: Fake vision bug. AGAIN
Yep, I see this bug pretty often too. Can be really frustrating and it's not the easiest thing to notice.
Ratatouka (EUW)
: make the client remember our lane choices in ranked
It saves around 1 second if you are used to it, I wouldn't call this a necessary feature.
Pixelbits (EUW)
: Suggestion: Implement a ping tester
This is a good idea, but I don't think Riot would want to implement this for, well... various reasons. But I do think it'd be wonderful to have a feature like this, it'd really help the quality of the games. So instead, there is just one thing Riot should do to solve this problem to some extent, and it's a feature players have been asking for since the beginning of times: let us see our ping. When you start loading into the game, you can see your ping but it's far too late by then. Instead, why not just make a little indicator in the client? Should be fairly easy and a lot of people would decide not to play when they see that their ms is around 200 and stuff. You can go into custom games to check, but that's not so fun to do, considering the time it takes.
: Its not about playing on two accounts at once. Its about owning two accounts for different regions but another account requires too much time. It's not like riot bans and punishes smurfs anyway.
True, Riot doesn't punish smurfs. But they aren't encouraging them in any form either. They just can't do anything about it, and unless someone comes forth with an idea that is actually doable and works, things are going to stay the same. Ideas are welcome, but Riot giving away accounts just won't work.
: > [{quoted}](name=Forte,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bUJENm5E,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T09:51:52.664+0000) > > Here is a riddle: > My main is on eune and I wanna play with a friend on euw, can't spend 20 bucks on transfer, what other option do I have? make your friend transfer to eune
Well boys, we did it.
Forte (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=KE777,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bUJENm5E,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T10:07:42.264+0000) > > Just make a new account and get to lvl 30. Doesn't take THAT long. You can also play with your friend(s) so that the mmr is higher and you don't have to play against complete newbies. It takes long, I made a new account, I said that in my comment and ofc I'm playing with my friend but that doesn't change the fact that I encounter newbies which is normal but that wouldn't be the case if there was a way to get a 30 lvl acc when you meet lets say some standards.
True, it'd be much easier and simple to just give people a lvl 30 account, but.. that's just not doable. Let's say you have a friend that wants to get into the game, but doesn't have the time. What do you do? You can get your free lvl 30 account and give it to them, they hop into ranked and they are feeding. This is just one of the many negative things that can happen. I'd say a good solution to this would be a BIG xp boost if the system detects you are smurfing, but this idea has flaws because it'd encourage people that grind accounts until lvl 30 just to sell them, and that's a no-go too. While I do feel like _something_ should be done about this, I don't think we can come up with a flawless solution, though I can't say for certain that further discussions about this won't have results. Just stay away from the idea of Riot giving you accounts, because that just won't happen.
: why am i playing with a grandmaster lmao
Oh this is interesting I actually remember playing with this guy too, the only difference being that we were playing against each other. But then again, if memory serves I was plat 1 at the time so I guess it's not that big of a deal
Forte (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bUJENm5E,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-22T09:49:13.891+0000) > > Yes, i mean you're the one who knows the answer to that question, because i don't see a need for people to even need a smurf account :P Here is a riddle: My main is on eune and I wanna play with a friend on euw, can't spend 20 bucks on transfer, what other option do I have?
> My main is on eune and I wanna play with a friend on euw, can't spend 20 bucks on transfer, what other option do I have? Just make a new account and get to lvl 30. Doesn't take THAT long. You can also play with your friend(s) so that the mmr is higher and you don't have to play against complete newbies.
NeekoMew (EUW)
: I get hard camped every single game when im support, sometimes even multiple 4/5-man ganks before 10 minutes even. But when i play top or mid i never get ganked at all. Why? idk, happens on fresh accounts or old ones, really doesn't matter. So eventually i started picking up {{champion:497}}, ditched {{champion:412}} completely even though i've mained him for almost 4 years now and have around 4 million mastery points across all my accounts. Now i've picked up Rakan i almost never die to ganks and keep my adc alive as well, i just jump onto the 4-man and dash back to my adc. 9/10 the enemy just walk away. Since then i climbed from gold 4 to plat 2 with 60+ winrate as my peak rank. tl;dr, If needed (incase of negative winrate or just not positive enough) just swap your main, no matter how much you enjoy them, sometimes you just have to swap to something that can hold your own through ganks.
Well, what you said is entirely true, but this is not what bothers me. In fact, I almost never die to ganks, and when I do die it's because it's a Vi or some hard-cc champion like that which just makes escaping impossible. My problem is that I get ganked. Not because of the champion I play, not because of my skills but because of my mastery scores. That fact alone makes it very annoying for me. If it was only this, I'd happily live with it. But it's not. No matter who I main, there are always going to be people that just look at my mastery score while they are in the loading screen and be like "oh I better get carried by this guy", and when they don't get carried they just blame you for.. not carrying them? It isn't just a personal problem. If it was only me, I'd swallow it somehow. But everyone I see that plays this game a lot or has a lot of mastery score gets the same treatment, no matter what champion they are playing as. The solution is pretty simple and self-explanatory, just make people unable to see your mastery scores until the game is over. I just don't understand why Riot even thought adding this was a good idea.
: Still an easy solution to chat toxicity.
It is an easy solution for it, but it takes away many things I care about. I believe that if one has a rank that is considered "high", then chat is necessary to win games. This shouldn't be the reason I have to turn my chat off, it just makes no sense.
Cypherous (EUW)
: > By being able to choose, I meant being able to decide whether you want your mastery points to show or not. I know what you meant, but riot won't do it like that, they want everyone to be able to see the glorious system they created
Well, I am one persistent fellow and I don't plan on backing down for now, I'll reach out to everyone I can if it means that I have a miniscule chance to make something happen. It's almost impossible for anything to change, but if it's to help this game move in a better direction half a step at a time I guess I don't mind spending a few weeks working towards my goal.
MusicaroN (EUW)
: Snoflake moderation team ? salty = insult ?
> "salty" or "yasuo main" ? It's the "salty yasuo main". It's just not a nice thing to say that to someone and there's a problem if you think that this is completely fine.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Thing is, if they ever added an option, it would only ever apply to what you see, others would still be able to see it because riot wants people to pay attention to the useless number because it makes the snowflakes feel special :P
By being able to choose, I meant being able to decide whether you want your mastery points to show or not. I don't think it'd be a bad thing, especially because it wouldn't hurt _anyone_, and they can always just check your profile after the game to see your mastery, which doesn't matter after the game is over. When you look at the whole thing, at least from my point of view, it'd be best for the game to just revert this feature, and pretend it never happened. But I guess life isn't that easy, Riot sadly just won't change stuff unless the whole playerbase starts complaining, like with the whole positional ranking stuff.
: Yeah that sounds pretty cool but the water would have to be really hot for it to still have the burn effect in game
Maybe make it vaporize during the time it travels?
Cypherous (EUW)
: > but I still feel like this needs to change and that this feature is not necessary in the grand scheme of things. To be fair the mastery system as a whole isn't really something we need, it doesn't demonstrate mastery of a champion, its been pointles since day 1 but now that riot has found a way to sell you extra particles for it i doubt its going anywhere
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=ZGlW1woE,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-21T20:52:05.787+0000) > > its been pointles since day 1 but now that riot has found a way to sell you extra particles for it i doubt its going anywhere The mastery system isn't that much of a problem, as long as it doesn't distract people from the actual game. A lot of people, myself included, take some kind of pride and are proud of the mastery scores they have gathered over the years. I take pride in it, but when people get distracted by it it's not that fun anymore. These new Eternals aren't necessary either, but they aren't a problem since you get to _choose_. That's an option I'd like to have with this mastery showing loading screen too. It wouldn't hurt a single soul to add it, but a lot would be thrilled.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Firstly, where was i being selfish or ignorant, because i think the one being ignorant here is the one not reading what i said :P And where did i say it didn't need to change? Reading is hard
What you said is the sort of thing people say when they couldn't care less about something. I'm truly sorry if I offended you in any way and misunderstood you, I truly didn't mean anything bad by that, my fault for reading too much between the lines.
Cypherous (EUW)
: > Why should I have to deal with stuff like this because as you said, there are idiots that get fixated on it, thus ruining my experience? Because you're looking at it wrong, your "experience" is secondary to winning, and if the jungler is wasting time pitching his tent in your lane you just play safe and let the rest of your team get ahead
I do get that, and I know that what I am asking for is unreasonable, but I still feel like this needs to change and that this feature is not necessary in the grand scheme of things. We were just fine in the past without it, and we would still be fine if we didn't have it. I am also aware of the fact that my experience means nothing, but it's not just me. I see people get flamed constantly because of how high their level is or their mastery point, and this is an undeniable fact. It is having a negative impact on the players, and for that reason it should by all means be removed or changed.
: /mute all.
It's like you didn't even read the post. Stop.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Mastery score doesn't mean anything, only idiots get fixated on it, so let them camp you and then your jungler can help another lane win the game :P
I don't think you get the point. At this stage I don't care about winning or losing. All I care about is that it exists, when it really shouldn't. Why should I have to deal with stuff like this because as you said, there are idiots that get fixated on it, thus ruining my experience?
Cypherous (EUW)
: Can't say i've ever really noticed it
Yeah, but some people did. You can't just be ignorant and selfish and say it doesn't need to change. Not that big of an issue, but still needs to change.
Rioter Comments
: Why Eternals should not cost RP
I really, really, REALLY agree with this. Make them cost 10000 be. Unlock them when you have 100000 mastery point or more. BUT DON'T MAKE ME PAY FOR IT! I like to play a champion a lot? I probably bought skins. You got money from me, right? Do you need more? I kind of get that. But you can't make me pay for this stuff when you made my mastery score public for free! Did I like that change? No. Would I like this one? After the last one? Yes. Because I can CHOOSE. Though it's a bit off-topic, but the way you are forced to show everyone your mastery score just seems stupid to me. People actually camp me for doing it, and it affects my game. And I have no control over it. Uh-oh, I guess it's time to open another thread.
: Yeah moving it would be nice i agree, but most of my item sets include multiple builds and the locked control ward icon gets pushed offscreen.
Yes, I don't see the Control Ward either, but it's still very annoying to have it around.
: Champion shard in Hextech box
I mean, it IS gambling. Sometimes you are just not lucky. Sure, it feels bad for me too, but Riot gives plenty of stuff besides this, and blue essence is actually very useful. On thing I'd say needs some changing is the 450 blue essence champion shards. We don't need that in our hextech boxes. If those weren't included, I think it'd be fine for you to open champions, because you get blue essence that is actually pretty useful. You won't do much with that 90 be Master Yi gives you. But even if you can get 450 be shards, I think it's fine. This stuff is all free, remember?
: The control ward needs to stay in your item set page. It's a reminder than you should be buying them when you can.
I get that people need this to remember, but if you are going to create a CUSTOM item set why do you need it to be there? If you absolutely need to keep it, it could stay there and remain unremovable, but at least let me edit and move it around. That's not too much to ask for, right?
Rioter Comments

KE777

Level 295 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion