: Something keeps stopping me from being able to undo items
Normal thing. If the item has had an effect on the match or you have left the shop then you can't undo the purchase. You probably had some damage ticking on something with deathfire touch or some kind of poison. More exact details are needed if you really want to submit a bug around the undo button.
RyanGo (EUW)
: Default skin locked
I had the same with Brand that is currently free to play. Nothing game changing but I guess it's a way to show you don't own the champion you are playing.
Rioter Comments
: >Back to the good old EUW account. You do realize, that there are at least 5 Mainstream Languages spoken on the EUW servers, right? And that's not even counting the players from Turkey and North Africa on EUW, all of whom are free to use whatever language they want as well.
Yet compared to the around 6-7 Nordic languages and god knows how many Eastern languages that seems like a better place to be. Turkey has their own server, right? So I honestly hope the number of Turkish-only speaking players on the EUW server is low since they should go to their own server if they want to speak Turkish only. I get that people make a bit banter and stuff but they would probably have a basic understanding of English and accept that for basic info sharing.
: you ace the enemy team and your wave bot stops in front of their base (no inhib turret) you are the jungler and no one on your team died and your tank still has a decent hp the best outcome: your midlaner pushes their, your botlane and tank do nashor. if you all go bot, you wont make it in time to finish. you will take inhib and 1 turret but then their entire team will respawn. and if you all group nash you will waste that opportunity how can you explain this through pings? you can have both a turret and nash if your team simply communicates with you or you just have to let that opportunity go just like that because someone wants to speak some random language that no one understands
You hit the nail on what I meant. You can't coordinate if people refuse to accept English as the main language. The ping system doesn't work great for saying stuff and as a player that plays a lot of jungle or support, you sometimes feel the need of saying a strategy. If the strategy goes well I have often seen the games turn out to be easy wins. Once I convinced a random adc I had (I was support) to go top after taking first tower bot. Enemy team was not prepared at all and we got 2 turrets for free because they panicked. Never expected it to go that easy but it did since we talked a few sentences.
Perilum (EUW)
: Use the mute function.
Seems my post was a bit too long for your reading huh? No bad feelings but before you comment something like that please read the post through. It was only about 20 lines of text.
Mödred (EUW)
: do you expect evry person that play,s this game to talk and type english PRO TIP take a step outside and you will find out there is more the one laguage in the universe {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
I do know there is more than one language, which I why I speak my native language (which also leads to an understanding of most Nordic languages), English, German and a bit French and I'm currently wondering if I should learn Spanish. Yet I can't learn all languages in Europe and English really isn't that hard. I'm actually kinda sure that most European school systems have English as a language you need to learn (not possible to choose another language over English). I do not demand someone to write a fully grammatically correct essay but simply ask for a basic understanding and info sharing in a language that we all can speak.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
A sad trend but seems like it based on all the replies I get. Guess I'll have to try a server switch again. Back to the good old EUW account.
: I'm really beginning to get tired of threads about "can i report this?" "can i report that?"...seems like we are in some kinda of rabid dogs cage and everyone is asking if it's ok to bite here and there...
I do know this is a sad trend when forums evolve to this (also why I didn't mention names since I don't want to accuse someone publicly although I would love to) but I needed to be clear on if there ever had been stated something about not speaking English. It seems like a big problem, at least on the EUNE server. I get the feeling that many Eastern Europeans use their own language a lot because it's always them I see. I'm not sure if it has become this way on EUW but I might try a bit on my EUW account again if it is better there.
Fathands (EUW)
: It's not refusing to cooperate, there are still pings to communicate. You can't punish people for not speaking a language you want.
What if we say they don't ping either (happens frequently as well). Clearly, they must be sharing the game info in their own language then right? Do note also that if it stood to me I would want to speak my native language and have everyone else speak that as well. But I have realized that I can't ask this of the world so I speak the language that nearly everyone knows a bit of - English. This is not a want but a NEED in a teamgame.
Fathands (EUW)
: > Can you report someone for refusing to speak English? Is there a written rule about that you have to speak English if your team isn't speaking the language they want to use? No and No. This is Europe, expect people to speak different languages.
So refusing to actually cooperate with your team is allowed? I'm danish yet I don't wander around speaking it because I know that the international language for games is English.
Rioter Comments
: Well, depends. Did he actually feed intentionally or did he just threaten to do so? If he didn't actually do it, a report for "verbal abuse" or "negative attitude" would have been better. But in the end it's not too important what category you pick as long as it's at least somewhat related to what that player did.
All three got negative attitude and feeding - funny how such a topic could create more replies than all my bug reports across multiple accounts
Kristian818 (EUNE)
: Is it reportable as intentional feeding if a person says he feed because he don't care?
Well then I am happy I reported it, was just a bit unsure of the intentional feeding category after all.
Rioter Comments
: Well i would not mind a copyd or reposted joke how ever the penta kill karthus did make me laugh so, you actually be Zee Winnah numbah 2!
> [{quoted}](name=ArTwoDiTwo,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=ol8TYfwR,comment-id=00110000,timestamp=2017-04-19T15:25:02.644+0000) > > Well i would not mind a copyd or reposted joke how ever the penta kill karthus did make me laugh so, you actually be Zee Winnah numbah 2! Well thank you, I nearly got penta in that game as well but one of those heimers bought a zhonyas... Anyways here is a joke as well, if a meat cleaver cleaves meat what does a black cleaver cleave?
: Xayah & Rakan GIVE AWAY
Well, I ain't a poet or a comedian and I won't use one of these jokes posted everywhere, but I am a gamer so I dusted off some old plays. I have an euw account but my boards autologin on eune. First up I have one of when I played support Braum. Let's just say that was a good game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2okpnq7a6Zw Secondly, I have one that I participated in. Back when we had the all for one gamemode. I came with the idea and the 4 complete strangers agrees on it. Sorry for the bad quality on this one but I was trying different recording software back then. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH5cmxM_YEQ
: Free Xayah giveaway contest
Well, I ain't a poet or a comedian and I won't use one of these jokes posted everywhere, but I am a gamer so I dusted off some old plays. First up I have one of when I played support Braum. Let's just say that was a good game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2okpnq7a6Zw Secondly, I have one that I participated in. Back when we had the all for one gamemode. I came with the idea and the 4 complete strangers agrees on it. Sorry for the bad quality on this one but I was trying different recording software back then. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH5cmxM_YEQ Is it possible to request Rakan instead of Xayah? Update: Seems I posted from my eune profile, I have an euw profile as well.
: New Masteries are confusing and it requires to own page for every champion
I don't have a big problem about it. I have made standard masteries for each lane and edit them in champion select based on the champion I choose. Of course I have a few masteries made specifically for the champion I think I will play and is playing a lot for the time being.
Rioter Comments
Yoadp (EUNE)
: Cant login
Not the only one now leaverbuster marked me as leaver from this game even though it is riots mistake. I even was on the same network as my brother who was in the same game. He didn't dc....

Kristian818

Level 78 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion