MSF Akito (EUW)
: No.. you are not. You set up 0 vision for your team. Thats the worst mistake that you can make as a Support. And you make it in literally every single game that you play.
MSF Akito (EUW)
: I just checked your op.gg .. You mostly play support, but you almost never have a Sightstone item (Or you just sell them, I dont know). You NEVER get a red trinket. So your vision game is horrible. For example: You play Shaco Supp and your items are: Dark Seal, Sorc Boots, Rabadons .. thats HORRIBLE, Dude. So if "bad players" have to get punished, then YOU should get punished as well.
Shamose (EUW)
: So being in the bottom 50% of the ladder is bad right? So I guess you should be banned then. Don't you agree?
Im playing good during my games. Those who are feeding and afk should be punished!! This leave buster thing is a bullshit aswell, are you afk in ur game ?! 1 week ranked ban. Period
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Simple unskilled noobs are punished by losing more games and deranking until they're on their skill level. If these unskill noobs are playing with you then they're the same as you.
There is more players everyday. Assuming everyone is there where they belong is just stupid and naive.
: My god have you even stopped to read and think about what you are typing? It's this type of attitude which causes so much toxicity in the community.
If the players wont feed, troll , playing bad, then there wont be toxicity. The real problem is bad players. Not flamers. If you are suck, go play normal,aram, whatever. But dont come to ranked.
Shamose (EUW)
: Being bad isn't a bannable offence.
Yes it is. If You are bad dont join to ranked games. If You do and You are suck, then you desrve to being punished.
Rioter Comments
Shozis (EUNE)
: You are Silver 4, and calling others unskilled. Oh, the irony. Either way, you signed up for a team game. Not everyone will be good, one team will lose, one laner will be better than the other one - it's inevitable. If you can't deal with it, then go play single player games or competitive non-team based games like PUBG or Fortnite where your pro skills can shine. You don't have to pat anyone on the head for being unskilled or feeding, but you don't need to flame either. There's a third option actually - being neutral or staying quiet. Also I have very bad news for you. Players are matched by their ELO. So if you are stuck at some division and can't carry yourself higher, it means that you are exactly were you belong - playing with players who have similar skill level to yours. As soon as you realise this and start focusing on improving instead of flaming and blaming others, you will carry yourself higher.
Right. So You just said i singed up for a team game, but then You telling me i have to carry myself to higher league ? So what?! im the bad if i cant carry a 5v5 TEAM game ? And You talking about irony ?
: > [{quoted}](name=Mr 0fficer,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=nFmoE2gN,comment-id=0004000000000001,timestamp=2019-09-11T06:01:24.526+0000) > > So You think Me as a flamer, im the reason for the lose not the 9-16 zed main, or the 2-10 lee sin ? Yes, thinking that you should win every game and if you don't it's "player X's fault" is VERY common flamer behaviour. But even if don't actually flame in the game, it's still boils down to: "i blame everyone but me", which is just as good as it sounds. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Aha.. so doesent matter how bad my team is, if we lose its my fault, and they dont deserved to be flamed. Infact, i should give them compliments about their performance. Even tho 7/10 games there is more tha one feeder ( extreme feed) in my team.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name= I Yasuragi l,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=nFmoE2gN,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2019-09-10T20:00:16.705+0000) > > u are delusional if you think that . he will be able to continue annoying the players as long as he wants he will even take joy in it as pay back for the ban he got ,if he is plat diamond or even challenger player he can get his rank in a week at best then continue to flame troll for like a month till he gets banned again and makes another one, this isn't a win win situation there are a lot of people who int games softly and gets away with it unless there are chat logs they can't even ban him hahah and you are telling me that the biggest problem is the guy who type %%%%%%ed in chat i don't care about those mute them a lot of players now knows that if they don't type in chat and soft int and throw your game and make it look like a mistake will get away with it without even a ban and they will take a laugh at the system and those who isn't that smart gets banned and make accounts especially just to run it down beside their mains and as for who ever said the point of punishment is reform that is Riot not me. No, i don't see this army of backward kids with a bad temper spending hours on the game JUST to lose every game as a revenge against RioT. If you want to play a game, you want to play it, not LOSE it. If you see lot of int feeders it's just because you probably are the kind that treat every teammate as a troll every time he loses (which in anoher thing). So yes, ultimately for me flamers are way worse and a lot more than trolls, because they can actually ruin games with their flaming while still playing it to win. This means it's unlikely they will stop. They are still free to make as much accounts as they want. They will still probably be banned again and having to do that AGAIN if they don't change their ways. P.s. and no, most flamers are not good players able to reach diamond in a week. Quite the opposite, flamers are bad players who are accustomed to blame everyone but themselves. On the other side of the spectrum of a good player in this game.
So You think Me as a flamer, im the reason for the lose not the 9-16 zed main, or the 2-10 lee sin ?
: Why do people get so toxic over a video game?
If You want to practice, use bots. Dont fck up others game, with Your incompetenc. Feed, failed skill shots, not knowing Your champion, theese are the thing what throwing the game and should be punished not toxic language. Because if You play well, no one will be toxic. Thats all.

Mr 0fficer

Level 98 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion