: how many times have you uninstalled/reinstalled and what was your reason for both?
Uninstalled when I was bored with certain champions like Yasuo... or Justice system. Reinstalled for certain champions that were intresting for me, but as always they are no match for YOLOsuo.
: is this a joke?
> [{quoted}](name=letsfeedtogether,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Hto5U0FM,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-18T14:39:10.309+0000) > > is this a joke? The serious question about bushes or John Cena skin for Daisy?
Zedant (EUW)
: Fix urf
Normal URF mode from time to time would be nice, as last time I spent 41 hours of ARURF to get 1 champion I wanted (and no, I have like 3-4 owned champions + Free Rotation + Sneaky Champs you get).
Rioter Comments
: Really toxic and awful smurf player.
BEHOLD THE ONLY AND UlTIMATE TRUTH... http://pl.tinypic.com/r/2vxr9dz/9
: I feel bad for you.. Tapeworm is an infection, not a disease.
> [{quoted}](name=Wortelsapjuh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m1yFe7sq,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T11:17:45.757+0000) > > I feel bad for you.. Tapeworm is an infection, not a disease. I feel even worse for you that you can't get a simple reference to the issue. To be honest, its even more fitting as trolling people/AFkers and etc. are more of an infection rather than disease. So its even more accurate.
: Early season 9 in a nutshell
http://pl.tinypic.com/r/2vxr9dz/9
: What happens if a sylas steals another sylas' ult?
Best part is when Sylas steals Karma's ultimate. Top kek.
: To "fix the source" with cancer you'd have to kill the body. I'm not sure why you chose that as your metaphor since there isn't even a cure for cancer yet, just a treatment that might work. Just like banning people, the treatment might work and it does in most cases. That's why the treatment still exists.
> [{quoted}](name=Wortelsapjuh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m1yFe7sq,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-18T09:01:10.216+0000) > > To "fix the source" with cancer you'd have to kill the body. I'm not sure why you chose that as your metaphor since there isn't even a cure for cancer yet, just a treatment that might work. > Just like banning people, the treatment might work and it does in most cases. That's why the treatment still exists. You really want to be a hero and 100% correct? Okay unarmed tapeworm? still can be removed and causes problems? now? Here, Pork tapeworm (latin Taenia solium).
: Ranked full of toxic ppl and team difference is HUGE (Platin)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kravixxen,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m1yFe7sq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-17T16:21:59.642+0000) > > Could you stop with "Reform cards"? Not if the alternative is to take their word for it without a grain of skepticism, no. > are you expecting every player that plays ranked and is in example 4th promotion to be saint over AFKers/trolls/quitters? No, we're asking that they don't act like jerks. That's not the same thing. > but problem is Riot is only **Curing** the problem, not fixing the source. Interesting. I'm sure you have a proposal as to how on earth Riot is supposed to "fix the source". Because unless you're able to abandon the notion of online anonymity (which will work _wonders_ in a post-GDPR world, I'm sure), as well as remove the pressure associated with competitive play (and if you really think you're able to do that, then you really don't know what kind of game this is), you'll swiftly realize that there's not much one can do in terms of "fixing the source", whatever that's supposed to mean.
> [{quoted}](name=Cobaltmotari,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m1yFe7sq,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2019-02-17T20:41:52.344+0000) > > Not if the alternative is to take their word for it without a grain of skepticism, no. How about we take a replay of the match that forced him to use certain words? Would you go on a police to report a crime by simply saying "He did it?" > No, we're asking that they don't act like jerks. That's not the same thing. I bet you will be a saint person when people will run your games and promotions over and over, You must be pope of the players, I can spit on your face without anyone seeing and you will still honor me. > Interesting. I'm sure you have a proposal as to how on earth Riot is supposed to "fix the source". Because unless you're able to abandon the notion of online anonymity (which will work _wonders_ in a post-GDPR world, I'm sure), as well as remove the pressure associated with competitive play (and if you really think you're able to do that, then you really don't know what kind of game this is), you'll swiftly realize that there's not much one can do in terms of "fixing the source", whatever that's supposed to mean. I may have, as well as many other people probably have even better, problem is... Riot don't listen to anyone and punishing that much people who do "Sneaky" trolling would lead to huge decrease in players, cash income and would require a lot of more staff responsible for Justice system (which also means less money), so why bother with "match replays" when you can simply check few letters and make it sin beyond crossing Jesus? Because making a proper bot that checks your score and warns you if you go 0.15 KDR in 2 matches is soo difficul (I know, there are no public profile cards, every match and score is top secret) Because making a bot that checks your game activity and warns you if you spent 1/3 of time in last 2 matches is also impossible C++ coding. Its all FINE for you, because it does not affected you in that huge scale, or you simply don't care for this game, unlike some people who would like to get higher in their Ranked matches.
: > I see you are lacking counter argument for your previous meme old school attack, so now you proceed with attacking my intelligence. Not really, I just see a person so stubborn and set in their was that nothing I say or show you will convince you of your folly, so I won't bother. I will just say one more thing to you: If nobody ever innovated or tried new things we would still be stuck with mid lane Ashe.
> [{quoted}](name=Wandering Mist,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=0001000000000000000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T21:45:05.435+0000) > > Not really, I just see a person so stubborn and set in their was that nothing I say or show you will convince you of your folly, so I won't bother. I will just say one more thing to you: If nobody ever innovated or tried new things we would still be stuck with mid lane Ashe. So you simply lack any real or strong proofs in your thesis to convince me. And even use wrong argument, as Ashe is considered MARKSMAN, so her place is at the bottom lane.
: you mean the dangerous 3 letters? ^^
> [{quoted}](name=IamgayforXayah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i37Zv8rs,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T17:55:29.620+0000) > > you mean the dangerous 3 letters? ^^ J...*cough* or N...*cough* or anything related to touchy 2019 subjects.
: If you can't beat them, Join them. Dont waste your time, just go afk aswell.
> [{quoted}](name=OlgierdVonEverec,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nb4bpk0E,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-17T17:28:50.811+0000) > > If you can't beat them, Join them. Dont waste your time, just go afk aswell. Just remember to write on chat that something happened and you must go, to backup your behaviour, also remember about "Im deeply sorry people". Life Hack 100%
Hòang Vu (EUW)
: get banned/acc locked for no reason?
You probably used "Trigger word" somewhere.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kravixxen,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m1yFe7sq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-17T16:21:59.642+0000) > Riot is only **Curing** the problem, not fixing the source. As we do with diseases.
> [{quoted}](name=Wortelsapjuh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=m1yFe7sq,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-02-17T16:45:30.528+0000) > > Riot is only **Curing** the problem, not fixing the source. > > As we do with diseases. No... if you have cancer and take Morphine you only cure the pain, not the cancer inside that creates it :D
: If by “explaining what to do” you mean “speaking to them in a bad way and flaming them while trying to explain” then no matter how bad they are at the game, you can’t be mean to someone because he just ain’t good, if you were toxic then this community is better without you, but if not, I understand what you’re saying and it’s sad that player behavior made you quit a game that you enjoyed, toxic players must go, not unskilled.
> [{quoted}](name=VaggelisKotsGR,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aX8IgAE0,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-17T09:38:09.477+0000) > > If by “explaining what to do” you mean “speaking to them in a bad way and flaming them while trying to explain” then no matter how bad they are at the game, you can’t be mean to someone because he just ain’t good, if you were toxic then this community is better without you, but if not, I understand what you’re saying and it’s sad that player behavior made you quit a game that you enjoyed, toxic players must go, not unskilled. Problem started, when I trolled like 42 games with feeding and afking, and then saying "Im so sorry". You see, most people who feed as badly as 0/10 or AFK are "Skilled" enough to play, they just know that this is will not get them punished if they do this from time to time, due to boredom or just to be mean, and you can't do anything with them, since there is no "Swap players" button under TAB. Unlike, MUTE button.
SRB Nemke (EUW)
: unban
Could you stop with "Reform cards"? are you expecting every player that plays ranked and is in example 4th promotion to be saint over AFKers/trolls/quitters? Its obvious he used a "Trigger word" due to frustration, but problem is Riot is only **Curing** the problem, not fixing the source.
ryankffx (EUW)
: seriously why is this season so cancerous.
Simple: The only trully punishable offense now is "Verbal abuse" and since having so many trolls in Ranked games will frustrate and eventuall force you to say something wrong, you get instantly punished... while AFKers/feeders/Quitter are "Prompted to improve their behaviour". I also would like a pro player that calls me "bit##" and teach new thing, over a 0/11 mid laner that goes AFK.
: every single game today ive got an AFk
The community cannot do anything and Riot does not care that much... if for example you had someone talking about certain topics and using "Trigger words" you would see instant results. You see, everything except "Verbal Abuse" in this community can be explained... AFKing? maybe something happened to him? Quitting game? maybe he lost connection? Feeding like 0/12? He is just learning. Saying "N" word... oh my... that just Chernobyl of toxicity, full aware and consent. 100% blame.
: Sigh, you're a fool if you believe that. Not that it really matters. There will always be narrow-minded idiots in this world who are too afraid to do anything but follow like mindless sheep.
> [{quoted}](name=Wandering Mist,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=00010000000000000002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T15:51:29.129+0000) > > Sigh, you're a fool if you believe that. Not that it really matters. There will always be narrow-minded idiots in this world who are too afraid to do anything but follow like mindless sheep. I see you are lacking counter argument for your previous meme old school attack, so now you proceed with attacking my intelligence. You just said that everyone can pick anything on any lane because "Skill" and used very old phrase from Chinese culture, which sadly does not fit here, as none of the players using "Innovative" supports are not that skilled, otherwise I would be carried by 21/2 Veigar ADC. For me you can even go into the fullest of 2019 and identify as open minded Green Ford Focus shifting to Robot Unicorn/rainbow cloud. I will stick with mindless sheeps that get results. x)
: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiuQNFiEmMs It's not the weapon you bring, but how you use it.
> [{quoted}](name=Wandering Mist,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=000100000000000000020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T15:35:14.335+0000) > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiuQNFiEmMs > > It's not the weapon you bring, but how you use it. You do realise this rule is about 70 years old Kungfu masters versus 20-25 years old students? Do you consider every random player with "Innovative" ADC as 70 years old Master of League of Legends player? (HINT: even attached movie is from Asian scene) Also when your... *Cough* Male genitalia is small and you want to boost your confidence :D
: Not really, I'm just pointing out that you aren't restricted to playing marksmen in the bot lane and that there is a difference between ADC and Marksmen. ADC stands for Attack Damage Carry, which means **a champion that deals mostly physical damage through auto attacks, and sacrifices survivability for huge late-game damage**. Notice that the word "ranged" isn't featured there at all. That's because ADCs can be melee as well as ranged. Just because a champion is Physical Damage based and ranged doesn't automatically make them an ADC. For example, Urgot is ranged, deals mostly Physical Damage but is a bruiser, not an ADC. Similarly, champions like Yasuo and Master Yi are ADCs because they deal physical damage with auto attacks (yasuo's Q is treated as an auto attack) and deal the most damage in the late-game. Ability Power Carries (APCs) are very similar to ADCs except they deal damage mostly with their abilities rather than their auto attacks. Veiger and Cassio are examples of this.
> [{quoted}](name=Wandering Mist,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=0001000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T15:18:42.988+0000) > > Not really, I'm just pointing out that you aren't restricted to playing marksmen in the bot lane and that there is a difference between ADC and Marksmen. ADC stands for Attack Damage Carry, which means **a champion that deals mostly physical damage through auto attacks, and sacrifices survivability for huge late-game damage**. Notice that the word "ranged" isn't featured there at all. That's because ADCs can be melee as well as ranged. Just because a champion is Physical Damage based and ranged doesn't automatically make them an ADC. For example, Urgot is ranged, deals mostly Physical Damage but is a bruiser, not an ADC. Similarly, champions like Yasuo and Master Yi are ADCs because they deal physical damage with auto attacks (yasuo's Q is treated as an auto attack) and deal the most damage in the late-game. > > Ability Power Carries (APCs) are very similar to ADCs except they deal damage mostly with their abilities rather than their auto attacks. Veiger and Cassio are examples of this. Like I said... "Innovative" ADC are like spoons in knife fight, you may kill someone... but 3/4 of the times you will be dominated by enemy ADC with knife.
Smerk (EUW)
: > Dunno, when role is called "AD" But the role is not called AD, so your argument is already invalid. It's called bottom. B O T T O M , there is no A letter and no D letter
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-17T14:37:38.354+0000) > > But we're not talking about what players think. Officially role is called bottom, so you're allowed to play whatever you want there, just as with every other role. Bu we're repeating ourselves at this point, so I think we should end this discussion I think you should really get some "Innovative" ADC/supports that will fail your promotions, to fully understand. :)
Aguli (EUNE)
: Vel'koz buying order and skillshots?
- Watch enemy dodge pattern, most people dodge in similar patter, rarely they go like R, L, R, L... - Always keep stun when enemy can pat pat your big eye. - Items depends on game pace, if your ADC is good, you can go for slower build to flourish in late game, if you're evenly matched, go for sustain because you're gonna spend some time on lane (Tear of the Goddess?) - Probably max Q and E (skip the fissure) This is what I would do... >.>
: hahahahahahahahahahaha oh boy you need to get out more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAoyuJWW8E8 2 of the best Korean teams in the world, and what are they playing in the bot lane? Yasuo and Darius. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIbPbVVun0E Cassio bot lane https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKbWHJ6-ak4 Another yasuo bot lane Remember when Morde bot lane was a thing? Remember when Ziggs bot lane was a thing? The meta is constantly changing and new things are being used. Stop using tradition as an excuse to blame others for your own mistakes.
> [{quoted}](name=Wandering Mist,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=00010000000000000002,timestamp=2019-02-17T14:17:48.816+0000) > > hahahahahahahahahahaha oh boy you need to get out more: > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAoyuJWW8E8 > > 2 of the best Korean teams in the world, and what are they playing in the bot lane? Yasuo and Darius. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIbPbVVun0E > > Cassio bot lane > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKbWHJ6-ak4 > > Another yasuo bot lane > > Remember when Morde bot lane was a thing? Remember when Ziggs bot lane was a thing? The meta is constantly changing and new things are being used. Stop using tradition as an excuse to blame others for your own mistakes. Oh sorry... 90% of PRO gamers... yeah... you ruined my 100% completly. Oh boy, math must be your strong point x)
xMilanche (EUW)
: One question
{{champion:157}} **Nuff said**
: League is the worst game EVER MADE
Welp, to be honest this game is a bit like soft-heroine... you find some pleasure from time to time, then Yasuo comes... people troll you and you can't do much because its not "Verbal abuse", sometimes you can find intresting people... or epic moments, but mostly its like... the bad part of heroine. :D
: > [{quoted}](name=Kravixxen,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Jby1gRo9,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T13:55:58.542+0000) > > Dude, are you arguing with me on every topic for fun or just wanna date me? wanna my e-mail? :D you're adorable person.{{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} I just enjoy a good discussion. Besides, you were the one who responded to me first, so...
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Jby1gRo9,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T13:58:54.589+0000) > > I just enjoy a good discussion. > Besides, you were the one who responded to me first, so... Me too, but not about Riot's Verbal policy... Where a person insuled me literally for whole match, but he avoided "Trigger words" so no harm done according to Riot. Welp, I got my accound banned, so as you can imagine I have a plenty of time before I move on throu bot-playing on new accound :D Still I find you adorable... I need a ciggarett... dunno why arguing makes me... fall for someone :D kek, stupid brain of mine.
kiwishrew (EUW)
: You exhibit racist behaviour. Then you are shocked you get banned. Then you call the people who banned you for being toxic "a level below sub-human creatures" and describe their behaviour as being "toxic and mentally challenged". Then you imply wishing the events of a violent, fictional movie to happen to them, and hope they will go out of business... Yeah. Can't imagine why _you_ got banned. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=kiwishrew,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-17T13:56:32.611+0000) > > You exhibit racist behaviour. Then you are shocked you get banned. Then you call the people who banned you for being toxic &quot;a level below sub-human creatures&quot; and describe their behaviour as being &quot;toxic and mentally challenged&quot;. Then you imply wishing the events of a violent, fictional movie to happen to them, and hope they will go out of business... > > Yeah. Can&#x27;t imagine why _you_ got banned. > > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} Hey! how about this... I will be super nice in every match, with you in team... but I will fail HORRIBLY... as anything you want, but I promise you my ethernal love. <3 Btw. belive me I was holding myself a lot while writting this. PS. you know what is best? writting this in game would not get me banned by "Ritto supreme ban machine" because it lacks "Trigger words". {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Kravixxen,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Jby1gRo9,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T13:32:42.804+0000) > > Broken? a bunch of items that would increase your lifespan by 2-3sec and disable your damage output? this is broken? Did I not say that the last idea was a worse version of Stoneplate? The Thornmail changes suggested neuter counterplay that the item has. As it is now, you can lessen the damage effect of Thorns by building some MR and to a lesser extent life steal. Making it true damage kind of cuts out any itemisation options to combat it. As for Randuin's, I'll give you that. I didn't read it correctly. However, now that I have, holy crap, that would utter garbage. Nerfs your damage ANS has a 30 second cooldown on the damage reduction aspect of the passive? That would probably put Randuin's into the noobtrap category of items, seeing as it would just be weaker than any of the items that fill a similar niche.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Jby1gRo9,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T13:47:45.202+0000) > > Did I not say that the last idea was a worse version of Stoneplate? > The Thornmail changes suggested neuter counterplay that the item has. As it is now, you can lessen the damage effect of Thorns by building some MR and to a lesser extent life steal. Making it true damage kind of cuts out any itemisation options to combat it. > As for Randuin&#x27;s, I&#x27;ll give you that. I didn&#x27;t read it correctly. However, now that I have, holy crap, that would utter garbage. Nerfs your damage ANS has a 30 second cooldown on the damage reduction aspect of the passive? That would probably put Randuin&#x27;s into the noobtrap category of items, seeing as it would just be weaker than any of the items that fill a similar niche. Dude, are you arguing with me on every topic for fun or just wanna date me? wanna my e-mail? :D you're adorable person.{{sticker:sg-ahri-2}} Also please, read the LAST THING I wrote... at the topic "**Please note, that all numerical values are just examples.**"
Smerk (EUW)
: > Dunno, when role is called "AD" But the role is not called AD, so your argument is already invalid. It's called bottom. B O T T O M , there is no A letter and no D letter
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T13:42:41.121+0000) > > But the role is not called AD, so your argument is already invalid. It&#x27;s called bottom. B O T T O M **PLACE:** BOTTOM LANE **ROLE DESIGNATED:** ADC + SUPPORT According to... 95% of Normal players, 100% of PRO players... 95% of World. If you want to be special snowflake, go URF. And yes, role is called "ADC" "Attack Damage Carry" Literally almost EVERY website will tell you this, even some forum infos I found from 2013. Riot will never state this, as simply this is a restriction they want to avoid in order to let trolls like ADC Veigar to play at bottom.
: > [{quoted}](name=Yaoi Protocol,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Jby1gRo9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T11:02:17.072+0000) > > And this is from a guy that would love all matches to be 5 Yasuo vs 5 Yasuo? I'm sorry, what? I have no idea what you're talking about. All I said is that, while I'd love to see tanks come back, these items would just be broken.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Jby1gRo9,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T11:06:14.712+0000) > > I&#x27;m sorry, what? I have no idea what you&#x27;re talking about. All I said is that, while I&#x27;d love to see tanks come back, these items would just be broken. Broken? a bunch of items that would increase your lifespan by 2-3sec and disable your damage output? this is broken?
: People trolling in champ select to make you dodge and lose LP.
You can't do anything, I just got banned because my Jungle Teemo left while being level 1 and my ADC Veigar failed his role. Deal with it, Riot love losers, just don't swear.
Smerk (EUW)
: > And he choose an unfitting champion for the lane, simple as that. Well then. So who exactly decides if champion is fitting or not? Do you think that you're more suited for that than this other player? I think that Veigar is good enough, your teammate also thought that, rules do not prohibit that. > Btw. You do realise I was banned for calling enemy ADC A "Black creature" because he was cocky :D it was not about Veigar at all XD You never made it clear what you care more about. Your ban or the fact that those other players weren't banned. Although you did refuse to show your chat logs, so I thought that you don't want to discuss your ban
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T12:32:47.048+0000) > Well then. So who exactly decides if champion is fitting or not? Do you think that you&#x27;re more suited for that than this other player? I think that Veigar is good enough, your teammate also thought that, rules do not prohibit that. Dunno, when role is called "AD" you pick a champion that specialises in dealing "AD" damage? simple yes? if its called for an example "History class" you don't go there, picking "Art books" simple yes? AD = AD, not AP? Your Veigar would be a perfect choice for a place called middle lane, where most of AP champion lives. (Unless its god emperor Yasuo) or Zed and few others. > You never made it clear what you care more about. Your ban or the fact that those other players weren&#x27;t banned. Although you did refuse to show your chat logs, so I thought that you don&#x27;t want to discuss your ban And you never really care about it, you just simply want to bark like Riot tells you to, skipping the facts. Yeah, if you show me SINGLE post or threat here that removed a permaban after showing logs, I will do so, otherwise, its just a waste of time as new account won't create itself. And as I said, you all are barking, but when this happens to you over and over again, you will start to realise something.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kravixxen,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=00010000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T11:54:08.732+0000) > > What part of tutorial or guide tells you to pick Veigar as ADC? please show me, but with riot seal of approval. And do you really belive that anyone is learning this game? 90% of people you play, already knows this game or smurf (btw. Veigar was level 42) > > Btw. I wasn&#x27;t even talking about Veigar but enemy ADC that was cocky. x) What part the tutorial tells you to pick Ornn support? The thing is, there is nothing saying you must play X champion in Y position. People are able to play whatever they want to play. Just because you don't like doesn't mean it's punishable unless they do something that is actually trolling (running it down, never coming to lane, etc.). And besides that, being bad at League isn't punishable in the slightest.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=000100000000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T12:08:23.546+0000) > > What part the tutorial tells you to pick Ornn support? > The thing is, there is nothing saying you must play X champion in Y position. People are able to play whatever they want to play. Just because you don&#x27;t like doesn&#x27;t mean it&#x27;s punishable unless they do something that is actually trolling (running it down, never coming to lane, etc.). And besides that, being bad at League isn&#x27;t punishable in the slightest. The same part that says my team lack tank and CC, also I was performing miracles as Ornn with certain LEGIT Marksmans like Vayne, Jhin or MF. And I know it isn't, this let me to ruin almost 40 games by trolling or playing poorly. x) for test purposes.
Smerk (EUW)
: > So when I select bad words due to frustration and enemy is making fun of me I should be banned for life? Well, yes, because you chose to write all that stuff. You can't always choose how the game will be played out, because it's not a single player game, other players have just as much agency as you do, or even more considering that there are 9 of them. > BTW. I never reported a "Legit" ADC when he was in example 2/6 or 3/9, only people who go 0/10 and beyond. Why though? Don't you think that it's not fair then to report "non legit adcs" when they lost with not that bad score? Just because of their pick
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T12:07:46.724+0000) > > Well, yes, because you chose to write all that stuff. You can&#x27;t always choose how the game will be played out, because it&#x27;s not a single player game, other players have just as much agency as you do, or even more considering that there are 9 of them. And he choose an unfitting champion for the lane, simple as that. But I know that most of you feel good when you ban a LEAST toxic player over a real problems. > Why though? Don&#x27;t you think that it&#x27;s not fair then to report &quot;non legit adcs&quot; when they lost with not that bad score? Just because of their pick When you go on a knife fight and lose with a knife, he was simply better... when you go with spoon on a knife fight, you're just just... **cought** Btw. You do realise I was banned for calling enemy ADC A "Black creature" because he was cocky :D it was not about Veigar at all XD
Kravixxen (EUNE)
: Imagine this...
I also want you to realise people, that few months ago I made a test... I ruined like 42 games by AFKing, Feeding or Rage quitting and got few penalties, so you need 2-3 words to get perma, but you can ruin 42 games by other **trully toxic** actions.
: > [{quoted}](name=Kravixxen,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-02-17T11:41:49.493+0000) > > You can even go as Super Minion bottom with me, but when you fail with your score, fail to carry game, fail to select targets properly which leads to 2 kills for enemy &quot;MARKSMAN&quot; its much, much, much more toxic than calling anyone a jew, %%%%%% or anything else, as simply I cannot press TAB and request new MARKSMAN, and yet, you can mute everything from that player. So, in your eyes, being bad at the game when you're not even level 30, a point where you're learning the game, is more toxic than being anti-Semitic, homophobic and/or racist/xenophobic? I'm sorry, but I think you have your priorities completely out of whack.
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=0001000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T11:48:04.468+0000) > > So, in your eyes, being bad at the game when you&#x27;re not even level 30, a point where you&#x27;re learning the game, is more toxic than being anti-Semitic, homophobic and/or racist/xenophobic? > I&#x27;m sorry, but I think you have your priorities completely out of whack. What part of tutorial or guide tells you to pick Veigar as ADC? please show me, but with riot seal of approval. And do you really belive that anyone is learning this game? 90% of people you play, already knows this game or smurf (btw. Veigar was level 42) Btw. I wasn't even talking about Veigar but enemy ADC that was cocky. x)
Smerk (EUW)
: So when some "legit adc" fails score, target selecting and carrying game we should also ban him for picking his champion? I mean it obviously didn't work well, so he should be banned for life
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T11:47:32.676+0000) > > So when some &quot;legit adc&quot; fails score, target selecting and carrying game we should also ban him for picking his champion? I mean it obviously didn&#x27;t work well, so he should be banned for life So when I select bad words due to frustration and enemy is making fun of me I should be banned for life? BTW. I never reported a "Legit" ADC when he had in example 2/6 or 3/9 score, only people who got 0/10 and beyond.
Julevi (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Kravixxen,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-02-17T11:13:10.839+0000) > > DRAFT... > Teemo goes Jungle... leaves the game at level 1. > My ADC is Veigar... passive and not doing much. > Teemo is not the most unusual pick you can see for the jungle. Maybe he had problems with this connection or his computer crashed, so we don't really know his intentions for leaving this match. How should he be punished, he already gets the leaverbuster? Plus, people are not forced to pick "real" ADCs on the botlane - as long as they try hard enough you really can't blame them. > I make 2 jokes about Black Crime statistics. I get banned, Teemo and ADC Veigar lives long and happpily. 2 "jokes" - may I ask you how they were worded? The system is automatic and scans your chat for certain trigger words/phrases - so either your jokes crossed a line (e.g. rassism) or your whole chat showed toxic behaviour, demonstrating that you were not banned for the jokes, rather punished for an overall negative attitude. > I want to ask people responsible for this Justice system, how badly were you bullied in school, that 2-3 bad words makes people permabanned? how badly your selfesteem must be damaged. > When you get permabanned for "2-3" words then you should reconsider your language as it contains sexism/rassism/inhuman chunks. And it is understandable that Riot does not tolerate this kind of behaviour - not only does it cost them a lot of money, no it also gives them an overall bad reputation.
> [{quoted}](name=Julevi,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-02-17T11:42:35.194+0000) > > Teemo is not the most unusual pick you can see for the jungle. Maybe he had problems with this connection or his computer crashed, so we don&#x27;t really know his intentions for leaving this match. How should he be punished, he already gets the leaverbuster? Plus, people are not forced to pick &quot;real&quot; ADCs on the botlane - as long as they try hard enough you really can&#x27;t blame them. Teemo got flammed for lack of ganks and being level 1 while everyone else was 3+. Then he simply went to base and bye bye. That one of the points, Veigar failed everything... score, carrying, target selecting, leading to enemy Lucian being 13/2 (and 1 kill was mine as a support). > 2 &quot;jokes&quot; - may I ask you how they were worded? The system is automatic and scans your chat for certain trigger words/phrases - so either your jokes crossed a line (e.g. rassism) or your whole chat showed toxic behaviour, demonstrating that you were not banned for the jokes, rather punished for an overall negative attitude. > When you get permabanned for &quot;2-3&quot; words then you should reconsider your language as it contains sexism/rassism/inhuman chunks. And it is understandable that Riot does not tolerate this kind of behaviour - not only does it cost them a lot of money, no it also gives them an overall bad reputation. I know, because I was harrassed few times with very careful words through whole game, and they will live long and well. tbh, I don't think that they can get any worse reputation beside Yasuo/Riven/Zed and other TOP picks fanboys.
Smerk (EUW)
: I don't see a Riot logo on that site, so it's not official. Officially role is called BOTTOM. It's not tied to any class, just like all other roles. You're not forced to play tank on top or mage on mid or bruiser in jungle or enchanter on support. So why should someone be forced to play marksman on bottom?
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T11:31:24.663+0000) > > I don&#x27;t see a Riot logo on that site, so it&#x27;s not official. Officially role is called BOTTOM. It&#x27;s not tied to any class, just like all other roles. You&#x27;re not forced to play tank on top or mage on mid or bruiser in jungle or enchanter on support. So why should someone be forced to play marksman on bottom? Dunno... and why do we eat soup with spoons and not forks? because it works well, unlike ADC Veigar that fails score, target selecting and carrying game?
: > [{quoted}](name=Kravixxen,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T11:28:34.208+0000) > > https://www.lol-smurfs.com/blog/lol-roles-explained/ > > Not even going to talk about this statement you made. So, we're just going to ignore the existence of Heimerdinger bot, Yasuo bot, Swain bot, things like that?
> [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2019-02-17T11:33:04.082+0000) > > So, we&#x27;re just going to ignore the existence of Heimerdinger bot, Yasuo bot, Swain bot, things like that? You can even go as Super Minion bottom with me, but when you fail with your score, fail to carry game, fail to select targets properly which leads to 2 kills for enemy "MARKSMAN" its much, much, much more toxic than calling anyone a jew, %%%%%% or anything else, as simply I cannot press TAB and request new MARKSMAN, and yet, you can mute everything from that player.
Smerk (EUW)
: This role isn't called ADC for a reason. You're not forced to pick just marksmen there. You won't break any rules by picking other classes. And I played as "ADC" Veigar, so I know it can work and work quite well. You either have to play passive early or you need healer support, otherwise you'll just get poked to death
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-02-17T11:24:05.421+0000) > > This role isn&#x27;t called ADC for a reason. You&#x27;re not forced to pick just marksmen there. You won&#x27;t break any rules by picking other classes. And I played as &quot;ADC&quot; Veigar, so I know it can work and work quite well. You either have to play passive early or you need healer support, otherwise you&#x27;ll just get poked to death https://www.lol-smurfs.com/blog/lol-roles-explained/ Not even going to talk about this statement you made.
BesniStakor (EUNE)
: Post your reform card.
> [{quoted}](name=ImainLilSatan,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-17T11:22:52.012+0000) > > Post your reform card. It won't change anything, as *Spit* Riot stated, Permabans are permament. I made jokes "What makes 13% and also 52%" or said "Trully Sweedish style x)" after being killed by Lucian in 2 vs 1.
Smerk (EUW)
: So you made a racist joke and got banned? Seems like system is working properly. You don't know if Teemo left intentionally or not and you also don't know if he got punished for that. You can't check if someone has low priority or not. And Veigar didn't break any rules, so obviously there's nothing to punish him for.
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=a8yZFBVK,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-17T11:17:30.692+0000) > > So you made a racist joke and got banned? Seems like system is working properly. > > You don&#x27;t know if Teemo left intentionally or not and you also don&#x27;t know if he got punished for that. You can&#x27;t check if someone has low priority or not. And Veigar didn&#x27;t break any rules, so obviously there&#x27;s nothing to punish him for. Are you getting some RP for licking Riot's asses? or just in general you like it? How about we Queue EVERY your ranked game where I go as ADC Veigar with 4/9 score? would you still consider its okay? or its simply okay because it does not affect you?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: How do you fight with toxicity?
Well, the best option I see is to lure them into "Trigger words" - Start a politely arguing (no swear words) - Shift the topic onto "Trigger subject" (People of African-American nationality, Poor Jewish people, People of other sexuall orientation) - Wait untill they say something nasty about the mentioned people group - Smash the VERBAL ABUSE button harder than 128mm pak43 cannon. You can literally make a mass shooting in Riot's HQ and they will forgive you, but saying... "N" word... 10.000 leashes and 25 years in gulag.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > There is no real penalty for making mistakes (even huge ones) or intentionally feeding Yet both today, and yesterday, there were posts from people that were caught intentionally feeding, and issued a 14 day ban. Their ban specifically states that they were punished for that. So claiming that there's no penalty for it is simply false.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b1Arwtda,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-01-27T17:12:24.791+0000) > > Yet both today, and yesterday, there were posts from people that were caught intentionally feeding, and issued a 14 day ban. Their ban specifically states that they were punished for that. > > So claiming that there&#x27;s no penalty for it is simply false. Yeah... I saw those posts, even the one that wasn't really feeding intentionally and got banned. Unfortunatly I can't answer more, because I will get banned for having opinion.{{champion:32}}
Show more

Kravixxen

Level 21 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion