: > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XE4qKp2G,comment-id=000500000001,timestamp=2019-09-22T11:45:15.736+0000) > > But that effectivly can happen... one player might get a full house, the other player might get litterally nothing. It’s all luck based. But then a good player can make something of that bad hand by using bluffs. > > Same with TFT, Yeah, bluff in TFT {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
For F%%% sake, can you even read whole sentences or is that beyond your capabilities? The argument he is stating goes:even when being dealt bad hand, good player can still make use out of it.
: > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XE4qKp2G,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-09-22T03:33:09.110+0000) > > Poker is 99% luck and it’s considered a sport with a world championship and everything... card games in general are completely luck based but still bring elements of skill. > > You’ve got unit placement, comp knowledge, keeping an eye on what enemies are getting, countering enemies, and knowing what you can pull and when, money management. It’s skill but the skill largely revolves around manipulating rng in your favour and knowing how to make the most of what you have. Dont ever compare TFT with poker plz. That is just so dumb. If you would compare TFT with for example Texas Holdem poker, then it would be like this: 1 poker player gets cards in his hands. The other poker player does not get any cards in his hands and just has to win with the 5 cards on the table. That is TFT and there is no skill in the world that would let you win that game.
Explain? You get 5 options from shop to buy. Given free shop refreshes and rerolls you are bound to get 2-star from something. Even if assumed you die on stage 4 first round, you have at least got 5*16=80 options to choose from just from free refreshes+Refreshes you have paid for.
JustTits (EUNE)
: But why do you get the same ranked icon as actual League players? The higher you are, the luckier you got? Come on. AT the very maximum, you should get some icons for playing that gamemode and that's it.
Let's take example: If you were playing game where I was backseating, telling excactly what to do via voice chat, would it be me or you who is being lucky? I could bet we had very different opinions of what to do in each situation. If you were able to reach for instance platinum this way, could you reach it without me backseating? I think not.
JustTits (EUNE)
: People who think TFT requires any skill
As long as people below D4 have no idea how to manage their economy, how to transition between variations or to whole different comps or understanding of best comps at given time, how to plan itemization, how to position and so on, I'm happy to crush people below with that "1%" I have. If it so happens that everyone of the players learn those things to extreme high level, then I think we can finally assume the games are decided purely by luck. But even then we should assume that people just are that skilled for this to be the case, which I don't think is happening any time near in future if ever. Game has never been about coming 1st every game, it is about getting into 4th/3th consistently. If one is able to minimize their lossess and get even 5th instead of 7th or 8th, they are more skilled than player who could in same situation only get 7th at best. I don't care about games where I or opponent highroll crazy comps, I care if they or I can do it consistently. The funny thing is, I have seen far too many "Enemy got x number 3 stars while I got none" threads to believe players that are making these threads have any understanding of how the mode works. I'm not saying that it should be considered as skillbased game as LoL, no, LoL has so many things to be learned, nearly endless learning curve and is purely based on skill that it would be ridiculous. I'm saying, before you have at least played mode enough to understand how the game works, don't just come whine. And if you do, come up with good indepth explanation, not just "imo" and random "99% of luck" numbers.
: with the last update in every single game the winner had a buffed shivana. that dragon needs a big ass nerf.
> [{quoted}](name=me and 4 chimps,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XE4qKp2G,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-09-22T09:10:54.786+0000) > > with the last update in every single game the winner had a buffed shivana. > > that dragon needs a big ass nerf. And she is getting one, alongside nerf to the buff itself (lowered mr from 83% to 75%).
Zee Zone (EUW)
: I get the whole "player has the choice" but when the outcome of said choice is also random then it comes dow to expertise that makes only a small precentage of difference in the potential outcome. My analogy was maybe off, after thinking about it TFT is more like Black Jack or Poker. Players who know how to play have an advantage since it's in their power to hold or draw or whatever, but just like in TFT the out come is still RNG and nothing guaranteed. Get 21 on 1st draw or a royal flush and you're set, get crap cards and you're done for no matter the experience. Yes i choose to buy, sell or reroll in TFT but the outcome of my actions are still RNG and thus it's an RNG based game. P.S: high numbers on dice does not guarantee a better outcome especially in Monopoly, you're equally doomed whether you get a high or low number.
Yeah, I think poker is the best analogy I have personally found. Yet though I find it fascinating that in TFT there isn't absolute royal flush nor absolutely worthless hands, but due to not any research of "how much skill is involved in TFT" being conducted as far as I'm aware of, I will settle with it being as skill/luckbased as poker. And no, I meant with rolling 6 overall the easiness to read result in games. In monopoly you see instantly if you meet doom due to bad luck, in TFT the perception between what is "bad luck" may vary greatly from player to player due to results being sum of decision making and luck. I also find it quite interesting to see wether we at some point reach point in TFT where players are literally calculating probabilities and making decision making basing on that, but perhaps that is being far too hopeful unless it grows big as League did. Thank you for discussing, was pleasure.
Zee Zone (EUW)
: my friend, TFT is closer to a boardgame than actual chess, don't let the genre "auto chess" deceive you xD While in both cases ofc you have to know the rules but in Monopoly, Cluedo or even Risk for example even when making all the right moves, how much of it is actual skill when your fate is decided by random chance made my dice. Exactly the same in TFT. Yes strategies, builds and combs exist but when what champs you get is RNG, whether you get money or items and in what amount is RNG and the carousel both what champs/ items exist AND their position relative to you is ALL based on RNG how much of it is actually skill?
Indeed, it is far closer to board games than chess. In chess there is almost absolute 0 luck (only the player who goes first has tiny, tiny, tiny edge) while in TFT there are numerous random events, seemingly far beyond your control. However, game isn't telling you when you get lucky. It's very clear when you roll 6 in board game, and as such are lucky, because there is usually only one way that result can be perceived. However, TFT doesn't give you absolute answer to when you got lucky, unless you have knowledge of what is strong and as such, you know when you got lucky. Everything you buy, every time you roll, every unit you place on board is a choice, choice made by player, not by the game. Let's say one had **chance** to get kennen 2 early (pre lv6), then they had chance to get asol and gnar 2 at lv6. Finally they had chance to get swain 2 at lv 7. Now, let's say they are extremely lucky(they already are very lucky if they got the following units that early but...), they first get kennen2 without rerolls just by free shop refreshes at start of round(9 gold), they get asol2 and gnar2 by first picking them from shop and then rerolling rest at lv 6 with 6 rerolls (rerolls 12 gold, gnar and asol together 24 gold=36 gold) then they get swain2 at level 7 first picking one from shop and rerolling 5 times (as if...) (swain 15 gold+rerolls 10 gold=25 gold) totalling in 70 gold. Now game didn't tell them to buy those units, neither did it tell to have economy prepared for them or for rolling or for levelling up, nor did it imply they are strong units. Player got altogether 11*5-12=43 options besides those + options they had when shop was automatically resfreshed. Now, even if player bought these units, they still need 4 units at least for their late game comp and they have to have kept some kind of economy (which should be ridiculously easy given how monstrous comp they could have at level 7 and before). And Given that they go for instance comp like {{champion:136}} {{champion:103}} {{champion:150}} {{champion:78}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:50}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:102}} they would preferably need to combine item components correctly and have plan on what items to get from carousel. And yet even then They should preferably be positioning around enemy comps, blitz, zephyr, assassins and so on. And then there could be yet debate should they even cut kennen in first place eg. in situation where there is void sin player in lobby, but rather keep it and for instance have eles. And yet we may very well assume the said player very rarely gets that lucky, at least in sense that they would get the said units. They need to adjust their gameplan for each and every game and be able to make multiple comps and knowledge how to pivot into them. Funny thing is, my final build in last game was excactly what I mentioned in the last game, I came 2nd (void sin, ehem, highrolled better than me :) but, not from starting point you would expect. Recalling the game, my battle build at level 5 consisted following 2 star graves, 1 star lucian with ludens, 1 star garen and darius and kennen(without items). What I had mainly on bench was blademasters (camilles and shen), and 2 1 star vaynes. I had originally pleasurably gone into blademasters, but starting items consisted of 2 rods and cloak and I wasn't getting bow from first carousel. Now, my plan for mid game was to 1:go rangers with eles 2:go eles with knight 3:go yordles sorc. I think I rerolled at around lv 6 (from 50 gold, perhaps into 20), lucian had so far had done good work with graves and I was quite healthy (80 hp almost I think) and hit 2 asols, gnar, poppy and shy. It was now extremely easy to know what I'm building. Got soon after asols and gnars to 2 stars. Later I hit swain 1 at lv 7, later in late game got it into 2 when there was me and void sin player left. Was I lucky? Yes, extremely in my opinion. Did that bring me 2nd place? Probably yes, but just as well I would assume I hadn't got there if I hadn't first decided to go lucian with ludens to carry me through early game, then had econed and hit relatively early 6 and then just at that point rerolled and yet decided what to buy. Just as well I could have found ashes and brands, that would have made me go with plan 1. Something else? Had adjusted. Yet it should be noted that probabilities are affected by player's actions. Levelling up means you have higher chance to get 3 and higher cost units, while you start to get less and less 1 cost units. Players having many copies of certain unit means it is unlikelier for you to find it, buying lots of certain cost reduces pool of that cost ( let's say I buy kennen, poppy and veigar, now anyone else has higher chance to hit ashes, rengars, aatrox's and so on though practically this only really affects 4 and 5 cost units), rolling after player is elminated gives higher chance to hit the units that player had because they are back in pool and so on. Without economy you can buy very little and roll very little so selling units from time to time to hit next 10 gold is quite important. While I do think especially in high diamond+ luck is big factor to be dealt with, due to players getting quite good in adjusting their builds, planning them, econing, positioning and so on, still there are players who can have multiple accounts in challenger and have over 1500 lp(remainder: the lp gains there are really low, lp losses really high and 4th place often loses lp), while those who just hit it may struggle to get higher there. Is it luck that makes one reach top places in challenger? No, I can comfortably say in large amount of games, it is not. The thing is, theoretically just as many times as one may get extremely lucky, they will get extremly unlucky. It isn't interesting to me how can player perform with highrolled comp, it is how much they can squeeze out from seemingly bad luck.
Zee Zone (EUW)
: Local player won an rng based game using rng. In oither news, the sky is blue
Generally games are won by comps, not by number of 3-stars. Getting 2-star of any 3 or lower unit isn't hard at all, given there aren't too many players going same build and you are rolling at right levels. The funny thing is, without knowledge luck won't carry you too far, simply because knowing when you are getting good units is just as important as getting them. Also planning+building comp around units is far more significant than getting loads of one particular unit, not to mention how much stress 3-starring puts on economy and managing bench space. So in this sense, op may have won through luck, but that is exceptional, not how games are generally won gold+ tiers. I'm not saying the rng wouldn't play part in every tft match, but being able to maximize chances is the factor that consistently brings places 4th-1st.
: Kassadin bug TFT
And you are sure swordbreaker wasn't applied on him?
: Wow, I can go an entire game without ever getting an Ashe in my champion pick. I must clrearly work on my tactics to get Ashe in my champ selection.
Why are you forcing rangers if Ashe is not found in decent time? Transition into ele, Blademaster,demons, Dragon sorc etc.
: > [{quoted}](name=Zetsutroll2,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5U0ONNiy,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-18T06:38:46.549+0000) > > ya saying TFT is all "luck" is so false it's funny. Let me guess, it's the only reason you're not challenger? ahahah Hihi, you ARE funny indeed ;-) What is the winrate of a challenger?
Against anything below plat, I would say 100%. Problem is when challenger creates smurf, they win first 5 placements, and are placed against plat mmr players, quickly following by diamond so getting reliable data would be difficult. So, let’s rather say around 20% against other challenger mmr players, with extremely high top place percent(due to the fact how its demanded to even climb with insanely high lp losses and low lp gains).
: is it not luck? https://ibb.co/HgxNx1j
First answer:Why on earth are you not at lv 8? Then we might have serious conversation. Edit:And actually, why are you 3-starring leona?
: I don't personally play tft but I think they should include a match history, with everyone's teams and you can copy them to team builds similar to item builds in the main game, and you can have a cheat sheet in-game which you can pop-out, I am sure that they will include features like this and many more as time progresses but for now it's still a fairly new game.
They are working on match history. That cheat sheet idea sounds quite good to me, though then again teams being usually adjusted according to what units you get.
: TFT - third mode to normal/ranked
I think there is no doubt that it would go for many like this:I go into normals, play untill I finally highroll void sins with perfect items and 3+ 3-stars, then go and "have fun" . I think that it would be extremely fun to have practise mode for testing comps and how they behave in different situations, not to mention how beneficial that would be for learning positioning etc. But mode for highroll teams doesn't sound something I at least would personally play more than few matches max. Edit: Ah well, normals won't do in your system. Well, basic principle stays.
Surma (EUNE)
: Why League of Legends is REALLY dying
Gangplank main signs in. tldr for anyone needing it(and sorry, these are not in right order. And to mind you these are OP:s thoughts, not mine. And finally no, I don't agree with these.): -champions have gotten too complicated -game is rewarding safe playstyle rather than risks -game gives bad players too many comeback possibilities -new champions are outclassing old ones -reworked champions get less play than before rework -"_Game is ALL about making sweet plays, 1v1 fights that last longer than 1 second, people diving in and getting a killl on a fed enemy who was mispositioned"_ -champions can 1-shot from half health -Riot focuses on complexity because of esports -make game simpler, revert reworks -various champions are either too weak, hard to play or too powerful I'm pretty sure I forgot something, op may or may not add them.
: I disagree. Ranked Flex placements on all 3 accounts of mine (Practically speaking, one mine and two of my brother but I count them in to give further context) were 10 wins in a row. With SoloQ - it was 7-9 wins out of 10. Meanwhile, TFT placements were always random - once I won 4 games, once I lost 5 games. It's precisely about the motivation - If you aren't motivated enough to play 10 ez placements as your main role and get yourself automatically assigned to Gold with only 4 wins - then I don't think you deserve to get rewards
> [{quoted}](name=Ensign Torpedo,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=4VO0ZajE,comment-id=00010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-14T21:20:07.337+0000) > > It's precisely about the motivation - If you aren't motivated enough to play 10 ez placements as your main role and get yourself automatically assigned to Gold with only 4 wins - then I don't think you deserve to get rewards Huh? As far as I have understood D4 doesn't stand for gold. Sure I take rewards and mess around with stuff, get plat and am satisfied, but I have no motivation learn the game enough to get into D4. Sidenote: You won't get into gold in TFT just from placements. Around 10-15 games is minimum.
: Well, what was doesnt have to be the way it was in the now, isnt it?
Why does any sport have certain number of players? It works well, it gives varius playstyles to choose from and gives all kinds of champs opprtunity to shine. Saying from experience in TT, having less champions soon leads into situation where bruisers and big ultimates dominate.
: You roll a dice 5 times in placements, end in gold with literally 0 effort or skill and then you should get a skin for something other had to work long for? Not very fair if you ask me
> [{quoted}](name=Ensign Torpedo,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=4VO0ZajE,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-14T19:59:29.364+0000) > > You roll a dice 5 times in placements, end in gold with literally **0** effort or** skill** and then you should get a skin for something other had to work long for? > > Not very fair if you ask me That goes to every queue, not exclusively for TFT. To my understanding every single person could reach solo queue d4, **given** that they are motivated to work for it. I'm not.
: It is vey rare to have a lvl3 at that stage, but I guess it is more possible now with Neekos Help. I do have plenty of games where the enemy has multiple lvl3 and I am still trying to get my lvl2 complete. Bur hey, it is all about tatctic ;-)
> [{quoted}](name=Sunney Drake,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=9Eh8JweL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-09-14T14:37:05.842+0000) > > It is vey rare to have a lvl3 at that stage, but I guess it is more possible now with Neekos Help. > > I do have plenty of games where the enemy has multiple lvl3 and I am still trying to get my lvl2 complete. > > Bur hey, it is all about tatctic ;-) Sure that makes it slightly easier, but then again neeko only gives 1 of those 9 pieces, rest of which have to be collected as usual by rolling. Which brings us to multiple 3 stars, obviously the biggest user (and only one who really wants to make multiple of them) void assassin. If there are no other similar comps in the game, usually strategy is to not lv up and econ untill 3-2, at that point you are 2 exp points away from lv 5 and have usually more than 50 gold for rolling. Because of being still at lv 4 and not lv 5, the chance of getting 1 cost unit is 50%, meaning it is as probable as possible (because at lvls before you usually don't have enough gold to roll) to hit kassas and kha'zixs among the other stuff (pykes, zeds etc.)along the way. And seems like this is exactly what player in picture did. Ofcourse there is luck to it (I today played game where I was 1 kha and one 1 kassa short from 3 stars)but in this situation you are maximising your chances to hit them.
: They still didnt nerf evelyn
They did. Execute treshhold was lowered to 50% from 65% and damage multiplier was lowered too.
DanieShow (EUNE)
: TFT anger....
> [{quoted}](name=DanieShow,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EAEXtwPR,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-12T19:31:27.838+0000) > > So ... while I had 3 nobles ... and 6 blademasters ... here comes a dude ingame ... with only 6 blademasters ... 2-3 of the were lv3 .... while I never seen 1 simple level 3 .... and ofc he kicked my ass ... cuz rriot logic ... lets give level 3's to 2-3 players in 1 match and others can just .... you don't want me to continue that sentence .... GJ RIOT >>> BALANCE IS WHERE NOW ? 3-nobles buff does nothing meaningful in late game. I would rather have team consisting of good blademasters rather than having fiora, garen whatever you had there, and something with BOTRK. Better yet going something like imperial blademasters would have been far superior compared to pure blademasters and would have beaten your opponent's 3 stars by a mile.
Jaçke (EUW)
: TFT takes over all the resources?
Could it be that game in beta-phase demands more changes than game that has been out 10 years? Shocking.
: TFT speed up first 3 rounds (suggestion)
Given the amount of thinking you make during the fights(mainly scouting and buying/selling units), I think there are arguments both ways. I have never really been bothered by the waiting, because I might use the time, besides the things I mentioned, to browse web or whatever.
: Stacking kayle with items is a terrible idea... She is probobly the least effective tier 5 unit that exists.
Have you ever witnessed kayle with double quinsoo?
: Unless you go Void Assassins, you should never build RFC... All assassin (except rengar) must be in 1 block's range to deal damage with her abilities. And since most assassin comps either max stack an Akali, or Evelynn. RFC is basically useless.
> [{quoted}](name=The Hero Simon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1EzfUPsP,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T15:29:02.294+0000) > > Unless you go Void Assassins, you should never build RFC... All assassin (except rengar) must be in 1 block's range to deal damage with her abilities. And since most assassin comps either max stack an Akali, or Evelynn. RFC is basically useless. RFC is built on any aa based assassin that you mean to use as your carry (zed, rengar, kassa, Rek'sai mainly) unless you want to get %%%%blocked by PD, Yordles or just plain clumping because your guys are blocking someone. This was the case with rengar comps in patch 9.15, this is the case with void assassins and all other assassin comps that have ever existed. And no, zed may use his ult from range, this isn't the issue. Kha can still use ult from range, this isn't issue(and you don't generally build him anyway). Rengar loves RFC, and benefits greatly from being able to jump around easier by not getting stuck anywhere. Ofcourse you don't build it on eve, but neither does eve get affected by PD. Ofcourse you don't build it on kata, but she doesn't give fck about PD. So, if PD is bothering you, build RFC in good time when you can get bows. If it isn't, then stop making these threads. If you are arguing that there is item that needs to be removed due to it being broken, while there is clear counter to the said item, how are we supposed to take you seriously?
: > [{quoted}](name=me and 4 chimps,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vHeoBVoK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-10T08:38:53.783+0000) > > shivana with warmogs is almost unbeatable atm + she has a bug > > in dragon form her attacks do AP damage, while garen is spinning hes immume to AP but yet shivs dragon hits still fully damage him... shyvana burn doesn't stop noble healing 35 Hp even though the ability states it stops all healing .-. shyvana isn't op, karthus, lucian, ashe, glacials, demons, hextech, graves, volibear, kayle,pantheon, braum, draven, aatrox and evelynn are op.
> [{quoted}](name=Devilreaper XIII,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vHeoBVoK,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-10T09:17:19.957+0000) > > shyvana burn doesn't stop noble healing 35 Hp even though the ability states it stops all healing .-. > shyvana isn't op, karthus, ashe, demons, kayle, pantheon,draven and evelynn are op. Fixed. With lucian I would kinda agree due to how hard he can carry mid game, but on the other hand he falls hard coming into late game.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Swain late game, Pantheon late game - both needs a luck to find as well. Gnar mid-lete... So you are stuck with Nidalee, Evelynn and Jace. Shyvanna if lucky early. Kinda bad at everything with close to zero origin/class bonuses 😅
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vHeoBVoK,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-10T09:22:37.998+0000) > > Swain late game, Pantheon late game - both needs a luck to find as well. > > Gnar mid-lete... > > So you are stuck with Nidalee, Evelynn and Jace. Shyvanna if lucky early. Kinda bad at everything with close to zero origin/class bonuses 😅 The thing is that you can’t or shouldn’t go straight into sifters, you pivot into them and only put in bad units after you have found gnar and swain. And if not found in decent time, you go with your primary plan, many times demons. For instance eve comp can be transformed into sifters( her items could be given to gnar, swain or shy)given that you get swain and gnar but just as well you might continue building it without sifters, maybe have shy pant and sol trio and whatnot.
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: As long as they buff other shifters shit's so unfair weak
Nah, shifters are strong given that all pieces are collected, but shyvana isn't the main reason why. Pantheon is still really strong unit and fact you get at least 2 free dragon claws from dragon buff and you can put "3rd" on gnar or swain, making you extremely hard to deal with for magic based comps. Gnar is also strong atm and the fact that only ad dealers that you face in most games are rangers, which do fairly little damage after guardian bonus, draven comps being far rarer due to noble nerf and jinx comps almost nonexistant due to GA being most used item for a really good reason. Yet added to this, eve and demon sorc comps may often very well destroy any problems shifters had but get rekt itself by shifters, due to 83% magic immunity on 3+ units. They will nerf pantheon and eve in the next patch so we'll see how things go from there. edit:And no, I didn't mean elise, nida and jayce are strong units. Just the comp itself is strong when collected and itemized correctly.
: Well, I looked at meta compositions. Maybe it's my bad memory, but I find remembering all meta matching groups, champions and item receipts impossible. How the hell do you remember all that and transition from one build up to another on the fly just by looking at what rolls you get? It's not just classes, it's specific champions AND classes because to build a good endgame group you need specific champions which combine the right classes.
I think best way to memorize comps is to play them in normals. Pick some comp and try to force it (this is ofc not something to be done in ranked). The more you have played certain comp, the better you can react to different units, the faster you can make decissions in transitioning and the better idea you have of items you might want to get or prioritize. And thing is that you always adjust comp basing on units got. For instance you might go with idea of comp with demons and eve carry, but there isn't single right way to do this. You might use knights(poppy seju) due to trasitioning to them from units such as garen and darius, you might use guardians if you decided to transition from failling ranger comp or got early pant and add Aurelion to the mix, you might use elementals due to getting early liss and kennen and so on. This comes with experience, play, test things. Watch challenger streams and pay attention how they determine their comp and how they work towards it. Many times the best comp you can make isn't the most obvious one. Don't be too afraid to swap units in fly, especially if they are 1 or 2 cost units. And most importantly, it doesn't matter what your comp looks like in the end, as long as you are able to stand as last player in lobby(or best 4 actually). Try to have selftrust in your skill, never hesitate trying new if it feels right choice. We learn best through mistakes, let's not be afraid to make them :) But to the getting items from minions: This is RNG at its purest. That being said, only start I really hate is getting 1 item from minions, due to 0 items meaning chance to econ hard and 2 items from them being what I prefer(ofc the more, the better, but starts in which I get crazy amount make me feel bad xD). Generally though if you didn't get any from minions, you will get them from kruggs and from wolves.
: New Game Genres besides TFT?
I would like MMORPG too, but am quite containt with what we have now.
VEELEN (EUNE)
: So you answer instantly without thinking huh? 1st. "You don't own anything on your account."- Did you even read? I especially said about RP - not skins. Your citation also does not mention RP as part of "not owned" things. Just says about unlocked items - you oversimplify using "anything". **"And i mean RP here - because skins are something else ofcrs"** - i was clear there. This is something bought for real money. 2nd. Internal rule of RIOT, which doesn't have to be legal in some countries, just as "lootboxes" are no longer legal in some countries f.ex., nomatter internal rules of companies which ppl accept. What i try to ask here (and what you totally missed or misunderstood) is that if its legal. Note that internal rules of any company/religion/party etc. must always obey law or are considered illegal. Example: Youcant set rule of killing permission in your house even if anyone comming inside accept that with their sign. If you can't understand it, please just don't answer, ok?
> [{quoted}](name=VEELEN,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bB3NcGLK,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T22:13:51.024+0000) > > So you answer instantly without thinking huh? > 1. "You don't own anything on your account."- Did you even read? I especially said about RP - not skins. Your citation also does not mention RP as part of "not owned" things. Just says about unlocked items - you oversimplify using "anything". > **"And i mean RP here - because skins are something else ofcrs"** - i was clear there. > > > 2. Internal rule of RIOT, which doesn't have to be legal in some countries, just as "lootboxes" are no longer legal in some countries f.ex., nomatter internal rules of companies which ppl accept. > > What i try to ask here (and what you totally missed or misunderstood) is that if its legal. Note that internal rules of any company/religion/party etc. must always obey law or are considered illegal. > > Example: > Youcant set rule of killing permission in your house even if anyone comming inside accept that with their sign. No, I read quite carefully with thought through your comment, thank you. The thing is, they explicitly state that they offer you license to the services. The license that can be taken away if you breach TOS. The most comparable thing would be amusement park ticket. You spend money on that ticket. The ticket itself isn't worth anything but grants you access to the park. Just as well you buy ticket in Lol (rp) to access the park (skins, any other rp paid content). Just as in amusement park there isn't any determined time you should be able to make use out of the ticket (rp), if at all. Just as behaving against rules in amusement park might get you removed from the park, behaving badly in LoL might get your access revoked. You still have your ticket, but it's useless because your access to the park has been taken away. Sure you can start lawsuit about the subject. I would be excited to look forward how things would go. Lootboxes on the other hand are completely different beast due to their nature. They use many of the same mechanics in our brain as gambling does and being aggressively marketed are definitely on grey area in terms of what is acceptable for 12/teen rated game.
VEELEN (EUNE)
: My question is bit more serious: Is it really legal to forbid acess to goods bought and paid (aka. owned) by someone? And i mean RP here - because skins are something else ofcrs :) Well probably legal (in some twisted impossible to undertand by normal human being law stuff) because RIOT is trilzillion company so they took care for that. But is it fair to perm-ban someone for words spoken? Perm-ban for chat sure, but deleting account and taking away whole money and time invested seems like hardcore overkill. Dont get me wrong - racists f.ex. deserves perm, im sick and tired of missbehave in LOL, but for such stuff like"noob" word? Too much.
> [{quoted}](name=VEELEN,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bB3NcGLK,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-09-08T21:04:11.945+0000) > > My question is bit more serious: > > Is it really legal to forbid acess to goods bought and paid **(aka. owned) **by someone? And i mean RP here - because skins are something else ofcrs :) > Well probably legal (in some twisted impossible to undertand by normal human being law stuff) because RIOT is trilzillion company so they took care for that. But is it fair to perm-ban someone for words spoken? Perm-ban for chat sure, but deleting account and taking away whole money and time invested seems like hardcore overkill. > > Dont get me wrong - racists f.ex. deserves perm, im sick and tired of missbehave in LOL, but for such stuff like"noob" word? Too much. You [don't own](https://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse#section4) **anything** on your account. > Do I “own” the Virtual Items I unlock? (No. What you “unlock” is not the virtual item itself, but rather, a qualified right to access it in the Game.) > > You have **no ownership** or other property interest in any of the Virtual Items you unlock, regardless of whether you acquired access to those Virtual Items using Riot Points, Blue Essence or Hextech Crafting. Virtual Items have no monetary value. You can’t redeem them for cash. You **can’t obtain any refunds** for purchasing Riot Points or Virtual Items, except as expressly permitted by us. And that access** [can be](https://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse#section2)** taken away. > If your account is terminated for one of the reasons referred to in clause 2.1, you’ll no longer have access to it, **including any of the associated data or content (e.g., champions, skins, Riot Points, etc.)**. Where we terminate for a legitimate reason, for example where you have breached this Agreement, **you’ll not be entitled to any refunds and we’ll have no liability to you**. We also reserve the right to terminate any other accounts you may have created, as well as your access to any other Riot Services (also without any refunds or liability to you). > > You understand and agree that using the Riot Services comes with the risk that your account may be terminated or suspended and that, whenever you use the Riot Services, you’ll bear this risk in mind and **always conduct yourself appropriately**.
Najibal (EUW)
: IS THAT WORTH 14 days ban ??
: Yeah I agree that's Bullshit ! 2 champ's combo can disable all items for up to 7 enemy units, what the heck !? and for 8 seconds, that's way too long ! -> I think there should be a time reduction on the debuff, based on how many items get hit by it. the **'counterplay'** to this (:spreading your champions that wear items, spreading your items by putting them all on different champions) is really constraining and weakens you against other compositions and doesn't even counter it that hard ! I've had the same experience here where I lost with 3 rank 3 champions, against none !!! And my team composition was not at all hugely less synergetic than the enemy's ! screenshot of the team team matchup : https://ibb.co/5LsgLSb My items were really optimised too : Ahri had Rabadon's DeathCap + Seraph's Embrace + Recurve Bow and Kassadin had Phantom Dancer + BloodThirster ! but that doesn't matter at all when all of this gets shut down for 8 seconds ! The opponent's items do matter though... (I lacked the 4th Wild champion on the Board, but I replaced the rank2 Rengar for the rank3 Lulu, which activated the Sorcerer buff for all the team, so that was really the best to do !)
And secondly, this is 22 days old thread. Hextechs and Jinx were since nerfed and at the moment are really situational.
: Yeah I agree that's Bullshit ! 2 champ's combo can disable all items for up to 7 enemy units, what the heck !? and for 8 seconds, that's way too long ! -> I think there should be a time reduction on the debuff, based on how many items get hit by it. the **'counterplay'** to this (:spreading your champions that wear items, spreading your items by putting them all on different champions) is really constraining and weakens you against other compositions and doesn't even counter it that hard ! I've had the same experience here where I lost with 3 rank 3 champions, against none !!! And my team composition was not at all hugely less synergetic than the enemy's ! screenshot of the team team matchup : https://ibb.co/5LsgLSb My items were really optimised too : Ahri had Rabadon's DeathCap + Seraph's Embrace + Recurve Bow and Kassadin had Phantom Dancer + BloodThirster ! but that doesn't matter at all when all of this gets shut down for 8 seconds ! The opponent's items do matter though... (I lacked the 4th Wild champion on the Board, but I replaced the rank2 Rengar for the rank3 Lulu, which activated the Sorcerer buff for all the team, so that was really the best to do !)
How on earth are you at level 6 on stage 5? https://steemitimages.com/p/MvwLKy3SfvJwXFKCRMDAFrt961Wg3wZgcfcKGqc5c?format=match&mode=fit&width=640
: Everyone builds it... Some even decides to take it as first item on their Shapeshift Shyvana
> [{quoted}](name=The Hero Simon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=1EzfUPsP,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-09-08T20:06:21.345+0000) > > Everyone builds it... Some even decides to take it as first item on their Shapeshift Shyvana And? In my opinion assasins should just as well prioritize RFC quite high if they don't want to get blocked.
: Those doesn't have 100% chance to stop dodges doe. So it's balanced. Even if you fight someone against Yordles with something like Rangers. There's still about 50% chance to win. If you fight a comp that has Phantom dancer while playing assassin, even if I have RFC it is only 25% chance to win.
Neither does PD 100% stop you, because you rarely have 100% crit chance. And if your unit is critting 100%, ofc you want RFC on it to avoid getting totatlly blocked by PD among the fact that you avoid clumping your melee units, have better access to priority targets etc. And still I think something like GA morello kennen might screw up assasins harder than PD, especially if with 3 yordles. On the other hand I don't think there is any good reason to remove PD because there is direct counter item to that.
: > [{quoted}](name=KerberosFi,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Gxn4B8gK,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T16:26:15.408+0000) > > What should have been said? "I'm so sorry, you clearly weren't breaking the rules hard enough for permanent ban. That is so unfair." the whole topic is about not my permanent ban ,is about ip ban on using support line assistance ,you need to rest a bit and come back with some more energy to actually understand what i pointed here in this topic ,starting from the reason i got ip banned finishing with the illegal action by riot agent in suspending all my accounts which i connect on same ip , because this clearly looks like is a fault from them side ,and it shouldn't be like that...
No, you were claiming TheToysTracker was intentionally commenting just to make you feel bad, that wasn't the purpose. The problem in this case is that you don' t understand that by breaking TOS (the actions that lead into perma), the contract between you and Riot has ben nullified, therefore there is nothing illegal in them (ip-)banning you. And no, in fact there would be nothing illegal for them to ban you even if the reason was completely ridiculous. And even if that was the case, their TOS is fool proof that they aren't liable for wrong action, not to say they they wouldn't try always making right calls. If you want to see if the case is truly "illegal", file lawsuit if you so wish. Just be prepared to have the absolute best lawyers you can have, because no matter what you throw at them, that TOS is their shield. "It was our best interest to ip ban you" are the only magic words defendants will have to say or the fact that you broke TOS in the first place. I don't know what should happen or shouldn't but we are only people on boards. We can discuss this, mostly basing on our opinions about the subject and the information we have. And not to be rude by any means, but things we can only see about your side, are things which you are showing to us, the rest of the stuff we have to imagine. You know the best what can be done about your case.
: > [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Gxn4B8gK,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-08T14:21:46.328+0000) > > your friend's account got punished because he let someone else on it, not because of your imaginary ip ban no he haven't , i tested accounts who i never used on support assistance , and they banned without reason and log me out of them... , on using support line assistance , not in-game , tehnical speaking that's because i connected on my wi-fi , proof is that i log on mobile data which is a different ip once i used hot spot and logged over my laptop using wi-fi into connecting account over support ,the one run without problems i log into my account then , the next time i tryed ,using my regular wi-fi connection from provider , i got my account logged out ... , wasn't sure i am ip banned , so i ask one friend to tehnical help me ,to see if i can accest support assistance from his account , as i haven't understood why i can't log into a new account support assistance being lv 14 on EUW , so basically what i tryed to do it was to last time log into support and explain to that guy that they asked for my account credentials ,and that i just asked and talked about punishments in general.
Geez, read. You aren't allowed to share account, like ever. Doing that is breaking TOS. Breaking TOS might lead to pernanent ban, or even denying access to Riot services. That's why your friend might have got ip banned, if that is the case. They broke TOS, end of story.
: > [{quoted}](name=KerberosFi,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Gxn4B8gK,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T16:21:30.569+0000) > > Sorry, I'm afraid your friend's account might be gone too. this topic is about support permanent ban not in-game ban dude , you out of subject???
If you had bothered to read the sentence I quoted(or even better, read TOS): > If your account is terminated for one of the reasons referred to in clause 2.1, you’ll no longer have access to it, including any of the associated data or content (e.g., champions, skins, Riot Points, etc.). Where we terminate for a legitimate reason, for example where you have breached this Agreement, you’ll not be entitled to any refunds and we’ll have no liability to you. We also reserve the right to terminate any other accounts you may have created, **as well as your access** to any other Riot Services (also without any refunds or liability to you). Your access to riot services have been revoked, by ip ban. End of story. And as far as I understood, this thread is about you whining how Riot is breaking their TOS by ip banning you ( and your friend apparently). No, they are not, their TOS is allowing them to ip ban you if they so decide, due to you breaking TOS and getting perma in first place.
: Phantom dancer should be removed or changed.
You get punished for not building RFC by Yordles. You get punished for not building RFC by PD, especially if you are assassin. Heck, you get punished for not building RFC by Shen of all things. Just build RFC on your main carry.
: > [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Gxn4B8gK,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T15:10:42.166+0000) > > I don't try to insult you. I just try to find new ways of making you understand that the ban was deserved. Half of the community + people who work at the Support try to make you understand this, but you keep refusing. > > If the guys who represent the game tell you that what you did was wrong and 100 random people agree with them then maybe they know better. > > Yes I do. As long as I know the rules and have 3 years experience on this boards, I say that I know who deserve to be punished and who don't. > And this is just an opinion. Is your choice if you agree or disagree with me, but I have any right to type everything I want. > > I showed my own opinion referring to the subject. You made a post about nerfing a champion or about a bad you got? > > As a proof my answer was on the subject I will take something at the beginning of the post. > What you said:"i haven't understood how impactful were my actions on the games they considered toxic" > Now read my answer. your opinnion is not necesarry to be toxic ,and throwed there to make others feel bad ... , half of the community ? + people from support ,you actually not understand that most of support agents are just following protocols and static repeatly answers , they not even read tickets , and i can proof cases where they didn't read and answered totally out of subject , extending the ticket with another 2-3 days of waiting , let's be honest that the part of support team takes them salary and not even care if they do a great job and if they acted totally right.. , further more the community which builded here not understand clearly what means to pass throught the punishment system , to stay every punishment 2-3 months chill/cool , and after to run further punishments ,they also not understand that if you toxic 3 games or how many are necesary for riot to pursuit a new punishment ,after 90 days passed (aka 3 months ) into a next level punishment ,without to decrease after a time considering high amount of time the player stayed cool chill between punishment ,and totally ignore in fact that 3 months , with 2months , or 1 month from a punishment to another one , mathers ,and actually every day you stay positive and chill should matter , as in fact matters the days and games your behaviour run to be toxic , which means that clearly Riot and your other friends from community can't understand who deserve a 14 days ban /a permanent ban or any further punishment as long as you don't understand the entire how the punishment system work ,and that chances for you to claim someone been negative/toxic after 3 months since his last punishment , and place him a higher punishment sounds extremly broken ,as that guy had his moment he couldn't handle anymore to be totally cool/chill/calm but that dosn't mean he didn't wanted to progress and have honor lvl 2 + and gain hextech rewards ,and play in silent this game . If you don't mind to read this then , you will not mind to actually understand that a guy who is every 3 months angry , can't worth 140 years ban , neither could harm into this game as much as riot makes you think , "toxic players " do... , if someone gets banned in 1 month , or less than 1 month , you can call him toxic ,and a well deserved punishment ,but someone who got banned among high amount of times he been cool/chill you can't call him a toxic person , neither a toxic player , because behind that player terms , lands a person , so tehnical speaking you making other persons to think about themself that they are the one in this whole equation who should eat all of these ,and accept they been toxic 1 day out of 91...
What should have been said? "I'm so sorry, you clearly weren't breaking the rules hard enough for permanent ban. That is so unfair."
: > [{quoted}](name=KerberosFi,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Gxn4B8gK,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T14:17:45.068+0000) > > And? Account sharing is punishable offense. account sharing , i wanted to test if i am ip banned , so tehnical that's not illegal , as long as i haven't understand why one account i never writed tickets on support got banned , then i log into someone else account to check if i am ip banned ... or something ,and clearly understood then that i am ip banned , but the fact is weird is that i not even got notified about that and neither informed of being banned on my ip ,that sounds like an abuse. Think about the fact that tyler1 got banned over accounts for not doing anything wrong , so bascially i get banned over my support accounts for not even breaking ToS , and which means that this is an illegal ban as i haven't even done anything illegal prior the ban hammer ,for which to deserve the permanent ban ip from using support line assistance.
> When you create an account with us, we require you to select a unique username and password (collectively, your “Login Credentials”), which you’ll use each time you access the Game. You can’t share your account or Login Credentials with anyone. You can’t sell, transfer or **allow any other person to access your account or Login Credentials, or offer to do so.** You’re entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Login Credentials. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security, including any loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of your Login Credentials. Sorry, I'm afraid your friend's account might be gone too.
: > [{quoted}](name=KerberosFi,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Gxn4B8gK,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-09-08T14:05:26.504+0000) > > Infact, it is completely within [TOS](https://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse#section2) that they may terminate your accounts, acting reasonably, if it is their best interest. And in this case it may very well have been to stop you from spamming their support with reguests that seem to be solved. Following sentence: > > And while you may claim you haven't spammed but only talked about punishments, what do we know? In any case, their TOS is quite proof, nothing illegal has happened in any case. well i haven't spammed them ,only talked about punishments ,further more in the last ticket they asked for my name of account ,as they haven't seen in the whole ticket where i asked and talked about punishments in general , how i spam people now , if 100000 people write tickets about this subject every day , how do i already spam them ??? , if everyone have questions ,and them work is stupidly slow , and most of the times they not even read the tickets they answer , so i am not the black sheep here , cause i tryed to achieve more much informations , anyway is them account or mine , who have the right and interest to inform himself , sounds like i do , and i wanted to be 1000% sure of what they considered toxic into my behaviour and further more to proof myself why there 140 years bans would sound stupid considering my actions . In fact what i done wouldn't be considered passible of permanent bans , and clearly they say that they will at slightest form of toxicity ban people permanent after them 14 days ban period expire , but the point is , i have been 3 months between my 14 days ban expiration and the last punishment they issued , which is about 90 days with aproximation , fact what means that i am not a highly toxic person , and that i shouldn't be banned for slightest negative thingh into my behaviour , further more , i can explain you why i sustain this , think about the fact that after a time your account level of punishments reset , i had no time to reach that time ,because is an extreamly heavy process , so basically i don't get graduate lower toxiciy level as the time pass ,in fact my level of toxicity stay sames ,even if i act positive , i don't speak now about honor level ... , i speak about my level of toxicity ,which after such an amount of time should decrease tehnical , every time i don't flame and i don't act negative should sum itself and somehow reduce from my toxicity level. As in fact after every punishment there was a desire to be less toxic and much more honorable , i stayed quitly long amounts of time without to be toxic , got back to lv 2 ,but further more when i lost again my angryness from different reasons , and not swearing others , as i haven't swear anyone , i don't care if you believe me or not , i run into a new punishment level , and that 2 months or 3 which took me to touch honor lv 2 got ignored ,as the time passed that happened again and again , basically the time i tryed to be chill/calm and not be toxic got ignored , and not even is countered as a form of decreasing my punishment level ,which in facts this game just push to punish you ,and never gives back into lowering your level of toxicity for the days you stayed cool/chill and haven't run into toxic behaviour , that been sayd i can proof you in fact that i had over about 7 months of clean behaviour , and just over 10 days of toxic behaviour , when i eventually broke the rules and got punished , how that collapse with the fact that you get banned permanent 140 years ... , if in fact you get banned only when you broke rules and those are limited amount of times for some people ,where they just crack and can't handle it anymore and break somehow the ToS rules regarding how they should behave in-game.
Small amount of toxicity is enough for perma, after you have got 2-week-ban. You had been warned for this. You can deny it, do whatever you want but the fact stays. And as I quoted if you indeed broke TOS, they have every right to suspend or even terminate the account or all of your accounts. Certainly they quite rarely do, but that is still act they can do withing the rules they have set in TOS. Therefore your argument about Riot breaking TOS is invalid.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kitty Girl,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Gxn4B8gK,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-08T13:54:51.415+0000) > > Your "support acount" is your email you are banned on all account on that email. > You get banned on all acount associated with same email. actually , i log into a friend account , and the account is on his e-mail ,and he got banned too ,so please explain me more further then if that's not ip ban... , and is tehnical sounds stupid to ip ban someone for even my actions of there.
And? Account sharing is punishable offense.
: well tehnical ,last time when i talked , i talked about punishments ,in general , after a long time talking and talking , an agent from them teams on support who answer tickets , asked me to write my account name , and in-game name so he can look about it , and i tehnical explained what just happened and the fact people keep close my tickets when i write and ask for that etc.. , so he ask me for those ,to see if he can check to see what happened ... , further more after i writed that name+ ingame name in the reply to the current ticket ,another agent steped in , told me same storry about my case being closed ,and further tickets being closed as soon as issued , and he also banned my account , and then he pursuit a ban over my ip into connecting further more on support assistance line from any account i would actually try to connect. The rules broken here , are the fact i haven't been informed of this form of ip ban on connecting support, i haven't insult anyone ,so this ip ban tehnical is illegal , because i haven't spam them , only talked about punishments . So how that sound , does it sound like riot respect rules now ?? , does it sound like it's totally health ?? , considering i meet hundreds of players who are trolling/griefing and i notice every one of them ,and now i can't procced to manually report so they can get punished ,further more , if i want to ask questions or to do something i have to use or vpn to connect a new created account over support line assistance , or to use mobile data wi-fi hotspot , does it sound like i should be forced to do this , considering hundreds of cases of grief/troll submited over support assistance ... , where i detected hundreds of passive trollers behaviour more and less obvious.
> [{quoted}](name=Vlad To Kill You,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Gxn4B8gK,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-09-08T13:23:37.348+0000) > The rules broken here , are the fact i haven't been informed of this form of ip ban on connecting support, i haven't insult anyone ,so this ip ban tehnical is illegal , because i haven't spam them , only talked about punishments . Infact, it is completely within [TOS](https://eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse#section2) that they may terminate your accounts, acting reasonably, if it is their best interest. And in this case it may very well have been to stop you from spamming their support with reguests that seem to be solved. Following sentence: > If your account is terminated for one of the reasons referred to in clause 2.1, you’ll no longer have access to it, including any of the associated data or content (e.g., champions, skins, Riot Points, etc.). Where we terminate for a legitimate reason, for example where you have breached this Agreement, you’ll not be entitled to any refunds and we’ll have no liability to you.** We also reserve the right to terminate any other accounts you may have created, as well as your access to any other Riot Services (also without any refunds or liability to you)**. And while you may claim you haven't spammed but only talked about punishments, what do we know? In any case, their TOS is quite proof, nothing illegal has happened in any case.
: I doubt a good comp would have more than 4 traits my man
{{champion:203}} {{champion:113}} {{champion:80}} {{champion:22}} {{champion:89}} {{champion:110}} {{champion:82}} {{champion:67}} Ranger, Glacial, Phantom, Knight, Guardian Furthermore, spatula items may in several cases add more synergies to comps that already have many of them, let's say Darkin on seju for demon bonus.
Lutalica (EUW)
: first of all thank you so much for spending time on reading and writing to this post. I should explain however, by item No 2 I meant the unfairness of patches, not that I don't know what should I do or don't on my combinations or the reason of winning of those Nobles-Knights-Guardians.
Was pleasure. I think the game is getting better in balance over time, and as player of many TCG:s, there is always some things that pop up over other things. The most important thing for them should be to keep meta refreshing and not let it get stale. That being said, I think there should never be class/origin playing of which feels wrong choice from the very start (wild at the moment).
Lutalica (EUW)
: Complains on TFT Patches
> [{quoted}](name=Lutalica,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gcxJtEMo,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-09-07T18:25:53.079+0000) > > 2.Why a team build of Nobles-Guardians-Knights get to become 1st in matches? Doesn't it seem wrong? There should be a system to control this because we players have logic and we know just with shields and defense and finally win is not fair to a bunch of assassins, sorcerers, Glacials, demons etc. efforts!!!! Because they need to find kayle, which might never come. And no, you should never do nobles with guardians, you get rekt by sorcs because you haven't got enough damage output. Only viable noble comp at the moment is Draven comp and it's really coinflip to get there. So much so that either it's early kayle or in really late game finding the pieces, situation in which the one collecting them is assumably pretty strong. And imperial blademasters do quite the same thing as nobles would anyway. > 3.Why still I can not see the rank of my other opponents? I need to know with people of what rank I am playing?! Use [lolchess.gg](https://lolchess.gg/) > PS: In one of the patch notes it is mentioned that there was adjustments due to decreasing the shields and armor of Nobles, why can't I see that??? and they are the winners at last?? knowing Lucian as a Gunslinger and Fiora as a Blademaster, the winner who uses them didn't build a 2 Gunslinger and/or Blademaster combination. Yes, armor and mr was first dropped during 9.16B back to the numbers they were unbuffed. Then yet again in this patch (9.17) to 50 as well as healing to 25.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Most disappointing skins you've bought?
valkyrie Leona. Looked the splash which looks gorgeus, went ingame and disappointed is mild way to put how I felt. Refunded the skin soon after.
Show more

KerberosFi

Level 90 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion