, a place for special snowflakes and social justice warriors. Sadly not only this game, everything these days must be approved by SJW, movies, games or tv series, some mentally unstable people must decide what the rest of the world need, because they know better ...
MrGerund (EUW)
: why would you make offensive jokes to a completely stranger whom you of course know nothing about? you could legit be the cause of someone's depression leading out of hand for example, do you want blood on your hands only because of a "joke"
> [{quoted}](name=MrGerund,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AhNPmP1b,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-12-30T16:01:35.590+0000) > > why would you make offensive jokes to a completely stranger whom you of course know nothing about? > > you could legit be the cause of someone's depression leading out of hand for example, do you want blood on your hands only because of a "joke" if someone is going to hurt themselves over a joke.... they better stop playing games and get their medications ... Let us ban jokes now , cuz someone may kill themselves ... wtf is going with the human society.... I swear i just cant wait more for robots to destroy us( or whatever), so they can put us out of this BS misery we are heading to..... (Insert "i do not want to live on this planet anymore". jpeg here + Insert "face palm". gif)
: Hello there ! This is a common misconception. There is no way for you to know if they got punished or not. The only thing you can check is if they stopped playing on apps like op.gg. But bans from playing aren't the only punishment there is. Those players generally start with a chat restriction. Trust me, RIOT have no tolerance for those kind of things and those people are getting punished. It is really rare that those guys can outsmart the system (speaking different languages, changing some letters). This is why it is always recommended to explain the situation in the comment section when you report them. After all, it's just an automatic system and can't do much without your input.
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AhNPmP1b,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-12-30T15:35:51.149+0000) > from playing aren't the only punishment there is. > > Those players generally start with a 14days chat restriction. So they can't type in the chat anymore and you cannot know that. There is no such thing like 14days chat restriction, there is 14day ban > Trust me, RIOT have no tolerance for those kind of things and those people are getting punished. How can we trust you when you are giving false information/???
: So apperantly wishing someone death and ebola and the like is not punishable
Riot have this 0 tolerance policy only of the automates system say so, other wise it is ok. If the system says you deserve perma ban because you are a bit negative and want to report someone, you deserve permaban and this is 0 tolerance policy and not negotiable, if someone wish death upon your family and the system do not get it, well nothing we can do about it. Their system is super inconsistent if the chat i was banned for deserved a permaban, them like more than 50% of the server player base should be constantly punished. But yeah, I am permabanned( and i never wished death or someextreme shitts, but i guess being negative is just as bad as wishing someone to meet the maker) and my opinion do not count, so just wait until the "i haven't been punished ever so i am better human and always right" players come and tell you how the system is amazing and you will just not get a message when someone is punished.
: Permaban experiment EUW
> [{quoted}](name=C8 Kotbrei,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=yPoF7E4I,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-16T15:29:16.242+0000) > > Let me preface this by saying that I understand that the behaviour that led to my permaban is completely inexcusable. > But I heard of something called the permaban experiment, where people can redeem themselves by proving that they are reformed and aren't toxic anymore. > I wrote a ticket concerning this topic to the riot games support and got the answer that the permaban experiment is currently not available on the EU-West region, but the person that answered my ticket also told me that if enough people on this region were interested and would participate in this discussion, > they might run the experiment on EUW as well. > I think a lot of people, including me, regret the behaviour which led to their permanent suspension from League of Legends and would be grateful to get a second chance to prove that they have improved their behaviour, and how their attitude has changed for the better. > I believe that every human deserves a second chance when they do something bad. > So I wanted to ask the Riot Games Player Behaviour Team if they could introduce the Permaban experiment to the EU-West region > in hopes that a lot of reformed people will participate in it. I am from EUNE, but i think every region deserve some kind of experiment or what ever it is called. They can even make it interesting, they can say"ok we will run this experiment in all regions we will have x amount of player from each ( or some % ) and the region that has the msot reform rate, will get something( or these guys will have their name on a wall of reformed or something and the rest of the players will get something exclusive)"it could create some competitive aspect of this and more players can actually try harder, at least could be fun, the battle of the permabans or something :D.
Wadafaaak (EUW)
: The state of the game is worse than ever, even rito is ruining the game for us
Their punishing system, really do not feels like getting rid of toxicity, people are banned for small negativity and so on, BUT flaming should never be allowed freely, they just need good punishing system for the one that flames, chat restrictions does wonders if it is for more than 20 games( extreme cases of wishing dead and stuff should be punishable with perma bans and such, but losing your account for being negative... this do not solves anything). And for trolls and inters , the once that actually ruin the game, should have better system and more accurate one. This is my opinion, if i can mute every player that use the chat it will never bother me, but if i cant do anything against someone that want to just lose the game,because it is their way to have fun, well i just cant stay that calm all the time.
Haze97 (EUW)
: Make banning a teammate's champ a bannable offense or normalize me telling them to go suck a %%%%.
> [{quoted}](name=Haze97,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Z7O3Qbo2,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-02T21:36:31.606+0000) > > Sincerely from a guy who has been trying to escape low elo but am not able to due to shit teammates who keep trolling. Banning teammate's champs, losing towers by intentional feeding, etc. > > I've had such trolls in the past two games and in the last one both the (premade) bot laners banned mine and another guy's champions. Then lost the first tower and needless to say the game didn't go well. > > Either get your stupid system in place or make venting out frustration legit. > > My winrates over the last 10 or so matches can easily get me higher if not for your shitty system which rewards trolls and punishes those who try. Some ranked system you'll have got there. Win rates do not matter, if i don't want certain champ in my games i ban them. BTW only 3 mains cry as much as you do Yasuo, zed and riven mains, so i assume you are one of them. only these mains cry about ban picks and useles stuff like that. Riot gave everyone to ban what they want, so you can cry as much as i want but i will ban yas 100% of the time.
: Ban for "too aggressive messages" wtf ?
> [{quoted}](name=Boku no Zoé,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=J8GmZE65,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-01T20:18:42.105+0000) > > How i can be ban 14 days for this ? > And only 1 match > Match 1 > In game > Boku no Zoé: ill have hard time mid > Boku no Zoé: fck this champ > Boku no Zoé: karthus topside > Boku no Zoé: report garzen > Boku no Zoé: when i roam top u let him escape > Boku no Zoé: ez > Boku no Zoé: stop play lol > Boku no Zoé: trundle afk ? > Boku no Zoé: wp > Boku no Zoé: fck this %%%%%% champ > Boku no Zoé: report trundle > Boku no Zoé: end now > Boku no Zoé: ez noobv > After the game > Boku no Zoé: ez noob > Boku no Zoé: u all suck > Boku no Zoé: especially talon and janna > Boku no Zoé: lmao > > Btw it was a normal and the oppenent trundle was challenger, that why i was excited of winning obviously saying "reprot x " is punishable and i will warn you thatt you will get perma ban after this one for even less than this chat , so have that in mind. for me this chat do not deserve any punishment but, saing that you want to report someone is obviously crime against humanity for this community and need to be stopped ...... i guess
Leminks (EUW)
: Warnings Towards Chat Restriction
> [{quoted}](name=Leminks,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PREdzIYf,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-01T19:26:28.107+0000) > > I have been wondering for a while towards getting a chat restriction overall. > First i'd like to ask why getting chat restricted punishes your honor so hard that you end up going to honor 0-1 and gets lock for about 1 week (depending on how many honors you get during the locked phase) and this doesn't take into consideration your honor level before hand. > Second i feel like if you get a warning towards you getting a chat restriction that it would make people who don't deserve a chat restriction be able to wear of off the chat restriction. i say this because if you get a warning for a One-Time flame or toxic behaviour it would cause less problems overall and if it is a constant basis that you're toxic or flaming game to game you would get punished as if you were right now with honor drop and restriction to chat. > if you have been warned you would be tracked for about 5 to 10 or how ever many games are chosen and after that you would be off and be fine with a one time thing. > > Preventing abuse of this by only getting warning every 5is games to by pass the system. Best thing to do it have some sort of tracking still in place for such matter. > > Thank You. Before, there was a system that tells players if they received more reports recently or something like that, it was good, but for some reason it was removed.
: My big mistake
> [{quoted}](name=Gladijatorius,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=03yO21A5,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-01T14:33:10.563+0000) > > Game 1 > Pre-Game > Gladijatorius: dont ban yes > In-Game For that line alone i would say deserved.
TheHammy (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=BradutulFermecat,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7jteckzE,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-30T09:06:34.976+0000) > > ************ > > > _**OMG, noob crappy kid, hope you die, hope your family die, I %%%% your dead mother, I wil rape your family ,COME AND RESPECT US AND PLAY**_ - just doesn't work for me. > i really havent seen anyone taht use such a descriptive language in few years, the moment i see something like that i reprot nad even sent ticket to riot. I dont really see guys like taht , but i mostly was playing with yasuo mains that troll my games, never encountered someone taht use such language for few years really... Edit: this is not flame, this is pure dead threats and it must be punishable without a doubt.
: the whole point of playing a game like league of legends, competitively or not, is to have fun winning is a bonus, sometimes you win sometimes you don't unless you're fixated on being a pro gamer and make it a career for living, with money income, in that case you're 98% of the time childish/delusional still in that 2% case you succeed, you still have to know that 99% of players don't take it seriously as you do, so you are the special case, not them. and personally, when i meet some toxic flamer tryhard messing with me when i'm relaxing, i'll gadly soft troll his game and enjoy from the fact he will lose. on the other hand when i met a nice team, i'll try my very best to win that, because i feel that team deserves it
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7jteckzE,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-30T08:18:54.812+0000) > > the whole point of playing a game like league of legends, competitively or not, is to have fun > winning is a bonus, sometimes you win sometimes you don't > > unless you're fixated on being a pro gamer and make it a career for living, with money income, in that case you're 98% of the time childish/delusional > still in that 2% case you succeed, you still have to know that 99% of players don't take it seriously as you do, so you are the special case, not them. > > and personally, when i meet some toxic flamer tryhard messing with me when i'm relaxing, i'll gadly soft troll his game and enjoy from the fact he will lose. > on the other hand when i met a nice team, i'll try my very best to win that, because i feel that team deserves it Maybe my definition on fun, is playing with guys taht try their best to win and not jsut trolling around( this is why i play mostly ranked where you are suppose to be more serious). i personally dont want to be pro or some professional i jsut want a close games, not the clown fiesta we have right now. So, if some one is toxic you decide to troll instead to use the magical mute button...so you call them toxic flamer , but you are be a..hole here. Just mute them and no one will mess with your relaxation. Again I AM TALKING ABOUT RANKED GAMES!!!!
TheHammy (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=BradutulFermecat,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7jteckzE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-30T08:11:58.632+0000) > > Let me tell you something boddy, not everyone thing a videogame is his life. We actually play video games to enjoy ourself and take a break from real life and emerge in a virtual world for some time. > > So for some of us we prefer losing in a company of friendly and great human characters then wining with toxic jerks! We don't want stress and anger in our hoby/brakes from real life to, that enough stress in life to bring it to games also. Well, i maybe had to said that i was talking about ranked games, not other game mods. In ranked you are suppose to try, in other game mods you can pretty much do what you want and no one should care, i am not talking to try hard every normal or aram, i am saying if you go in ranked you should try your best, maybe we are just talking about different queues. And dont you think i dont want to have fun?? or anyone that try to play at their best, dont wnat to have fun...., but we cant have fun if there is someone that troll and this is his way to relax from a real life. I had the most fun few season ago where the match making was some kind of balanced and after a hard intense game, both teams were happy, because they tried and the came was close. Again i talk about ranked, where it is suppose to be more serious and if you jsut have to goof around, you should just play normals.
: Toxic Honor Carry
> [{quoted}](name= αutofilled,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7jteckzE,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-30T06:31:59.297+0000) > > After last post, where someone mentioned an interesting problem, I thought it would be a good idea to test this idea and "put the wheels of justice in motion". > As probably some of you had this one game where some Vayne main(or any other player) spread the hate throughout the whole game and yet for his great contribution to victory he was named "the most honorable player". > Because as it would seem you can "get a pass" for being toxic as long as your number of honors exceeds the number of reports (or something like that). Even though if one had to put your good and bad deeds on a scale (not counting the numbers but rather estimating the value), the "good deeds" would probably fly off to space. You get the point. > So I would like to know. Do you proudly wear that honor badge just so that you can have your hate expressed in the form of your favorite swearwords? Or do you honor players which you would usually report but this time they got you that "freebie" win? After all, snitches get stiches. Well, my oppinion is chat should not matter as long as you try your hardest to win the friggin game, i can be negative and still hit every single hook with thresh and make great teamfights( i usually play support). I can chat and play in the same time with pretty good success, i can read the chat and in the same time i wont be distracted from that and i will pay attention to the mini map. If the adc( or anyone that try their best) is mad toxic but still try their hardest to win it wont bother me. It is stupid how this game turn out to be a chat based game and not about gameplay. If someone try to friggin carry you but is just toxic FFS, use the mute button and now you have someone that carries you and his words do not matter, cuz they are not present.... but yeah we better reprot that player and hope he got perma, right? Sorry for my kind of angry tone, it is not towards you.
: 4th option: taking the win, yet reporting the toxic player. no matter how good you are at the game. if you ruin my mood, one good deed such as handing me a win won' save you. if we put it in a more harsh scenario: you see someone commit armed robbery, 10 minutes later after they stashed the goods. you see the same person save a kid from being run over by a car. sure, now they're a hero. but the armed robbery still happened and scarred another person for life. would you hand him a medal or would you slap them a pair of cuffs?
> [{quoted}](name=canis inferorum,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=7jteckzE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-30T07:13:06.320+0000) > > 4th option: taking the win, yet reporting the toxic player. > > no matter how good you are at the game. if you ruin my mood, one good deed such as handing me a win won' save you. > > if we put it in a more harsh scenario: > > you see someone commit armed robbery, 10 minutes later after they stashed the goods. you see the same person save a kid from being run over by a car. > sure, now they're a hero. but the armed robbery still happened and scarred another person for life. would you hand him a medal or would you slap them a pair of cuffs? yeah, because the game is not how good you try to win, it is all about the meany words that ruin your mood, seems legit. Thinking like yours lead to so many trolls, why bother trying to win, when you can friggin troll and just don't use the chat,right, cuz trying to win do not matter anymore in this game, only the chat matter.... amazing, jsut amazing. Next season changes: We from Riot decided to remove the game play, because it do not matter, we will focus on the chat experience for the players, so we created a chat based servers, if you are nice you win points, if you are not nice you get perma ban, cuz chat is all that matter to our amazing community. Welcome to the league of legends The summoner's chat awaits you
: While one would question the validity of what you wrote I am more interested whether you were punished before (same season) or what level of honor you obtained. Because as it goes for me, I can slip "few" bad words in during the game and recive no honors and yet the ban was never issued.
> [{quoted}](name= αutofilled,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uUEVYtAe,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-30T06:41:21.303+0000) > > While one would question the validity of what you wrote I am more interested whether you were punished before (same season) or what level of honor you obtained. Because as it goes for me, I can slip "few" bad words in the game and recive no honors and yet the ban was never issued. i had 10 games chat restriction before that, and everyone can slip with bad words, because the current system is inconsistent, and will punish 1 behaviour, but in the same time wont punish the same from another person, and i don't think the honour matter.
: Now that you mention that I want to know whether there is any truth behind this. Because there's a thing I noticed aswell. Even if my behaviour is questionable and yet I'm somohow responisble for the teams success I still get the honors despite my toxicity. So in summary you can be toxic as long as other players benefit from having you on their team.
> [{quoted}](name= αutofilled,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uUEVYtAe,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-11-30T05:00:26.227+0000) > > Now that you mention that I want to know whether there is any truth behind this. > Because there's a thing I noticed aswell. Even if my behaviour is questionable and yet I'm somohow responisble for the teams success > I still get the honors despite my toxicity. > So in summary you can be toxic as long as other players benefit from having you on their team. I do not think this is the case, in 1 game i had 3 honors after the game, but i still got punish for the same game, i said nothing extreme, just arguing, so i dont think getting honor will lower your punishment or something.
: didn't they removed tribunal? from what i heard is because in almost every case a punishment were issued, even for trivial stuff but i may be wrong, i'm just reporting what i heard from lurking the boards but i don't think this will imply too much work for riot, since the reviews are done by the community moreover, i personally think that is often hard even for a manual reviewer to detect soft trolling or inting so, all things considered, this is no trivial task, so i really don't think it's fair nor intelligent to jump on the "%%%% rito" bandwagon
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IdJ9cEGL,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2018-11-29T15:46:35.890+0000) > > didn't they removed tribunal? > from what i heard is because in almost every case a punishment were issued, even for trivial stuff > > but i may be wrong, i'm just reporting what i heard from lurking the boards > > but i don't think this will imply too much work for riot, since the reviews are done by the community > > moreover, i personally think that is often hard even for a manual reviewer to detect soft trolling or inting > so, all things considered, this is no trivial task, so i really don't think it's fair nor intelligent to jump on the "%%%% rito" bandwagon First, i never said the tribunal was perfect, i jsut said they can bring it back improved and with less flaws than before. Second, i think the old tribunal was closed because it was too slow to punish someone, but this can be also improved in the new tribunal idea. the solution for trolls and inters is not in the automated system.. this is what i am trying to say, as you said even human can barely detect soft inter even when we have the bigger picture, yet alone some algorithm
: > [{quoted}](name=SaverWest HD,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IdJ9cEGL,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-29T13:47:32.383+0000) > Do you think the only way of punishing the inters/trolls is by an automated system? Or when I say that ''automated system'' won't work you think that I am referring to Rioters reviewing every report for inting/trolling ? Because that's probably how you think since you are defending it. It's not my job to think of a solution and ''but its too hard for an automated system to detect trolls'' or ''only automated system can do that job'' is a stupid way of thinking. If you think that the automated system is THE ONLY solution to this problem then you are an idiot. so, since i'm thinking like a "stupid idiot", what are those easy solution that you're inferring about? i bet you don't have those solution, am i right? you just like to insult people opinions without offering any argument or even any different OPINION on the subject even after all those years of playing, uh? :) p.s. and btw "creating an automated system that detects inters is hard" it's not an opinion, it's a fact.
> [{quoted}](name=Sir Prepuzius,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IdJ9cEGL,comment-id=00000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-29T13:58:47.529+0000) > > p.s. and btw "creating an automated system that detects inters is hard" it's not an opinion, it's a fact. Maybe the solution is not in the automated system that cant detect even the obvious trolls, maybe riot should try to make a different solution to a different problem.. they just want to solve all their problem with 1 automated system, which would be the perfect thing for them, but in reality, well most of the time for different problems we need different solutions. Hypothetically, there could be a solution for inters and trolls, improved tribunal can actually solves that. Don't jump on your keyboard now and just listen. As i said let's make this idea hypothetical, you probably can see more flaws in it then me, but it is an idea. In these boards there is these green guys, diplomats or ambassadors or what ever, which are volunteers right ?, so why don't riot make tribunal with volunteers??? Imagine after 1-2-3 reports you go in to the tribunal, where "X" volunteers check the games and decide if you have to be punished or not, if you get x % of votes yes then you get punished right away, if you continue you get the harsher punishments or what ever riot decide. 1 volunteer can check 5-10 players for less than few mins, every server can have x amount of volunteers that check the tribunal and so on, for 10 min a day they can punish or pardon so many people with time these volunteers may get more and more and everything will be faster. But the tricky part is that not everyone can be volunteer, riot may have a criteria, maybe these guys shouldn't have been reported for the last 20 games or something ( or not a valid reports) these guys should have x amount of honor and so on and so forth, and if some of these volunteers abuse their power, for example you press punish every single time and X amount of these players are not punished( because the majority of the volunteers didn't see that as punishable behavior ) you are not longer a volunteer so someone else come on your place or something like this. It is a rough idea, but something like that could work, i think tons of people would like doing something like that to reduce the amount of trolls or whatever the case is. I remembered the old tribunal and i gladly spend 10-15 min to see cases and punish or pardon people( i think a player could only check 10 cases or something like that. But yeah, this is too much work for riot, so maybe we should stick with automated system for everything.
: Can you suggest a way to tell if someone with a 1/10/1 score is trolling not that he's bad or got camped by a premade jungler ?
> [{quoted}](name=Cellestial,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IdJ9cEGL,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-11-28T21:06:01.516+0000) > > Can you suggest a way to tell if someone with a 1/10/1 score is trolling not that he's bad or got camped by a premade jungler ? I have enough experience to know when someone is playing bad and when someone is pure trolling no matter what they say. A system will never detect it, because the system cant see if they was actually camped or if this guy just kept fighting even after he fed 5 kills already. Trolls are not so hard to detect by someone who can see the whole picture, but not from an algorithm. I think 1 improved tribunal would work the best, there are little things that can show if you are trolling or not, you don't have to be 1-10-1 to be a troll, you can be 1-3-1 and you can still troll the game for everyone
Shädäm (EUNE)
: League community
> [{quoted}](name=Shädäm,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=IdJ9cEGL,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-28T14:48:26.946+0000) > > League community is where acting sportsmanlike is not a standard, and its so rare that you have to give special awards for those few who act nice. > > Also League community is where you get called a "loser" and "feeder" in a game where your Shaco support goes afk after 6 minutes and you get dived by the roaming midlaner in 3v1 over and over. And when you ask the enemy to be sympathetic, they tell you to "stop whining kid". And after all this, im expected to be respectful, because if not, its me who gonna get punished. > > Respect your haters and bullies Well, in a game where it is less punishable to be a troll or afk, than playing the game and use the chat , waht do you expect. It is so sad that you can troll and barely get any punishment( if you just avoid like disco nunu) or jsut stay afk and get 20 min queue, but using the chat and saying "reprot x" is punishable offense and most likely will get you punish, in a situation like that people prefer to troll or jsut go afk, because the cahnce to get their account banned is way lower. If you have a bad game and you dont want to get punishments, just leave or ignore your team and do what you want and if someone say a single word to you , you can jsut reprot them and bam they have a higher chance to be punished than you, because they used the chat and you "just trolled them". People figured taht out, you troll or go afk is safer than using the chat and being negative( yeah and let's forget about the mute button witch stop flaming with 100% success).
Qenk (EUW)
: What to do about these trolls?
> [{quoted}](name=Qenk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=L32EIs1b,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-27T14:35:38.374+0000) > > So i got into champ select for solo ranked. > Top mentiones he is autofilled and selects yasuo. > Support starts to curse at him, says he is going to play yasuo sup and lockes it in. > Then top selects a troll pick too and it just gets worse and worse. > So ive decided to dodge and basically rank down because of it. > Whats best to do in this case? play with a bunch of toxic trolls who litteraly said they will intentionally feed and troll in champion select or to leave? > > I usually play after 2am to avoid players like this since thats all i get in the daytime. > Does anyone else experience this?.. or at least think its unfair to those who actually want to just play the game and try to win? Just bend your head and don't say a word otherwise you are the one that will be punished, trolls have the power and are protected by riot so, just do what the troll wants you to.
Nomel (EUW)
: NO MORE MAINROLE
> [{quoted}](name=Nomel,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GEPs1fxf,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-25T18:01:29.769+0000) > > Hi, I have played 15 games in solo/duo queue in which i have got my main role only once. The rest of the games have been either autofilled or my 2ndary role. Anyone else experiencing this? Main every role. problem solved
: This is the thing I try to explain to most people that defend it... When they say that its ''GOOD'' to perma ban people and it will reform/remove them I laugh my ass off. Why would someone reform after he lost so much time and money in the game ? Look at this http://prntscr.com/lmo0bq , look at how much time I spent (only on this account)... 400$+ and nearly 3,200 hours spent on this game and I am supposed to accept my punishment for not being able to hold myself to the constant troll/int encounters. How can a person with competitive attitude that tries to win as many games as he can stay chill after having people INTENTIONALLY loosing his games and time ?
> [{quoted}](name=SaverWest HD,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Miu8H2mE,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-11-25T08:39:28.475+0000) > > This is the thing I try to explain to most people that defend it... When they say that its ''GOOD'' to perma ban people and it will reform/remove them I laugh my ass off. Why would someone reform after he lost so much time and money in the game ? > Look at this http://prntscr.com/lmo0bq , look at how much time I spent (only on this account)... > 400$+ and nearly 3,200 hours spent on this game and I am supposed to accept my punishment for not being able to hold myself to the constant troll/int encounters. How can a person with competitive attitude that tries to win as many games as he can stay chill after having people INTENTIONALLY loosing his games and time ? I do think that, both behaviors flaming and trolling( feeding leaving and so on) should be punished differently, flamers can be stopped even with the mute button and even then they should not be pemra banned ( unless the more extreme cases of course) yes they need to be punished, but not with perma banns because they said "reprot x player", i said i many times the perma banns should be for trolls and inters, cheaters, because this directly influence the game and cannot be stopped with any other means, one troll can destroy the game for 9 people at any given moment, while 1 flamer can destroy the game only to people too lazy to press the mute button( yes people will say"but flamers will write and wont play bla bla bla bla, maybe true, but if everyone mute this "flamers" the flamer will write for few more mins and then he will stop, because a person can talk to themselves for a short period of time, before they start to feel silly.
: I played league for about 6 years. Played around 6k games~ from which 4k+ were ranked :D (I was progressing slowly but surely). Not even once I flamed someone for playing poorly. I had people that said ''sorry guys, I gtg'' or someone was continuously disconnecting and reconnecting , I didn't flame them either because I knew they couldn't have done nothing to change it (except maybe restarting the router). BUT when I got closer to reach my goal elo which was Diamond I started encoutering trolls/inters literally almost every game. I was on a 20 games loss streak filled with this human scum... I did not flame them even once. After these games past away I continued climbing and reached plat 1 100 lp (even tho it took me a while since people were trolling/inting almost every game). I lost my promos TWICE with again people inting/trolling/going afk after first blood (this is how childish these people are). I was in my promos for the third time and decided to invite a friend (he went adc). Everything was going smoothly and we won 2/5 and the last game was supposed to decide if I DESERVED to get Diamond or not. In champion select I the guy that got autofilled asked me if we can swap lanes (I was jungle) so I said ''sure, no worries''. We won early game with 15 kill difference and we were ahead by 7k gold~. Then my adc took redbuff (he was fed and our jungler was feeding). AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED NEXT ? This RE-TARD started inting because my adc took the red buff. HE LOST A ALREADY WON GAME BECAUSE MY ADC TOOK HIS %%%%ING RED BUFF. Earlier I said to my friend ''He's feeding but we can still carry him dw''. But now how can I stay %%%%ing calm after that?? After that game I got a permanent suspension because I just couldn't take it... Almost every single game was like this. People trolling/inting/going afk for dumb reason and I was supposed to stay calm ??? None of them got banned btw (ofc). People that are inting/trolling will almost NEVER get punished (unless they make it totally obvious) In those 4,000+ games I lost my temper TWICE to someone that DESERVED IT. And somehow Its my fault ??? Yeah, you try playing 4k ranked games and see how long you will last with these people. My ban was NOT DESERVED. I have NEVER inted/trolled in my life BUT after I got suspended I started doing it when someone annoys me :). GJ RIOT, you definitely made me reform (%%%%ing morons). At least I am not calling people re-tards now right ? Instead I am ruining the game for 9 other people and I won't get punished.
> [{quoted}](name=SaverWest HD,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Miu8H2mE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-11-25T07:40:59.755+0000) > > I played league for about 6 years. Played around 6k games~ from which 4k+ were ranked :D (I was progressing slowly but surely). Not even once I flamed someone for playing poorly. I had people that said ''sorry guys, I gtg'' or someone was continuously disconnecting and reconnecting , I didn't flame them either because I knew they couldn't have done nothing to change it (except maybe restarting the router). BUT when I got closer to reach my goal elo which was Diamond I started encoutering trolls/inters literally almost every game. I was on a 20 games loss streak filled with this human scum... I did not flame them even once. After these games past away I continued climbing and reached plat 1 100 lp (even tho it took me a while since people were trolling/inting almost every game). I lost my promos TWICE with again people inting/trolling/going afk after first blood (this is how childish these people are). I was in my promos for the third time and decided to invite a friend (he went adc). Everything was going smoothly and we won 2/5 and the last game was supposed to decide if I DESERVED to get Diamond or not. In champion select I the guy that got autofilled asked me if we can swap lanes (I was jungle) so I said ''sure, no worries''. We won early game with 15 kill difference and we were ahead by 7k gold~. Then my adc took redbuff (he was fed and our jungler was feeding). AND GUESS WHAT HAPPENED NEXT ? This RE-TARD started inting because my adc took the red buff. HE LOST A ALREADY WON GAME BECAUSE MY ADC TOOK HIS %%%%ING RED BUFF. Earlier I said to my friend ''He's feeding but we can still carry him dw''. But now how can I stay %%%%ing calm after that?? After that game I got a permanent suspension because I just couldn't take it... Almost every single game was like this. People trolling/inting/going afk for dumb reason and I was supposed to stay calm ??? None of them got banned btw (ofc). People that are inting/trolling will almost NEVER get punished (unless they make it totally obvious) > In those 4,000+ games I lost my temper TWICE to someone that DESERVED IT. And somehow Its my fault ??? Yeah, you try playing 4k ranked games and see how long you will last with these people. > > My ban was NOT DESERVED. I have NEVER inted/trolled in my life BUT after I got suspended I started doing it when someone annoys me :). GJ RIOT, you definitely made me reform (%%%%ing morons). At least I am not calling people re-tards now right ? Instead I am ruining the game for 9 other people and I won't get punished. I agree with you, this only shows that riot's punishing system is bad, because when you jsut flame( not the extreme homophobic or stuff like that, but jsut being negative and arguing) and dont troll or feed or go afk, just using the chat and you lose your account you actually will come back and ruin even more games, with smart trolling and feeding, which for me is not improvement, because aas everyone said trolls are way harder to detect so you can ruin way more games, than just using the chat ( which everyone can mute, but hey better cry about people using the chat, right?) When i lost my account i really wanted to go on my smurf and troll the shitt out of the games i play, but i hate trolling so damn much, that i just couldn't. If i didnt stand for waht i believed and wanted to troll, i wouldn't be permabanned in the first place, i would just play the game with all mute and i would do what i wanted, but i guess i just cared about the matches i played more than riot wants you to care, but i guess riots system is good and do it's job, to clean the community from all the toxic players.....
Shamose (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=JenShen,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cE7rXlXK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-23T14:42:22.462+0000) > > well, when you don't have imagination, you copy someone else Who does he copy?
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cE7rXlXK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-11-23T14:46:47.124+0000) > > Who does he copy? i was speaking in general, i will try to paraphrase: when someone do not have imagination, they copy someone else. i hope it is clearer now
CJXander (EUNE)
: Are you guys getting annoyed by copy-cats?
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cE7rXlXK,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-23T14:39:11.560+0000) > > Everytime i see some guy using an esports tag in their name, or any popular streamer name format it simply boils my blood higher than any inting or trolling fella. > > Hi im Booger, TSM McFeeder, SKT BronzeLord, Gripex007 , ImAqtTroll, Faker2018, HideLnBush01 etc. (these are just made up names). > > It doesn't only make yourself look like you're in an identity crysis, but it also makes a bad image for those people (espcially when you reside in silver-gold). > > Could be just me, but i'd rather dodge any games i see any of those name formats. > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} well, when you don't have imagination, you copy someone else
: Well i have noticed that ever since the new honor system came out and it affects rewards, the toxicity changed from verbal toxicity to being quiet and ruining the game in other ways that the system doesn't punish. Many of the high honor players are actually way worse than the ones on lower honor levels. Not to mention they do have that god complex because they think they are better than others with their high honor levels. I actually talked to one of those people here on boards and he was blatantly telling others how much better he is as a person. A bit ironic.
> [{quoted}](name=GonahtanuGepardi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AjVdmk3f,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-23T13:35:55.365+0000) > > Well i have noticed that ever since the new honor system came out and it affects rewards, the toxicity changed from verbal toxicity to being quiet and ruining the game in other ways that the system doesn't punish. Many of the high honor players are actually way worse than the ones on lower honor levels. Not to mention they do have that god complex because they think they are better than others with their high honor levels. I actually talked to one of those people here on boards and he was blatantly telling others how much better he is as a person. A bit ironic. Yeah, haha this is why i laugh when someone say stuff like "i haven't been punished cuz i am decent human being" and all taht are punished or banned are lesser humans and their opinion is always wrong, i haven't been punished so i am right be default attitude :D, so funny, but hey, they have honor 5, so riot loves them.
Pox (EUNE)
: yeah nobody forced me to spend 💰 but its a game that i love and i wanted to support i just find this system a little bit hard my behavior has improved but there is no way i can prove it anyways i got permanently ban so i must accept it. But there is ine more question that bithers me is that why they give perma ban instead of deleting the account? is there i way i can take it back ir something???
> [{quoted}](name=Pox,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6zUKOgWQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-23T09:36:00.050+0000) > > yeah nobody forced me to spend 💰 but its a game that i love and i wanted to support i just find this system a little bit hard my behavior has improved but there is no way i can prove it anyways i got permanently ban so i must accept it. But there is ine more question that bithers me is that why they give perma ban instead of deleting the account? is there i way i can take it back ir something??? YEs, there is a tiny miny chance. There is an experiment in NA, where riot unbanned some permabanned account, and we dont know, but if they show riot they can reform, maybe riot will try this on other servers, it is nothing big and promising, but this is the only way right now.
Show more

JenShen

Level 88 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion