Ionian (EUNE)
: The overall game experience
The matchmaking system is broken, i had a game where im in Gold 1 75 LP and on my team i get 2 Unranked players! SOmebody would say oh dont worry, probably smurfs... yeah 1/10 smurfing where on the other team 3/5 were in Gold3+ and 2/5 were platinum 3/4... what is this, you cant win a game when my top laner feeds the hell out of the enemy team and expect me to carry the game as an ADC, the game is broken to pieces. Dont even get me started at 10 min 1 shot, THIS SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE! Zed, Kayn, Rengar, Khazix, Shaco, Akali, Lux, Kata! Playling as an ADC is so frustrating in this game because all of the nerfs the lane has suffered, when on 10th minute mark some of those champions roam bot, without any kills (or in most cases Items) they can 1 shot you with the combo, this makes no fun for the adc-s since you will be 1 shot through the whole game, its so discgusting since you cant even react, there was a game where the enemy Katarina got fed, she did 2500+ damage in 0.58sec in the 15th minute... WTF, i was playing Vayne that game and i couldnt even react to use E on here since she melts me instantly... Dark Harvest? = Remove it from the game
: account locked
I agree here, happend to me multiple times already, account got locked with a "Suspicious Activity", probably because i move a lot from Country to Country, and the funny thing is that first time i got it unlocked, then was asked the same questions the second time it got locked. I Copy pasted the answer i gave them the last time and they told me that my account information was invalid xD And then i struggled for few months to get it back.
Metharius (EUW)
: Is the tower to attacking you when you dive to close to it a known bug ?
Towers are like slender man right now, they don't do anything until you turn around
Rift Crab (EUNE)
: Fix your servers, playing ranked game, d/c 5 times.
I was also having this issue with dcing over 5 times in a single game, just a note i got a stable 200mbit internet connection, tried restarting the router several times, other games work just fin, only problem i had was with lol
Watipunch (EUW)
: You can carry in 4v5, AFK doesn't mean loose a game.
> [{quoted}](name=Watipunch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ts52ilwr,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-05-14T10:19:04.276+0000) > > You can carry in 4v5, AFK doesn't mean loose a game. Well, you could carry if people start seeing the situation as it is and start changing the tactics (grouping, catching them alone in our jungle, warding our jungle etc.. ) but the people im getting are just bad, I don't mean like flaming etc... I mean really bad, im not saying that im way better than them it just kinda makes me wonder how they even got the rank that they are currently in. I had a game with a lee sin jungler who didnt know you can Ward-Jump, i hope you see my point here
MelloTV (EUNE)
: My last 20 games
Not true that only 1 was afk, people just left and stood in the base and not to mention the constant disconnects people were getting
Pyrosen (EUW)
: Appealing my perma-ban, probably hopeless but I'm out of options.
I think that this game doesn't need a Chat system, it's only being used for insults and tilting, it should be removed since we got pings.
IanBeal (EUW)
: You was honour 5? Standards must be low, When I said " I have desperately tried not to be toxic" I mean I'm not toxic. I don't talk or ping. The only reason I say I'm TRYING not to be toxic is because the honour system is making it seem as if I am still being toxic.
> [{quoted}](name=IanBeal,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jc4ib6HT,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-05-13T11:49:25.454+0000) > > You was honour 5? Standards must be low, When I said " I have desperately tried not to be toxic" I mean I'm not toxic. I don't talk or ping. The only reason I say I'm TRYING not to be toxic is because the honour system is making it seem as if I am still being toxic. I apologize if I misunderstood a bit what you said, if you say that you are not toxic then I believe you. But I understand the Riots point of view on the Honor system, you cant expect to be Honored by not flaming let's say 20 games, everybody can have 20 games by not flaming over a year, I think you need more games of being friendly to rank up.
IanBeal (EUW)
: Levelling up honour
" I have desperately tried not to be toxic" why is it so hard to shut the #### up? Being a normal player you get honor by just playing the game and being friendly, I was Honor 5 Last season and I haven't tried to "farm honor" whatever that is. You want to be given a cookie every time you don't insult somebody or complain half of the game? Aint happening bro. Just play the game like a normal person, don't insult, don't flame (tip: enter the game and type /mute all, it helps a lot) and you will get honor 5 at some point.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Banning is not a solution, i think they should make them lose double the LP
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ts52ilwr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-13T11:38:59.166+0000) > > Banning is not a solution, i think they should make them lose double the LP I kinda expected a reply "YOU SUCK NERD!" because that is what you would usualy expect from the League community, but you have a point there, there should be bigger punishments for leaving the game.
Rioter Comments
MelloTV (EUNE)
: Thank you Riot for this Amazing Christmass Gift!
Christmass is a time for Gifts, not work =)
MelloTV (EUNE)
: Thank you Riot for this Amazing Christmass Gift!
Rioter Comments
Oriyoki (EUW)
: LOL! limited data plans for home network in 2017?
> [{quoted}](name=Oriyoki,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=GLB5zocM,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-06-12T19:44:25.553+0000) > > LOL! limited data plans for home network in 2017? 50gb data is a temporary think i got from my internet provider untill the figure out how to establish a 50mbit DSL connection to my home in 2017 =)
TYuKaTRoLL (EUNE)
: sit down, lay back and have a pack of dorritos with a cold can of montain dew
> [{quoted}](name=TYuKaTRoLL,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=GLB5zocM,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-06-12T18:41:11.957+0000) > > sit down, lay back and have a pack of dorritos with a cold can of montain dew 420 m8
Haxoor (EUNE)
: You are wrong though, I didn't have my real life ID (name or surname or adress) registered with battlenet account. (I hate leaving my real life shit online so I wrote something along lines aodkda alsdkdfsj ) But after that blizz employee put my name and surname there true. I don't think scammers would send their ID scans to get someone elses account and it would obv make one person not be able to "recover" or steal many accounts since they would have his real life ID in base.
> [{quoted}](name=Haxoor,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=GLB5zocM,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-06-12T18:09:52.026+0000) > > You are wrong though, I didn't have my real life ID (name or surname or adress) registered with battlenet account. (I hate leaving my credentials online so I wrote something along lines aodkda alsdkdfsj ) But after that blizz employee put my name and surname there true. I don't think scammers would send their ID scans to get someone elses account and it would obv make one person not be able to "recover" or steal many accounts since they would have his real life ID in base. I can freely send a copy of my ID, because im sure that they can see the name of the CreditCard owner from the payments
MelloTV (EUNE)
: After 9 years of playing, Account got banned
I shall quote you an answer i gave them: "If you can dig deeply into the past of the account when i first started playing it you shall notice a very wierd build i used on shako... you shall see boots and 5 zeal... its from the time i taught that attack speed was op. Then also at the very start i used to play with a guy named "?????????" who taught me how to play the game and the next champion ive bought was Mordekaiser because ??????? told me that Morde is OP. If you can check with who i played like 90% of my games you can notice only 5-6 people from my friendlist which are ?????????, ??????, ???????, ??????, ???????, ?????. If you check the first few people you will notice that they rarely play summoners rift, we only play Aram together. From all those people you can see that when i play duo qye, its mostly with ?????? but not much since i preffer playing solo que. In the last year of my transactions you can see that i payed with ????????? or used ????????? payment method and mostly spent the RP on the chests and keys. And for the end, ive made a ticket 2-3 months ago under the suspicion that my account was stolen since my password has been changed and ive noticed games being played when i was inactive."
archerno1 (EUNE)
: How did u play for almost 10 years when League came out less than 8 years ago? But if u cant answer security questions that they ask, then you cant prove its your accoun
> [{quoted}](name=archerno1,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=GLB5zocM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-12T18:02:41.728+0000) > > How did u play for almost 10 years when League came out less than 8 years ago? I just rounded it up, a year + - doesent matter
MelloTV (EUNE)
: After 9 years of playing, Account got banned
Yeas but by creating a BattleNet account you can type your name
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

MelloTV

Level 74 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion