Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Chronos Ruler,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0MgbgasB,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-06T17:19:20.424+0000) > > He got me banned but he didn't get anything. How do you know? *** > [{quoted}](name=Chronos Ruler,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0MgbgasB,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-06T17:19:20.424+0000) > > Like this game is so bad, system is even worse. If you don't like the game why do you play it? It's like saying "I don't like cookies" and stuffing your mouth with them whenever you go to a friend's house. Those are not your cookies! *** > [{quoted}](name=Chronos Ruler,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0MgbgasB,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-06T17:19:20.424+0000) > > And then when u strike back u get banned and they get away with it. You can't strike back. Two negatives don't make a positive; only in math.
Cuz I play for 5 %%%%ing year's that's why, and I'm sick of toxic ppl that's why I flamed back, but as I say half of the toxic player are not punished as i posted i had 2 infers only 1 is baned other one is still active and it's the Morgan's who legit told all our team of i ever see u again i will troll and feed...
: They most likely DID get punished, you just didn't get notified, that's riot's policy. Also, others flame doesn't justify your own. Flame is flame.
Quinzley (EUNE)
: Dude I was called a jewish whore today. This is anti-semitism which should result in a 14 day ban. Nothing happend to her. The IFS is a flawed system.
: > He got me banned but he didn't get anything. They're not responsible for your punishment. They didn't put a gun to your head and force you to flame. > And then when u strike back u get banned and they get away with it. That's because fighting fire with fire serves no purpose and will only get you in trouble. Besides, you have no way of knowing whether someone got punished for something or not. You don't always get a notification regarding someone's penalty. That's intentional, so as to reduce spam.
Rioter Comments
: > I am just confusing that you people do not care about inting ,ruining others games.But you care some words and permanently banned. Riot cares about all of those things. However, intentional feeding, for example, is way harder to detect than verbal abuse. Everything is crystal clear in one's chat log(s), whereas proving someone intent can be a tedious task. Therefore, bans for toxicity are more common.
U see what u say "whereas proving someone intent can be a tedious task.". I had a inter and i filmed the game and sent it to riot but he is still playing the game, u can't tell me he can't get banned after u send a video where he is legit running it down. Like same shit with the other game i had where him/her picked morgana top and inted. He/she was 1/9 after the game ended he wrote " eune trash, garbage player's." and " i hope to see u in my next game so i can int and feed again!" and in game she/he say'ed " it was worth inting and feeding, i lost this ziggse's promos" it was a fking ranked game and still both play. So now tell me why after i sent videos and screenshots of them proving that they were inting and trolling they didn't get banned...
: I'd like to notice that I wasn't toxic in my recent experiences in League of Legends... I just am simply tired of the game.
Ye i see what u mean and same, i hate this game cuz it's just going down hill at this point, leauge will die only the top tear and competitiv players will stay, game was fun but now it's just one side is gonna win other lose all depends on ho lane goes. Rip riot games 2k18...
RobinStudio (EUNE)
: ''Gold'' Elo
"Gold elo is the worst and most autistic elo in this whole online game.All gold players are boosted animals,incompetent,idiotic,dyslexic and toxic (I can keep up if i want ;) ).You guys are even worse at teamplay rather than bronze/silver players.THIS IS FACT THOUGH.You think that you are actually good at this game but the truth is you never will because you are boosted and toxic ;)." k y s bud... If u think all gold players are toxic u are wrong this game is what made all plyers toxic except bronze and silver player. If u ever climbe u will know why we are toxic but till then gl in carboard VI. I was never toxic in this game but last 2 years and how riot did stuff ith reworks and patches i just get mad at all and i start flame but mostly flame only when i'm right..{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
: I Quit.
Bruh since s8 started i get mad every fking game, i started flaming and i'm toxic now, i play for 7 years and last 2 years are just bad, riot fking the game and changing every fking fun part of the game is what made me like this, i 2 will quit cuz this game is gonna make me more toxic in game and irl and i don't wanna be that guy to tell everyone go k y s...
: League is not as fun as it had been.
Just to add to this topic, u are right this game is not fun no more i' m starting to feel bad when i play and i flame and i'm toxic just cuz this game is a unblalanced garbage game. Never in my last 7 years of lol was i toxic never, but since they started to update the game i just snaped, this game is 1 shoot or get 1 shooted no more skill needed just get 1 core item and gg, no more work as a team and get a combo, it's just pick champs that can 1 shoot and we win. Riot will revert old LeBlance, rengar got his q back, ahri getting a change on ult so her other stuff gets reduced cd when she hits a champ, again she is just gonna go 1 v 5 spam q w e and r for her cd and kill all. This game and riot have gone to far, this game is gonna die rly soon, when i play i just wanna kms cuz games are 1 sided and u basicly have 0 caounterplay vs a champ that gets 1 item and just 1 shoots u. Rito ty for past 5 years of fun but last 2 years have ben cancer to my soul. Goodbye to all u just gonna stop playng this game cuz all i see is more and more ppl flame troll and rq the game, so sayonara and hf to all of u that still play. {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
: Riot has to do something immediately !
M8 u call that trolling, did u ever get camped cuz champ u play is considerd op or can win a game 1v5, i have experience with getting camped bro 10 min in 5 times in a row towerd dived like a mf.. 0/5 now imagene if i flame and somone feels bad cuz of that and starts doing stupid stuff, thats why i don't type in game and ignore what other players say or do in the game. Just play your own game ignore all els and try to win, best adivice i can give u. Tilting and flaming ain't gonna help. Sry for bad eng. {{sticker:sg-jinx}}
: This game absolutely over
Yep, nothing new, and stopwatch is 1 new motivator to RQ this game just cuz bad players can do good stuff, not sayng i'm good but last ranked games i played were hell for me, i preformed well but rest of the team was full off boosted animal, ended up 4 / 6. idk what the fell is going on in this game anymore, s7 was ok i guess but s8 rip rito game, this game will die 99.9% if this keeps up. {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
: Autofill/offrole needs to be removed.
"Theres nothing good about autofill and so many reasons why its bad. " U are wrong autofill was created because of ppl that only play mid, top and jg. Rito created autofill so u don't wait long in soloq cuz of ppl like that, if u get offrole play a fking ez champ simple as that, just play safe what more u need it's only 1 game u gonna play supp or some other rolle u don't like, and after u have like 2 or 3 game autofill protection so 1 or 2 games offrole and after that what u want so why say remove autofill if it's gonna be the same as before in s3, s4, s5. U got a player who would say mid or feed and if u didn't let him he would just feed, noone wanted support nor ad, top slane so so and jungle was meh, same thing like now but now u can't get a player like that all the time so autofill should stay.{{sticker:sg-shisa}}
looonster (EUW)
: Autofill, I just int till its over.
To all u who think autofill is shit, this system is made so those who don't like support play support at least 1 or 2 times in every 2 or 4 games because u all want mid or top 2 most dumbest high rated roles in this game... Try to play thresh or rakan and u'll see it's not a bad role cuz u can troll and still win...{{sticker:sg-ezreal}}

LL 21 Yami

Level 146 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion