: Petition to introduce Perma Mutes
Ofcourse there should be perma mutes instead of perma bans, but this sounds too rational for Riot to approve
MusicaroN (EUW)
: TFTis a waste of time until they add xp gain, change my mind
+1 for this, I mean even Rito said they will strongly consider exactly this even before it's launch, let's just hope they will add it sooner .
: Can Riot not break the game every goddamn patch?
: Electrocute stopped working - 0 damage after all game GJ RITO
: chat restrict
Riot is a company full of soy bois, banning people PERMANENTLY for things like that. Only club penguin perma banned people for reasons like that ... but that was a site for 6 y old kids ... same age as most of riot's management staff tho.
Rioter Comments
: Patch 9.14 - Bug Thread
By the time riot fixes the bugs i have time to make my own moba
Rioter Comments
Warraf (EUW)
: Patch 9.14: Those are not bugs, those are features!
Yeah, RIOT fix your game ... this looks like year one of the game wtf is with this trash company
Rioter Comments
Zoe RuIe34 (EUNE)
: It's not a bug. You don't always get champ shards until level 30. Edit: Its smth like this http://prntscr.com/k6dfa6 But its an older version I believe and this got changed.
IT IS A BUG, I dont think the purpose of that capsule is to open it, and without any animation or anything i get AN ERROR MESSAGE, then I have to notice myself if I have more bp or not. 3 times already this happened now, no animation displayed, only error message.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Manele Noi 2018

Level 46 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion