Walltr (EUW)
: 14 suspension because I got trolled mutipletimes
You know that the support has every right to farm is he/she wants to? Just because the META is that all the farm should go to the carry (as it scales with gold/items) doesn't mean the support MUST leave it to you.
: Extreme lag, disconnect, can't reconnect because game has completely vanished from server?
It's not only EUW. EUNE has the same issue for days now. Won a rank today and 'cos of this server thing didn't get any LP even though the match is showing in my match history.
Too Safe (EUW)
: Maining a champion
> [{quoted}](name=Cursed Soul,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=J27w9mk5,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-07-07T13:20:51.855+0000) > > > I am extremely disrespectfull, i don't care about you if you are my enemy. Probably Riven or Vayne.
APM Silence (EUNE)
: Silver 5 demotion
https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204010760-Ranked-Play-FAQ#h2q2 Read under "shielding" :) Hope it helps.
: So when I have a gun and someone is trying to kill me, it is not morally acceptable to shoot him?
> [{quoted}](name=BringingPeace,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EmOJaduK,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2016-07-07T20:00:26.377+0000) > > So when I have a gun and someone is trying to kill me, it is not morally acceptable to shoot him? Nope. Never morally acceptable. You could shoot him and wound him, but killing him would not be punished only in extreme and marginal cases. Therefore your analogy is wrong.
: When you are singed...
I play singed only when someone flames so hard in champ select that I don't want them to get any farm for the first 15 minutes.
: > Others flaming doesn't allow you to flame too.Are you allowed to murder someone,just because someone else did it?No. Yet there are cases in which murder is considered morally acceptable.
> [{quoted}](name=BringingPeace,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EmOJaduK,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-07-03T22:09:38.788+0000) > > Yet there are cases in which murder is considered morally acceptable. Murder is never morally accepted. Sometimes it is just not punished by law.
Silisa (EUNE)
: > Its a teamgame after all. Step 1) Make some_ higher elo_ friends _with smurf accounts on your elo_. Step 2) ~~Practice, learn,~~ play together Step 3)~~ Improve~~ Get boosted=climb There, I fixed it for ya.
> [{quoted}](name=Silisa,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=RbMRoVAt,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-07-04T06:42:51.194+0000) > > Step 1) Make some_ higher elo_ friends _with smurf accounts on your elo_. > Step 2) ~~Practice, learn,~~ play together > Step 3)~~ Improve~~ Get boosted=climb > > There, I fixed it for ya. Sadly, this.
: > Why would they put a TAUNT, LAUGH and MASTERY emote in-game and then ban people for using it?? Why would they put a chat in-game and then ban people for using it? They don't. They ban people who ABUSE chat or emotes. There is a difference between using and abusing.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5z22LgrG,comment-id=000100020000,timestamp=2016-07-02T22:26:11.396+0000) > > Why would they put a chat in-game and then ban people for using it? > > They don't. They ban people who ABUSE chat or emotes. There is a difference between using and abusing. I've never heard of someone getting banned in any game for BM. That would be like getting banned in hearthstone for spamming the "sorry" emote, or getting banned in Halo for teabagging. It's in-game, it's not restricted (like in HS where you can only spam it a certain ammout of times), so I would never report someone for spamming laugh. I would mute them after a while but never report. I wouldn't even consider it offensive like openly insulting someone in chat. Spamming emotes it's like trash-talk. A little something to raise the adrenaline and to get pumped up. Pros used to trash-talk all the time. Darien spammed laugh and bought a muramana on Aatrox. I don't think the enemy got so salty for that move that they asked Riot to punish him.
: Yes, it is. It's a violation against chapter 6 of the Summoners Code (the part about sportmanship). In general EVERYTHING you think is bad social behavior is reportable, you are the judge. Riot collects over 100.000 data points per match, so not only the chat. This means that people can also be punished for stuff that did not happen in chat, including emote spam.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5z22LgrG,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-07-02T09:39:11.812+0000) > > Yes, it is. It's a violation against chapter 6 of the Summoners Code (the part about sportmanship). In general EVERYTHING you think is bad social behavior is reportable, you are the judge. > Riot collects over 100.000 data points per match, so not only the chat. This means that people can also be punished for stuff that did not happen in chat, including emote spam. Why would they put a TAUNT, LAUGH and MASTERY emote in-game and then ban people for using it?? Pretty absurd reasoning.
0 i i u (EUW)
: I get flamed due to my rank
Normal MMR and ranked MMR are two different things. Maybe you win vs plats or higher, because they were trying some new champs /builds / runes or masteries. Don't dismiss people just because you won once against them. Also, there will always be flamers. So just mute them, report them and move on. Good luck.
V samsam (EUW)
: 4 premades focus too blame my mother because i cant win my lane alone
> [{quoted}](name=V samsam,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4apzNT6E,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-28T23:37:48.050+0000) > > > 2- why the kids is able too play this game in high ratings !? #Peginfo can lead u too a age For game !! > Dude, you are silver 2...
: Unfortunately, the original source from Riot Lyte is no longer available, since he left Riot earlier this year. However, I hope you can believe me that [this Reddit post ](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/3iuxje/riot_lyte_on_ip_farming/) didn't gain so much attention based on a fake source. Also, I have all of Lyte's ask.fm saved as a pdf. So here's one of his statements: **Question:** >Hey, Lyte. In regards to the IP Boosting, will the non-feeding team be punished? I was put into one of those games and I don't want to be punished for something I had no control over. Thanks. (please ignore if you received my other questions) **Answer:** >No, players that are just playing the game and trying their best will be unaffected. We're mainly looking for players that are intentionally ruining a large number of games and losing games intentionally during the IP Event. The key is not forcing a negative experience upon others. This is why when Premade 5s play against other Premade 5s and all 10 players are OK with finishing the match quickly, no one minds. However, if a number of players in the game want to actually play the game and others are intentionally throwing it, this is a bad experience.
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0O02URox,comment-id=000400020000,timestamp=2016-06-24T12:52:02.676+0000) > > Unfortunately, the original source from Riot Lyte is no longer available, > since he left Riot earlier this year. > > However, I hope you can believe me that [this Reddit post ](https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/3iuxje/riot_lyte_on_ip_farming/) didn't gain so much attention based on a fake source. > Also, I have all of Lyte's ask.fm saved as a pdf. So here's one of his statements: > > **Question:** > > **Answer:** Thnx
: Greetings. Intentionaly losing games, even if the whole team agrees to do so is against the rules. Many players (Including you, I guess) don't play League to get an easy win, which is why such behavior does create a negative experience. Feel free to report cases like this, this system should be perfectly capable of identifying it :)
> [{quoted}](name=Torpedosheep,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0O02URox,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-06-23T16:46:32.706+0000) > > Greetings. > > Intentionaly losing games, even if the whole team agrees to do so is against the rules. > Many players (Including you, I guess) don't play League to get an easy win, > which is why such behavior does create a negative experience. > > Feel free to report cases like this, this system should be perfectly capable of identifying it :) Can you please provide source?
Làuri (EUW)
: Oi.. i just got lvl 30, and all my normal draft games are my team and enemy team everyone is platinum or diamond. if u dont believe me look my match history. this is way more stupid.. Why do beginners have to match up against high elo players?
> [{quoted}](name=Làuri,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZO1jPkkh,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-23T16:22:13.673+0000) > > Oi.. i just got lvl 30, and all my normal draft games are my team and enemy team everyone is platinum or diamond. if u dont believe me look my match history. this is way more stupid.. Why do beginners have to match up against high elo players? You play vs high elo players because they play mostly rankeds and that raises only the ranked MMR, so their MMR for normals is the same as yours.
candoodle (EUW)
: I love it when a plat + player makes fun of my silver rank in a normal game dude mmr if you are on my team and you have plat ranked all that tells me is that you are a boosted animal especially if you lose lane There have been several times where i went to research an opponent i stomped in lane with the "recently played" tab to find that they are several divisions higher than me in ranked I see where you are coming from but i disagree. The player you are mention in your post is just an idiot who has no understanding of the matchmaking works. IF anything i think we should do the opposite someones rank is often not a very good indication of their mmr (especially since dynamic queue was introduced) i say that we show peoples ranked and normal mmr under their rank on their profiles so we can see the boosted animals for who they are
> [{quoted}](name=candoodle,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=UyjEr3VA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-19T08:42:12.371+0000) > > I love it when a plat + player makes fun of my silver rank in a normal game > > dude > mmr > > if you are on my team and you have plat ranked all that tells me is that you are a boosted animal > especially if you lose lane > > There have been several times where i went to research an opponent i stomped in lane with the "recently played" tab to find that they are several divisions higher than me in ranked > > I see where you are coming from but i disagree. The player you are mention in your post is just an idiot who has no understanding of the matchmaking works. IF anything i think we should do the opposite > > someones rank is often not a very good indication of their mmr (especially since dynamic queue was introduced) i say that we show peoples ranked and normal mmr under their rank on their profiles so we can see the boosted animals for who they are You have no idea what you are talking about :D 1. there are 2 MMRs : 1. for normals, 2. for ranks 2. hardcore rank players play normals only to test builds, and thus lose lane more often than not. 3. someones ranks is a really good way to tell someones mmr (excluding if you op.gg them and you see them playing with 4 or 5 group ranks) 4. you should really stop calling people boosted animals just because you won 1 game against a better player than you are.
dikbeer11 (EUW)
: Screw this community
Never heard about 2-day bans? Since when they are giving 2-day bans for toxicity?
: I have a friend who started ranked on april, he is already plat 3. He plays only 3-4 premade and only adc. He is very bad and his skills are much lower than mine but he is plat 3. Is it fair? No. But who cares? Nobody. IMO his real mmr is actually bronze 2 - silver 4. He can't play another lane, ignore everything about jungle and he has litterally no global vision of the game. But he is plat 3.
> [{quoted}](name=Bobby Ewing,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iErHrXtH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-16T11:23:56.335+0000) > > I have a friend who started ranked on april, he is already plat 3. He plays only 3-4 premade and only adc. He is very bad and his skills are much lower than mine but he is plat 3. > > Is it fair? No. But who cares? Nobody. > > IMO his real mmr is actually bronze 2 - silver 4. He can't play another lane, ignore everything about jungle and he has litterally no global vision of the game. But he is plat 3. I don't think a b2 - s4 adc could be boosted to plat 3. You are telling me that such an adc doesn't get stomped in mid plat? No matter how good his team is, if he is that bad and feeds the enemy adc they would lose games. I'm sorry but you're s3 and I can't really trust your judgment of other players skill.
Kartagia (EUNE)
: Then why RIOT has ignored all 6 seaosns hte fact 4 vs 5 should have different MMR update than 5 vs 5? And anybody telling 4 vs 5 is as hard as 5 vs 5 shoudl get into mental hospital. Oops. Riot have sataed that from season 1 onwarsd as "it might be abused". Intentional feeding is not abused? Noooooo! noooo.,noooo. IT does not exist. RHUBARB RHUBARD BHUBARB!
> [{quoted}](name=Kartagia,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zvfTEH8Y,comment-id=0009000100020001,timestamp=2016-06-16T19:07:24.165+0000) > > Then why RIOT has ignored all 6 seaosns hte fact 4 vs 5 should have different MMR update than 5 vs 5? > > And anybody telling 4 vs 5 is as hard as 5 vs 5 shoudl get into mental hospital. Oops. Riot have sataed that from season 1 onwarsd as "it might be abused". Intentional feeding is not abused? Noooooo! noooo.,noooo. IT does not exist. RHUBARB RHUBARD BHUBARB! I'm sorry... but what the hell are you talking about?
: > [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zvfTEH8Y,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-06-16T10:01:12.558+0000) > > Riot doesn't enforce a 50% winrate, the 50% winrate is a natural side effect of Riot creating matches with 50% win chance for both teams. > > It's basically like flipping a coin. If you flip a coin often enough, you will get 50% for each side. This doesn't happen because there is some god of luck who tries to prevent you from having to many throws on the same side, it simply happens because of the 50% chance and the law of big numbers. There simply is no need for this magic creature who does this, it's an automatic result. > > It's the same with matchmaking. You don't need a system that looks at players winratios to balance it to 50%, it happens automatically, it's a natural result of the 50% winchance and the fact most people play a lot of games. > If you want proof: Look at players who have very few games. For example if a player just played ONE game and he won, the system you imagine would automatically force him to lose his next game in order to adapt his winratio to 50%. > If you take a look a at many different players with different numbers of games you will notice that players with very few games often have winratios that are pretty far away from 50% while players with a lot of games get closer and closer to precisely 50%. > > Just take a look at the PB boards, if you search a bit you will find several threads from players who got banned by the feederbuster. > > A final question that (hopefully) should change your opinion: Why the hell would Riot do that? The system you are imagining is completely useless, it's super obvious that this a really ineffective system that drives away players. Why in gods name would Riot do that instead of just using a simple 50% winchance system which is better in literally EVERY aspect and also way more easy to implement? Do you really think that ALL 1500 Rioters are so incredibly stupid that they intentionally fuck up matches in order to drive away players and earn less money? Really? > > Please explain why anyone would do such a stupid thing. It's a rethorical question, I don't really expect you to answer that because I think it's pretty obvious that this an entirely unrealistic scenario. But if we presume that initially everyones winchance is 50%, however a player performs much better in his games he will, logically, face harder opponents, right? The more he wins - the harder opponents get, am I right? So is the winchance still the exact 50% in these matches aswell? Since that does sound somewhat of stupid to say that you have a 50% chance to win this game which should be harder for you to win than the initial games in which you also had 50% chance to win against easier opponents compared to this harder 50% chance game? I mean how exactly would that even work, if you catch my drift? :D I place my bet on the system actually taking the W/L ratio in to consideration when creating matches and will tune the winchances on to a max +/- 10% marginal. Say you win one 50/50 and gain MMR - next one will be 49/51 gain more MMR - 48/52 more MMR and so forth. The minor difference in winchance% should be overcome by the better "climbing" player in the team then if he really should belong higher than he currently is. Just my few cents on the matter..
> [{quoted}](name=I LoserSupreme I,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=zvfTEH8Y,comment-id=00090001,timestamp=2016-06-16T10:58:34.520+0000) > > But if we presume that initially everyones winchance is 50%, however a player performs much better in his games he will, logically, face harder opponents, right? > > The more he wins - the harder opponents get, am I right? > > So is the winchance still the exact 50% in these matches aswell? Since that does sound somewhat of stupid to say that you have a 50% chance to win this game which should be harder for you to win than the initial games in which you also had 50% chance to win against easier opponents compared to this harder 50% chance game? I mean how exactly would that even work, if you catch my drift? :D > > I place my bet on the system actually taking the W/L ratio in to consideration when creating matches and will tune the winchances on to a max +/- 10% marginal. Say you win one 50/50 and gain MMR - next one will be 49/51 gain more MMR - 48/52 more MMR and so forth. The minor difference in winchance% should be overcome by the better "climbing" player in the team then if he really should belong higher than he currently is. > > Just my few cents on the matter.. I disagree on your interpretation, but you make a valid point. The winrate is always the same. What you didn't take into account is that when you gain MMR the system assumes you didn't get it by chance. You got it because you improved, and that means you played better than the opponents. Since you played better, you can be at a 50/50 chance with some better opponents (because if the system would match you with the players of the MMR your had BEFORE you gained it, you would have an advantage and the 50/50 would not be true; it would be in your favour.) If we want to be completly frank, having a 50% winrate is enough for a slow climb until you reach diamond. It will be really slow, but you will stil climb.
Senkou (EUNE)
: Platinum promos
Huh, the only good thing about this post is the ward trick used by that Kha. Gonna try that.
: Riot don't care about Blind Pick. Just play different role and report them after game.
> [{quoted}](name=Penetraattori,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TYHv1sEA,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-06-13T20:25:12.748+0000) > > Riot don't care about Blind Pick. Just play different role and report them after game. I don't understand? Report them for what? You queued up into blind pick. That means there are no restriction on what champ you can pick. So what rule is exactly instalocking breaking? Meta is not a rule. Yes, maybe they didn't comunicate with team about the composition, but if you wanted to play a standard team comp, just queue for draft pick.
: Maybe i expressed myself wrong, i only got suprised by the first time this happened to me, but i don't get surprised anymore. I just think its unfair, because there is 2 types of unranked people. 1. Those who always played ranked and they are just making the provisionals, which is ok and not the type im mentioning but the 2. Its those who never played ranked and are goin for the first time, i think they should be matched and placed in bronze whatever the cause, because just like they hit lvl 30 that doesn't make them good and probably are still very unexperienced unless its a smurf ! If it would work like this a good player would obviously climb out of bronze, and those who not would stay there. I say this because i found it unfair to being silver having strugled myself out of bronze alone and suddenly being matched in my games with a first time ranked not smurf, the example was (i really remember this one) xD Lux supp: said first time ranked, we all thought it was a joke it was ok, later into the game he got no supp item, purchased doran's and bought no sighstone, some ppl do that i don't agree they should as a supp, but so far no proof she was telling the truth as being first timer, but suddenly she started using heal while we were lets say 75% full hp, using flash in clearly escapable times, engaging 1 vs 3 etc etc she was clearly new even because i've confirmed by checking her profile, and this is not fair, but anyway, it is what it is.
> [{quoted}](name=TheHolyOnePT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=NbX0jTl9,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-06-14T23:48:21.681+0000) > > Maybe i expressed myself wrong, i only got suprised by the first time this happened to me, but i don't get surprised anymore. I just think its unfair, because there is 2 types of unranked people. 1. Those who always played ranked and they are just making the provisionals, which is ok and not the type im mentioning but the 2. Its those who never played ranked and are goin for the first time, i think they should be matched and placed in bronze whatever the cause, because just like they hit lvl 30 that doesn't make them good and probably are still very unexperienced unless its a smurf ! If it would work like this a good player would obviously climb out of bronze, and those who not would stay there. I say this because i found it unfair to being silver having strugled myself out of bronze alone and suddenly being matched in my games with a first time ranked not smurf, the example was (i really remember this one) xD > > Lux supp: said first time ranked, we all thought it was a joke it was ok, later into the game he got no supp item, purchased doran's and bought no sighstone, some ppl do that i don't agree they should as a supp, but so far no proof she was telling the truth as being first timer, but suddenly she started using heal while we were lets say 75% full hp, using flash in clearly escapable times, engaging 1 vs 3 etc etc she was clearly new even because i've confirmed by checking her profile, and this is not fair, but anyway, it is what it is. You have first timers in ranked that have played maybe even 1000 normals. Also shoving them all in bronze would not be very good because some of them would be so out of their league that every match in bronze would be who has the most experienced unranked player. It is what it is because if you are better than your opponents you will win, regardless of unranked players, trolls, afks, dc...etc. 1 game means nothing in the long run. If you play enough and you are consistently better, you will climb. Good luck.
: Toxic players - noob nonsense
Ward all around my turret and farmed under turret. If you were 0 / 4 you knew you were getting camped hard. Also, how is your jungler supposed to gank when you are that behind and vs a fed wukong?
Glasdir (EUW)
: Today's "fix your sh*t" thread
I don't think you know what a scripter is. From the description you gave they were BOTs leveling vs AI. If this was the case don't worry, those accounts get banned in waves, regardless if they are still controled by BOTs or if the accounts were sold to someone. Cheer up.
: The Truth About Losing Games
I don't understand why you mid silver (3,4, even 5) are so surprised when you get an unranked player in your team. It was always like that, even back in season 2 (as far as I started playing ranks). The MMR of an unranked player is around 1250 which matches yours, and that's because that is the average MMR of the entire ranked playerbase. So someone who just jumps into ranks will be matched with people with similar MMR, and after the placements it will calculate the tier based on how much the MMR raised / dropped from those starting 1250.
: Please ban this person!
> [{quoted}](name=MasterOfNinjaz,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E3iwBEes,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-14T10:06:54.414+0000) > > Today I played some league of legends with one of my friends. As soon as the game started a person playing Katarina started feeding my lane becouse of this reason: > &amp;#039;&amp;#039;I don&amp;#039;t like teemo, everyone that plays him is a noob.&amp;#039;&amp;#039; > (Thats kind of true but still...) You should get punished. Maybe after 14 days without LOL you would think about what you just did. P.s. I like playing Teemo and I'd like to think I'm not a total noob anymore <3
: Incredible raise in toxicity levels?
Just play ARAMs. The least stress game-mode. (at lease when the teamcomps are totally off-balance :D )
: every single time i get noobs . is this a joke or what the f%ck?
> [{quoted}](name=STZ Anthoony,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mAd01Kur,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-06-12T13:35:04.137+0000) > > Conclusion how the fuck im supposed to rank up if i get only these type of retards? You stop calling people retards, you get good, you fix your mistakes (if you cannot spot them yourself I am sure you can find a friend or a coach to point them out for you) and then you will climb, because your will play better. Easy-peasy.
: im perma banned after playing 5 yrs..im so mad !!
Have you had your 14-day ban? That was your last chance.
: No idea. Official Rito site says that if you are in tier 5 of your division, you get shielded for 10 games (can't fall into lower division even if losing all 10 games). People on Reddit have different experiences with thsi kind of demotion, so I really have no idea how it works. But another thing is - you don't know your MMR. These 3rd party websites use only the estimated guess what your and his MMR is, also many sites use their own point system so calling it MMR is wrong. Real MMR is knowno nly to Riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Inquisitor Kane,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EMRYArtE,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2016-06-11T05:59:17.923+0000) > > No idea. Official Rito site says that if you are in tier 5 of your division, you get shielded for 10 games (can&#x27;t fall into lower division even if losing all 10 games). > > People on Reddit have different experiences with thsi kind of demotion, so I really have no idea how it works. > > But another thing is - you don&#x27;t know your MMR. These 3rd party websites use only the estimated guess what your and his MMR is, also many sites use their own point system so calling it MMR is wrong. Real MMR is knowno nly to Riot. I've read somewhere that to drop a tier (plat to gold etc.) your MMR has to be a whole tier below you, so to drop from plat 5 do gold 1 you would need to have a gold 5 MMR.
JoeBlaze (EUNE)
: Chat restrictions, toxicity against feeding
So where exactly do you practice new champions? Or you've been born with the ability to play every champion (old, new, and not even released yet) perfectly as soon as you pick them? Normals are there for practice, normals are there to feed, to learn about match ups, skillshots etc. The whole point of not having anything at stake in normals is to have a no-loss practice ground.
: You are reading my posts wrong. If you don't farm cs it doesn't feed the enemy team. That is my point. Dying earns gold for the enemy team.
> [{quoted}](name=Hooking Legend,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mjOVajLq,comment-id=000b000000010000,timestamp=2016-06-10T08:06:21.906+0000) > > You are reading my posts wrong. If you don&#x27;t farm cs it doesn&#x27;t feed the enemy team. That is my point. > Dying earns gold for the enemy team. That's kinda wrong. Have you ever had a game where both you and the enemy laner were 0/0/0 but he had like 30-40 cs more? Do you know how much gold and XP he is ahead? If you don't farm cs you are basicaly giving a free income for the enemy laner. Why do you think an important skill in the laning phase is harassing? So every cs the enemy takes has a price. They want gold, poke them and chip away their HP. If I remember correctly 2 waves of minions equal the gold you get from a kill. You do the math...
: Yes but isn't it a lot about KDA. I don't think the other ideas are on a same level. Remember every death on your team is a Kill + assist for the other team. Smite and and CS doesn't have a direct positive effect . If your making those comparisons I'm not sure you understand.
> [{quoted}](name=Hooking Legend,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mjOVajLq,comment-id=000b0000,timestamp=2016-06-08T16:39:25.530+0000) . Smite and and CS doesn&#x27;t have a direct positive effect . If your making those comparisons I&#x27;m not sure you understand. If you think farming does not have a direct positive effect I'm not sure you understand what makes you gain gold in-game.
Kmalski (EUNE)
: tyler1 keeps popping up
Actually, Tyler1 is infamous for selling his items and buying as many tear as he can afford.
: back in bronze.... MMR matchmaking is complete BULLSHIT
From just a quick look at your match history one can see many many things that you can improve. For a start, you still die too much, you don't buy pink wards and so on... Sorry dude, you are in the division you deserve. Keep improving and you will climb. Good luck.
Lsayu (EUNE)
: >Why do they let the tower farm instead of destroying it Wait why, I never understood this...
> [{quoted}](name=Lsayu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=QOB2sEvo,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2016-06-07T21:55:26.966+0000) > > Wait why, I never understood this... So you deny as much gold from your enemy as possible. If the turret kills the minions the laner wont be able to farm them + the turret resets the minions position and sometimes bounces the wave back towards your turret.
: In a bit of a pickle with Draft and Blind
I will explain to you what happend. Since you only played coop vs AI until lvl 30, you don't have a a real PVP MMR, so the system assumes you are average, which is around silver 3. You play vs gold / plats if they are playing with friends that are silver, or there are gold / plats in your team as well. The more you play, the mores your MMR will reflect your current skill level and the system will match you more fairly. Good luck, try to learn from players that are better than you.
Lopov (EUW)
: Can't see words or tabs in client
I repaired and it still persisted. It even happened once on the login button.
Nickry (EUW)
: Please think about what your posting before you post. Firstly, if you see a Zed building {{item:3074}} GO FRIKKIN ARMOR!!! Get a thornmail and you might be ok. Also freaking farm. If you're letting this Zed farm the entire time it means you're not farming enough. Then Zed buys an item and then congratz, you are a feeder. Please don't post rubbish like this again.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
> [{quoted}](name=Nickry,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4G6BmVYa,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-06-06T17:54:57.648+0000) > > Please think about what your posting before you post. Firstly, if you see a Zed building {{item:3074}} GO FRIKKIN ARMOR!!! Get a thornmail and you might be ok. Also freaking farm. If you&#x27;re letting this Zed farm the entire time it means you&#x27;re not farming enough. Then Zed buys an item and then congratz, you are a feeder. Please don&#x27;t post rubbish like this again.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}} You should really read carefully the posts before answering. Also OP, if you fight as Zed with no complete items a Fiora with hydra, I have bad news for you...
: banned for no reason
I think you do get banned for one game if you intentionally feed, even once. Intentionally feeding is not a random mistake, it's a choice over a period of time (the duration of the game).
: GG riot. You make me wanna quit again. 1 game= 25 game chat mute
I would have gone heavy tank with a little AP Heim, and used /mute all. After the game you just report them and move on.
Chronaz (EUW)
: AFKS and LP in a lost
I would be easy to implement, but it would be even easier to exploit. You are losing? Better make someone in your team AFK so you don't lose LP.
1lifter (EUNE)
: Noob means inexperienced player. You think that is flame? Flame is when you call someone an idiot or mfkr, or even worse. Looks like in future people will get bans for sarcasm, because this community overreacts to every word you say. I could've used more offensive words, but i decided to call him noob once instead spamming something worse There are people who wish cancer to you, your family, and they left unpunished because 1 report won't change anything. And this is only 1 game. I got punished for 1 game where i called someone bronze and noob. And those people with whom i played, verbally abused me trough their native language, and left unpunished, because one report can't change anything.
> [{quoted}](name=1lifter,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jy6QvOJh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-30T14:08:36.073+0000) > > Noob means inexperienced player. Noob actually means "newbie out of brain".
CSToast (EUW)
: You have no idea what you are talikng about, I've been in Bronze 5 and elo hell surely does exist. Climbing up from a point where your mmr is really low (like when I was B5 with no LP and still losing like 10 games in a row) takes a hell of a LONG TIME and a LOT of determination. When I finally crawled out of B5 into B4 matters only got worse. Because for every win I only received 9LP but would lose 24LP if i lost a game. THAT, MY FRIEND, IS ELO HELL.
> [{quoted}](name=CSToast,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=s9750jps,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-05-25T22:35:44.590+0000) > > You have no idea what you are talikng about, I&#x27;ve been in Bronze 5 and elo hell surely does exist. Climbing up from a point where your mmr is really low (like when I was B5 with no LP and still losing like 10 games in a row) takes a hell of a LONG TIME and a LOT of determination. When I finally crawled out of B5 into B4 matters only got worse. Because for every win I only received 9LP but would lose 24LP if i lost a game. THAT, MY FRIEND, IS ELO HELL. This is not elo hell. It is just that your level of playing isn't above B5, so your MMR reflects that. Simple as that.
AGENDA (EUNE)
: Diamond or platinum would be same as bronze to me Ive seen what rankeds are and i dont honestly care , i m just tired and too lazy care thats the point i mean i am average maybe silver III player idk but my placements got ripped cause had few afks on team
> [{quoted}](name=Vammaisia,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fNOmuQcu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-22T17:55:15.024+0000) > > i am average maybe silver III player I am sorry, but no, you are not an average silver III player. It's good that you are having fun playing the game though, that's what it is for. Also, ranked **is** the serious (competitive) mode, and that's why people rage. If you don't really care about that, don't play rankeds and go for the no-stress normals.
Annabella69 (EUNE)
: chest and key fragments
> [{quoted}](name=Annabella69,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YKPRZEyX,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-05-21T22:00:19.970+0000) > > Hi all..I got chat restricted cause of flaming in one game,player said in queue that he will troll our game without reasons,so he took varus for support,and he was playing without any item(i am writing this situation so** you cant tell me later that i deserved that ban**) and didnt wanna help to anyone,just walking around and didnt said any word,and after half of game he started to be provocative,i really losed patience and **i started to arguing with him(i know i shouldnt do that but he throw me from tact) and we were flaming each others**,but that was only one game,he trolled whole game,and after that game i get chat restricted with 10 games and i got copied from riot all what i said to him...and i finished already that 10 games but it says after every game that i cant get everything from hextech,one guy told me that he also had that but after few days he gets box and keys...so my question is does everyone knows will it refresh or i will never get box and keys again? Ty for answering :)) Bolded the reason why you deserved the ban. As for the restriction, I've read that it depends how long it takes you to show the system that your behaviour has improved, ranging from days or a week to months.
MetdaHack (EUW)
: Smurf everywhere.
1. you have the option to surrender 2. I said you can learn from laning against them, since in teamfights they are obviously better. 3. Punishment for what? For being better and winning? If they are roflstomping you, FF and move to the next game.
: Request to people who play broken champions.
Every champion needs skill to be played well. If you think Darius is on par with LB in difficulty, I have bad news for you....
: New Queues Solve Nothing (a minor rant about Meta-Nazi's)
Pick what you want, own the lane, prove them wrong.
Show more

OniLynx

Level 111 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion