BesniStakor (EUNE)
: That is how the system works. It will never be perfect. There is no man made system that is perfect. It is still a system that has so few fallacies it is actually one of the rare few that actually work as intended ( for it's scale ). There are always going to be a few slip ups sure. But to call out the whole system for it... Just because you don't like the system doesn't mean it's unfair. It was made that way and we all clicked "I Agree". We either abide by the rules or get punished. I have been playing on 3 separate accounts for years. I was in countless arguments in the games but always followed the rules. I throw a tantrum here and there and an occasional stfu. I never received a single punishment, besides an LPQ once due to the grid failing. I have seen countless posts on boards in both EU and NA saying they didn't deserve their punishments. Sometimes they are ignorant and sometimes misinformed. In the end they all earned it. If you truly believe you were wrongfully punished, all you can do is press them for further review. In the end if they stick with the punishment, there is nothing you can do about it.
Yeap, we cant make a perfect system, but because of that, we need player support that actually cares. If the player support won't lit a mistake, then that is a mistake
: Complaint @ Devs (auto punishments)
Hey man, it happened to me and i would love if you could maybe read my thread about it: https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/uk8lVIPJ-mistakenly-automatically-banned
BesniStakor (EUNE)
: It's as fair as it can be. Sure it can make a mistake every now and then, but those can be rectified by contacting support. Would you mind posting your chatlogs? They would give the community more insight.
They can be fixed by support, but they don't be... It happened to me and support did nothing..
: Riot support behavior and an apology
Wow, literally the exact same thing happened to me. Exact same. I told a guy to "%%%" and i got a two week ban. Then, after i reformed i didnt flame anymore. Then on twisted treeline, i was talking to my friends how i got banned for 2 weeks. I told them something lile: "I said %%% to a guy so i got banned". The system detected it and i got permanently... PERMANENTLY banned for just telling a story from my life.... The support didn't care ofc and its a pretty sad story. After that, i just quit league and have never played it again.. I empathise so much and one thing i have to say to you is just to stop using chat all together or you can say bye bye to your account without even making a mistake. Good luck..
: only people who get punished discuss it. If you din't get punished (aka. u didnt broke the rules) you wouldnt complain.
: [Champion Suggestion] Raixus, The Lonely Pilgrim
The passive is bad. It's too random to be any competitive. If you changed the passive, maybe I could change my mind as well.
StormF (EUNE)
: Well I have the same story as him and I happy that he finally realized it (even tho the cost was his account).
StormF haha again you. I just come here on the boards to see more of these stupid punishments. These boards are a shame for Riot.
StormF (EUNE)
: yeah, I already made that when I wrote my comment :D .
Lol thanks. Btw j had am argument with that one guy amd i said stop being ignorant and got my comment removed lol. They dont understand that ignorant isnt anything offensive its just a word you use to describe someone its not like stupid or %%%%%%ed.
StormF (EUNE)
: I made example of your case in the comments bellow and the guy that said ''they care about context'' didn't reply since then
If you made an example of my case, can you link my post to him maybe so he can see?
: >Again you here..... I'm active on the forum, I have 4.3k Lifetime Upvotes so yeah congratulations on seeing that I'm active. >He had a troller that probably didn't get banned and he got banned for saying report him for inting. Are you serious? No matter the countext if you break the rules you pay the price. >You first come on my post saying i should get banned for doing literally nothing and tell this guy he should get banned even though he had a troller that he just said to report... Don't you see that on these boards, half of the posts are about getting banned for nothing. 1. Not your topic 2. Calling for reports count as a threat wich is against the TOU you agreed to follow, so there is no "banned for nothing" >That is Riot's fault and we need to be more flexible and change this stupid ban system cuz good players who are consistently positive and good get banned for literally nothing. It's your fault for not respecting the rules you agreed to follow. No good players will ask to report a player of his team, a toxic player will do that. >Riot needs to take another look at this and change something. No wonder the game is dying. A lot of banned players say that the game is dying but it's clear it's not dying, just because toxic players get perma ban doesn't mean that the game will lack players. Unless you got proofs that the game is dying.
> no matter the context if you break the rules, you pay the price. Killing is illegal. Someone attacks you so bad and in self defence, he ends up dying. Do you deserve to go to prison for killing someone im selfdefense? By your logic yes? You would rather care aboit rules than someones life in that case too? Im asking you if you are serious cuz this seems like a joke for real. Context always matter. ALWAYS. If you were a judge somewhere, there would be more injustice than justice.
Hansiman (EUW)
: That number represents the community that's toxic enough to warrant a punishment. There's a bit more to it when it comes to actual toxicity. You're simply reading the numbers wrong here.
Hansiman can you please check out my post where i got permabanned for literally doing nothing and Riot support didnt help.
SonicAF (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=F9TrekTr,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-10-31T20:30:48.336+0000) > > That number represents the community that's toxic enough to warrant a punishment. There's a bit more to it when it comes to actual toxicity. > > You're simply reading the numbers wrong here. Well, maybe punishments are too inconsistent for the majority of offenders and too harsh for the minority of them.
: I guess Riot's goal is to make us play the game by muting everyone since minute 1 . Well , in this case , I'd rather play something else , thank you very much . But let's be real here , we all know why they did it . It's not to 'oh let's make the community behave well and create a nice environment' .... if anyone thinks that they are pretty darn gullible . They do it to shorten the amount of free stuff they kept giving players these last couple of years , by linking honor to everything (Honor 2 for Clash , Honor 2 for End Season rewards , etc.) . And I'm sure the punishments mysteriously rise at the end of a season .... I wonder why haha ..... Great System you got there Riot . If you wanted to get your players angry and irritated , congratulations , you did it .
Yep they arise at the end of the season so true. I got two bans near the end of the season with not bans before and my brother also got chat restrict and so many people here. So Fkin true.
: Fix your stupid Punishment System
Pretty much even worse happened to me. I had two weeks a month ago and then the system just found the words even though they were not aimed at anyone they gave me a perma and riot support didn't care. Pls take a look if you want: https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/uk8lVIPJ-mistakenly-automatically-banned Now I'm quitting League because of the punishment system.
: I dont think they banned you because of what you said to the adc, you were being pretty toxic, BUT. I do agree that what your support was doing was very very tilting, and I would honestly love to just afk it but that would get me a ban and not her, which is pretty dumb. I really just wanna ask riot, what are we supposed to do if we encounter this kind of thing. Because you can literally not do anything against that, if they just follow you into the jungle and try to get your camps and even worse, if they succeed and get your camps all the time and you are just not able to do anything and therefore feed and then riot thinks you are inting. WHAT IN THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS RIOT. PLEASE!!! I just wanna know!!!! Because this kind of game is unplayable like that. If the players are being toxic or just dont help you I get it, you can just mute them or try your best, but if they interfere with you from so early on and literally aren't letting you do anything, what can you do?
Yep. Flaming trollers should be allowed in the game. Period.
: Any type of negative attitude is punished, so if you say something like "Oh wow Jinx you are the best, 0/11/0 in a 12 minute games that must be a world record." But if you say something like "Oh wow I'm so bad, I only have 20/0/15 just report me for being so bad" then it's clear that it's a joke.
Again you here..... He had a troller that probably didn't get banned and he got banned for saying report him for inting. Are you serious? You first come on my post saying i should get banned for doing literally nothing and tell this guy he should get banned even though he had a troller that he just said to report... Don't you see that on these boards, half of the posts are about getting banned for nothing. That is Riot's fault and we need to be more flexible and change this stupid ban system cuz good players who are consistently positive and good get banned for literally nothing. Riot needs to take another look at this and change something. No wonder the game is dying.
StormF (EUNE)
: btw what was the censored word ?
It was k y s short for kill your self that got me banned
StormF (EUNE)
: I am sorry for you but I knew that was coming.
I kinda thought the same thing was coming man yea... It's like yea who would say that riot would unban someone even when it was a mistake nah they need to get rid of toxic players you know im toxic as %%%% i need a ban but inters dont need they can stay until they get 15 reports. GL tho.
JenShen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Joza100,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uk8lVIPJ,comment-id=000b000000000000,timestamp=2018-11-01T17:50:54.064+0000) > > The reason why i wont play is not because riot supp did nothing, but cuz i need to level a new acc and buy champs again after an acc that got mistakenly banned that i had for 4 years. No need for going through buying champs again. Really. I know this feels so BS, i lost account from season 2 because i was just a little negative( i had a troll, but no one from rito cared) and it sucks, after that ban i got into another games, i just come and check boards from time to time, to see how horrible the punishing system is :D. A lot of punished players here ( punished for chatting) their chat seems harmless, but few people on boards are saying how horrible toxic they are, which most of the time they are not. Something like your case here. Just give it a time and it will stop bothers you that much, so just keep your mind busy and you will forget about this for no time.
I know i can forget about it but i want to play the game. Thats the issue
JenShen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Joza100,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uk8lVIPJ,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2018-11-01T16:53:00.763+0000) > > Its perma ban i cant do anything with honor hahah Sorry my bad, just , there are few posts with guys that were punished again for nothing even for less than you :D , so i kind of mixed the things up :D, in that case i am soo sorry, but it was kind of expected, riot support dont care much and don't try to help players in such cases. If you want to keep playing, just don't give a damn and you will be fine, play the game like you are playing with bots. Welcome in the "we hope NA experiment do not fail and have a chance to get our account back" club :)
And yea the experiment, i think it depends on luck, cuz if they chose people like us who got perma even though not consistantly toxic, but just two week skipped chat restrict and then perma, it will work out, but if they chose really bad and ban deserving people, then it will fail. Its pretty random. Depends on those players.
: Seems a bit harsh but it is not up to me to decide whether its punishable or not. Its Riot's game, if they deem that to be bannable then there is nothing that you or I can do about it.
Who said its up to you?
JenShen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Joza100,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uk8lVIPJ,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2018-11-01T16:53:00.763+0000) > > Its perma ban i cant do anything with honor hahah Sorry my bad, just , there are few posts with guys that were punished again for nothing even for less than you :D , so i kind of mixed the things up :D, in that case i am soo sorry, but it was kind of expected, riot support dont care much and don't try to help players in such cases. If you want to keep playing, just don't give a damn and you will be fine, play the game like you are playing with bots. Welcome in the "we hope NA experiment do not fail and have a chance to get our account back" club :)
The reason why i wont play is not because riot supp did nothing, but cuz i need to level a new acc and buy champs again after an acc that got mistakenly banned that i had for 4 years. No need for going through buying champs again. Really.
Declined (EUNE)
: Interesting, could you give me the ticket ID please?
37350590 Just something to say, he mentioned that im supposed to keep my account credentials safe or something. Maybe he thinks that someone else played i dont really understand, but it was me playing that. Thank you
JenShen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Joza100,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uk8lVIPJ,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-30T13:29:46.350+0000) > > Edit 3: No. Riot support didnt care at all. I got my ticket answered with a guy explaining how he couldnt do anything. Is this for real? Why does riot support even exist when they cant even lift a suspension that is obviously a mistake? Have they ever lifted a single suspension instead of just saying they cant help? This is ridiculus. I have a second acc on 30 lvl or something but i am not going to buy champions again there now for sure. I replied and asked for a reason why i was banned. If he says that its the "%%%" which werent even aimed at anyone because its some 0 tolerance sh*t > even when not aimed on anyone then goodbye. Sorry to hear that, but i kind of expected it, they wouldn't say their system is horrible, unless you are 10-2 rakan mid and you are banned for intentional feeding XD. The main problem is if they say this chat is not worth a chat restrict they really have to say that to tons of people mistakenly punished and they probably do not want all that extra work, so they better keep the "we cant undo that punishment" to save some work. there are still like 2 weeks til the end of the season and if you carry and kiss everyone but!S( million games) you may actually with some miracle get to lvl 2 again and get the rewards. GL and HF
Its perma ban i cant do anything with honor hahah
Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings Joza100, I'm leaving a note here, so I can get back to it if and when needed. In the meantime, do keep us on to date on the progress, and depending on what's happening and how fast, do feel free to poke me.
: Well I've checked your match and here is what I saw: - No intentionnal feeding - No afk - You have only placed 2 wards, it's bad but that's not bannable. So what the ban was about (like what it did say) ? Check your email and maybe you'll find a chatlogs or something explaining the reason why you got banned (usually they send infos but lately it doesn't seem that it reach players). So you should contact Riot support and see with them what is the problem.
I mean it was 0/11. Maybe he really was trying and the score was not his fault, but it could be otherwise as well.
JenShen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Memeda x,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=pkO8KEKA,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-10-31T13:43:11.641+0000) > > I am worried that the season reward will be cancelled. Nothing is more difficult than this. There is like gazillion more difficult things than this. you can copy paste the chat so people can see how toxic you were and did you deserved that ban, but we cant do anything on this boards any way we can just discus the situation.
Yea he will lose his honor level for example. That is worse than not getting a victorious skin.
Memeda x (EUW)
: a heartbroken player who tries best to play the game but still didnt work
What got you banned? Did they report you for inting or for chat? Tell us that and edit and post the chatlogs if its the chat and if its inting, post the link to the match in the match history. If you are really innocent you can try talking to riot support, but first just post these things so we can see. Also, is the ban permanent or just two weeks?
StormF (EUNE)
: Do you have discord ? You can message me there and we can play whenever you want (as long as I am free then).
If I get my acc back sure then.
StormF (EUNE)
: I am laughing at the comments tbh . They prove how right I am. :D
Man if I get my acc back, I'm adding you in league and we gotta laugh to this all together....
: >I was arguing with someone on this post who was saying this guy deserved the PERMA BAN because ''gonna report him now haha'' was somehow a threat (which isn't) and it was somehow against the TOS which I find pure bs. Rules you agreed to follow. >Then the guy that made the post responded to him explaining his situation and said that there was nothing to be banned for BUT that guy responded by linking the TOS and this is where I called him ''ignorant'' . Which is somehow OFFENSIVE (even tho its the truth in that case). You did not followed the rules of the forum so I guess the person you tried to insult was smart in the end because he respected the rules unlike you. It doesn't matter if you don't like a rule if you agreed to follow it then do it. >He made other commends defending what he said even tho its wrong. ''Ignorant'' is the perfect word to describe him and its not offensive no matter how you look at it. Well it is offensive, you try to provoke someone in a forum because you had no arguments against him/her when he/she in fact was right because when you break the rules you pay the price. > He probably reported my comments to the mods and they abused their powers and removed my comments only because I wasn't defending Riot's decision :) . Well if you had read the forum rules you would have known that just like being offensive in game it's not tolerated to be offensive on the forum, so if people report your answers/topic and the mods see that you broke the rules then they will act accordingly, so just like on the topic you described it doesn't matter for what reason you break the rules you'll get punished for doing so, honestly I don't see what's so hard to understand here. >Either him or another SJW tbh. I guess you can show us some proof or something, it won't change the fact that you broke the forum rules so you are in the wrong here. >Well I am not surprised since 15 people voted on the ''yes'' option is his poll which already says a lot. This is why I am expecting a lot downvotes and 0 arguments on this post :D Well this is a forum, so you'll find people that don't agree with you, if you can't manage that then maybe you should not be on this forum. Yes people can downvote your topic. Honestly your topic doesn't bring anything to the community since you want people to fight on it, you say moderators abuse their power but you broke the forum rules, so no they did not abuse their power so follow the rules and you'll have nothing to fear.
> You did not followed the rules of the forum so I guess the person you tried to insult was smart in the end because he respected the rules unlike you. It doesn't matter if you don't like a rule if you agreed to follow it then do it. Wow you actually pretended that you are somebody else and called that guy smart lol when it's you.
StormF (EUNE)
: There are almost no people here that are not SJW's so I am thankful that at least you came to break some sense into them (or at least try).
When I first posted this post, the first few comments were telling that it's my fault for that and had like 3 more votes for yes. I was already scared that everybody is gonna be like that, but luckily, there were some reasonable people.
StormF (EUNE)
: Ignorant person is someone that is lacking knowledge on something . I am not calling him a re-tard or something worse. You are literally looking for a reason to remove comments. http://prntscr.com/lcoa0t http://prntscr.com/lcoaiv If ignorant is somehow offensive (well its 2018 everything is offensive nowdays right ?) then I wouldn't be surprised if calling someone SJW would be offensive in few months. My comments are getting removed for literally no reason (except the cheap reasons you give). Then this game is truly becoming Club Penguin with this nonsense
It's really interesting that you got banned from posting anything on that account anymore for that. For real, now this justifies the 15 votes there.
StormF (EUNE)
: Joza100 Do you mind checking out the post I made ? https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/FiusOpQA-dont-piss-off-the-mods-guys Its about how my comments got removed
Yep SJWs man..... You can't say %%% while talking to your friends and you deserve to get banned for it hahaha. Then you get your comments reported cuz someone can't be honest to themselves and accept they are ignorant. Indeed SJWs. Im so happy that i put that poll there and tbh I'm not even suprised that there are 15/40 people voting yes...
Hansiman (EUW)
: > Calling someone Ignorant for a reason is not offensive LOL. That's a poor excuse, and a common one we also see used by those that are punished for verbal misbehavior ingames. You claiming to have a reason to belittle someone doesn't mean it's not offensive. If you have a reason to go around calling others stupid and/or idiots, that doesn't make it any less offensive. When you use derogatory terms in a manner to belittle someone that doesn't agree with your standpoint, it's common that we'll step in. That's taking matters too far, and it's not desired behavior here. The boards is here to drive constructive debate on topics related to the game. Be your standpoint on Riot's side, or be it the opposite, your opinion is welcome. As you'll find, there are plenty of posts here that complain about how Riot does things, and they do not get removed. That should show you that your posts aren't being removed because you speak negative towards Riot.
But for real, if you checked out the post that he linked there, it would be totally understandable to you how frustrated he was there. That justified it definitely.
Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings Joza100, I'm leaving a note here, so I can get back to it if and when needed. In the meantime, do keep us on to date on the progress, and depending on what's happening and how fast, do feel free to poke me.
Ok I will edit the post as soon as my support ticket is answered.
: Well the system is a bot... he can "learn" but catching trigger words makes him automatically give a punishment... he does not know context or understand jokes... therefore why you got the punishment... that being said, if you knew you were banned for using that, why would you even type it out? You could have avoided all this trouble if only you didnt type it... you could have said something like: "man u know i got banned for saying those 3 letters right?" it would be exactly the same meaning, but you wouldnt trigger the punishment for saying the keyword. NOTE: im not saying it was deserved or judging... just giving a advice for the future. Im also curious about the support answer to this.
I thought it was done by a human before this happened. I will not type it again ever.
: Show me where I am wrong.
Here is where you are wrong. Can I troll, flame, threaten or harass people while using the Riot Services? No you can't and it might get you banned. Did I harass anyone? No, I didn't. I talked about the words. Didn't harass anyone. The TOU just says that I'm right. You just defeated yourself.
: Depends on the school tbh. In my school there are cameras in every single room and when a fight happens and the teacher catch us we go to the school principal and he reviews the camera footage evidence, asks us why this fight happened , were there any previous conflicts between us etc. The punishment also depends (sometimes there is and sometimes there isn't).
Well yea, I just said this in general about the state of the world. Not just school and bully example. I just said it that we care about rules more than justice and aren't flexible at all, just judging like we are programmed.
: So knowing that the forum can't help you since we are mostly all just players why did you posted here again ? No one here can remove your ban AFAIK.
I talked on Support too. I posted here so that people know about the issue and to have a discussion about this mostly.
: >you dont really mean it its just a slang and its the same thing as "%%%% you" and shouldnt be some 0 tolerance shit. That's how it is, you agreed to that. >And after all, even if you never get punished in lol, I still would like you to feel how it feels to be mistakenly judged and see people who just can't think with their heads bash you for it. I would have if you followed the TOU you agreed to follow. Also having one of your friend harrassing people who disagree doesn't really help your case, in fact it will sound more suspicious like maybe you have edited the chatlog to remove the bad stuff.
He is not my friend at all.... Just a person with common sense. And as I said I didn't edit the chatlog and the second thing even if you do, Riot always see the real chat log.
JenShen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=SaverWest HD,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uk8lVIPJ,comment-id=0002000100010000,timestamp=2018-10-30T15:40:22.251+0000) > > And we are talking about perma bans here. Its not like a %%%%ing chat restriction (which even this is not worth getting) You are right, the sad part is that things that usually wont get you even chat restrict , after 14day ban they will give you permaban, I lost my account since season 2 i lost it because i was kind of negative and wanted to report a troll and a flamer, nothing harsh, nothing extreme, but after 14 day if you get reported even for the slightest thingy, you are basically done, which is super moronic to me, but i guess riot is ok with the way it is.
Yea. A troller is going to get banned after 10 people have to report him for Riot to actually see him, but someone in chat immediately gets banned by the system. Saying "%%%" is worse than inting as you can see..... I am literally never toxic and when i said "%%%", there was no chat restrict, immediately 2 weeks and then this as you can see. Inters get away with whatever they want and a nice player just a few reports and its done. That doesn't only happen in League. If in school someone is getting bullied all the time and he freaks out and kicks his bullies face, he is gonna get punished for violence and the bully is gonna stay untouched after it all. We don't care about people. We only care about rules. We are like bots and don't give a shit about the state of the world. We only want control and that's why this happens. Sad
: >How can you even defend this ? How can this be offensive and worth a ban ... Pretty easy, just read the TOU you signed. >A %%%%ING PERMA BAN. Do you not know what PERMA means ? Check my profile and you'll find it. >Or did you skip straight to the logs defending Riot's system even for this nonsense. This is not even worth a chat restriction , not even in a million years I've read the whole thing before it was edited and still find that something is odd, so he can have edited the chatlogs to make it look less bad, so we can only trust Riot since they don't perma ban without a good reason even if some mistakes can be made.
It was a bot that did it by detecting the words. Second of all I did talk to a Rioter and they will check the real chatlogs for sure and see that i changed nothing
: > Second of all nobody saw it just friends and it was nothing bad after all. It's not a treat and Jayce didn't even see it. Yet you got punished for it, so you got reported at some point. >I just still can't believe that you defend something like this. I would like if a mistake happened to you. Then we would see your reaction and we would tell you that you are just wrong and defend Riot. Since I follow the TOU I have nothing to fear and I've been playing since season 2 without being punished even once, you can't say the same. >Don't be so stubborn because you think that you are a nice player. Sometimes, hear people out! Why should I hear people who are in the wrong ? You have 2 censored words and the report threat: >Joza100: man u know i got banned for saying %%% >Joza100: gonna report him now hahah >Joza100: for %%% and some flame So that break this part of the TOU you agreed to follow: > 5.1. Can I troll, flame, threaten or harass people while using the Riot Services? (No. If you do, you might get banned.) >While using the Riot Services, you must comply with all laws, rules and regulations in the jurisdiction in which you reside. You must also comply with certain additional rules that govern your use of the Riot Services (the “Code of Conduct”). The Code of Conduct is not meant to be exhaustive, and we reserve the right to modify it at any time, as well as take appropriate disciplinary measures including account termination and deletion to protect the integrity and spirit of the Riot Services, regardless of whether a specific behavior is listed in the policy as inappropriate. In addition to the Code of Conduct, please review the Summoner’s Code for additional guidance on exemplary gameplay behavior. So you have written twice an offensive word that got you banned before.
First of all I didn't get punished for that "thread", but i got punished for "%%%". And that is because the system found the words without looking at the context. I didn't tell them to anyone. The word by itself means nothing. After all, when you say "%%%", you dont really mean it its just a slang and its the same thing as "%%%% you" and shouldnt be some 0 tolerance shit. And after all, even if you never get punished in lol, I still would like you to feel how it feels to be mistakenly judged and see people who just can't think with their heads bash you for it.
Mada (EUW)
: Do not write the three letter thing in game ever. Not even to explain that it shouldn't be written like you did. You might try to send a support ticket (if you already sent one, you might have to wait a few days to get an answer) You can explain it to your friends between games but I think if you're playing with premades, voice communication is better anyway.
I think that writing it the way I did was nothing wrong, but still, I will never write it again so that this doesn't happen again.
: Same thing happened to me so I am hoping they don't say this stupid shit. I've lost my 5 years of progress already so I am barely even touching the game. But there are some people that are honestly stupid. Like how can you even think this is worth a perma ban.... (The guy might be high or drunk but I don't think he is thinking straight LOL)
I don't think someone is stupid, it's just thinking straight as you said. Why did you get a ban? What happened there?
: >First of all, i was talking to both friends and it was twisted treeline. You still said something bad in team chat so it count, in private messages it's not showned. >Second of all, not a threat, it's just using and builtin feature that i'm allowed to use and it was the right case. Still count as a threat no matter what you think, you could have said nothing and reported at the end of the game. So that's 2 stuff you should not have done.
First of all, I said nothing bad. I talked about my previous game. Second of all nobody saw it just friends and it was nothing bad after all. It's not a treat and Jayce didn't even see it. I just still can't believe that you defend something like this. I would like if a mistake happened to you. Then we would see your reaction and we would tell you that you are just wrong and defend Riot. Don't be so stubborn because you think that you are a nice player. Sometimes, hear people out!
: Looking forward to it Personally I think they will lift the suspension but I've seen other cases similar to yours in which they don't do it.
Yea they sometimes just say: "the decision is permanent" or something like that, but let's hope. If they don't, I'm done with the game forever. I have a smurf on like lvl 30 or something and im definitely not going to lvl it up once again after 4 years on this account since the ending of the season 4. It will be sad.
: Please make another edit ASAP :D Would love to see if you get unbanned. Good luck fam (you will need it)
I will when the support ticket is answered. The girl in the chat says she can't do anything alone so she sent it as a ticket to the player behaviour team and it might take a day. Depends on how long it takes to be answered.
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: Reading after the edit. Good luck man
Show more

Joza100

Level 109 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion