SeekerK (EUNE)
: Just ask them to stop blaming and tell that everyone are trying, some you win and some you dont. Main is to keep trying and if you fail, then laugh it off and try again.
> [{quoted}](name=SeekerK,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dUNJML8Z,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-13T12:53:41.458+0000) > > Just ask them to stop blaming Nope. Mute. You should not care about their attittude, focus on your own :) :)
NiraBlade (EUW)
: Usually i ignore them because i found that when you ask to stop usually they replay with more insults. I ask to mates to mute him so we can refocus on game and try to win.
Good lad You do not talk to these people, you do not try to convince them to stop flame/rage, you do not try to fix their attittude. It is their own problem and you can do only one thing - make sure they get banned :)
Skere (EUW)
: I think saying they are toxic isn't the best thing, since it probably will piss them off. What works best for me is just keeping it cool. If someone rages at the team, I just say 'We got this don't worry'. Motivating people works better for me than calling them out for being toxic
- 'Fuck you, fuck your mom and you sister. hope they die cancer' and I'm like - 'Thanks man <3 I appreciate that' Aaaaand quiet :)
Sayainji (EUW)
: A hint how to deal with toxic players
I dont and I will never understand : How and why would you even be toxic at first place ? Like you are swearing at people in tesco ? or on parking lot ? People who are toxic are slighly retarded and I'm not saying it in bad way. They just need help, Their brain is damaged. You launch the game because you want to have fun and relax after hard day of work - This is how it should work You dont launch the game and start swearing at random people families, threatning and being a prick because where is the point ? You want to have fun or you want to be angry. Go to doctor you people :)
: Are you on medication or something? You aren't making any sense.
Why would I learn to play game when I can just play the op champions , having shit in the head and 0 basic knowledge about how the game progresses. Good luck with that haha
: To get from low to high silver the most important things i needed to learn and maybe will help you, too (Silver 2 right now, from silver 5): * KDA are not highest priority. You dont win games with winning your lane only. You need to take objectives for putting your opponent back to base. In bronze and low silver this was enough (hello ff20 for 3/1) but not anymore. If you have good KDA and loose, roam more or push or lure the jungler or do anything to make the game for your teammates easier.. they need gold too if you want to win. The 5. kill in your lane is useless. The first kill for your teammate on his lane is much more valuable . * People play bad. People will troll. Instead of accepting this as defeat you need to do the best you can. Enemies are silver, too. You can easily play good and tilt the enemies so they will troll. * Stop looking on mistakes of others even if they are really, really stupid like picking stupid things, doing stupid tower dives or whatever they do. It will not help you. It will tilt you. Stop this. * Look at your mistakes. Dont rage then. Just try never do them again and you are fine. Good luck both of us.
> [{quoted}](name=Dragonis Gardia,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JAeEAeEW,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2016-01-14T12:52:09.821+0000) KDA are not highest priority. You dont win games with winning your lane only. You need to take objectives for putting your opponent back to base. In bronze and low silver this was enough (hello ff20 for 3/1) but not anymore. If you have good KDA and loose, roam more or push or lure the jungler or do anything to make the game for your teammates easier.. they need gold too if you want to win. The 5. kill in your lane is useless. The first kill for your teammate on his lane is much more valuable . > > * People play bad. People will troll. Instead of accepting this as defeat you need to do the best you can. Enemies are silver, too. You can easily play good and tilt the enemies so they will troll. > * Stop looking on mistakes of others even if they are really, really stupid like picking stupid things, doing stupid tower dives or whatever they do. It will not help you. It will tilt you. Stop this. > * Look at your mistakes. Dont rage then. Just try never do them again and you are fine. > > Good luck both of us. Top bloke :) I would pin up your post somewhere so everyone can see it. People may start focusing on the actual game instead of why their jungler is 0/2
Catchdown (EUW)
: My apologies to everyone
Glad you understand now ;). Most of Us have been there pal At least you know where is the problem, time to fix it and moving on :) For all the toxic players - keep blaming your teammates :D
Mepodis (EUW)
: Lmao, yeah sure whatever, i just had a lucian who went afk, intentionally fed and flamed, he honestly made me wanna tell him the truth, but i didnt since im a nice guy nowadays. Whatever, come back when uve played even with Febiven in lane and maybe then u can come back and talk down to me again. So just today, lets count these games. First game we had the 3/11 vayne who i had to support (still went 0/5/11 after having to 1v3 lane as a support.) this guy couldnt cs, was plat 3 somehow (coughboostedcough) and tried to 1v1 then 5/0 ''support'' brand as 0/7 vayne........ 2nd game, we had the 0/3 after 5 minutes vi saying ''if any lane feeds i afk'' followed by ''open mid'' spam. I won that game and solocarried 2v5 with my support as adc. 3rd game i have to support a silver 1 adc for no reason, why is this guy playing in a plat elo game? Can someboy please fkin explain this awful matchmaking system? 4th game is a pretty normal game, the only weird thing is we had a lee sin mid with 0 cs after 4 minutes. But well, we won that game anyways and i had the most dmg as morgana support..... 5th game, and here we have the worst of them all pretty much first we have a 1/14 botlane, this botlane concists of a lucian who is intentinally feeding aswell as later on going afk, and a soraka whos telling him to go afk over and over. Lucian goes afk for 5+ minutes after a while an then comes back saying ''i dont want to get reported'' (like he isnt anyways....) and goes intentionally feed some more, he walks up to thresh spamming his stupid ''lvl 5 champ mastery'' mark (which i honestly have no idea how he got) and let thresh hook him and give cait kills, the cait is eventually 13/1 and 3shots anyone she wants. But yeah, there u have todays games i won 2 of them and i have no idea how i won more than one, cus there was only one semi normal game actaully.... Lee sin mid... well, its the most normal i'll get i guess.
Dude .. conversation with you is pointless .. Stop looking at other players score and focus on yours. 'bla bla my vayne started to feed' or 'bla bla my jungler dont want to gank' Why would I care about them ? Do you think I give a single fuck about whether my jungler gank or not ? I do not ! BUT if my jungler will have trouble I would go help him with no question asked. You see where Im going with this ? Change your thinking. Your 0/10 vayne or 0/10 alistar have no impact on you. Really .. 0 impact. Who has impact is you, you can go bot and help or put fucking ghetto around botlane and go snowball with your toplaner/jungler etc . Score will never win you a game. NEVER !
: How exactly would you make English "Mandatory" ? No other game does this nor can do it, so how would you get that done? We don't need country-specific servers, all that will do is split up friends. You can convey enough important information via pinging. You rarely need to actually talk to people to have effective team play.
Tibia : You cant speak other language than English in global chats. Same in World of Warcraft and many many other games. Everyone speak english and if someone says different then hes lying.
Kanjejou (EUW)
: unfortunately its half the problem with a good communauty i woudl say yes im the major factor in my games but... you know what? 35% of the player are as hole that enjoy the tear and suffering of their comrade and will go to any lenght to fuck games.
We must have been playing in a different game then because I really rarely get that kind of trolls in my team but once they see that I dont care about them going 0/5 on purpose [i cant stop that] they usually stop and start helping me at least with vision because I ask them to politely. SOmeone goes 'I fucked my mom and dad', I politely answer if they can ward for me.
: Yeah Pros, the 0,01% of playerbase are able to demolish the enemy team, REALLY? Wow. I always thought i could easily climb the boxing ladder and go straight against klitschko, i mean i just need to punch him hard, np. Go to NA, there was a thread about climbing, many masters and diamonds admitting they had a hard time on their smurfs in gold-plat and they struggled to get out. They got to diamond somwhere in season2-3 and they never saw how ranks from gold to plat changed. Gold is basically silver now plat is a better silver-gold. And they were surprised by the amount of trolls, afks, flamers etc. ofc that happens in their elo too but still. And how many BAD players came to gold or plat and how many good players were stuck in low gold, one of the few honest threads and unlike EUW kiddies the NA thread didn' get spammed and downvoted by little kiddies.
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4o9sfYc6,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-01-14T01:19:48.578+0000) > > Wow. I always thought i could easily climb the boxing ladder and go straight against klitschko, i mean i just need to punch him hard, np. Is there something else ? Maybe I miss something ? Was he born with double hardened bones ? or with fist triple sized than normal person ? - Nope Equal like I said. Practice hard enough, dont refuse to learn, road to succes is full of roses that looks pretty but you have to walk through spikes. If you do it already and you see no results, its your mindset. Either you think you can do it and you doing it or you bitching and complaining about things that could be easily changed by you, not someone else.
: Yeah here u have my opinion: First you get a cookie for repeating the same shit over and over again and feeling sooo superior. Secondly, stfu seriously. I tell u a story, last season i was to my promo to plat 3. Suddenly a MASSIVE losing streak of 30 games. Till i dropped to gold 1 and from there to gold 5 again. Now preseason i finally got back to plat. Plat 4 again with 50 lp. Now AGAIN 20 games lost in a row over SEVERAL days. I get mixed against two gold 5 diamond smurfs (they even admitted to) and ofc i lose and get a MASSIVE MMR loss for losing against gold 5s. Next game u have an afk. A feeder etc. Now my MMR is SO shit i am at the brink of dropping to gold again. Getting mixed with boosted plats 100 cs after 25 minutes, no objective control, never heard of trinkets. Losing game after game. Dense people like in my last game. 3v5 at the drake, team decides to stay in the jungle and watch me die. Nasus and amumu towerdive me, rengar walks nearby to his red without bating an eye instead of an easy double kill. THESE kind of people since 20!!!! fucking games. OFC YOU CANT CARRY EVERY GAME. But it SUCKS to miracly get a fucking losing streak EVERY time you are about to climb higher and higher suddenly getting mixed with tards only. Ofc u start tilting when u have to deal with this kind of shit. And yes i am mad right now. Got two report warnings today since i'm just DONE with this game, seriously. Smurfs used to be ILLEGAL AND PUNISHED. I had so many fucking smurfs in the last days, gold 5s with 100% winrate in 30 games and already at plat 4 elo. Ofc one is not enough, they HAVE to be premades. Just look at this op matchmaking. Last game i even played with a SILVER 1. who rather goes for death's dance instead of LDR against a yi with 220 armor and 3k hp. No better ban someone who ocassionally flamed. Or look at the game with darius in my team. 0/10 after 20 minutes. He basically died everytime he entered the lane and YOU tell me this is MY fault? As jax asked him to slow down and play safe he still went into pantheon and fed him. Orianna went afk after 1/6 but SURE IT IS ME. EVERY GAME IT IS ME. Trust me i replay most of my games since i make youtube videos with a friend of mine, i know when i could've carried and when not. But the amount of insane trolls, afks and intentional feeders together with this OP matchmaking is just enough. Next season it gets even worse thanks to 4 man premades and you are the solo guy, YAY. As plat 3 i get mixed with 4 Silver 1 premades against a full diamond solo team? Is this what riot want this game to be? TL;DR: This matchmaking sucks and intentionally feeding+trolling should be punished too, HARD. Eloboosting and smurfing should be punished too. I can only hope when the real season starts it will be over and they will be back where they belong to.
> [{quoted}](name=GayFluffyUnicorn,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4o9sfYc6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-01-14T01:10:55.273+0000) > Getting mixed with boosted plats 100 cs after 25 minutes, no objective control, never heard of trinkets. > Losing game after game. And you follow them right ? or you doing yours 200cs 25min ? If you do so, then some point your team will follow. Not in first game, second.. But if you practice to hmm 'control' their unskilled heads you may be able to teach people something new and you will always learn :). By playing constantly, not once bad 0/5 and once 11/0, constantly playing. Maybe you got tilted and every match you play, after match you playing worse and worse than I cant help you. I can't teach a dog to drive a plane not because Im lazy or I dont want to but because dog just cant do it :)
: Make English mandatory...
I never have been matchmaked with people not able to speak english. Any thoughts ? Learn english ? I know you know but others doesnt so if they want to talk to you, they will have to learn. Otherwise yes, mandatory english or different servers for each country .
Mepodis (EUW)
: Ive had to 1v9 the majority of my games, so please dont insult me like that. I can get upset when people have no clue at all what they are doing yes, i have never gone afk, and i most likely never will. My gameknowledge is atleast high plat level, and my mechanical skill atleast high diamond. But yeah that last thing u said didnt make any sense either lol, i can still walk up and down the stairs however i please aslong as im not at the top or the bottom?
Ehh I will say it like that ' Dont take the elevator that goes down if you want to go up ' . What you saying makes you look strange now . In your opinion you outclass people in your division. You must be a decent player then huh ? Still not able to carry ? Spend more time in your elo, maybe you learn more and one day you will be ready. Dude don't be a baby. You want to claim ladder, you do it. You not bitching about afks and other things while thinking about yourself as an good player. Tough life man, I've played soooo many games and I never had that much afks and trolls like people here likely say :)
: Yeah here u have my opinion: First you get a cookie for repeating the same shit over and over again and feeling sooo superior. Secondly, stfu seriously. I tell u a story, last season i was to my promo to plat 3. Suddenly a MASSIVE losing streak of 30 games. Till i dropped to gold 1 and from there to gold 5 again. Now preseason i finally got back to plat. Plat 4 again with 50 lp. Now AGAIN 20 games lost in a row over SEVERAL days. I get mixed against two gold 5 diamond smurfs (they even admitted to) and ofc i lose and get a MASSIVE MMR loss for losing against gold 5s. Next game u have an afk. A feeder etc. Now my MMR is SO shit i am at the brink of dropping to gold again. Getting mixed with boosted plats 100 cs after 25 minutes, no objective control, never heard of trinkets. Losing game after game. Dense people like in my last game. 3v5 at the drake, team decides to stay in the jungle and watch me die. Nasus and amumu towerdive me, rengar walks nearby to his red without bating an eye instead of an easy double kill. THESE kind of people since 20!!!! fucking games. OFC YOU CANT CARRY EVERY GAME. But it SUCKS to miracly get a fucking losing streak EVERY time you are about to climb higher and higher suddenly getting mixed with tards only. Ofc u start tilting when u have to deal with this kind of shit. And yes i am mad right now. Got two report warnings today since i'm just DONE with this game, seriously. Smurfs used to be ILLEGAL AND PUNISHED. I had so many fucking smurfs in the last days, gold 5s with 100% winrate in 30 games and already at plat 4 elo. Ofc one is not enough, they HAVE to be premades. Just look at this op matchmaking. Last game i even played with a SILVER 1. who rather goes for death's dance instead of LDR against a yi with 220 armor and 3k hp. No better ban someone who ocassionally flamed. Or look at the game with darius in my team. 0/10 after 20 minutes. He basically died everytime he entered the lane and YOU tell me this is MY fault? As jax asked him to slow down and play safe he still went into pantheon and fed him. Orianna went afk after 1/6 but SURE IT IS ME. EVERY GAME IT IS ME. Trust me i replay most of my games since i make youtube videos with a friend of mine, i know when i could've carried and when not. But the amount of insane trolls, afks and intentional feeders together with this OP matchmaking is just enough. Next season it gets even worse thanks to 4 man premades and you are the solo guy, YAY. As plat 3 i get mixed with 4 Silver 1 premades against a full diamond solo team? Is this what riot want this game to be? TL;DR: This matchmaking sucks and intentionally feeding+trolling should be punished too, HARD. Eloboosting and smurfing should be punished too. I can only hope when the real season starts it will be over and they will be back where they belong to.
You learn to read my friend :) . There is always something you could/still can do to or prevent it from happening at first place or stopping while it happens. The action ! not game. Hardly unlikely that you will be able to carry solo game as a new player. I did not say that every game you lose is because your persona even if your orianna goes 1/6. Look, if she is 1/1 or 1/2, go to her lane and help her. Do something ffs so she wont fall 1/6 and even if you helped her and did all you could she still goes 1/6 than whoops, you did what you could and riot knows that, you know that, you learn something new, i next 10 games you will get another midlaner who 'would' go 1/6 but you actually manage to help them due to practice and both of you for example jungler and mid go ace enemy team. Buying accounts from higher divisions should be punished hard. Good if police would be involved into this :] . But thing is, due to constant practice of your mechanical skills and mindset you are getting immune to trolls/afks. After 3 years of playing lol i dont really care if I got afk or troll or flamer. I do what I have to do, what I've learned through all these years but with no anger against teammates :D @People these days rather call and sue the company because they spilt milk on the floor instead of have a look why it happend and prevent from happening again in the future. Simple. :] Remember, The difference between you and a pro player is just experience. They havent been born with six fingers or 3 legs. We are all equal when it comes to lol. Some practice more and learn a lot and some practice less so learn less.
Gatoraff (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MvP snow,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4o9sfYc6,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-14T00:03:22.943+0000) > So you may ask why you stuck in bronze ? > You join a game and one person go afk, one is fucking your mom, and the other one is flaming random things not really realizing why they flame but it&#039;s low elo players mentallity. You don&#039;t know the reason ? Make it :) . > Well, every player who manage to climb higher than gold will tell you same thing. They can all stand up like one man and say > -It is you - Yes you - You are the problem of being stuck in certain division. Not your teammates - They have nothing, null, zero, 0 to do with you being promoted to higher divisions. They will never slow you down on your way to higher divisions. There is one person keep holding your feets. Person who won&#039;t let you leave and it is you. So if 2 people feed like hell and I'm trying to carry team and can't win, am I the problem? See that reasoning is Half-right and Half-wrong. Why you may ask? Because even if you are fed that can insta kill their adc or even 2 you can't insta kill 5 vs 1 + all the CC they give ya. Pro players always said " You can get out of Elo-Hell if you carry you team ", then they must tell me how I can carry my team if my team isn't fed enough to do dmg and the enemy team is so fed that you die in 3 hits...
You will not nessesary win every single match with feeder/afk in team but there is always something you could/still can do to or prevent it from happening at first place or stopping it happen. GOt the point ? You , YOU not your teammates keep doing something to catch up and win game then you will get promoted, not them. But if you instead of focusing on game etc you start spamming chat, swearing and judging teammates not even knowing basics on your own then you will and thank god stuck in one division and the more you refuse to improve, the more fucked up your mmr gets and may get banned.
: No, they are not getting punished. If someone wants to surr the game and then intentionally throws the game -by playing subpar INTENTIONALLY, think not buying wards as a support or building non meta items- for one time, he will not get punished. I know because I have friends that are like that and have never received even a warning. When a person does that multiple times intentionally he becomes a Troll, and will get punished eventually. I'm talking about the first type of people. And what if I told you, I want to play the game it's meant to be played? That is, 5v5. We're playing video games to have fun and have memorable experiences. We are all aiming to have a game that made our adrenaline pumping because our nexus was at 1 hp and we had some chances of coming back. If you approach each game with a "surr@20" mindset, not only you make the game unfun for yourself, but also for 4-9 more people.
> [{quoted}](name=Dont Be Afraíd,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jj5woLgk,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2016-01-14T01:15:42.833+0000) > > No, they are not getting punished. If someone wants to surr the game and then intentionally throws the game [...] > When a person does that multiple times intentionally he becomes a Troll, and will get punished eventually. I'm talking about the first type of people. It doesnt matter who does it and how many times. If someone feed on purpose , must be aware of consequences. Yes, you will get punished for those kind of acts. You do it once, twice and after XX time, when you collect enough reports you get banned. Im sure Riot fights with that kind of midset you talking about. I do know that people used to start losing faith to win in lobby. There are some people that when you pick adc shyvana because why not, they will instant think of you as of a troll because you are a random person for them and vice versa. You dont know eachother. Some people are more exposed to tilt than others. They may even not realize about tilting, mostly in low elo divisions where people don't quite know their full champion potencial, what advantage they got against enemy in gold. They not always build properly and when comes to late game , most of them doesnt know when, where to engage, on to whom or what to do in certain situations. For them game where someone goes 0/6 is lost and you cant do anything to change their attittude. It is not because they don't want to play anymore because they got bored or pissed off or angry [some of them are] but because they doesnt know that they still have a chance to win. Someone goes 0/6, lets talk about it with everyone around because noone in the game is looking at the map or statistics -.-' rather than focus, gather team and go help your teammate because u need him to win ! I personally love matches lasting 50min and the feeling when you win the game having your nexus open ;) but sometimes I see enemy team comp and I know whats happening . Different situation. In high elo games people know when they are getting stomped, there are some champions that get certain item build and the game becomes uncarryable but here most if not whole team surrender. It should affect only low elo players /up to gold /excluding gold. If someone from bronze IV will decide to go afk at 15min because hes toplaner went 0/5. It is not because hes crying but because he doesnt know what to do in that situation. Instead of thinking about the game and what to do to win They rather surrender because its quicker and easier. It is done by their not knowing things but they also refuse to learn the game, they refuse to try if game becomes overwhelming and they came here to have fun. Well, you have mistaken the games. You can play GTA for fun but every player high elo will tell you that this game is not always fun. low elo players have to go from division[bronze] where noone knows even why they play lol, but k to division[silver/gold] when they starting to make adjustments to their playstyle because they know what to change etc. They are aware that they know not much about the game and want to learn more and more. Don't you sometime in GTA instead of doing missions, you just start randomly killing people or just setting the cars on fire ?. Casual players does that all the time but heres the thing. If you wont afk and you will try to improve - you will climb divisions, they won't. They will stay in bronze/silver but they don't mind that because they don't want to learn anything new anyway. Just playing random games with friends until year later they realize that they've been playing rankeds and they are 'only' in silver with fucked kda and crying starts. 'I dont flame, i dont rage but i cant climb division due to my teammates feeders, i deserve gold' - sound familliar :D ? They refused to learn new things/tactics/champions etc for a year because of thoughts that they dont need to and now year later woke up surprised what is going on, where is my gold. Others just troll and flame everyday, maybe not in every match but they have to at least once .. They like it and you cant do nothing but report. Others from the other hand flame/blame/rage in games but in real life they pretend they are not , basically lyiing to themselves, being aware of that but still claiming that they deserve gold - I want them banned :D . As you probably did played quite some games already, you met some people and you know what they're like. Some will have fun with you while dancing 5man on midlane, but some will react with anger and tilt [doesnt even knowing it] because you picked karthus jungle. Even that you played 100 games with him as jungler, your teammate not always will believe you because he doesnt know you. In high elo divisions, above gold - Everything you do - you are aware of consequences. period. There is no bitching 'Ohh i didnt know'. No, you do know, you didnt get in platinum by accident and if you bought an account - Ban :) . It is still only 0.01% things that happening on daily basis, depends on divisions. And last :D . If someone is dumb enough that is able to think that his teammates are the reason why he suck, blaming them, raging about completely wrong and bad reason instead of fucking started thinking on their own. It is not that hard - come up with solution on how to win a game in bronze, you just need a little push .
Mepodis (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=MvP snow,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4o9sfYc6,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-14T00:03:22.943+0000) > Well, every player who manage to climb higher than gold will tell you same thing. They can all stand up like one man and say > -It is you - Yes you - You are the problem of being stuck in certain division. Not your teammates - They have nothing, null, zero, 0 to do with you being promoted to higher divisions. They will never slow you down on your way to higher divisions. There is one person keep holding your feets. Person who won&#039;t let you leave and it is you. Soooo... I guess im the exeption? lol
If you got carried by friends, you bought an account, you refuse to improve. You flame, rage, you going afk, you spam and you have basic knowledge on bronze level you cant get higher than bronze . @you can't go up when you are on stairs with only one way down. :)
: You are pretty much voting on surrendering, if 4 people on my team voted yes and I was the only one voting no I would say fine, if that's what the team wants then so be it. Why isn't the opposite true? Why when we agree to not surr people can just afk and trash talk the rest of the team for pretty much wanting to play the game?
Because they can refuse to play the game but - They will be punished for it. It is not tibia, that GM can teleport next to you -real time- and you can show him which one did what and when. I can wake up every morning and go to work but I can also fuck that and go sleep. Noone will tell me that I cant do this and noone will stop me - I can do it if I want to but I know that if I wont go, I will lose the job. You always have option :). If they afk, try carry game 1v5 if you have to. Show these weak pussies how to play. I hate when i que to game and We stomp enemy team. boring
: You are pretty much voting on surrendering, if 4 people on my team voted yes and I was the only one voting no I would say fine, if that's what the team wants then so be it. Why isn't the opposite true? Why when we agree to not surr people can just afk and trash talk the rest of the team for pretty much wanting to play the game?
Because they can refuse to play the game but - They will be punished for it. It is not tibia, that GM can teleport next to you -real time- and you can show him which one did what and when.
Brolando (EUW)
: I don't give people like that the lane they want, especially if I wanna play that lane. Because I don#t really care about them, I think they're shitty people, actually I know that they're shitty people so I won't give them anything, they can go off and feed all they want, one feeder on the team isn't gonna make us lose.
That's the spirit ! Unfortunelly most people dont think about winning the game, they think about that one troll person and they put whole 10 people on tilt instead of focusing on enemy nexus .
IsirganOtu (EUNE)
: I completely agree. People, even I, are very quick to judge. Yesterday when I played Olaf Top vs a Shen, I went 0/4 because enemy jungler was awesome and our other lanes had a bad time as well so our jungler couldn't help me much at all. Strangely enough, end game score was 12/6 and some scrap assists. AND WE WON!
Yes, this is strange pal, very strange. But did you destroyed enemy nexus ? Did you ? Ohh soo even if the score was 0/100 and you still manage to destroy nexus, who win the game ? Team with first 100 kills or team that destroyed nexus first ? Tell it also to your friends - Kills will never win you a game. You can farm people at fountain whole day and kill their 10000. Unless nexus stands, you won't win. You see, if my teammates goes 0/5 in lane, I dont stand like trash and Im not making juicy comments about how retarded he is with 0/5. Im moving my ass to their lane and I do everything I can do help win the game. It's not your teammate fault and neither its yours that you lost the game, because you tried to win. I will be happy winning every game with 0/10 stats as long as I can win it. Some people just doesnt know how to win or they dont want to even try. Let them drop down a division one or two and maybe they learn that this is team oriented game. Solo you can only join game and wank after it. :)
TilLight (EUNE)
: RITO PLS!
Have you improved in the past 2 years ? If you dont feed, if you dont flame then whats your problem ? Can't get out of division due to 'teammates' ? Don't make me laugh again.
: People giving up too easily
Some people want to play a game. Some people want to play a really good game. Some people want to play highly demanding game and some people are just bored and have nothing better to do. League of legends have no environment itself - The players creates their own environment. It all depends of the actual game, of players character etc. Look at that this way. 5 man team, 3 people want to surr. Who is forcing their opinion to whom ?
Rioter Comments
Cypherous (EUW)
: > 1.You can fix it cause THEY ARE ALREADY DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Citation needed, if you're referring to the new champion select it does NOT prevent people from taking trollpick champions in the least, i can still take clarity ghost braum top and there is literally nothing you can do about it, it also doesn't stop me just taking whatever champion i choose in champ select, sure you can report them at the END but you'll still dodge given your mentality > 2.It's not about what he picks it's about what he says! And i could say i was having sexual relations with your mother that doesn't make it true, you cannot punish someone for them saying they are going to troll > 3.HOW IS THAT OKAY? Then why is threatening to kill someone punishable? You aren't really going to kill him, i mean we don't know. Why is being racist illegal? We don't know if he really means it or not. Only a complete moron would just sit there and think "Hey, maybe he was just making a stupid joke about trolling" cause it's the same as "Hey, maybe he was just joking about beating the fuck out of me". because there are REAL WORLD laws that prohibit that, there will never be a rule that states words you can or cannot say during champion select, this is the part you seem to be ignoring, if it were viable then riot would have made this a rule years ago > 5.You are such a fucking pessimist. You go by the rule "if it's not broken, don't fix it" which is a terrible motto to go by (i'll let life teach you why). Why would you mess with something that works? history shows that you don't need to screw with the established order, would you take a wheel off of a car? you'll actually find this saying will serve you really well in life but by all means go and mess with things that are working fine and see where it ends up, i suggest starting with taking your PC's power supply apart as it clearly has a sticker telling you not to do it but you seem to want to mess with things that work 6.Again, and again, and again. I DON'T D O N ' T DON'T think dodging shouldn't be punishable i'm saying there shouldn't be a reason to dodge. It's a skill game. Playing versus a counter is a challenge playing versus and op champion is a challenge. Even playing with a bad team comp. is a challenge. HOPING the guy in champion select was just kidding IS NOT. You claim you don't think dodging should be without punishment yet are arguing you have a valid reason to dodge just because someone said something you didn't like, as i've said, unless they actually go through with the action they haven't broken a rule and they will not be punished for it, anytime you play a match you're risking a loss anyway due to things outside of both yours and riots control, this guy is no different > 7.You are using the following: "as i've said", yet you completely disregard what I HAVE said. Just cause it's not against the rules doesn't mean it's okay. Now you can count how many times i have said that. **Calling someone a moron or a retard or making fun of a loser or laughing at someone who is disabled etc etc etc etc ISN'T AGAINST THE RULES so it makes it OKAY right? Right?** Actually those are against the rules, you might want to re-read the summoners code http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/ Specifically points 4 and 6 regarding this > 8.You're a hypocrite, telling that guy he has no counter argument. LOOK AT YOURSELF. Does aren't even counter arguments. It's like talking to a parrot, a robot, an npc or even a broken CD player. You just repeat the same shit hoping the other person will give up because he is annoyed by your ignorance....i guess it worked in this case, bravo, you managed to annoy me so much that **i'm actually just gonna give up in proving you wrong.** That would require you actually managed to do this in the first place, because as it stands both mine and riots opinion seems to line up, i mean shock horror but i did spend 18 months of my life working closely with riot in one of their volunteer programs, its amazing the kind of insight you gleam from actually discussing these things with the people actually making the rules > 9.I am done, you can continue this if you want, but i'm done with you. Continue thinking you are right. Those who can't accept they are wrong and aren't willing to change will never better themselves. And by all means think that you're the first person to suggest this "revolutionary" idea which has been batted about on the forums for years, the fact that riot has not made a rule regarding this speaks volumes regarding this "problem" > Goodbye, best of luck and i hope you overcome your problem. And if they fix this (**or should i say when they fix this**) and i'm still around, don't worry, i won't gloat, i'm not the rub-it-in-your-face type of guy. Then again i'm taking to a walking cassette player. Well you'll spend a while waiting, i would recommend not holding your breath for this one though, you'll only end up disappointed :)
An explaination to the author of the threat. ENDGAME You are wrong because your brain is in silver. Stop saying things you dont know about. Ohh ok you know about it. EVERYONE ELSE as well. Literally. Every single person playing lol and not only lol is aware that some people are shit and you wont change it. Accept it and move to higher divisions. Still want to argue ? SHow me what you got :D silver
Endgame (EUNE)
: Leaving Champion Select
> [{quoted}](name=Endgame,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lzKTNBtd,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-09T14:03:55.806+0000) > It is unfair for me to have to exit champion select Noone is forcing you to do so dude ... ehhh I just cant explain it to every single person who think that getting out of certain division is their teammates fault .. It's you man. You are just bad and you won't get out of bronze/silver - simple as that. Learn to play the game - If nunu go adc, you support him because an adc needs support and if you think otherwise than you troll and you supposted get even I would say banned !
: I wish riot understand you bro....cuz not only you why had that bad luck......me2 and iam platinum and if thats realy (who banned wont get the rewards) about 60%of league players wont play more I THINK WHO GOT BAN MORE THAN 2 TIMES DONT GIVE HIM DA REWARDS NOT WHO BANNED 1 TIME FOR 1 BAD GAME
Flaming at other people you call bad luck. Well, far enough then. I hope you will never experience that 'bad luck'
: There´s a thing that pisses me off you don´t understand how much. Please upvote so rioters read, even though I have low expectatives they are going to do anything about this. I got banned for 14 days for flaming on September 1st. Okay. I understand the ban and I accept it. I have never been banned before, nor chat restricted or anything, why someone who has been banned in June, April, March, or who has been repeatedly banned throughout the year but not in these last 3 months gets the rewards and I do not? Please somebody give me an answer because I believe you didn´t think this through.
You could even sing a serenade to queen of england and make a hand sew carpet for her but it still doesnt change the fact that you flame. I say flame because you are keep flaming. You and 62 people who upvoted. I hope you didnt get your rewards because I did and if you would as well it wouldnt be fair due to I never flame and I will never get ban, not today, not in next year. Tell me the fair deal now please :] . Shall we both get rewards or maybe no ? If no then what did I do wrong to not get one ? If yes then explain why you should get reward and someone else who has ban or not shouldnt. If you cant get something just by simply following the rules its time to bend them a bit :D ? New to life ? You cant bend over life but life can and will bend you over :) not even once pal. Everything good Im waiting for your answer but I dont think that you got the right one ;) Regards
: Could you go be annoying somewhere else and stop stalking?
Am I annoying ? My goals are reached. Time to sleep <3 Random lad replying in the same threat is a stalker. Who taugh you life man !? Stalkers everywhere ! leave me alone
TheWildRose (EUNE)
: How does someone ranks up in silver?
> [{quoted}](name=TheWildRose,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JAeEAeEW,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-13T18:00:55.907+0000) somehow on my promotional games people will **troll**, first off they **rage** on champion select bcoz they didn&#039;t got the lane they wanted, so they choose to pick random champions which **pisses others off** and suddenly Im a support with **3 top** players and **a mid**... some other times people will just **afk** instead which is mostly the worse part... So my question is.. **how do I rank up.. is it my fault?** I would like some opinions of why and what I can do about it All I can see here is 'Bla bla Im bad, bla bla. There is something about your teammates but have no clue what. Nah mate, seriously - You go afk ? Do you flame/rage in champ select ? Do you talk shit in game just to make other people pissed off ? Do you troll with other trollers and you go 3 man top ? If the answer is NO than i have no fkn idea why you post that threat. If you are not the one who causing above problems then I'm on tilt You want Us to help you convince your teammates do not go afk or troll ? Like you mean these teammates ? or these ? Because in every game there are different people which you shouldnt care about but since you do why dont you ask them how they are feeling instead of insulting :] . Like i said - if the answer is no = you already improving. Slowly but surely :] I think you are tilted because you want to get out of bronze soo bad that you stopped improving. Look at your games again and look for mistakes. Maybe you place a ward in wrong place or your teammates is in wrong position in certain time in the game. Work on what to do to prevent that :) . If your teammate wont move then you do it. Pick tahm
TheWildRose (EUNE)
: Thank you ALL for your help :) I appreciate you getting out of your way to reply
No problemo. Didnt want to be harsh but sometimes there is no other option. I've been explained this by someone and I learnt finally that teemo troll 0/20 from my team is not the reason why Im stuck in silver. You may lose the game because of him - yes - but being stuck in certain division is nothing else than lack of improvements that certain division requires to leave/get in . Improve yourself match by match, role by role. Dont look at other players and what they do - Understand this as you are not the person who should stop farming, focusing objectives and start blamind and judging teammates. If you can see others mistakes than you 100% should be able to see your own. Improving is super easy :) . The trick is that you need to know what to improve. Locate mistakes and fix them. At least try.
Ichinose (EUW)
: Firstly , introducing of ranks ; **Bronze :** un-skilled cursing ppl. Also ppl stuck in elo-hell. **Silver :** Trolling(?) ppl which want to ruin your game and they think they're master cuz they get out of Bronze. **Gold :** Average gamer which knows something about gaming and being a human. But some idiots can be founded in this rank. **Platinum :** Egoistic people. (*%64 of it*) **Diamond :** Ultra-raging and egoistic people. (*Becuse they getting angry 'cause they do a fault and ruin the game*) **Master/Challenjour** : THE ELO HEAVEN. -------------- So , let's continue ; - You should self-control yourself and calm down. It's just a game (*you've done this.*) - Pick champions which you play good. In every role , you should master 2 champion and you should play good 5 champions in every role. - Map awareness is the savior. Every 10 second , look at the map. Maybe you can see *the-deadly-renekton-gang.mp4* and run away and change the direction of game. - WARDS ... WARDS EVERYWHERE ! - Be patient , work hard , believe yourself , try more and more , one day ... you'll be get out of Silver too <3 Regards ;
> [{quoted}](name=Ichinose,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JAeEAeEW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-01-13T18:24:54.404+0000) > > Firstly , introducing of ranks ; > > **Bronze :** un-skilled cursing ppl. Also ppl stuck in elo-hell. > **Silver :** Trolling(?) ppl which want to ruin your game and they think they're master cuz they get out of Bronze. > **Gold :** Average gamer which knows something about gaming and being a human. But some idiots can be founded in this rank. > **Platinum :** Egoistic people. (*%64 of it*) > **Diamond :** Ultra-raging and egoistic people. (*Becuse they getting angry 'cause they do a fault and ruin the game*) > **Master/Challenjour** : THE ELO HEAVEN. > > -------------- > > So , let's continue ; > > - You should self-control yourself and calm down. It's just a game (*you've done this.*) > - Pick champions which you play good. In every role , you should master 2 champion and you should play good 5 champions in every role. > - Map awareness is the savior. Every 10 second , look at the map. Maybe you can see *the-deadly-renekton-gang.mp4* and run away and change the direction of game. > - WARDS ... WARDS EVERYWHERE ! > - Be patient , work hard , believe yourself , try more and more , one day ... you'll be get out of Silver too <3 > > Regards ; I would've said same thing but I got no patience - I would've slap the kid :D Everything is on point. Looks like im Diamond except I dont rage and Im not exoistic but I do wanna stab myself for mistake I still make. But I wanna stab myself, not my teammates :].
: You do know what "permanent" means, right? So long answer short: no. Feel free to make new account though.
But mom ! I didnt play lol for 3 years but it doesnt matter. I understood my mistakes and I learn from other players--- that I had no chance to play with becaue of ban----- to be kind and I regret what I've done. Pls
: Also, it never hurts to learn to play a champ if they are OP. I did it when Shyvana and Feral Flare was a thing (~around half way of season 4). I learned the champion that abused the item and got from bronze to silver.
Im proud <3 Nooo :D really are you serious ? With this tip I will be able to jump one division ? Ohh man. Fuck improving, lets be bad forever and blame my teammates for it ! <3 Ima just gonna play op champion <3
TheWildRose (EUNE)
: How does someone ranks up in silver?
When I read all these comments on how you should try different champions or 'keep playing - you will start gain more lp' - I wanna puke laughing :D How uneducated some people are it's just beyond :D YOU ARE JUST BAD hmm what to add - Ohh I know You are bad, not your division, teammates [probably too but its not your problem], not your champion pool or internet connection. IT IS YOU If in one, just one game man, you will focus more on someone elses mistakes rather than on yours - you are done. Stay in silver - please ! Like I said before. The sooner you realize that you are the problem the sooner you will be able to work on improvement and climb the ladder.
D1onys1us (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=TheWildRose,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JAeEAeEW,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-01-13T19:50:25.182+0000) > > Listen... no one here asked you to come and put your hate on me. I was nice and I asked if I did anything wrong. before you rush into being an asshole go get some manners. Talk nicely and be a man not a thug My post wasn't meant as a flame of any sort, I tried stating the truth in a polite manner. Up to you how you interpretate it. The way how you present your case comes down to apparently having bad luck with teams, as if this isn't the same case for every other player... Take it from me that you'll get the rank you deserve each time & the only way to improve is by playing and detecting your OWN mistakes.
You did best you could man. I would've slap the kid. They ask and then they flame when get answered. to TheWildRose - What kind of an answer you expected ? Ohhh poor baby cant leave silver but he deserves diamond. Lets all call riot people ! Lets do it ! Our friend need to climb !
TheWildRose (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=D1onys1us,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JAeEAeEW,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-01-13T19:19:50.690+0000) > > Why do ppl have such a hard time accepting their rank. > > I'm master & I stopped playing ranked pretty much now because I'm not good enough to climb. You are silver because *spoiler* you have the skills of the average silver player. That's a good thing because it means you have plenty of things to learn. Just assume & accept the fact you are doing basically everything wrong, find these errors and fix them by watching better people play. Is that so hard to understand? No shame in being whatever rank you are. Listen... no one here asked you to come and put your hate on me. I was nice and I asked if I did anything wrong. before you rush into being an asshole go get some manners. Talk nicely and be a man not a thug
Dude but D1onys1us is right. SHut up, sit calm and listen what other [more experienced] players have to say if you ASKED ! You are in silver because you play like silver, you play no worse or better than an average silver player - simple ! There is not such thing like 'I supposted to be gold but my team feeds bad and I have afks' . The reason why you stuck in silver is------------ YOU ! Noone else, no afkers, no someone who feed 0/20 but you even with 20/0 stats. You are the problem pal. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you be able to leave silver. Cheers :) I dont hope that I helped, I know I helped :)
Lsayu (EUNE)
: ...and I bet if you pointed out that he's performing worse because he's focusing on belittling a team mate, he would say "It's all his fault! Of course I play worse because I'm forced to watch these obscenities he's doing!!"
You started it all wrong :) . Let me fix it for you pal 'and I bet if you shut the hell up and play the game without saying a single word like you supposted to do than whole atmosphere may calm down.' There is a mute button if needed :) If you start saying something in chat - you are no better than flamer kid. You are not the person who should do this. You play certain game, certain champion on certain lane and nothing else should interest you ;)
: afks in ranked
> [{quoted}](name=Dei Genesis,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ydjw1t5d,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-01-13T19:18:21.570+0000) I don&#039;t know your opinion about this, but I have absolutely no idea what to do about afks, pls help me 1. Stop ehh please dude, stop taking care about afks . They are afk, not you so why even bother huh ? 2. Get to know better your division. What can you allowed to do and what not. What other player punish in your division and what not. 3. Learn. Learn learn learn new things everyday. You made mistake ? Try not to make it again - Of course you will make it again :) 100%, we all did but try to make less mistakes. Remember - Even professional gamers makes mistakes - Of some they are aware but mostly they focus on different things so their Coaches had to point them the mistakes. You dont have that option so you have to learn on your own - Thats why its called soloq. 4. You play adc ? You support isnt helping you much. Buaaahh even worse - he feed. Not on purpose but he is just weak player, or a good player but has a flu and cold at the moment. Doesnt matter the reason, doesnt matter why, how, where he play like he play. What does matter is why, how, where you play. 5. If i want to climb divisions why would I take care of my support who is just bad. Lets him stay in this shit and you go go - work on improvements. You did something good finally ? Make it better ! 6. Stop tryharding champions mechanics - you will learn it anyway by just playing the game. You have to work on how to play this game, and on psychical immunity. This is important because you can see how many trolls and other humanleftovers are in soloq. Get immune to this online games cancer. Need more ? Say
: afks in ranked
You wanna climb the ladder ? Platinum ? Diamond or even Challenger ? Stop bitching about afks etc and focus on game. 'Ohh but how Can I win 4v5 game' - you may ask 'I won't tell you pal because every game is different but every game is winable' Play games, the more mistakes you make, the more games you can lose and you will lose games until you realize that the problem is you. Your lack of confidence when it comes to carry 4v5 game. Start noticing your mistakes and work to improve game by game, match by match, cs by cs . @Edit I add that everyone went through this, once you learn and you start improving the more lp you will gain and you will be able to climb higher divisions. Higher divisions - less trolls/afks but it may vary because people are idiots [including me <3 ]
Zemphys (EUW)
: today i quit league
Dude ... Ehh you poor, little thing. You know really not much : / . Every single player that has ever played online game - im not talking just about lol - has to deal with flamers / afkers etc like in real life man . People are strange, everyone is different. Sometimes a random guy in the shop will put you tilt HUGE. You will quit ? Quit what ? Shop ? Life ? This is [my opinion] demanding game -now im talking about lol - . Highly demanding game where you have to learn how to deal with that kind of people. Only the tough people will go further which is higher division, most of people will stay low because like you they rather give up, stop trying to improve and blame everyone and everything around but themselves. Anyone ? Anything ?
SloPro11 (EUNE)
: You can't really help much, you have shit luck, that's it. Riot should do something about it, expecially in promo games when wins matter and when there's an afk in your team, it shouldn't be counted as a loss, or maybe you shouldn't lose lp when having an afk in the team.
It really doesnt matter for me what you just said. I can get loss prevented, I may not lose lp but no matter what riot would do, I will still waste my time which is valuable. Well there is one thing riot can do ! They can win a game for me when loss prevented due to afk.
SweRacoon (EUW)
: Can't keep track of the amount of times I've been vote-kicked by Russians in that game for no other reason than not playing like I was Global Elite. Don't see why it would work better in LoL.
dont know much about cs but in lol you need to have fast brain, not fingers . Stupid person cant and wont judge your smart and wise playstyle because they cant quite understand 'smart' and 'wise' .
Terravir (EUW)
: So if i get a game with you all i have to say is ill troll if i don't get my prefered lane and you'll give it to me? Talk about rewarding bad behavior. If people cannot play a certain role they can say so, but if they outright start threatening the lobby then F em. Go troll, enjoy the reports, i'll bite the bullet if it means these people end up getting punished. Just conceding to them only causes them to keep doing their shit.
You can always let them do and go wherever they want. FUck them. Next week you will be two divisions higher then they so why bother. Some people will stay in one division lifetime so they can and will have to put up with them :)
Neonchan (EUW)
: quite sure there is no "your lane"
Well, there is something like that. Pro gamers usually main one and only one role/lane but that is in their professional teams and games. They can play any lane when soloq/duoq. Havent seen Bjergsen or Piglet swearing or trolling other people because they refused to give them 'their lane' and If they HAVE TO practice before important match, they are not doing it in soloq :D
: I always leave my team pick they'r lanes cuzz i can play all , there is no such thing like ''Ur lane'' if you dont like to play support dodge the game -3lp.
I can play adc for a week, every day, match by match but sometimes i got days that I throw up when I think about adc and I go somewhere else. Its about having fun and improving, not tilting and swearing at random people who honestly have nothing to do with how you play.
Falbindan (EUW)
: That depends. If people ask friendly to get the lane they want, I usually leave this lane open. But if the first thing someone writes in champion select is 'mid or troll', I sometimes pick mid on purpose (even though I hate mid). Not to be childish, but that's basic education. If you give them mid lane just because they threaten to troll, they will think that they'll always get their way just for being toxic.
I play soloq and someone refuse to comunicate with teammates / troll / feed etc etc in game . I dont troll my teammates ! It is not some kind of revenge - You trolled me so Im gonna make you lose the game- no at all . I play the game also with you and I will do everything I can to take your sorry ass to victory. Sometimes I lose games like that but its not because of troll or feeder but because I fucked up. There was always a way to win the game ALWAYS. Im not losing games due of trolls, im losing games due to myself . Because I cant carry 4v5 together with the team.
Brolando (EUW)
: I agree. But I kinda wanna be greedy and say "Why not just be a decent human being for the only 20 ~ 40 minutes we'll ever spend together and just deal with the fact that you didn't get your role, but still try your best instead?" but I realise that asking that would be asking too much.
Why would they bother man. They aint gonna play in who is the kindest one. Easier for people like that is to straight insult. They got their lane this way last time so this may work as well [thats what they think] . Savage !
SloPro11 (EUNE)
: The thing is, if I don't let the guy get the preffered lane, you know what happens: he'll just pick it anyway and go on the lane and most likely feed. I only do this because I want to increase the chance of winning.
I dont agree. Fuck that kid right in the head. Never give him the lane he wants, ban champions he would rather pick[lolking]. You can be passive and getting shits on by others but also you can stand up for yourself and force him to dodge or go other lane/champion. The more you people get to know in lol the more you learn on how to talk to these people. Make them do what you want if you can carry, show them your personality and show them that you are no bullshit and you know the drill.
Show more

MvP snow

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion