: What is your main reason why play specific champion ?
{{champion:17}} : Perfect at all lanes and roles, can escape sticky situations easily, his passive gives him an advantage when farming or helping other team mates in a fight, Teemo's R makes the entire game a nightmare for the enemy team unless they buy a {{item:2055}} or a {{item:3364}} and can help your jungler a lot when ganking enemies or taking the drake, multiple ways to play Teemo and no reason to stick to one specific play style/strategy, Q and E is a nightmare for bot lane in the early game as Teemo Support, Q because it makes auto attacks useless for a short period of time which allows your adc to run away from death and E because you can always be sure there will be a kill even if the enemy {{summoner:4}} away from a fight while on low health {{champion:19}} : [Warwicks W sound que plays for the entire game] Blood hunt allows you to get extremely fed early game if mid and top know what they're doing, if support actually does it's job and supports the team by warding jungle you'll have an easier time navigating around the map while you know where the enemy jungler is heading and avoid encountering them while farming in your own jungle and to know when it's best to protect top lane, on top of that you can build a very Tanky WW with lifesteal and be a huge pain for champions like {{champion:75}}
: It's done by an automatic system... There aren't people moderating. If nobody reports a player, he won't he punished.
> [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LEH7xvyE,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-22T22:35:12.999+0000) > > It's done by an automatic system... > There aren't people moderating. If nobody reports a player, he won't he punished. I have reported a lot of people over the past few weeks/months for negative attitude/verbal abuse/AFKing/etc and when I check to see if these people got banned or not they STILL play matches until this day with very less than 35-10% win rates in all of their games
: When do we get to see our honor's from played matches.
1+ It would be great to see how many times people said you were a great team mate or shot caller on your profile one day
TheHammy (EUNE)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=TheHammy,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LEH7xvyE,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-22T22:15:52.280+0000) > > what you understand by moderate eune ? you think there's people that have live chats of the ingame chat and moderate it like on discord ? > > people can be toxic as much as they want inside a game, the punishment come after the game after you already got your share of toxicity, then you report them and a machine scan the reported ones logs and if they were toxic they deliver punishment, and yes it's working since so many whine on forums about the bans they get > > The thing is that's after you get flamed and after the toxicity also no matter how many they punish that's so much fresh toxic players to keep come and come, so you see them every game, but they are nto the same jsu new and new ones. Also you don't get announced when one that you report got punished only rare. "People can be toxic as much as they like in game, Punishment is after the game" I think you didn't read my post, if Riot did actually punish these people I wouldn't have such a negative experience for 29 games in a row They don't care about punishments because they don't actually get punished, that's why they're toxic
: When do you usually play your main Chamption ?
I usually pick the champion I know I can use to counter another champion, however, If I'm unsure who i'm up against or get thrown into bot lane because of auto fills, I jump immediately to mains since I know how to use them better than any other champion, I mainly main {{champion:17}} and {{champion:19}} Teemo because he's perfect at any role and can escape situations more easily when your jungler or support doesn't want to help you or gank at all all game, Teemo also has OP builds but I don't use them at all because EUNE players are extremely toxic and I don't want them to surrender everytime I use a crazy build Warwick because he's great early game and can easily get fed if your mid and top lane now what they're doing, pair that with a support that actually plays it's role and wards jungle I can roam around without fearing an encounter with the enemy jungler and know when to jump up on him.
Sephiro (EUNE)
: Its the same shit at EUW!
> [{quoted}](name=Sephiro,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LEH7xvyE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-22T22:01:10.368+0000) > > Its the same shit at EUW! If it's the same thing then why do i keep getting told that EUW is better?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: Downvoted Shame on you honestly Egyptians only use the " Franko " language to generally speak in their language like any other country , they can't speak in arabic because the Alphabet doesn't work in-game in league Just because you met some salty Egyptians doesn't mean they all like that Seriously , shame on you .
> [{quoted}](name=Kitsune Kawaii,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XyJAN9gu,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-23T11:58:43.142+0000) > > Downvoted > Shame on you honestly > Egyptians only use the " Franko " language to generally speak in their language like any other country , they can't speak in arabic because the Alphabet doesn't work in-game in league > Just because you met some salty Egyptians doesn't mean they all like that > Seriously , shame on you . Yeah shame on me for calling out toxic players who are bypassing the system to harass others and say homophobic/sexist/etc things
Rioter Comments
CJXander (EUNE)
: Why do you ban Yasuo?
Simply because there is (or might be) no Teemo on my team, In my experience a Teemo is the only champion that can actually annoy Yasuo and help others to play against him, Yasuo is really a pain to deal with unless the Yasuo screws up and does something stupid.

MIJ130

Level 36 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion