Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Aldinjo21 (EUNE)
: Can Riot Make A Summon Button For Herald EYE
No, they shouldn't. Before you downvote, read this. When you defeat Herald, the person who took the Eye gets 2 superpowers. The first is the Baron Recall that makes you recall much faster. The second is the Herald spawn. You place the Eye down after a 2-3 second channel time and you get a free tower (most of the times) which means gold. Which also means a huge disadvantage for the enemies. That's why it is placed on the trinket spot so it can bring some balance to the game.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: League is dying term has become meaningless
League is legit dying. Here is a graph of League's popularity in the past 5 years alone: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&geo=US&q=%2Fm%2F04n3w2r And here's a graph of League compared to an alive game (Fortnite): https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&geo=US&q=%2Fm%2F04n3w2r,%2Fm%2F0k9bc90 League is dying for sure and I am happy with that. I love league, don't get me wrong. But it's slowly dying and there are so many reasons
: Riot servers ATM
"More players logging in" lol, good joke. Don't feel bad for Riot because of all the bugs. It's a multi-millionaire company that can't hire some normal programmers instead of paying some stuff that forbids men in their events. Smh
Cypherous (EUW)
: No my point is, why aren't you complaining when it actually happened, you literally waited a week to whine about something > You are really dumb and I really wish you get some help like education or something. Pot meet kettle > With that logic, you are saying that ISΙS is not wrong about attacking the twin towers back in 2000 "because it happened over a decade ago". Stupid ass kid can't accept facts. Scared of proof and facts Interesting jump in "logic" you made there, like i said your "proof" means absolutely nothing, did you report the player at the time this actually happened? Were they banned? If the answer to the latter question is no then they did not feed as deemed by the objective unbiased system that checks for these things, if you didn't report him then too damn bad You can either sit here and cry about it or you can accept that you could actually be wrong because you are still very clearly emotional over this and that clouds your ability to judge it properly, entirely up to you but this forum thread will do literally nothing to change it
I am saying one last thing. I am 0% emotional about it because I don't even play League anymore. What bothers me is that this guy fed his a*s off giving 5+ intentional kills to the enemy and he didn't get banned. Whatever. Have a good one
Cypherous (EUW)
: > Are you a troll or what? Still not looking at this calmly i see, can't say i am surprised > I am straight telling you that there was one guy who fed intentionally in a ranked game because he died 2 times. That game happened 2 weeks ago so no emotions are taking place here. You don't want to see proof because you know that I am right. And why are you complaining about this over a week after it happened, i don't need to see proof and you can show me all the proof in the world it won't change the outcome If YOU "think" he fed then you should have reported him, if he is infact not punished then you were WRONG, this is something you will have to accept
"Why are you complaining after a week"/ You are really dumb and I really wish you get some help like education or something. With that logic, you are saying that ISΙS is not wrong about attacking the twin towers back in 2000 "because it happened over a decade ago". Stupid ass kid can't accept facts. Scared of proof and facts
Cypherous (EUW)
: > You are literally supporting an intentional feeder and it makes me sick. No, i'm taking an unbiased objective look at the match, unfortunately your judgement is clouded by your emotions as a result of the loss and you're not looking at it objectively > I have proof but it's in the worst quality possible (taken from my phone, game is lagging and has some freezes but you can see his name). I don't need to see his name, having a bad match isn't against the rules and you all had a bad match, you're just looking for someone to blame, if you "think" he fed then you reported him, the system will have taken an unbiased objective look at the match and either punished him or not > Do you want me to %%%%ing continue? And all you're doing with that comment is proving that you're emotional thereby proving by point, personally i would suggest you stop digging this hole any deeper
Are you a troll or what? I am straight telling you that there was one guy who fed intentionally in a ranked game because he died 2 times. That game happened 2 weeks ago so no emotions are taking place here. You don't want to see proof because you know that I am right. People like you make me feel kinda sad
Cypherous (EUW)
: Nearly all of you had loads of deaths in mid, his death map doesn't really look any worse than brands and both teams seem to have died a lot, doesn't really look like inting from that just a really bad match
You are literally supporting an intentional feeder and it makes me sick. I have proof but it's in the worst quality possible (taken from my phone, game is lagging and has some freezes but you can see his name). Do you want me to %%%%ing continue?
: As a graves player i demand a nerf.
Pieces of Advice for balance from a Silver4 player. You are not going to be heard because Riot barely hears Challenger players opinions so... I feel bad for ya
pipe01 (EUW)
: Shameless plug, but I made [a program](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/aMRavEB2-legendary-rune-maker-the-client-companion) that accepts the queue for you automatically, as well as a bunch of other things.
I am gonna use it but I'm afraid that it's a 3rd party programme and Riot bans you for using a 3rd party program
Cypherous (EUW)
: You'll have to link the match because i'm not seeing any evidence of inting in your recent losses, some bad players sure You also haven't even played ranked in like 2 weeks according to your public match history
That's not my main account man. Wait I will post the match in just a second. matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/2020312543/221239731?tab=overview The intentional feeder was Sion. I won't post his name because of stupid Riot's rules. He ran it down mid (You can see his deaths, we didn't get a single tower on mid or maybe one and he died near their inhibitor)(another time he stood under the tower without minions and attacked it followed by dancing giving the kill to the enemy). I was the Twitch
Cypherous (EUW)
: Sadly most people who play this game assume that having an even slightly negative KDA means they were inting In most cases players are actually very wrong in regards to intentional feeding
He was actually inting. I have proof. He was runnin it down mid because he died 2 times on hs lane. Dont make assumptions without knowing anything
Rioter Comments
: Question: Do you still have fun playing League ?
Short answer: No. My goal in League was mostly to have fun (that's why we play video games) and climb. But Riot doesn't give a single frick about people who ruin the games. To be fully honest I hate League. But it's so addictive. The guy who intentionally fed in my ranked promo to gold 1 game is still out there slightly inting on purpose without getting punished. After that I reached my last point of sanity. I became toxic and went to Gold 5 (from promos to gold1). I changed my server to PBE so I can at least play with some cool skins and forget about ranked. I still don't have fun but... what can we do. I think that League is for depressed people like me who just want to kill their time with some exceptions
Jifd (EUW)
: Riot at PAX West lol - boycott
2018 is bullshit. Yes, what they're doing is sexism but I'm talking about the other thing. What the f**k is that non-binary sh*t? You can't tell someone "oh don't call me by he or she". You're either a male (with a peepee between your legs) or you are a female (without a peepee). You're BORN with it. There are some exceptions with people being born with triple X chromosomes (XXX). I can't go and say "hey I identify as a lizard so call me by them". Just, no. I know I'm gonna gate a lot of hate for that but I will support this fact till death. No way I will accept this sh*t just because everyone is a pu**y to say the truth.
Shamose (EUW)
: How to fight internal sexism by Riot Games.
Otivnaig (EUW)
: I Think Riot should fire Daniel Z Klein
Can someone tell me a TL:DR of what happened and Riot was asking sorry from us? As short as possible please
: Finally a champion without the 200 IQ one shot from the other side of the map outplay. No invisibility or untergetability. I'd be so happy to be one shotted by a full AP Nunu as long as he is not frustrating to play against and I actually can see him coming and can counterplay or escape.
I agree with you on so many levels
TheBrut3 (EUW)
: Nexus Blitz needs bans
I disagree. Just let it be like it is. Riot will add bans after some time because there will be people who will abuse some team comps
: RIOT U DIDNT SOLVED porblem with FPS drop and tearing!!!
Riot is dying economically already. If we stop entirely they are gonna die soon. If they die soon they will listen to the community for once
Eveninn (EUW)
: Ohuuu~ dis a kink I haven't experienced yet, please be gentle with me Killler12308-sama. ~ :x
holy fck this shit is way to funny but I cringe at the same time. I don't know how to react
Eveninn (EUW)
: I'm happy~
https://imgur.com/a/0UbpNfJ
Misa Dantes (EUNE)
: You've been in a " , " for a year? :D Respect man! That's devotion! If I could choose which punctuation mark I want to become I'd pick the Spanish question mark, they put a reversed question mark before and the normal one after. So it's sorta like a 69. Ying Yang! Deep stuff!
I was thinking about being in the exclamation mark but it's too straight and I'm gay ya know?
Hilspain (EUW)
: Question to RITO
I don't want Riot to add the "Enemy honoring" thing because it will be worse than the current with the teammates. Noone cares in your team if you didn't give up or that you were a good support. Everyone honors the Yasuo or Vayne who had 25 kills and won the game. And let's be honest, everyone would honor the enemy who intentionally fed the game and granted you free 20 lp. Lets be real
: When I make posts like that I get -10 votes in 2 seconds, this community is so random sometimes. Anyway, Plat is the worst elo since 3 seasons, not even joking, getting plat has become so easy just abusing OP shit. Even people that would deserve silver max, can reach it. Then there is the factor that you are a step from diamond and you feel like you are good, while you are nothing but a random player in a game that is becoming more and more casual-play friendly. REVERT RUNES, REVERT (SOME) REWORKS AND REMOVE RNG(plants-dragons, spells like Zoe's W) FROM THE GAME
: Ranked games are unplayable.
Yeah but when I post something like this complaining about the same topic I get reported and hated. smh
: Banner of command you say... Don't mention it, crosses people's hearts... {{item:3070}}
what happened? Did they harm it?
Rioter Comments
: From the terms of use: >The following are examples of behavior that warrant disciplinary measures: >i. Impersonating any person, business or entity, including an employee of Riot Games, or communicating in any way that makes it appear that the communication originates from Riot Games; >ii. Posting identifying information about yourself or other players to the Website or within the Game; >iii. Harassing, stalking or threatening other players while using the Riot Services; >iv. Removing, altering or concealing any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights notice of Riot Games contained in the Website, the Game and/or the Software. You also may not transmit content that violates or infringes the rights of others, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, personal rights or other rights; >v. Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed offensive, including language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable; >vi. Transmitting or facilitating the transmission of any content that contains a virus, corrupted data, trojan horse, bot keystroke logger, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or other computer programming routines that are intended to and/or actually damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or mine, scrape or expropriate any system, data or personal information; >**vii. Spamming chat, whether for personal or commercial purposes, by disrupting the flow of conversation with repeated postings;** >viii. Participating in any action which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Riot Games, defrauds any other user of the Game, including by scamming or social engineering; >ix. Using any unauthorized third party programs, including mods, hacks, cheats, scripts, bots, trainers and automation programs that interact with the Software in any way, for any purpose, including any unauthorized third party programs that intercept, emulate, or redirect any communication between the Software and Riot Games and any unauthorized third party programs that collect information about the Game by reading areas of memory used by the Software to store information; >x. Accessing or attempting to access areas of the Game or Game servers that have not been made available to the public; >xi. Selecting a Summoner name that is falsely indicative of an association with Riot Games, contains personally identifying information, or that is offensive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable. You may not use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent this restriction on Summoner name choices. Riot Games may modify any name which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Riot Games, violates this provision, without notification to you, and may take further disciplinary measures, including account termination for repeated violations; >xii. Logging out or exiting the Game during live game-play. Riot Games’ automated Leaverbuster® system tracks this data over time and issues a temporary ban when a user is determine to have left mid-game too many times. The length of the temporary ban will increase over time if a particular account continues to leave live game play; >xiii. Playing on another person’s account to “boost” that account’s status or rank; or >xiv. Inducing or encouraging others to violate this Code of Conduct or the terms of this Agreement. you can always ask the support for more reasons tho
Yet Riot still sucks because my mate didnt get banned for wishing death to my family and spamming it
Nondicio (EUW)
: Inting + Toxic and he is still playing? I want justice!
To be honest, Riot's punishment system is total shit. Literally, shit. I got chat-banned once for making jokes with my friends in-game. Yes, we swore but it was between me and my friend and everyone knew that we were doing this for fun. And some guy reported me for no reason. Another time, I was playing and because I didn't gank mid at 2 minutes he started life-threatening me and wishing cancer and death but he didn't get banned
Rioter Comments
MasterKota (EUNE)
: RIOT YOUR SERVERS ARE DISGUSTING(LAG ISSUES)
>now you spend a lot of money for white sugar if you know what i mean this %%%%ing killed me LOL
Rioter Comments
xPurplex (EUW)
: Honor System
In my opinion, the only thing that destroyed my hype about the honor system is the %%%%%%ed BE system. I miss getting 50 BE (or IP) from every match I play. It looked more progressive you know. But now when you get 300BE from capsules after leveling up reminds me of getting my monthly salary - you have to wait for it too long and almost for none reason. Besides that, I'm neither impressed or disappointed. I was a honorable person but didn't get leveled up and then I got chat restricted, and climbed back to level 2
bedotareq28 (EUNE)
: dtfyhjrt
ffshvdfgvc
Rioter Comments
Rismosch (EUW)
: This has nothing to do with marketing and business. What does Riot lose if the make champs and skins free in the practice tool? Not much if nothing at all. If anything it could even be an opportunity for them, as people might not buy champs because they are scared to buy them instantly without knowing how they work. This paywall, with RP or BE, can intimidate people and discourages trying out new champions. If you let player to try out champions first, people get the grasp of champions and if they like it, they will go ahead and buy them, with RP or BE.
You guys really do not understand it? Let's say that we can't use champions in that we do not own in practice tool. I want to buy Irelia because she looks dope. I put money into this game, and I buy her. I already put $5 into this game. Make it another 2.000 people who want to buy her and multiply by 5. That is $10K. Riot makes $10K just by some people who spent 5 bucks to buy Irelia. Even if you regretted buying her, Riot doesn't care. They made their money. Now let's say that they add a feature where you can test every champion in the game in the Practice tool. You test the champion and you decide that it is shit and you don't like it. That leads you to **NOT** buying that champion. And that leads to Riot not getting that $5 from you. Now let's say that another 200 people didn't like Irelia and didn't buy her. That goes to $1000. Riot lost $1000. This is probably the monthly salary of a Rioter. So now you choose. A company which has a free to play game and needs to make money somehow, which way they would choose? The first one or the second one? The numbers were used only for the example.
Rismosch (EUW)
: The contest said not more than 1000 words. But it had around 1300 initially. So I cut some details out, but the main story is still there.
I just created a story but deleted it. It was 800 words but I didnt like it lol
Rismosch (EUW)
: This should have exactly 1000 words. I used https://wordcounter.net/ to count the words. So if it's inacurate, you know what to blame {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
It is actually legit 1000 words. Damn man nj
: > [{quoted}](name=Killler12308,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=dNvnjEJK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-15T14:25:54.704+0000) > > If you could test a champion for free, there would be chances of you not buying that champion and that's exactly what Riot tries to avoid. Especially with skins. In my opinion, Riot will never add the option of testing skins and that's understandable It is easy to have a free access to all content, so you can test champions, skins, etc. Just apply for a PBE account when its open, its not that hard to get. Now I always test skins there before purchasing them
: A change to the practice tool
If you could test a champion for free, there would be chances of you not buying that champion and that's exactly what Riot tries to avoid. Especially with skins. In my opinion, Riot will never add the option of testing skins and that's understandable
: This probably won't happen, as people would stop buying champions before testing them, possibly reducing the amount of RP people spend,
Finally, a person who understands marketing and business
king shando (EUNE)
: pls you cant change people every game has a toxic community
nope. I strongly disagree with that. I am a true gamer and have played many more games (Battleield1, Arma3, WarThunder, Warface, HerosOfTheStorm and I can keep continuing) and the chances of getting life threats and wishes for death were almost 0. While n League it is normal to say: cancer, autist, %%%%%% and other horrible things
Etherim (EUW)
: The main issues with the game in it's current state.
Everything is true. I have to add that the community is toxic as hell and that's one of the reasons teamwork rarely exists on low elo's. And something else, the punishment system is absolute crap
: Tobias Fate for announcer 2018
Hmm good but I will go with the Hashinshin one
: >But it quite funny that you can be nice 1500 games and say two bad words in two games and bb account :D "it's quite funny that you can drive a car 1500 miles and be on best behaviour but lose your licence because you start breaking the rules" {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Your example was great man. I respect you. DOn't listen to them haters
: Over 300 book pages, 145 Word pages and more than 290 bugs: Here is the new Mordekaiser buglist.
**The dragon ghost behaves as well as a young teenager maining Vayne. In other words, it's super hard to control it** Lmao that killed me
: I'm sorry to hear that, if you want to talk about it you can add me, but remember in the end nothing is worth more than your happiness, wish you all the best.
Thanks for your words man. Appreciate it
Show more

Killler12308

Level 84 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion