: Just got banned for one game where i lost my cold blood.
A great tip right here League community really does not like any complaints about how the banning system works when it comes to chat.. Just down vote flying over and over .. its sorta insane no one is gonna listen to you ..
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: urf is crap
Its more like "League is crab" instead of "URF is crab"
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Providing a fact that bans can skip tiers is not the same as making an assumption upon a players behaviour. OP states that it's a bug that he skipped chat restrictions. However, since the system is designed to skip chat restrictions in extreme cases, it isn't necessarily a bug.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KekG9A6u,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2017-10-09T11:02:45.314+0000) > > Providing a fact that bans can skip tiers is not the same as making an assumption upon a players behaviour. > > OP states that it's a bug that he skipped chat restrictions. However, since the system is designed to skip chat restrictions in extreme cases, it isn't necessarily a bug. it wast as EXTREME as you wanna say it 3 games pretty much bunch of a toxic jokes ..
: The bug that cost everything...
why did you sayed WE without being any kind of an RIoter.
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: A bug? What kind of bug is that? Bans can skip tiers
> [{quoted}](name=Scrinnid,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KekG9A6u,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-09T09:04:42.620+0000) > > A bug? What kind of bug is that? Bans can skip tiers i have gotten bans that can skip backwards but they cant go into deep like this... And you arent right...
Mada (EUW)
: Don't worry. If you didn't get a ban but only a chat restriction, you still wouldn't get any rewards.
> [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KekG9A6u,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-10-09T09:05:44.634+0000) > > Don't worry. If you didn't get a ban but only a chat restriction, you still wouldn't get any rewards. i think you hope that you gonna be funny but...
Hansiman (EUNE)
: I read your post, but it doesn't make it a bug. Could you share a screenshot of your chatlog?
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KekG9A6u,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-09T09:06:29.175+0000) > > I read your post, but it doesn't make it a bug. > > Could you share a screenshot of your chatlog? I shoud get banned about it but the part is not for 2 weeks just for 10 games..
Afelers (EUNE)
: So uh where's the bug so they can fix it? If there's any that is.
> [{quoted}](name=Afelers,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KekG9A6u,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-09T09:03:51.835+0000) > > So uh where's the bug so they can fix it? If there's any that is. So the bans shoud start with 10 games but its 2 weeks straight thats the entire bug that troll me if it was how it has to be i will get banned for 10 games and after this 10 games i will be free to get my rewards its the short version.
: The bug that cost everything...
i will explain later,,, on bigger
Hansiman (EUNE)
: If you misbehaved to the point that warranted a 14 day ban, then it's not a bug.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KekG9A6u,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-09T08:59:27.137+0000) > > If you misbehaved to the point that warranted a 14 day ban, then it's not a bug. I dont think you get it read it again its short one.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Then what role do you play?
> [{quoted}](name=29Freedom,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EtlOoFNj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-25T16:33:05.435+0000) > > Then what role do you play? Riot Add this mode SPECTATOR.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Not everyone's native language is english you snob
> [{quoted}](name=I Abuse ADCs,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=uxKwAzci,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-09-24T12:39:05.409+0000) > > Not everyone's native language is english you snob not either mine but...
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: Yes i will report that 10/1 flamer xd
> [{quoted}](name=Scrinnid,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UvEA1VnO,comment-id=000500010002,timestamp=2017-09-22T10:25:29.061+0000) > > Yes i will report that 10/1 flamer xd you make my day worse.
Rioter Comments
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: Better a 5 inch phone than a 5 inch d i c k, you know.
> [{quoted}](name=ExpStealer,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UvEA1VnO,comment-id=00050001000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-22T07:41:18.457+0000) > > Better a 5 inch phone than a 5 inch d i c k, you know. Duh a pen!s joke that sucked. I think all jokes that you don't put irony in are getting bad..
: I've got a knife... Before I outright stab you with it, just gonna cut you a few times first. Just shallow ones, they'll stop bleeding real quick like. What do you mean "put the knife away"? It's my right to cut you, people gonna cut you anyway so jeez stop whining, just c'mere...
> [{quoted}](name=DeadlyBagel,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UvEA1VnO,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-21T08:29:45.048+0000) > > I've got a knife... Before I outright stab you with it, just gonna cut you a few times first. Just shallow ones, they'll stop bleeding real quick like. What do you mean "put the knife away"? It's my right to cut you, people gonna cut you anyway so jeez stop whining, just c'mere... That's a serial killer ways.
Djedo (EUNE)
: Should Nasus get nerfed (possibly reworked)?
And all hate did someone actually anyone Read it?I think it should be reworked BCD an nerf to his Q is useless you cant make him weak bcs if you start roam you will not see towers so 3 stacks from 1 Q sounds small but if one Q can go on 1 sec cool down its useless to try.
Rioter Comments
: to be honest im not that much of a low elo player, gold :/
> [{quoted}](name=Love is a virtue,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4mNHmpNd,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-09-19T11:05:21.643+0000) > > to be honest im not that much of a low elo player, gold :/ Gold is not that low but I can't see much good players but why cares we got our victorious skin.
: You mean censor toxic stuff? There is already a censor and for whatever reason players intentionally misspell stuff to get around it, and that doesn't stop anyone using general words in toxic context. How do you know to mute someone? Because you find out they're toxic. How do you find that out? The damage has already been done. Is it really so hard to just get along with people?
The damage always start slowly also Riot made that you can't get around saying the N word by any kind of way. They can do it If they want to. But I think they should add somehow to mute in champ select . I have to play a game with yasuo riven and vayne on the same team I just mute all. (Luckily we win)
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: Yes, because as the flamer has to deal with his "nightmare team", that same team also has to deal with the flamer's toxicity. I'm not the one dumbing down everyone's fun, toxicity is. Stop looking for stupid excuses and stop only looking at the coin from your side. The game will only change and become fun again if people begin to change for the better. Until then I'll happily keep reporting. P.S.: It would be good if you start to make a difference between intentional feeding and UNintentional one.
That's a 5 inch phone that edit itself its not normal to write at it.
Rioter Comments
: LoL crashes on Windows 10?
Windows 10 is good but pretty laggy it does not take good with bad PC I think we should need your PC Spec
Colè (EUW)
: Coaching anyone to Diamond ELO!
I wanna see why will go for this.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
I think you really wanna a new system where its like in Roblox and I'd you say sort of ... Shit we losed that round. Its showing like that %%%%%%%%%%%%%%% You can't stop it You could only try to take it. The mute button this button is beautiful.
ExpStealer (EUNE)
: Muteing doesn't fix the problem and its mere existance is strong evidence toxicity is there. I've always reported toxic people and I got at least a dozen punishments issued on such people due to my reports. And I'll keep doing it.
Tell me do you gonna report a 10/1 flamer has have to deal with his nightmare team You are into the deleting everybody's fun into the ground... P.S. you need early game champs to get out of silver Ashe just sucks...
: They should punish A LOT harder. Toxic behaviours doesn't go away by ignoring them.
They actually do I say that if someone TP just to dance Now we gonna be on problem...
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
This day is strange ... Right now you are with me that there is NOT problem and just saying a bad words ist enough ...
kullehh (EUW)
: lol duo in placements , you are lucky you didnt get bronze V
My friend somehow finish in bronse 5 with 6 wins I've got bronse 4 with 4 wins but I did my mostly solo and I think I skip divisions and go to the normal gold.
: Not other peoples job to prevent you from flaming
This comment means that you are with me against rito and against me bcs you think I am flamer so I leave it with I am not sure what this comment means.
Mada (EUW)
: reporting peoples is racist!
: A wise man once said > If you have to mute, the evil has already been done Or something like that, idk
If you see level 7 Riven with skin you mute her before the game start so that's not really true.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: From what you're talking in this thread im guessing you got banned.
Before yes but I made it just to see how peoples will react for the simple way of stoping this toxic problem that I don't think its existing.
: If you delay her {{item:3071}} her damage will be garbage because she is too reliant on power spikes. It may shred armor but the remaining 70% will still make her damage worthless. What you should keep attention to is Riven will start roaming so it is in your best interest to keep her behind.
Ohh we count masteries that give us 7% more also I can't deal DMG to broke her shield if I rush armor I coud be mundo but tanks they are BORING...
Rioter Comments
: Let's see.... -She is squishy, and either going to rush {{item:3071}} which gives only a bit of HP or {{item:3142}} which won't make her much less squishy. -Stacking armor. -Getting your jungler to bring their fat a** up top and help out. -If Riven is behind, her damage is feces. -No sustain in lane. -If you know her moveset you'll see her coming and CC her. -CC is her Kryptonite. Also {{item:3153}} is troll.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Why should I build armor when you even say that she can rush a black cleaver?
: I think you got again 10 chat bans either because your last punishment was long time ago or because your not toxic enough to get a higher punishment. To get 14 days for example you must be really toxic if you are "a bit toxic" you get 25 games.
I know but I don't think that you coud get down on Toxic Tier... The other one thing is that NY main account has been banned permanent and there wast like an smaller punishment. it was from 3 games for the last one I got banned for calling MYSELF %%%%%%ed bcs their ADC liked me(kind of ..).
: Are you actually here pleading for a longer ban sentence?
I know just if the account is banned once shoud I actuly care about twice...
: All champions available for ARAM
ALL random ALL middle but the end of all is having gp in 4 from 5 games on ALL random ALL middle...
Rioter Comments
Show more

OneMainOnMorde

Level 66 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion