: how many countries do you know who do exactly that? in such countries there are also rules (which may or may not make sense), and noone investigates deeper. not saying that a video game can be compared to some villain state, but the effect is the same.
Why wouldnt they investigate deeper, i have no idea why is there an option to send a ticket which is related to player behavior when they are just gonna say "nope, ur toxic". Do you even know the amount of players who beg a teammate to stop doing something? probably like three in the entire community, and i still get punished no matter how kind i was, i know i wasnt the most positive guy in this game, but how many people wish chronic diseases to other players and yet dont get punished at all? The system is f***ed no matter what you say. If you were in my place you would think as i do now, this game is pure GOLD for the standard games in the community. People curse and wish me that my parents die and yet dont get punished, its just absurd
: well....... they won't. why should they? are they supposed to doublecheck every case?
thats like putting a guy into the prison before investigating every part of the crime scene
: well....... they won't. why should they? are they supposed to doublecheck every case?
They could, i still dont think the ban was the right thing and they should look a bit deeper into the case
Kivu2001 (EUNE)
: Permanently suspended for false reports
Like i get it that some people really should get permad for saying stuff like " i wish your family gets cancer" "rot in hell" "kill yourself" etc. I NEVER EVER said stuff like that , and i got a perma for report calling, for a sona which wouldnt stop after numerous times i told her to
: > Kivu2001: i boosted a guy in your elo like yesterday > Kivu2001: arund 30 wins in ar ow > Kivu2001: thats how easy it is Vjerujem da se sprdaš ali ovo nikad nemoj pisati na chat, jer Riot ima svaki chatlog xD But I don't think Riot will be unbanning you just because they have a lot of translators that actually help them ban people that flame on their own mother language.
Nisam se sprdao, nazalost, stvarno sam pomagao drugu da izadje iz low eloa. A ovo na nasem jeziku nije bio flame, vec sama sprdnja, kao sto vidis, sreo druga ingame a nismo bili premade pa smo se nasalili malo. Poslacu im poruku da ih pitam da kontaktiraju druga da vide da li se on osecao uvredjeno, posto to nije bila moja namera ni u kom slucaju
: well the system does **not** know he's your real life freind; so if you get reported by some other guy, that report will be valid. no more, no less.
As i mentioned riot can go ahead and message my friend in game, hes summoner name is sicktouch2121 and we were just having a good time, it was everything but offensive!
Viavarian (EUW)
: Those are not "little things". Your type of behavior is the reason people quit this game every day and why no one can be bothered to play support, due to ignorant people such as you who think the world revolves around them.
I do not think the world revolves around me, i did not offend her in any way i just asked her kindly to stop, seriously ZERO toxicity was aimed to sona this game, as you can see from the logs
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kivu2001,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Pdiip3YO,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-10T17:00:11.678+0000) > > Alright, i guess i did make a mistake, but seriously, do you consider this worth of a PERMANENT suspension? Do you even see how much people in league wish each other stuff like cancer and ebola and yet dont get punished. You seem like a nice guy tho, im just pissed i got banned for such little things This is NOT worth a permanent suspension. This + your previous punishments resulted in permanent ban. After u got 14 days ban you were on your last chance. 14 days ban was your final warning
So, is there any way for me to get an unban? Also just spent like 10 bucks for a couple of skins and it went to waste because of this. But like, am i supposed to disable chat for a year in order not to get perma banned? I improved so mch since the ban, i was being actually kind to sona besides her trolling me with that cs denying. I get it , i got my last warning, but seriously this game wasnt even worth the report, you linked the sentence "this vayne is so bad" it was on MY language and she clearly didnt understand it, if i wanted to offend her i wouldve wrote it in english
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kivu2001,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Pdiip3YO,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2016-06-10T16:47:34.737+0000) > > Can you seriously link a sentece which was toxic and considered flaming? like really, i was begging sona to stop and she did not, i didnt call her names even after her being stubborn and continuing doing what she was . all i did is let the enemy team know what she was doing so she could get punished, she also told me to "stfu" and i got banned, she probably didnt get stuff I linked u already: Kivu2001: stop Kivu2001: just report sona for attacking my minions after me saying 5 times not to Kivu2001: ne flejmujem jebem ti mamu hahaha - Im not flaming, i fuck your mom Kivu2001: team just report sona Kivu2001: for flaming Kivu2001: and assissting enemy team Kivu2001: PLS Kivu2001: REPORT SONA Kivu2001: FOR STEALING MINIONS Kivu2001: WHEN I SAID NOT TO 5 TIMES Kivu2001: tako losa vejn - Vayne is so bad Kivu2001: your elo is ez lol Kivu2001: just report sona for verbal abuse and assissting enemy team All these things are toxic.
Alright, i guess i did make a mistake, but seriously, do you consider this worth of a PERMANENT suspension? Do you even see how much people in league wish each other stuff like cancer and ebola and yet dont get punished. You seem like a nice guy tho, im just pissed i got banned for such little things
Mada (EUW)
: That's highly likely. If you rather chat than farm, why would she let them get to waste?
My farm was decent for the minute the game was in, she was constantly auto attacking minions after i told her to stop multiple times
Rompanruoja (EUNE)
: This kind of "i'm not flaming" -flaming didn't teach you anything after the chat restrictions that you first got? Still gots to keep up with the same shit that got you in trouble the first place, and then wonder why the punishments are getting harsher.
Can you seriously link a sentece which was toxic and considered flaming? like really, i was begging sona to stop and she did not, i didnt call her names even after her being stubborn and continuing doing what she was . all i did is let the enemy team know what she was doing so she could get punished, she also told me to "stfu" and i got banned, she probably didnt get stuff
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kivu2001,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Pdiip3YO,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-10T16:24:21.898+0000) > > Dude i didnt flame anyone this entire game, seriously, i told him some REALLY common Serbian words which people use every day and dont get punished. Hes a really good friend of mine and lets say its "bro language" we insult each other cause we find it funny Im not from Serbia but i lived there for a long time. Generally telling someone that you "F his mother" is not accepted there as "bro talk"
That was absolutely not intended to be an offense towards hes family, you can go ahead and add Sicktouch2121, its the fiddle and my friend i talked to in this game, ask him if he found it offensive. I meet him every day and we hang together
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kivu2001,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Pdiip3YO,comment-id=000400000000000000000001,timestamp=2016-06-10T16:36:26.878+0000) > > Mate i seriously begged the guy to stop, i didnt do anything wrong, i didnt offend him, i didnt insult ANYONE. Also i have played like probably around 10 dinamic ques, most of my games in which i climbed was soloq, since i hate dinamic cause i dont feel confortable playing with my friends in rankeds for some reason, i dont do as good as i do in solo. Also do you seriously consider this game worth of a perma ban? Cause im pretty sure you dont. Chat restriction wouldve done the thing So why did u threaten him with reports? He wasnt breaking any rules. And why were u lying to opponents to report her for "assisting enemy team". Kivu2001: when you write a ticket to riot theres an option to tell your alt accounts Kivu2001: which are totally allowed Kivu2001: have fun Kivu2001: read the summoners code You obviously know rules. Meaning u should know that its not against rules to "touch minions"
Its not against the rules, but it seemed like he was intentionally doing it more and more after me begging him to stop
Najns (EUW)
: "ne flejmujem jebem ti mamu" Really. You think that talking in your native language makes you imune to reports?
You can seriously go ahead and add Sicktouch2121 on eune, its the friend i was talking to, you can ask him if my words offended him
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kivu2001,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Pdiip3YO,comment-id=0004000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-10T16:21:34.286+0000) > > mate i play this game for like 4 years, my elo is considered high-ish and i know how every champion words, i very well know that stuf like karma and sona should poke in lane, i wasnt talking about her Q to harrass, im talking about basic attacking minions for no reason, and i legitimately BEGGED her to stop cause im not used on playing like that, she didnt stop for the entire game and i yet havent told her a single offensive word, as you can read up there. SHE is the one who told me to "SHUT THE FUCK UP", guess who got the ban. oh boy the system is good 4 years and u didnt bother to read rules. 4 years and u dont know difference between meta and rules. Also plat 4 is not considered high elo not to mention that before DQ u were stuck 2 seasons in silver. You do not tell people how to play. Get it? She doesnt play for you. She plays for herself. Kivu2001: team just report sona Kivu2001: for flaming Kivu2001: and assissting enemy team Kivu2001: PLS Kivu2001: REPORT SONA Kivu2001: FOR STEALING MINIONS Kivu2001: WHEN I SAID NOT TO 5 TIMES Who are you to tell someone to do or not to do something? This game doesnt revolve arround u. You have been toxic and negative that entire game. Considering that you got perma ban means that u had 14 days ban in the past and probably chat restrictions before that. You just kept being toxic no matter what. Your friend warned u in that game that you are being toxic, you ignored him. Your team warned u, you ignored them and kept doing it. There is just no hope of you reforming.
Mate i seriously begged the guy to stop, i didnt do anything wrong, i didnt offend him, i didnt insult ANYONE. Also i have played like probably around 10 dinamic ques, most of my games in which i climbed was soloq, since i hate dinamic cause i dont feel confortable playing with my friends in rankeds for some reason, i dont do as good as i do in solo. Also do you seriously consider this game worth of a perma ban? Cause im pretty sure you dont. Chat restriction wouldve done the thing
Dlnzu (EUNE)
: Dude, you are fkn annoying xD
I might be, but i dont think thats worth of a PERMANENT ban, right?
Mada (EUW)
: the system works :-D
Obviously not since i got banned for saying absolutely 0 offensive words towards anyone
archerno1 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kivu2001,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Pdiip3YO,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-06-10T16:11:12.661+0000) > > What part was toxic? Please, i KINDLY told her to stop, nothing else, i didnt say stuff like "fuck off my farm" etc Mate even that friend of yours, that you answered in rude way, warned u that u are flaming. Next time listen to your friend
Dude i didnt flame anyone this entire game, seriously, i told him some REALLY common Serbian words which people use every day and dont get punished. Hes a really good friend of mine and lets say its "bro language" we insult each other cause we find it funny
Viavarian (EUW)
: Doubt it. She probably used her Q to do her job of harrassing the enemies, which also targets minions if there is only one champion in range. Not her fault if you don't know how the various champions in this game work.
mate i play this game for like 4 years, my elo is considered high-ish and i know how every champion words, i very well know that stuf like karma and sona should poke in lane, i wasnt talking about her Q to harrass, im talking about basic attacking minions for no reason, and i legitimately BEGGED her to stop cause im not used on playing like that, she didnt stop for the entire game and i yet havent told her a single offensive word, as you can read up there. SHE is the one who told me to "SHUT THE FUCK UP", guess who got the ban. oh boy the system is good
LegendCZ (EUNE)
: One flamer less thank you RIOT! :) For you pal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1XgFsitnQw
What part was toxic? Please, i KINDLY told her to stop, nothing else, i didnt say stuff like "fuck off my farm" etc
Viavarian (EUW)
: Good riddance. You are the worst kind of person, stay away from online games. The Sona had 16 farm over the entire game, so you are obviously full of shit.
that sona was constantly attacking my farm, not stealing, but attacking, i told her kindly to stop and she didnt, less effort from her and thats it
archerno1 (EUNE)
: Kivu2001: ne flejmujem jebem ti mamu hahaha U could fool someone that doesnt know that language.
Thats a friend, i know him irl and i was just messing around. Slavs are like that, we like to insult each other for the lolz, we dont mean what we say, its pretty simple
Najns (EUW)
: "ne flejmujem jebem ti mamu" Really. You think that talking in your native language makes you imune to reports?
Thats my irl friend, i was messing around, i didnt mean to offend him , i play with him every day and i know him irl
Rioter Comments

Kivu2001

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion