Pxerkza (EUNE)
: URF was monetized Every recent event is monetized the RGMs weren't monetized but they had other benefits they weren't retained because of their cost being higher than their reward. OLD urf was an example of a money sink that brought some enjoyment and had a huge player cut afterwards many people burned out on the first iterations of urf ie not only riot had to sink in a lot of resources into maintaining and balancing the mode it also lost them a good chunk of players the last iteration of URF was the most successful 1 they actually brought missions and cosmetics with it so it could make them money 2 they had little development interference due to the all random aspect and only did +-5-10% power swings (similar to aram balance changes) ie low effort high reward balancing 3 it didn't cause player burn out as much and thus was good to keep and thats why it lasted for 3 months Riot has to make money anything that doesn't have an eventual result of income isn't going to be made
Well, the thing is that if I am supposed to pay a certain amount of money just to grind the fck out of this game just to be able to get those rewards, which are nothing special just a lazily done re-skin of the base skin to appear it gold and they still don't get it right, nonetheless it is still some effort from their side. However, this is not worth any money and if someone can't sit behind the screen all day long they can't get those rewards anyway. So what do we have now? Prestige skins that are just not appealing to many players and event passes that force you do grind those skins anyway. What happened next? Eternals, for which Riot claims it took 6 months to make. _literally 6 months of wasted resources_. And what we ended up with? With, imho, a way too cheap way to get more money from players. Honestly, it just looks like it was scratched just under few days. And they ask 850RP for just tracker of 3 stats. That's just ridiculous. Why they don't implement something that players would actually pay for? New voice overs, new map skins, minion skins, jungle monster skins...the list goes on. Things many people would willingly spend tons of RP to get. I mean, it would take a short window of time to do such a thing, but why they refuse to do so it's beyond me
Kobra0071 (EUNE)
: Tft ranked
Do you want a napkin?
: URF/GAMEMODES
Since Riot has recently changed their business plan that if anything, that cannot be monetise they won't simply put into game, and if they do, we'll have another bunch of "event missions" hidden behind a pay-wall, just for the sake of profits.
Mártir (EUW)
: Could you further explain/elaborate on this? About this being Illegal. Honest question btw. Like, cheating the customer?
There were some cases where a big trademarks were facing huge court charges because of this business strategy (there was also a case, not a long time ago, when Riot marketed a new product already discounted, from about 5K RP to 1800RP or so, which, by the law, they cannot do). In general, if you have a new product and you set its price (in this example 850rp), you are not allowed to reduce its price nor put it on discount by the trade laws/legislation (honestly no idea how it's called, tbh). Therefore, to be able to reduce/discount the price the cost of the product must be established for couple of weeks and then you can do it. However, Riot has taken the smarter approach this time and they may get away with, but we shall see what they are planning to do next because recently Riot has been suspiciously silent about the Eternals issue.
: TT is getting removed since the community doesn’t want it - thus not generating money. One does not go without the other (most often).
That's where you are wrong. They are removing TT because they have neglected it for **YEARS** and finally, after the TT player base had fallen bellow the threshold because it is basically unplayable (sort of) at this point they can safely announce that TT game mode is **NOT POPULAR**, thus they have to remove.
JustClone (EUNE)
: Bad, extremely bad idea. Very vulnerable to boosting and unfair due to the unbalanced nature of the match making.
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sHNhbKYG,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-08-19T14:50:19.708+0000) > > Bad, extremely bad idea. > Very vulnerable to boosting and unfair due to the unbalanced nature of the match making. And also way too many people would climb to rank where they don't belong at all, also, don't forget how rankeds are biased by Riot nowadays.
Wen294 (EUW)
: Riot soon™: "We heard your complaints loud and clear so we decided to lower the RP price." Eternals now cost 849 RP instead of 850!
> [{quoted}](name=Wen294,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=56GPTqIe,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-08-19T10:37:30.073+0000) > > Riot soon™: "We heard your complaints loud and clear so we decided to lower the RP price." > > Eternals now cost 849 RP instead of 850! I read few hypothesis that they put the 850RP price just to upset the player base (they must've expected it anyway) in order to discount in a short window of time to please the player base (~~_you know, because we totally did not expect such backlash_~~). Which is, by the way, illegal in every European country to do {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
Latarnia40 (EUNE)
: Hail of blades changes | Make it reset on kills
They currently have more important issues on hand, like, for an example, to get more money from us. Reworking a keystone that would need about few minutes? Nah, rather, they spend 6 months to make a totally useless feature that pretty much most of the player base does not want anyway.
Cypherous (EUW)
: Rotating modes will probably return at the end of the season once they nuke the twisted treeline icon and have easy space for it :P
Doubt that, we haven't seen one such mode in a long time, also, they won't most likely scrap the TT as it is a base of their game's data and because of that that would require a massive amount of coding. It's just easier for them to hide it in client and make it inaccessible for players.
Alcapwn3D (EUNE)
: Bring old graves Back
I miss the old Graves, was my only ADC I could ever play decently. I read somewhere on boards that when they rework a champion they literally scrap all its assets so therefore, reworking it back will simply not gonna happen, as it would require a massive overhaul to make it work again and we are not talking about balancing issues. However, they could just adjust his animations and his kit to his old self without requiring a massive workload to be put in, which brings us back to issue number 1, balance. Besides, if Riot can't monetise it, they won't it anymore.
: WTF happend too rotating game modes
Because Riot has prioritised profit over the player base satisfaction, therefore, you will never, if ever, see those game modes in Client ever again, because, it all comes down to money. Just think about why TT is getting removed and you'll figure the rest, I hope.
DamiNess (EUNE)
: Summoner's Rift night map
_You gotta unload a bucket of cash to unlock this feature!_
: Why is Paper Craft Nunu not disabled?
There are far more important issues on hand, like, for an example, to get more money from us.
Rioter Comments
: I'm finally gold trash.
I am proud of you son.
Wannes (EUW)
: 10 years LoL
Then you should tear up your wallet because this shit ain't going for free.
: ?????????? Do you even play the game?????? Chat bans still work exactly like that.
Did not stop them from trolling, intentionally feeding, making your game a miserable experience...I could go on
: The Island which should not be talked about
> [{quoted}](name=I LoserSupreme I,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AA9Acs5q,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-01-08T19:56:05.792+0000) > > > With all this in mind, I have actually started to ponder on, would The Prisoners Island server really be that bad of an idea? What would happen if permabans were replaced by instant permanent server change to Prisoners Island? > #grabspopcorn
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: Flamers could stop just by getting an permanent chat ban if the exceed being toxic on chat
TLDR: Riot tried pretty much anything to reduce the toxicity and nothing has worked better than the current system. We used to have chat bans with a limitations per 5 message per limited time while receiving "chat points" during the game. . . . . . . . . . . Did not work.
: What makes you happy ?
Fathands (EUW)
: > Just ~~LCS~~ and sh*t. Just Korea and sh*t.
> [{quoted}](name=Fathands,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3NB61Eqb,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-01-07T13:43:52.144+0000) > > Just Korea and sh*t. Oh sorry. You are right!
Rismosch (EUW)
: Why do ADCs build Relic Shield?
Lady Naevi (EUNE)
: Computer randomly restars when playing league
Interesting Necessarily it's not always the high temperature of your CPU, however, forced restart is usually caused by overheating. I would suggest you to run diagnostics after an un-wanted restart. Check out your GPU as well if it does not overheat. Maybe some parts of your PC are failing, try to look there. The most things that come across my mind often ends up in blue screens, so can't tell you much. But if the league is the only thing that causes it, try to fix the client's data, maybe you got some corrupted files on your windows, dunno.
Djole95 (EUNE)
: But look my internet before this was 2mbps and i have 70ms,so now i have 19mbps and he is still 70?
You must've missed physics classes. The Internet speed your provider offers you has absolutely nothing to do with your "MS", although you still need some (discussion for another time) . MS, known as milliseconds is the delay in the communication between your location and the location of the servers. To only way to increase this is to live closer to the server. Edit: Part 2. I just noticed you may actually be referring to your frames per second in the game. And unfortunately, your speed of Internet does nothing in this case. Although I would suggest you to re-formulate your question because it is confusing.
: New montage most mastery ahri world
Since when mastery points equals skill?
: How to handle Nasus without wavecontrol or junglegank?
: Permanent ban
Oh man, 2 years, those are Rookie numbers. The longer you play the smarter you should be when it comes to showing the wrong attitude. Unfortunately...
Cooler39140 (EUNE)
: Zac is not meant to deal absurd damage. He's meant to force an engage on the enemy team, just like nearly every tank does.
Zac is stronger than people think he is, however, there are far stronger tank champions right now that would need a serious re.balance, and Zac fits in the lower category if said group.
: Bard state
Bard is pretty much in good condition now tho. There are others that should be worked on in terms of buffs/nerfs.
ReNGaRs (EUW)
: I NEED MY ACCOUNT BACK!
Oh, the classic "my brother played on my account" oh hell, just by saying that you'll make your case even worse :P
: In my eyes, it's a unfair ban too. Compared to other people arguing about a "unfair ban", this is actually legit. It sadly happens that the automatic system bugs out sometimes and bans players unfairly. If you get premades or solo players who're acting like kids (and probably are), mute them. A lot of them are too young or just not teachable (if there are no kids) to understand what real communication, good behavior and self-control means. It's just not worth the time to argue with this kind of people. I hope it's true that you didn't show toxic behavior before that game. If it is, I wish you the best of luck. It would be a joke otherwise if Riot bans you for that and let those other guys do whatever they want to! They're the ones who truly deserve the ban. #RiotPls
> [{quoted}](name=DarkSakato,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ABQ7AZsf,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2018-01-06T04:11:06.813+0000) > > In my eyes, it's a unfair ban too. Compared to other people arguing about a "unfair ban", this is actually legit. It sadly happens that the automatic system bugs out sometimes and bans players unfairly. > The automatic system never looks at the context of each sentence. When you, according to riot ban hammer bot, use a "bad" word you get flagged immediately and if there's report you are basically screwed. The thing is, he should have not recreated those words, it was a mistake from his side but by looking at the chat logs he seems to be pretty innocent. Anyway, I would suggest to contact Riot to check the chat logs of that particular game because I just don't want to believe you can even get perma-ban for such light stuff. Although, then, I remember I got chat-banned for literally nothing on an account I used to play 1 game/month and only used chat for strategic purposes. **#justriotthings**
: Permaban V2
There are consequences for your actions. No, I wouldn't do it.
Luvalon (EUW)
: How is Cho'Gath balanced?
I would expect Riot to learn from their mistakes during Juggernaut meta. Guess they never have. Maokai, Zac, Sejuani, Darius, Urgot (this one is special LOL), Galio and the list goes on.
: Why no one likes to play support?
It's a division thing. The lower you are the more people feel "confident" to carry the game on their own and if wasn't just that they consider support an inferior role and the last reason would be probably they do not want to support "bad" people because they "can" carry. On the other hand, there are good number of supports out there these days and you have a good chances to get a guy who mains it.
Ł4Ń (EUW)
: Proof or didn't happen :D
It was in the S4 season, when I was trying to get my smurf into diamond (was diamond 1 back then), I reached plat 1 quite easily soon after I was in promo games to diamond 5 and I though, yeah, this gonna be easy. **Then the Hell had broken loose. ** My first promo game, if I recall it correctly, had a boostie bot lane (bronzes on diamond thank you Obama), well, so I still had 4 more chances. Second game; a guy was trying out new champion, fed the hell out of Diana (over 30 kills xd) Third game; I got a Sona main with over 1500 games. Needless to say he was the reason of this loss :P And then the loss streak had continued in just same manner right down to platinum 4. Around 10th I just lost my sh*t and played every game like a trash.
Sethys (EUNE)
: Players on EUW are so toxic
Am I the only one who finds EUNE more toxic than EUW?
Ł4Ń (EUW)
: I was on a 8 losses streak, here's what changed for me to win..
_YOU GOTTA PUMP THOSE NUMBERS UP! THOSE ARE ROOKIE NUMBERS!_
: Champion performance system
If I am not mistaken this ranking system is based on "Average Joe" guy. It takes in an account everything from builds, your in-game actions, to anything you can think of and bases the final calculations on it. I could show you some interesting screens with such rankings.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Remove game chat and only enable it for 5-player premade teams!
Yes, you are right. The chat might work as some kind of distraction for others and it feels frustrating when you are trying to figure out your strategy and it simply fails because of trolls, flamers, people who mute everyone, and I don't know what else. The other side of the problem is, however, that it would throw non-premades in a huge disadvantage over a premade-team and in my opinion, it would simply increase the toxicity of this already toxic game and I can't imagine playing without it at all. Besides, there is a mute-button if you are bothered by certain group of players and it works wonders. The last thing; nobody forces you to play solo and there's this option to group up and just go premade. Your idea is just for the worse.
crisvs (EUNE)
: [EUNE} Feeling lonely? Join Hextech Friends!!
I would take that but I am little worried about the activity. There are times I simply never log in and other times I am pretty much active on daily basis.
: any way to handle Zoe other than jungle help?
1. Wait for her to use R 2. Throw everything at the initial jumping spot 3. ........ 4. Profit
: Avrage/ Genral price of a laptop that can run lol on high smoothly?
Anything with Intel 5 will do the thing. Just keep in mind that you need a decent graphic card otherwise you may forget playing it at all. Anyway, you shouldn't go higher than 800€.
joiker90 (EUW)
: perma ban
Definitely not one game. You must've been warned in the past or received any other punishment for your behavior.
Adama (EUW)
: You clearly don't understand how computers work. Why don't you tell us all your specs, including how old they are, and if you ever cleaned your pc at all? Perhaps your card is overheating from filth or old age. Otherwise, your card is good enough for league.
I bet he's one of those guys throwing everything on high/ultra and then he expects it to work. Edit: This used to be PC I used to run LoL on. Some magical dual core intel processor, I think it wast the Pentium chip, some voodoo graphic card way worse than yours and merely 2GB of Ram. Everything on low and I was on stable 40-50fps.
: Cheap prebuilt Pc under 180 that can run lol on high?
My 450€ laptop of 5 years is capable of running it on low details with minor FPS drops during late games.
: Camille needs some serious tweaking.
> [{quoted}](name=Story For Glory,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4pB9mifo,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-12-30T01:43:50.258+0000) > > Tristana's jump. Never mind the fact she can literally jump from anything?
: I don't like reading...
ConeJzma (EUW)
: LOL
It's just like a car, you can add more strips to it or more exhausts but you'll never increase the horse power.
lnsaneeez (EUW)
: Crit adc feel weak
dunno, it feels good ~ https://ibb.co/c5CMMb
Show more

Lukáš Mrákošlap

Level 133 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion