: Being a jungle main in silver/gold is pure hell. Every game is a coinflip whether someone will give first blood before you've even hit level 3 as the jungler, bonus points awarded when it's your botlane giving FB+double kill. By far the most tilting thing as a jungler is when my team decide to die/recall right before a dragon, and then they start spamming me with question mark pings for not attempting some kind of 1vs5 hail-Mary flash+smite steal. Actually, the most tilting thing is my team attempting to make ANY objective shot call because 99% of the time it's a bad call.
> [{quoted}](name=Wrinkly Thing,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2oET0EVm,comment-id=0019,timestamp=2019-09-09T21:05:32.696+0000) > > Being a jungle main in silver/gold is pure hell. Every game is a coinflip whether someone will give first blood before you've even hit level 3 as the jungler, bonus points awarded when it's your botlane giving FB+double kill. > > By far the most tilting thing as a jungler is when my team decide to die/recall right before a dragon, and then they start spamming me with question mark pings for not attempting some kind of 1vs5 hail-Mary flash+smite steal. Actually, the most tilting thing is my team attempting to make ANY objective shot call because 99% of the time it's a bad call. Lol , i completely feel you man :D You know that feeling when all 3 lanes lose prio and outer turrets , and the enemy team is controlling you entire jungle, and then they tell you at the end of the game how they got 3 drakes and you got 0 XD {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} What are u even supposed to do ? :P
: Seems like basically your Iron Yi-type playstyle doesn't work above iron.
> [{quoted}](name=galoisgroup,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2oET0EVm,comment-id=0015,timestamp=2019-09-07T22:21:17.651+0000) > > Seems like basically your Iron Yi-type playstyle doesn't work above iron. Umm what? yi? what? :D
: We all get idiots in our games doesn't matter if you are in low- or high-elo. But sometimes the person him/herself who's blaming others is also a reason why some people are trolling. But yeah... they're mostly tilting themself by doing sht that doesn't work out at all and start ruining the game. And what's that comparison with Trick2g? He doesn't int on purpose LUL.
Umm.. it wasn't a comparison. I wish he was trick2G. The point of mentioning trick, is the fact that he tried doing what trick does, without actually knowing his champions limits. So he just kept running it down trying to breach 😂
Warheart1 (EUNE)
: Wait you downvoted that guy Simon and he actually gave you good advice except playing 2 games a day, moreover elo hell doesn't exist you just hit your plateau and need to start improving by paying attention to what mistakes do you repeat. The key is the dedication. Only things that can hold you back from climbing are bad PC/internet connection and not enough time!
Did down vote anyone. And as for that... well umm.. I used to think that. But now.. I mean its like, sure, if u play enough eventually u might climb higher, just like if u play enough of roulette, you might win a game or 2 , but as i said, 1 player can most definitely lose your game, however 1 player cant win the game all by himself. So i don't know how that correlates to my skill. I am not saying you cant climb, i climbed to plat! no no. What i am saying is that you can loose 3 division's in 3 days and it can be completely out of your control! Thats what im sayin :)
: > [{quoted}](name=PorterdFnCn,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2oET0EVm,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-07T12:34:42.147+0000) > > Random salty kid.. Damn dude. U came to the boards to fight it out lol. > Sure, the 0/10 who never actually played kyle before is a GREAT player. > Also the syndra who left the game at 15 minutes is also a great teammate to have, its true, all of these games are a reflection of me being unable to outplay the enemy players. > Thanks for the info, il be sure to pass it along to the next guy who dies 3 times in a span of 2 minutes because his first blood cheese did not work. Look at the bright side of it. You have plenty to trash talk about and no occasion at all to question your skill because, you are never the ONE that makes you lose (how about the others? how about the enemy team? I guess they don't concern us...). Considering how much you are reveling in this (otherwise you would have done something rather than write that incredible wall of text), i guess you could not ask for more. As they say: many enemies, much honor. Right? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2oET0EVm,comment-id=00080000000000000000,timestamp=2019-09-07T14:32:43.411+0000) > > Look at the bright side of it. You have plenty to trash talk about and no occasion at all to question your skill because, you are never the ONE that makes you lose (how about the others? how about the enemy team? I guess they don't concern us...). Considering how much you are reveling in this (otherwise you would have done something rather than write that incredible wall of text), i guess you could not ask for more. As they say: many enemies, much honor. Right? > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} I literally don't understand what this reply was supposed to mean XD "i guess you could not ask for more? Many enemies much honor?" Soz buddy u don't make sense :/
: > [{quoted}](name=Stellar Hunter,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2oET0EVm,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-09-07T11:45:54.327+0000) > > So, threatening to run it down, give kills to the enemy team, purposefully throwing because "your teammates don't deserve the win", and ragequitting/going AFK in base should not be classified as trolling, according to you? Noted! Glad we established that. :> > > L2Read before replying to threads. Without that procedure, you just make yourself look dumb. So, you show me some endgame screen, you tell me that everyone with a negative K/d/a (why stop to one?) is a troll for whatever reason you can think of...and you think i gonna believe that this is acutally the case? Well, no. I just think you are trash-talking your entire team, because, you know, you are just one more random salty kid out of the nameless mass that everyday spam the boards blaming anyone but himself for every loss. Pretty simple, no? {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Random salty kid.. Damn dude. U came to the boards to fight it out lol. Sure, the 0/10 who never actually played kyle before is a GREAT player. Also the syndra who left the game at 15 minutes is also a great teammate to have, its true, all of these games are a reflection of me being unable to outplay the enemy players. Thanks for the info, il be sure to pass it along to the next guy who dies 3 times in a span of 2 minutes because his first blood cheese did not work.
: > [{quoted}](name=PorterdFnCn,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=2oET0EVm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-09-06T22:10:11.777+0000) > > Just watched it, yeah, made a mistake. Thanks for pointing it out. > However, i could not recover that game, all of my jungle was constantly being cleared out by 2 junglers and since none of my lanes have prio. there is nothing i can really do about it. Yeah games like that happen.
yeah but they "happen" way to often.
: I think you would do well to watch some replays of your matches before you start typing rubbish. This game for example: https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/2261401262/220958715?tab=overview You say Ekko gave up first blood at level 1. He didn't. In fact, your top laner got first blood at level 1v1 at level 3. Kha'zix also never invaded your jungle at level 3. What did happen was you invaded his gromp at level 2 and then backed off without doing anything meaningful. Yes it sucks that Nunu kept taking your camps but you still made your fair share of mistakes, like dieing mid to Nunu and Kha for no reason, which then allowed Nunu to take your raptors and roam top to kill Camille.
Just watched it, yeah, made a mistake. Thanks for pointing it out. However, i could not recover that game, all of my jungle was constantly being cleared out by 2 junglers and since none of my lanes have prio. there is nothing i can really do about it. And its not, "yeah it sucks that nunu cleared ur jungle", its game changing, to have ur entire bot side jungle cleared by a support. And even if i went there to try and stop them, seing my bot didnt budge to stop him, i guess i would have just died there.
: I think you would do well to watch some replays of your matches before you start typing rubbish. This game for example: https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/2261401262/220958715?tab=overview You say Ekko gave up first blood at level 1. He didn't. In fact, your top laner got first blood at level 1v1 at level 3. Kha'zix also never invaded your jungle at level 3. What did happen was you invaded his gromp at level 2 and then backed off without doing anything meaningful. Yes it sucks that Nunu kept taking your camps but you still made your fair share of mistakes, like dieing mid to Nunu and Kha for no reason, which then allowed Nunu to take your raptors and roam top to kill Camille.
Just watched it, yeah, made a mistake. Thanks for pointing it out. However, i could not recover that game, all of my jungle was constantly being cleared out by 2 junglers and since none of my lanes have prio. there is nothing i can really do about it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It should allways be. The moment you let it affect you in any other way... well, do you still play for fun? Ask this yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=XxD4Rk5L4SH0RxX,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cGA0aBrU,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2018-03-20T19:21:38.137+0000) > > It should allways be. The moment you let it affect you in any other way... well, do you still play for fun? Ask this yourself. I find the fun in this game by raising my rank and beating other people, becoming better (the competitive side of the game). There is no fun in what happened to me. It's like saying: "hey its so fun to try your best and win your lane and then immediately get all your dreams of wining the game crushed by something you have no control over" I mean what else is there to find fun in? Cs-ing ? Doing the same set of rotations on the same 3 meta champions over and over and over again :D... Well.
Rioter Comments
PorterdFnCn (EUNE)
: The mm strikes again.
HAHAHAH, I qued for a third game just now, a guy wanted to play zoe support, someone banned it , he started raging in polish and picked nunu ! Someone dodged thankfully. THATS IT ! :D:D :D gona wait a good 30 min bef i que again.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
PorterdFnCn (EUNE)
: Help.
Also, whenever i get ahead, i can't get my team to capitalize on that. I cant get them to end the game. Whatever i may say, or do when , weather I'm a fed irelia who can one shot their squishy's or I'm a fed tristana who can win a team fight with ease, there is NOTHING i can do to get my team to fight. They want to farm the jungle, my adc wants to split push a lane by herself. My support wants to split push a lane as well, my top lane NEEDS to do the scuttle crab. And no matter how much pings or word's i put in front of their face, the renekton will still be killing the scuttle crab if im the adc, my tristana will still be split pushing for some reason if im a fed top laner. Its just a lose lose situation for me.
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > No wonder only 20 % of player base is above gold. Because the average is roughly silver 3. Half of the playerbase will be above, and half will be under. Roughly 26% are gold and above, so that's simply how that works out. --- > No wonder its almost impossible to see someone with a consistent winrate above 51-52% in lower elo's. Because they will consistently climb the ladder, getting out of lower elos. --- > No wonder that every win streak is almost immediately followed up by a massive lose streak. That's often how it looks when you're placed where you currently belong. Streaks are completely normal though, regardless if you're climbing, dropping, or staying put.
Hah not really. Thats just bs honestly. If people were constantly climbing divisions, more than 20 % of the player base will be over Gold. > Because the average is roughly silver 3. Half of the playerbase will be above, and half will be under. Roughly 26% are gold and above, so that's simply how that works out. This statement makes no sense. If the average is silver 3 , and there is only bronze below that and Gold/Plat/Diamond/Master/Challenger above it the entire player base should be more evenly spread out. Honestly this is just what i expect to hear from a league volunteer, instantly reacting to a claim. This isn't the first time someone mentioned this either. The reality is that if everyone got what they wanted from this game not much would be going on honestly. In my opinion the league match making system is made so that player's above a certain win rate in lower elo's will get placed as "balancing players" with less competent teammates to balance it out. However since league isn't a game where 1 player can carry an entire team to victory consistently the balancing player will loose 9/10 times. This is to make the player base play A LOT of games in order to slowly get to their desired objective, which basically makes the game boring. Thus makes the player buy new champions or skins for old ones in order to get amused again , and since the blue essence reword basically Nerfed the currency income for players (cause u play 10 games on lvl 45 to get to lvl 46 and then get a soraka champion shard) more players will more likely pay for that reinvigorating sensation thus getting riot more $$$. And you volunteer's as well (when u get a job lol). And as for that "you get placed where you belong" statement, if i was gold 1 90 lp last season, how do i belong in gold 5 right now? Im not in gold 5 cause i "belong" there , its because i didn't waste enough of my life to play enough games to satisfy the milking MM system.
Magimos (EUW)
: *lose Lose comes from losing, as in not winning. Loose is...uhm...my ex-girlfriend. Basically no walls.
Thanx, il edit it. But u know what i meant.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EGVHENbm,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-10T16:52:31.468+0000) > > "fresh" MMR is still lower than you are right now, so there really is no point in doing that. I agree The system doesn't randomly chooses you to get trolls for the rest of the year. It's just luck/ bad luck Either you will get "good" players again, or maybe it actually was lucky for you to get to gold 1 in the first place Furthermore I would assume it gets harder with the season progressing because people want their season rewards
> [{quoted}](name=glxzzodbm,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EGVHENbm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-08-10T18:04:39.074+0000) > > I agree > The system doesn't randomly chooses you to get trolls for the rest of the year. It's just luck/ bad luck > > Either you will get "good" players again, or maybe it actually was lucky for you to get to gold 1 in the first place > > Furthermore I would assume it gets harder with the season progressing because people want their season rewards Yeah but, you don't understand, since i posted this, i have played out 5 games. On my main.. fiora top. And out of 5 games the only game i won is one game where my bot lane went even with their bot lane. If u open my Op.gg now, and look at my last 5 ranked games, you will see that IN EVERY SINGLE ONE , my lane is the ONLY lane that won. Literally, and when i say they lost, i dont mean they got out cs'ed they go 0/6 i swear to god. Just look at it, https://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=PorterdFnCn
Rioter Comments
PorterdFnCn (EUNE)
: Did everything by the book and still got destroyed :( Advice needed.
HELP ME PLEASE... I FELL TO GOLD V Now!!!! http://imgur.com/a/oqBVM 8.8 cs Per minute Enemy Nassus had 50cs by the 18th minute. Most DMG done Most turrets destroyed Most wards places. I don't know what to do anymore... EVERY GAME IS LIKE THIS :(
Rioter Comments

PorterdFnCn

Level 139 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion