Rioter Comments
0GameDos0 (EUW)
: man get off this guy's dick I lost a game before on a smurf because premades refused to let ashe go ADC even though she called it out first there reason being "lol look at our names (they both had agent at the start of their name),and we have butt sex together every night " they then proceeded to feed and miss all skillshots even after ashe accepted to go top with me
Wth... boards says that "Fiora Mid" is level 30, checked him up from lolking and he's level 13... any idea wth is going on?
Endellion (EUW)
: No smite on both teams in both games means it's probably less than a level 10 game. Yeah, that means it's smurfs and people** just learning the game**. Have some dignity in accepting that some people might not have figured out how to play the game and stop the elitist attitude.
if they were beginners A) They wouldn't shout out lanes/roles B) They wouldn't have been premades C) They wouldn't have raged and yelled noob every 10 seconds D) They would have played like new players not some bronze V smurfs/trolls E) They would've been matched against people their "level" and "MMR"
Fiora Mid (EUW)
: Yay, another person who blames his team every game and whines about how bad everyone except himself is. People suck. Get used to it.
cant deny I lost both of the games because of a crappy team.
Mastfish (EUW)
: Calling your team "potatoes" should pretty much stop you from being punished if there's any justice in the universe. That's hilarious. Incidentally, being under tower doesn't always mean you are safe.
but it is still better than trying to 1v1 everybody...
Fiora Mid (EUW)
: > I mean what the bloody fuck man? How do this bad people even exist?? Well, like you later stated, you're smurfing. Low level games typically consist of smurfs who suck absolute dick, so chances are, most of them are going to be abysmal. > My 8 year old cousin who plays League maybe once a month understands the concept of staying safe under your tower better than these bronze/silver/gold/"platinum" smurfs... Good for your cousin. Some people aren't very good at this game. Get the fuck over it. Also, saying "end it now" is an incredibly negative attitude to have. Please adjust that shit ASAP.
Technically I'm not smurfing since last time I was 30 I was in s2/s3... Now got back again and god this game is filled with people who don't know absolutely anything about any thing... Also IMO it isn't "incredibly" negative attitude. Sure it is negative but if somebody shits completely on your match it gets you to say things...
Rioter Comments
Nyxanna (EUW)
: Do you like what Twitch.tv has become?
Think I lost IQ by watching this video...
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mario 2K15,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=QIXbYozN,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-03-12T16:26:45.050+0000) > > Just about to start a match with Vsync forced through control panel. > > EDIT: off topic question: What happens to skins after you've refunded a champion that you own a skin for? (example: Friend mystery gifted me nurse akali, what happens to it when I refund Akali?) Let us know how it goes :-) As for your off topic, good question. I would expect you're unable to refund the champion - but I'll see if I can find out :-P
I turned Vsync on in the control panel (at least I think I did it correct) but FPS were still far over 60 and performance was worse than with this setting off. I'll try running game off HDD now. EDIT: Running game off HDD didn't improve.
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mario 2K15,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=QIXbYozN,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-03-12T16:22:50.231+0000) > > Running off my 840 EVO SSD and had no issues with the drive so far (been about a year now). So we've got two troubleshooting steps: 1) Try enforcing VSync via your graphics card control panel 2) Try moving LoL's folder to your mechanical drive for a game of two (cut-paste the whole folder, no need to uninstall/reinstall)
Just about to start a match with Vsync forced through control panel. EDIT: off topic question: What happens to skins after you've refunded a champion that you own a skin for? (example: Friend mystery gifted me nurse akali, what happens to it when I refund Akali?)
Eambo (EUW)
: Hi Mario, If you haven't already, try enforcing VSync via your graphics card control panel rather than through LoL. Without VSync it makes it very difficult to troubleshoot frame related issues, as you're running faster than the game intended - so it's difficult to rule that out as an oddity. Also, are you running from your SSD or Mechanical drive? If the SSD, some people have had issues (From what I can see with the Samsung 840 series, but I haven't paid enough attention to say for sure), and had better performance moving to their mechanical drive temporarily.
Running off my 840 EVO SSD and had no issues with the drive so far (been about a year now).
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Mario 2K15,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EtP6QJAz,comment-id=00050000000000000000,timestamp=2015-03-12T15:27:08.928+0000) > > you're friggen stupid. YOu didn't help anything you just talked shit all over the place defending Riot and their sht. Becaus I with alot of other people aswell are not having these problems. That is what you don't understand. If it is Riots problem everyone has it. If not it is your problem.
ignoring you now. You're obviously mentally retarded.
: Or are you waiting for Riot to send you the Hardware you need to play the game? What part of this you don't understand that this is YOUR problem, not Riots
I don't get how you don't understand that it isn't my problem and that you're plain idiotic.
DanielAfik (EUNE)
: The new animation of the nexus blowing up
There's a new animation to the Nexus blowing up, just no new banners.
SKT T1 Epic (EUNE)
: [BUG} Victory and defeat banners
They added new animation to the Nexus explosion. Thing happens way faster and you can't even see it because the banner covers the nexus.
: > [{quoted}](name=hi im snoopraH,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EtP6QJAz,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2015-03-12T14:12:36.813+0000) > > None of the mentioned problems on my laptop. > Im on EUW though (which is commonly known as the worst region bug-wise) Yeap, so another one who is not having problems. This is why I am really doubting that this would be a Riots problem.
Don't forget you're on completely different hardware you Einstein.
: Well ty for the speedtest results! :) Your download is just fine, I just fear that the upload band just might be a part of your problem, not necessarily THE problem but a part of it. You do have noticed that LoL as a game is becoming increasingly more heavy to run? There are new better visuals, larger and more flashy animations for skills etc. So the amount of data that needs to be pinged between your client and Riot servers is also increasing in size. Not dramatically, but if you happen to be running something else in the background that will affect your ping even more. Yes I pinged the server the test site provided for me as a default since I did not know where the NE servers are. But in the Clients own ping I am consistent on 2-4. Also, I think the main thing that YOU can affect is the ping between you and your ISP. Since I find it practically impossible for me as a Fin to contact a Netherland ISP just so I can get a connection from there to play LoL. So I have decided to work with the closest/best ISP I can get my hands to in a logical manner. And all is working fine for me. If these problems (minions teleporting etc) should be clients problems then everyone would be having them, me included. But it is not so. So it has something to do with your connection or your ISP. There is also the possibility that your client would be somehow bricked, but that will be repaired in a new clean install of LoL. I do hope you have tried this out before you come out blaming Riot for the problems you are facing. If you are a client of Sonera aswell you could contact them and ask their technical support on about why you are having these problems? Everytime I have had problems when I have moved from an apartment to another and the time for them to set the network working have been too long I have contacted them and those guys have been really helpfull and made sure the internet is up for me ASAP. They also have a slogan "Lag kills the game" so as a gamer you should be getting a lag free experience from them. They might just aswell give you a better connection offer than your current one. You never know. But please. Just drop the caps and let's try to find out where the problem is for you together.* If you are certain it has something to do with Riot or it's servers or LoL Client then why is there people like me who do not experience this?*
Client fixing doesn't fix shit. Reinstalling doesn't fix shit. There are (and have been in the past) many bugs that don't occur for every one. For example Zed Shadow Q is bugged for me and some other people. Some people are still getting the bug where abilities stop working mid-game etc.
Koneke (EUW)
: [BUG?] Nidalee catform W does not cancel current move command when cast while moving
: > [{quoted}](name=Mario 2K15,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EtP6QJAz,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-03-11T23:03:27.075+0000) > > "upload lane"?? > > Also download/upload speed has nothing to do with this so just *facepalm* here. > > Also "preblems"? > > Oh and sure "2-4 ping" only Asians have that sort of ping. Unless you live right next to the NE server... You have download lane and upload lane, tbh I don't know their exact english names since I am not a native speaker (it can also be upload band). But yes, your connection has set maximum Down- and upload speeds. Those speeds are described as lanes/bands, the faster your connection the wider the lane/band. So if you have only really slow connections, both up- and download bands, the data can be "glogged" and thus it takes more time to return the datapackages from the server to your client than the game actually allows, this very thing here causes "ping" to rise. Ping is a value that describes this latency in between you and your server. Same goes for games. Ping is a value that describes the amount of time it takes for data to go to the server of the game and return to your client. So yes this all has everything to do with your problem if you have simply too slow connection. And "preblems" as problems in a joking manner. Nothing to be taken too seriously mate. "2-4 ping" did you check the link I attached? That was my speedtest.net result, in that instance my ping was 10. But for some reason I also had 200mb/s download which shouldn't be, so I am guessing the ISP was doing some sort of maintenance and to ensure no one gets "laggy" or disconnected from the internet they have amped the speeds up. I don't know where the NE server is so I cannot say do I live near or far from it, I live in Finland, I pay good money for a good solid internet connection and I have had no lag whatsover. Not even while I was playing on the West server which was literally Riots fault that people got lags and disconnects, but I simply never had them. All have been good for and since my PC is so old I am almost certain it is because I have a rather good connection. If it is not too much to ask could you just do the speedtest.net test and post the result for me? That might clarify things up. Also a few other things that might cause higher ping * Playing wirelessly with wifi * You're connected to your main router via one or more routers or via a LAN Hub * Your connection type is old solid cable one, not the optic fibre one. * If your ethernet cable is long and it twists multiple times around itself, this can cause an electromagnetic interference field that is messing with your connection (this only implies to supercheap or very very old Ethernet cables) * You should also monitor your network usage via Task Manager to see if it is having spikes while your PC is idle, if this is so, then you quite surely have some sort of malware on your PC that is using your connection (bitcoin mining bot for example) * You should check the routers P2P ports that they are in an "open" state rather than "Strict" state. * Just occasionally hard reseting the router also helps to keep the connection good And at last, I am trying to help you here, and I don't know why you refuse the help and have an insulting tone in your replies. If you ask for help then why do you reject it? Do the speedtest, post results. I have seen people cry about lags while they have been still playing with a Dial-Up connection of MAX 520kb/s (that is 0,5 Mb/s and compressed data) and they have claimed to have a very good internet. But in modern world that just isn't even decent connection anymore.
DUDE MY INTERNET IS WORKING FINE. My ping is stable around 55. My DL and upload speeds aren't greatest but my PING is stable and PING is the thing that matters here. Also the issues aren't real "LAG" from poor performance it's more of game bugs within the client or bugs with the said drivers/hardware. Also my ISP is same as yours (TeliaSonera) only Estonian... Also you pinged your own home town? That's why the ping is so low. EUNE server is somewhere in the Netherlands or that area. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4208357050 My down-/upload speeds are so slow because Elion in Estonia are screwing customers in their ärse. They are too lazy to spread the updated cables.
: > [{quoted}](name=The7thSeal,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fvAK55gW,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-03-11T23:14:21.047+0000) > > Bully for him! He'll be the proud bearer of the 'low elo players can't play against me' badge, also held by Yi... while they are at it they could buff yi too. he wasnt viable since ages.
Yi has most generally broken DPS and crazy steroids. Not to mention he can dodge auto attacks and any single ability with his Q.
: [Resolved] Patch didn't happen
: NEW "TeddyBear" icon is so lame, please change it back
Wait till you see what they did to Katarina's splash art!
: I actually just now had a big fps drop, for the first time. Can't say it's the client. Can't say it's me either.
Thing is FPS is supremely unstable in this game and doesn't matter how much FPS I get, the minions keep still skipping distances and turbo boosting forward etc.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mario 2K15,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EtP6QJAz,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-03-11T19:18:05.664+0000) > > I have 50-60 ping. #BlameInternet Well I have consistent 2-4 ping. #Nopreblems Also if your upload lane is stuffed or just too narrow to ping the packages between your pc and Riot servers that causes teleporting minions. So could you provide some intel on about your connection speeds? Like do speedtest.net and post what your results were? http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4206642308
"upload lane"?? Also download/upload speed has nothing to do with this so just *facepalm* here. Also "preblems"? Oh and sure "2-4 ping" only Asians have that sort of ping. Unless you live right next to the NE server...
: How many people? Please provide some information as to a number my friend. Apparently it cannot be many, otherwise this forum would be literally flooded with their technical issues, which it isn't.
: > [{quoted}](name=Mario 2K15,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EtP6QJAz,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-03-11T17:38:16.370+0000) > > Laughing my fukkin balls off. My PC is FAR better than yours! Then it is your Internet mate, I have a 5 year old gaming pc and a 100/10 optic fiber internet. No lagging or any of those problems you mentioned.
I have 50-60 ping. #BlameInternet
: Apparently it doesn't. Because, if the problems you describe were tied to problems with the client software, or Riots servers, then I would have them to.
LOL My friend has same issues, also there are other people with same issues. Riots game is just so poorly optimised.
: Not an argument, just a general description, wich is unaccurate tho It's like me coming here and sayin " Hell lux q is easiest thing to dodge in this game" and stop, just it
What?!? Share some of those mushrooms you have bought.
: I play on a core i3 laptop with a weak ass amd card and I only get the post game bug splats and constant 40 fps. You either have a virus that does 100% CPU usage or a hyperactive virus scanner You don't have a game "optimizer" right? Because these internal lags happen when you give high(er) priority to league of Legends.exe than lolclient.exe.
: All these problems can be traced back to either your systems performance or your internet connection. I have none of these problems, not a single one. As to your forum question: if you want to use characters like \* which have special functions in markup-text formatting (which is used in these boards, write them with a backslash in front of them: \\
My system performs fine without any issues, your statement is invalid.
Dotpol (EUW)
: I came here to read about some actaul problems but all I can see is QQ.
Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mario 2K15,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=1lFy67Ps,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-03-10T16:53:17.385+0000) > > The guy in video is UberDanger doubt he'll get banned for one match he did with premades to show the third person view of League.. Nobody is exempt from the rules - I'm not sure if custom games are monitored by the same anti-cheat systems (I know they don't have LeaverBuster for example) - but yeah if they were to use them in live games, they'd definitely be detected.
Yeah but I highly doubt he got punished, because then there'd be video about it and he wouldn't post "proof" of him using something like this if he knew he'd get instantly banned. At least not on his main account.
Eambo (EUW)
: I'm pretty sure you only got 2 weeks so you should be thankful it wasn't a permaban. Zoom hacking always has been against the rules. The person in that video probably has been caught, and if not they will be. It's not permitted in any usage case. As for your argument that a bigger resolution is a zoomhack, it still has a maximum limit that zoomhacks exceed. I have a 1920x1200 28" monitor, and I can see no more on that screen than on my 1920x1080, 15" laptop screen. Granted people with really low resolutions (like 1280x1024), might have a slightly more restricted Field of View, but there's a maximum zoom for everyone and it's there for a reason.
The guy in video is UberDanger doubt he'll get banned for one match he did with premades to show the third person view of League..
: Can u give any decenty argument, or u can only talk "smart"? I understand that ure playing more seasons than i am, and ure still silver, but why u mad?
Riven main who got elo-boosted talking again. Everybody come listen and take notes.
: Wow, great counter argument. So professional. Wow, great counter argument. Much intellect Wow, great counter argument. Very not showing a severe lack of thought. And as for Fizz, when on earth did ***HE*** get a sex change? Seriously mate, Yasuo in most cases will destroy any target he dashes too with that double crit chance. Plus he has that shield that increases his chance of walking away from a fight. His low cooldown skills means that he can dash about a fight, avoid hurt. Oh, and he has that windwall. Oh! And he has a blink in the form of his ultimate, which again, doesn't really matter if its a blink to an enemy, that enemy tends to be killed quickly afterwards Akali, can dash to an enemy, and kill them extremely easily, so she really isn't hampered by the lack of target selection for her jumps. She can always use enemy minion positioning to get away from targets too. Plus she has a stealth AoE. Nidalee's jump may not have a long range on its own, but it can get her across the battlefield pretty quickly. A few short low CD jumps can make the same distance as one long dash on a higher cooldown. And again, she can always extend the range with her debuff from Q and bushwack. Riven is broken Fizz *has* had his skillset changed, abilities, scaling and effects have been tweaked so that he isn't as nuke-effective with 2 hits.
*facepalm* Only thing you're correct about here is Riven.
: And why got nerfed? Cause they were a problem! That is exactly my point lol And about nidalee's skillshot, it's only your opinion, i strongly disagree, not that hard to hit with that imho (unless the other has FREE MOBILITY )
Also they got nerfed because of QQ and Rito got tired of it.
: Her laning fase isn't "safe" at all. She has no escape and only 1 stun. If your jungle comes from the back she can't stun both & the jungler can cc her as long as the stun lasts to get the kill..
She can easily stun both and she can also use wards to avoid the enemy jungler. GG easy.
CppL (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Mario 2K15,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PEGiasWM,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-03-09T13:11:33.163+0000) > > Only that > > Yasuo and Akali can only dash to enemies. Akali only 3x. > > **Nidalee doesn't have that high pounce range**. > > Riven and Fizz though are broken... She does ,when you land your spear.Actually she has bigger range than a kass ulti right now.
You do realise it isn't about engaging all the time?
: And why got nerfed? Cause they were a problem! That is exactly my point lol And about nidalee's skillshot, it's only your opinion, i strongly disagree, not that hard to hit with that imho (unless the other has FREE MOBILITY )
Nid spears are the narrowest ability and easiest to dodge so I see no problem playing vs one.
: "your argument is retarded" is a retarded argument tbh
Have nothing more to say to him.
: Youre prolly some random silver/gold player, who thinks he's smart but actually u dont know anyhing, about laning matchups. Stop talking smart. U have mension obvious facts with wich u have met, please dont talk. Ure saying that all champions wich got some cc counters katarina, ure wrong.
This is where you're so wrong. Also learn to spell out you and learn to spell you're correctly.
: Just said that Akali, Yasuo and nida's mobility has been a problem and had to be fixed (an honestly, yasuo's one is still a problem for me). Plus, mobility is free skillshot dodge, and rito is "skishotting" old "on target" abilities
Nidalee's pounce has gotten nerfed, Riot even secretly nerfed her by stating is as a "bug fix" in one of the latest patches. Akali's R range got reduced and cool down is now higher also she can't dash to allies or randomly over wall what Kassadin can do. Yasuo is the same as Akali. Only he has even shorter range dash and is sort of limited to certain targets, can't get over the walls etc. Also since you brought out skillshots, don't forget who has the hardest skillshot to hit in the game: Nidalee.
: Only that When has Yasuo ever *not* wanted to dash to an enemy? And when has Akali every *not* got at least 1 dash back after jumping in. Nidalee's leap gets longer when she tags her debuff on a target *Riven* is broken. Fizz is reasonable now. Didn't you know he got nerfed?
Yasuo arguement - retarded as hell Akali argument - retarded as hell Nidalee's argument - retarded as hell @ Fizz, she didn't get her skillset changed.
HdtvTh (EUNE)
: Riven is not OP, let me explain why
Face palmed and down voted after the first sentence. Wall jumping on her isn't difficult, just have to know the correct places and how to approach to the wall. Also she's OP and requires you to just smash keyboard, now that's a fact and there's no counter play to her.
: Why Kassadin tweaks are in the right direction
I really would prefer that Kassawin wouldn't come back. Hate that champion so hard, also he has free FLASHES every 1s, which is completely different from a short range dash forward or to a enemy.
: Cause low cd mobility has never been a problem in this game {{champion:105}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:76}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:103}}
Only that Yasuo and Akali can only dash to enemies. Akali only 3x. Nidalee doesn't have that high pounce range. Riven and Fizz though are broken...
: are you crazy ? what is wrong with you ._." ?? Syndra counters katarina ? ahri counters katarina ? how the hell is her actual counter diana not on this list ? did you just take everyone with a stun ability that will stop the ultimate and put it as a counter ._. ?? Understand first that a good katarina player will use her ult as a finisher... if it doesn't finish, it usually means she'll shunpo right after... but a good katarina player knows when what is coming... here let me help you with that: Syndra: Q + E to get off stun + R and maybe ignite to secure kill (sorry but kat kills you in 2 seconds... gg combo) Ziggs: Put a satchel charge under her and burst it to interrupt ult (sorry but kat kills you in 2 seconds...) TF: Gold card stun (S.B.K.K.Y.I.2.S. before you can even select it) Orianna: Q+R... but guess what, she is in perfect range for sinister blades and to shunpo out and wait for cd.... which is much much shorter than yours if you don't have your bursty items yet ._.'... Fizz: Playful tricster: yes this is a counter, however again, a good kata will go in only to finish and once this skill is on cd Ahri: This lane is just brutal, like the ahri has to be really skilled. forget about anticipating shunpos, your ultimate get's used more for running away then engaging. Kata is one of the champs that has more mobility than ahri and oh guess what... She has no mana :) Annie: errrr hard to say for me tbh.... Annie has long range poke, a stun, burst damage... but is very squishy if no RoA. I'd give this lane to an annie ._.".. The point is... just cause I stop an ultimate doesn't mean I am your counter. In that regard I can probably take a Riven mid and counter katarina. TL;DR: Do not tell other players L2P when you don't even think about what you are typing... Learn to think.. then talk :) #Lifeadvice
you're a dumbfuck for real. L2p before you tell me to L2P. Bringing up bullshit facts and scenarios.
HV Cable (EUW)
: Anyone with QSS/Cleanse just wrecks her, especially due to the extremely range of her W. But hey, why pick cleanse when you can be a metasheep with ignite?
Exactly what T4underbolt said, She will burst anyone 100-0 at level 6. Not many mages can do that (without being fed).
Show more

Mario 2K15

Level 15 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion