TheAtom (EUW)
: How to make win lane = win game?
Well, if you're a good Zed. Let's suppose you are 3/0. After 4th kill you should quickly shove the lane, and either go top/bot and leave the kill for your teammate or invade enemy jungle. You can either steal his wraiths or wolves, or try to look for a jungler and obviously kill him. With Yasuo, I dont really know anything about this champ except from his build and skills (LOL) Ekko is also another good champ to roam, pretty much same tips as i said about Zed. However you need to know, that sometimes you just can't win. Sometimes you will have a players on your team, who don't communicate at all and do not understand the point of this game, such as taking drake after killing Support and ADC in early game. I'd really love to help, however I don't know what ELSE I can tell you, so please feel free to ask me anything you struggle with
Rioter Comments
Kâtarina (EUNE)
: New champ - Katarina ?
Dont really like the new Akali, Thanks for all of the suggestions... will focus on Azir Irelia Fizz and Taliyah and will decide
Kâtarina (EUNE)
: New champ - Katarina ?
I was thinking of Taliyah and Ahri.... what do you think about both of them? pros cons of each?? If you could explain briefly that would be nice and helpful.
Rioter Comments
: How I became a toxic Player (All of you should read this...)
Well From my own experience the only way to avoid it, is find a proper duo partner who is flexible and can play with you for most of the time. Talk to him on voicechat ts3/skype/discord... even in-game chat voice chat.... Just to not look at the chat messages of other players. I prefer to shout like ,, F*CK" or just typical ,, ARGHHHH" then tell someone to ,, %%%% off " I really understand you. I got perma on my EUW accounts with all of the champs and 90 skins for saying to guy ,, shut the %%%% up kid " ( YES ONLY THIS ONE MESSAGE ) while he was saying to me that im mothe%%%%er and my mom is a whore... it's been around 1 year from my perma EUW ban... and as i checked this tristana who insulted me.. she's still playing. It's like, guys im pretty sure she didnt stop being toxic, but this is the reality of this banning system. Wish you all the best bro.
Cavalier707 (EUNE)
: I've seen so many people asking for a Brand nerfs because they think he does much damage. I'm trying to say that damage is the only thing that he has in his kit (to land a stun u need to be close enough to use E or use W from far away that can be dodged and land a Q in both cases that can be dodged,too). Nerfing the damage is completely killing the champion so people should try to dodge his w and not to hug each other so he can't get a 5-bounce ult instead of just asking for a nerf.
> [{quoted}](name=Cavalier707,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VbrKWBAp,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-07-22T14:37:55.707+0000) > > I've seen so many people asking for a Brand nerfs because they think he does much damage. I'm trying to say that damage is the only thing that he has in his kit (to land a stun u need to be close enough to use E or use W from far away that can be dodged and land a Q in both cases that can be dodged,too). Nerfing the damage is completely killing the champion so people should try to dodge his w and not to hug each other so he can't get a 5-bounce ult instead of just asking for a nerf. Ohh yeah :) If you see it like that... then i strongly agree with you... his W is easy to dodge by most champs ( Kata's E ) LB's W ... Zed's W etc... + his Q isn't even that fast skill, which makes it also very easy to dodge.... in late game its pretty gross.... he hits 2 people with W when they stand to eachother... press R and booom.... but yeah.. he isn't OP at all for me.
: Is Intentional Feeding even bannable?
I checked this quickly while my game is loading... i dont have time to read your description right now... (will do after game) but i dont think its bannable if nobody will make a reddit post about you or u are inting on someone's *famous* stream. Reason? Evade...KR silver smurf player 0% wr on Tahm kench with 247games? Even when i was tilted..i ran 8 games in a row Nunu Cleanse Ghost with Ioanian Shoes and 5 tears.... 8games in a row and didnt have nothing... not a single warning chat restrict nothing...
Reichs (EUNE)
: Yeah I feel for those who get those bullshit chat restrictions and get their honor destroyed. I also flame sometimes but only those people who deserve it. Hope you get to level 1 soon.
> [{quoted}](name=Somaliapina,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5tkMFUh8,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-22T14:32:33.091+0000) > > Yeah I feel for those who get those bullshit chat restrictions and get their honor destroyed. I also flame sometimes but only those people who deserve it. Hope you get to level 1 soon. The thing is .... every report on honor 0 (true/false) stops further progress I think level last checkpoint on level 2 is the most demanding .... as everyone starts with honor 2 at the beginning of the season.
Reichs (EUNE)
: Honor stuck at level 2 + full checkpoints
If I was you...I'd not complain. i got chat restriced in February... i played around 250 games within 5 months and I'm stucked on 2of3 checkpoint honor 0 I'm licking everyone's ass to get honor... I'm never typing a bad word... only gj/wp/gg/nice ... if someone says something nasty to me.. I'm muting him straight away to not make the same mistake once again.... but still I CANT GET RID OF IT. So yeah ;] Hope it made you feel better.
Cavalier707 (EUNE)
: The resons why Brand should be removed from the game.
Wait, I'm not sure is this an actual troll post, or whats your point. Can i have brief explanation about what you are trying to say?
Rioter Comments
Kâtarina (EUNE)
: Kled or Illaoi ?
Today i decided to buy Kled. Thanks for your comments.
Mega Gnar (EUW)
: kled, more fun, more skilled
I also feel like Kled is funnier to play...but i feel like Illaoi is MUCH STRONGER..... idk....
Kâtarina (EUNE)
: Kled or Illaoi ?
: and on top of that my ping has increased for no reason, my inputs are delayed and the FPS drop AGAIN -_-
> [{quoted}](name=MirirPaladin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=OjrV7X2s,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-18T16:57:27.079+0000) > > and on top of that my ping has increased for no reason, my inputs are delayed and the FPS drop AGAIN -_- I really feel the same.. not about the ping tho.. its still at 37... but my fps used to be between 80 to even 200... now i have drop every 5-10minutes to 40FPS for like 25 seconds... its really really bad
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: At honor level 0 any true/valid report halts progress
> [{quoted}](name=Scrinnid,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nuEq7n6o,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2018-07-16T18:51:21.951+0000) > > At honor level 0 any true/valid report halts progress Feels like that for me. Even e-mail'ed Riot.... they said if im one 2of3 checkpoint it means im nearly there... since these 2 days.. i played like 12 games .... gained in total 28 honors ( non-premades ) but yeah. I'll try my best
: can we get rid of that delay in the minimap?
I also see it problematically...
Rioter Comments
CJXander (EUNE)
: I did it again!
Wow, congratulations... I'm stack on honor 0 checkpoint 2of3 since very long time...playing only support or with my mains to make sure I'll get at least one honour, but it's just stucked. YIKES. But anyways, gj
: Around 50.000 games with at least 3 honors/game.
> [{quoted}](name=starkk1234,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EtTXKkHi,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-31T06:17:07.873+0000) > > Around 50.000 games with at least 3 honors/game. Why you trolling him?
CrazyCatKId (EUNE)
: Problems with the reporting system
Well First of all, I'd like to start with ,, I wrote 6 mean comments to the enemy top and jungle. " Yeah. It just showed, that you agree your ban wasn't unreasonable. But let me tell you more. I don't know, and I'll probably never understand HOW can someone get angry because of getting ganked. Jungler is ,, Here to Help " - apparently not always as you mentioned Jax in your post...which I understand it might've made you angry/frustrated. However you should be aware of getting chat restricted/banned even if you say 1-2 bad words. It happened to me twice and since that, whenever I'm having definitely worse jungler and I'm for example 0/3 till 6th minute ( even tho I'm buying pink wards and playing defensively ) I'm not saying anything to my jungler because my attitude is like : Okay, if I am going to lose, then I'm going to lose. Blaming my jungler won't be helpful in this case, right? The only way in my opinion is to leave lane, try to catch up some farm on jungle ( yours or enemy, doesn't matter ) roam lanes... just do not stay on your lane and keep dying... it will make you even more frustrated and also, if someone is doing silly pings on you ( enemy is missing straight down on your face x20) mute this game instantly. {{champion:55}}
: I quit reporting people
Same feelings here... Nothing less, Nothing else. Sometimes I'm thinking you have to type N word a thousand times to get chat restricted...

Kâtarina

Level 189 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion