Enjutsu (EUNE)
: LoL early levels are pretty bad, there's also the fact that you came from a non-competitive video game. but, yes i do enjoy it.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i7wP0l8y,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-07-05T07:39:31.088+0000) > > LoL early levels are pretty bad, there's also the fact that you came from a non-competitive video game. > > but, yes i do enjoy it. there is a competition in every single game lol , idk what makes u think that ur playing competitive now since ur d2 eune , ur literally not even high elo. U play competitive only once when u get above master tier and you start earning achievements from playing the game, right now ur playing for fun.
: banning is useless btw they will make a new account if they don't have like 10 spare accounts already and then will come back at you with twice the toxicity and trolling and you didn't even go into ranked run before you enter the Asylum you barely scratched the surface.
> [{quoted}](name=Mercy Manifesto ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=i7wP0l8y,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-04T23:22:32.722+0000) > > banning is useless btw they will make a new account if they don't have like 10 spare accounts already and then will come back at you with twice the toxicity and trolling and you didn't even go into ranked run before you enter the Asylum you barely scratched the surface. I'd rather have extremely toxic players over trolls/griefers/inters. Because you can simply mute the player who is flaming u and focus on the game, but u can't stop trolls/griefers/inters. I've reported multiple times in the past supports who leave their ad carry solo bot and went mid/top soaking exp because their ad carry just died once. Ive seen people running down mid and teammates communicating with the enemy team, giving them ingame information. Every time when I see this kind of behavior I send tickets , and guess what..... they never got any punishments :) absolutely 100% never. Their system is a joke, yes , they can have auto ban system detecting toxicity, but they cant detect players running down mid and supports soaking xp from other lanes xD All that shit is because we have lazy employees in EU, and people like these will never get banned unless you are famous streamer like Nightblue3 and you have couple of friends working for RitoGems India. :)
signedL (EUW)
: Like I said, get a grip. If you analyze what I said you'll realize I never directly insulted you while you called me a whore for saying I had sex :)
> [{quoted}](name=signedL,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=NbcKnRfx,comment-id=000c000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-04T03:15:46.732+0000) > > Like I said, get a grip. If you analyze what I said you'll realize I never directly insulted you while you called me a whore for saying I had sex :) Where exactly I said ur a whore cuz u had sex lmao, get off DUDE.
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: Yes you can't compare them to such a giant company it's only close to 10 times smaller Valve aren't making games and barely supporting their main games they are only focused on supporting a service through which companies ship their games ie Steam Valve > Number of employees ~360[3] (2016) Riot games > Number of employees 2,500 (2018) and blizzard is currently in free fall and every point of data is outdated and unless they do something extraordinary with the new diablo game they might even completely sell you are talking out of your ass
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=NbcKnRfx,comment-id=000b000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T14:42:24.597+0000) > > Yes you can't compare them to such a giant company > it's only close to 10 times smaller > Valve aren't making games and barely supporting their main games > they are only focused on supporting a service through which companies ship their games ie Steam > > Valve > Number of employees > ~360[3] (2016) > > Riot games > Number of employees > 2,500 (2018) > > and blizzard is currently in free fall and every point of data is outdated > and unless they do something extraordinary with the new diablo game they might even completely sell > > you are talking out of your ass Idk how you research facts , but everything you said is completely false, except the number of employees. 10 times smaller company woah, in terms of what ? Because riot have 100x time more lazy employees? Don't make me laughing please. Have you ever seen the difference between dota2's prize pool, cs go and league of legends? I assume a lot of companies invest in a 10 times smaller company, right? 🤡 Yes, valve doesn't make games anymore, they are focused on improving their games, visual and gameplay updates in dota and cs go, something we can see here once in a 5 years 🤡 Seems like 10x times smaller company have more success. Valve will be on the top even the next 10 years because they have invested a lot for a short time. Just take a look how many games and updates they have made from first counter stike to cs go and dota2. , unlike riot making skins every month and all the money they got from the game are invested in absolutely nothing. For 10 years we got only one game, with absolutely trash client and worthless updates no one wanted and absolutely joke ban system.
signedL (EUW)
: I am a 25 year old cow what the %%%% lmao leave me alone XD
> [{quoted}](name=signedL,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=NbcKnRfx,comment-id=000c0000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-03T08:36:44.097+0000) > > I am a 25 year old cow what the %%%% lmao leave me alone XD "leave me alone" are u arrested or smh? U answer every time. Good to know u are cow, thanks for the information, next time I will be more careful with who I argue about stuff, so I can prevent wasting my time with cows :)
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: lol you are fanboying blizzard and still don't want to play their games? you might want to reevaluate your life
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=NbcKnRfx,comment-id=000b0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T08:34:04.020+0000) > > lol > you are fanboying blizzard and still don't want to play their games? > > you might want to reevaluate your life where exactly I said that I wont play their games? and where did u see me fanboying ? I said blizzard AND VALVE , u can't compare riot games to blizzard, especially u can't compare them to a giant company like VALVE U might need to do a research and learn more about other companies before fanboying riot games and sucking their cock :)
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: Go play blizzard games then
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=NbcKnRfx,comment-id=000b00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T07:34:34.958+0000) > > Go play blizzard games then Keep swallowing
signedL (EUW)
: People using virgin in a derogatory way are the ones who seem proud of %%%%ing.
> [{quoted}](name=signedL,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=NbcKnRfx,comment-id=000c00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T07:28:58.171+0000) > > People using virgin in a derogatory way are the ones who seem proud of %%%%ing. i aready said what I meant by saying that, being proud of %%%%ing and being 14yo slut are 2 completely diff things. at least u agree with the fact that u are a whore at this age.
signedL (EUW)
: Wait I'm female and I'm an opposite of a virgin, so would you say it's made for virgins AND th.ots? Get a grip man.
> [{quoted}](name=signedL,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=NbcKnRfx,comment-id=000c000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-03T04:06:59.461+0000) > > Wait I'm female and I'm an opposite of a virgin, so would you say it's made for virgins AND th.ots? Get a grip man. when I said virgin I meant those under 14 yo, well seems like ur proud being %%%%ed multiple times at this age
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: shush he doesn't know don't burst his bubble
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=NbcKnRfx,comment-id=000b000200000000,timestamp=2019-07-02T22:32:11.292+0000) > > shush he doesn't know don't burst his bubble Blizard fix their problems 100x times faster than RitoGems that's for sure, including the fact that they are working on a much better game with better graphics and stuff, while RitoGames are releasing at least 2 skins per month, sometimes ever 5 , doing events, making new modes literally money laundering a lot from the community and somehow they still cant upgrade their servers LOOOL, they still cant fix thousand of bugs on the client, which blizzard will never have, they also still don't know how to balance the game and keep their community :) shush ur bubble exploded.
: Dying from being so popular servers cant handle the load. Not working? Seems it works better than expected. rofl.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Hooker,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=NbcKnRfx,comment-id=000c0000,timestamp=2019-07-02T20:22:41.720+0000) > > Dying from being so popular servers cant handle the load. Not working? Seems it works better than expected. > rofl. its only because of the tft they made for virgins like you :) which will keep the interest for 1 2 monts and then no one will care about , like fortnite and overwatch ROFL. cheers from the Russian server btw, their community is "growing"
Pxerkza (EUNE)
: "Whether it takes new personel, or better hardware" Do you honestly think that personnel and hardware magically appear and fix bugs instantly with a magic wand or something? {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}}
> [{quoted}](name=Pxerkza,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=NbcKnRfx,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-07-02T15:03:19.385+0000) > > "Whether it takes new personel, or better hardware" > > Do you honestly think that personnel and hardware magically appear and fix bugs instantly with a magic wand or something? > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} weird why this never happened to valve and blizzard , seems like they are magicians
: And here we go again
are you suprised lmao, this game started dying season8 and still dying slowly, their only hope to bring more players is only TFT and obv doesn't work. They have no idea how to keep their community , ur asking if they know how to fix their client xD rofl.
: Something wrong with the client?
nah its just NA ddosing EU because we won Rift Rivals LUL
: ARAM: [System Notification] Your match will start soon. Please wait as we load up Summoner's Rift...
: Blood Moon Ahri
more ahri and lux skins PLSSSSSSS for the love of god
iCorez (EUW)
: GG RIOT
oh , bronze 2 promos.. what a loss :/
: League of Legends Match History2 week ban for Inting/Trolling/Griefing
"OUR COMMUNITY IS GROWING" OMEGALUL. Not rly, with this bs system
Zalka (EUNE)
: Boosting is out of control
Lmao same shit happened to me like 1 month ago jungle twitch with 40 games 100% winrate and lulu mid , his account was hard stuck in bronze for 5 seasons. Just send ticket to riot with screenshots and he will get 100% banned. Also this guy claimed to be part of L9 . As far as I know from some youtube videos, there are riot employees in their "team" So let me answer your question. No.

Pąìn

Level 42 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion