: Embarrassing
They have the worst client of all time. Even Dota 2 client which has more stuff in it, isn't laggy at all.
brutąl (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PowerSlave993,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=d4yp5mAu,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-11-03T18:52:21.513+0000) > > It was set up. Reason why Korea was going down is because Riot payed them to lose so that EU/NA get's big attention and to get people back into the game. Basically to hype them. But then, China team came and won for their country. They always have to be on the first place as always. Riot always wins. All you said is total bs , riot didn't pay anyone to lose. China dominated in all tournaments this year which proves they played better this season. They just nerfed the vision, that's why korea is not so dominant this year.
Yeah, fnatic picking ezreal and such shitty things in lcs definitely proves that it's not staged. Like come on, you dont need to be a genious to understand that. But if you are going to believe that Esport isn't staged, then that ain't my fault. it was all planned.
Cheini (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PowerSlave993,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=d4yp5mAu,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-11-03T10:54:20.224+0000) > > I knew China would win, i mean Riot games is China. They have to win. china was out long ago afaik.. wasn't this korea?.. also, if the match result was pre-set, they would have given eu at least 1 win; same on sat & sun games last week.. sooo no.
It was set up. Reason why Korea was going down is because Riot payed them to lose so that EU/NA get's big attention and to get people back into the game. Basically to hype them. But then, China team came and won for their country. They always have to be on the first place as always. Riot always wins.
Sefi (EUNE)
: My heart goes to FNC!
I knew China would win, i mean Riot games is China. They have to win.
Yunarito (EUW)
: Sneaky's Client
Client probably tells you to get out and get real life friends, not wasting whole eternity there.
: Why build BOTRK first with Ashe?
Because you read op.gg... Half of those stats are just incorrect. Don't read that lol And no Botrk is pretty bad item for her, better if she builds essence reaver or something.
: Smurfs ruining every single game.
Well if League wasn't a free game then smurf problem would be kinda solved. Because then every account would need to pay for additional profile. Which would turn to be expensive as %%%%. Matchmaking tries to put you with ''right'' people. If he sees you have more wards than typical silver, then yeah you will get with smurfs. See that you are 0/20? Puts you with lower players. That's how it works and matchmaking in this game is purely cancer anyway. Getting more than 50% winrate means you're going to get terrible teams and so on... Once you get to level 30 however, situation is starting to get better. You will get better people. Everything below 30 level is full of smurfs. I know from my experience. Sadly it's like that, we all deal with it. And remember smurfs are usually 90% coming from Diamond 5 or lower.
: New game mode for balances
I only upvote because of gif... :))
: > [{quoted}](name=PowerSlave993,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=OuUxrzYu,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-06-19T11:08:45.786+0000) > > I shared my account multiple times and never got banned for sharing. Not just this, but many others! You're missing the point of the original topic, that being that if an account gets permabanned, the value of any leftover RP could be gifted to charity. Which is something I am very much in favour of!
Oh come on... do you really think they will give that to charity? That money is already gone now. And why do you even want to do that? So that Riot may see you in bright starts and return the account to you? Damn...
: yeah technically i did by sharing the account...and its not my calculation i saw it last time i checked my account information
I shared my account multiple times and never got banned for sharing. Not just this, but many others!
: Solo Q is based MOSTLY on luck (and how much time you spend on the game)
I remember back in days when i could carry something... Now it's just ''team'' based game. Who has more broken team wins.
: Better not install it again!
Usually the clean installation solves everything. Your point stands for someone who lost the will to play this. I lost the will. But he still wants, i don't.
XRTC (EUNE)
: 50-60 FPS MAX?
1. Uninstall the game and reinstall it again. But delete whole game, everything that is saved. 2. Go to Nvidia control panel and for League of legends choose vsync off and for power pick ''performance prefer''. If that doesn't help, well %%%% it. Also why did you choose AMD processor? That AMD 6 cores is fx-6350 i assume? You'd be better if you have picked some Intel i5 processor than AMD. Those quad cores of intel are much faster than 6 of AMD. If you didn't have money at that time then it's okay. AMD are much cheaper but intel is better. Not saying processor is problem but since you have that graphic card, an intel processor would be better.
: wrongfully banned
Riot started banning more and more people for flame! If you troll, well no ban ;)
: how to stop smurf inting on purpose?
Say ''k-y-s, you suck, im better than u, report azir'' gg ez
: > [{quoted}](name=PowerSlave993,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=46GpJ3Ao,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-05-14T16:54:35.891+0000) > > In Season 5 I remember that I could carry solo when I'm fed on top with Riven,etc. Now it's nearly impossible. So I wouldn't say ''this game was a team game''. It wasn't so much back then. > > Because solo carry was possible. You can come back when you have a Team that is willing to follow thats the difference. Maybe more Players are simply aware of this? To be honest i see way to many Solo Carry Games in my Elo. Games that are done after 6-10min because nobody knows or is willing to play proper after falling behind in level and Gold. I really don`t want any more Snowball in the Game than we already have.
In low elo it's still possible to solo carry BUT only and only if you play super hyper carry champs that can be 20/0 like Fizz or something. Play supp and suffer eternity. In higher elo it's just not possible... 1 man can't carry all 4 sadly. And these days that 1 bad player can ruin the whole game while 3 others good don't make high impact as 1 bad.
: Statistics page
{{champion:32}} {{item:3070}}
: This Game was and will always be a Team Game. There are 10 Players on the Field not only you and one other Enemy. If you needed that long to realize how small your own Impact really is... Than for the first Time in Years you have your Eyes open. All this has nothing to do with Casual or Hardcore Gaming. It just says your own Impact is limited^^ thats not really a casual or hardcore statement. If a JNG or Toplaner is 2-3 Levels ahead and you can`t get 1 or 2 Kills on Botlane you do something wrong. If your Team than don`t pushes the lane in to get a Tower your Mates do something wrong. All this has nothing to do with Causal or Hardcore... it`s about understanding what is Win promoting playing and whats not. To utilize your Chances to win and snowball the Game. Thats the CORE of the Game and all what is really needed a Minimum Skill Standart. People who are aware that the Game rewards Teamplay and not to sit Solo on your own lane for 30min. Understanding the Game makes the Game great. It`s as easy as that. Sadly the large majority of Players don`t understand the Game or how to win and have Fun with it. And with Fun i say FUN FOR ALL! Not only 1 Player. It`s the classic fight between Ego and Group.
In Season 5 I remember that I could carry solo when I'm fed on top with Riven,etc. Now it's nearly impossible. So I wouldn't say ''this game was a team game''. It wasn't so much back then. Because solo carry was possible.
: Pizza Delivery Sivir - Sneaky did it better BibleThump
{{champion:32}} {{item:3070}} People always downvote me on this comment. Is Amumu with Tear some kind of racism? lol
: Announcer Voice packs
Announcer packs to buy - more profit to Riot + copy from Blizzard.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
I don't see that actually. Most of games are 2-3 normal players who lack in mechanics and then bum rest are full smurfs. WHo got more smurfs win.
: Fix normals for beginners
Smurfs should play with smurfs only. but this system can be abused by having a duo with low teammate...
Arammus (EUW)
: "just a bad game"
I can prove that system is bullshit. I inted more than 50+ games and had more than 30+ afks and no ban. : )
Sibte (EUW)
: Prepaid Cards
Send a ticket to support.
: BITCOIN MINING THE END IS NEAR!!! FINNALLLYYYY GRAPHIC CARD PRICES TO RETURN TO NORM :D
1050 TI is only 220 euros. Cheap if you ask me. Don't know about the others.
Nakoruru (EUNE)
: New Horizon of Doki Doki Literature Club
: is spoiling a movie a reportable offense?
Nope. I don't mind if someone spoils the movie for me. Makes me need less time to watch.
looonster (EUW)
: Botlane is to important for winning and losing games.
2 people winning on bot lane is huge today. ADC+cancer support is just gg unless you get to late game somehow.
Gutch (EUW)
: 14 Day suspension for playing Rakan mid..
But hey! Popular streamers can play him : -) and no ban!
Jsp (EUW)
: Losing to unskilled people irritates you.
I wouldn't say it goes better for high elo. Let's say you're DIamond 5 and you lose to the enemy team because you got a troll/afk, someone 0/10. Is this because you didn't have skills? lol
Ökami (EUNE)
: They are not rare, lmao, everyday when I open my client i get 1 or 2 key fragments
On new accounts they are super rare.
: Can't Get Fragment Key
Key fragments are really rare. You will get them with many honors. Just keep getting them and eventually you'll get one. I'm level 10 on new account and still no key fragments.
D6rius (EUNE)
: Very low gpu usage in lol
That's completely normal. League already has some stupid client and game server. Sometimes even the strongest computers get bad fps. Did you turn on ''close client during the game?'' and use ''low spec mode?'' Do it it may help. I have 1050 gtx and have around 190 fps and in fights 110. But i capped it at 60 with Vsync. If other games work like a charm then it's totally fine.
: Skill difference plat 3 to dia 5
Plat 1 is better than Diamond 5 that's for sure. THe amount of trolls/afk/griefs is much less than in diamond 5.
SpikeOnez (EUW)
: Find a funny/cool name for me :D
k-y-s Bg ff15 Perfect name
Sorwidir (EUW)
: If you was on EUW we could play OwO
Rioter Comments
: Find the Champion! - Volunteer Event
miss fortune original skin
: You are plat 2 so..? And, checking your recent history - no Diamond in sight http://eune.op.gg/summoner/userName=POWERSLAVE993
Tigerout (EUNE)
: Ranked Solo Queue is unplayable due to ridiculous matchmaking !
I feel ya mate... Been playing in Silver 3 elo and I'm getting on enemy team people like Diamond+ players and my team 0/2,0/12, 0/8... FeelsBadMan FIX MATCHMAKING!!!
: How much would the community be different if Riot banned under 18's from playing? (Hypothetical)
I highly think game would be different. The toxicity level would almost stay the same. (I don't really believe in scientist research, like everything is jumping from line) Also the community would be a lot more experienced because older people are better in lol and kids are usually raging/low elo and and scrubs. No offense but mostly kids are useless.
Mcleen (EUW)
: Will riot ever consider adding a South African Server?
if they see they can't make profit with African server > they won't make it.
: so why a bronze in last season dont match with a challenger in last season if mmr resets ?
The guy below answered your question. Everybody's mmr is down a bit. So Challenger can get matched with Diamond 1-3
: Anyone else having horrible placement matches?
1. Start of the season 2. Everybody can show up in your games 'cause mmr is reset 3. Getting bad teammates in games. yes I know how you feel
: Too much work cleaning the snow i guess ,,, just trow salt and the problem solved :D .
I don't throw salt on road or snow 'cause once you step on that snow with your shoe, the salt will start to munch their materials like rubber and so on. Don't know if you understand but I can't explain better.
: why do u think the snow is disgusting ? (xD )
: Yaay The snow is back .
Fuc k snow. I hate it. It's disgusting
: is it time to quit league maybe?
Go play some other game like Wow and relax. I quit lol and you can too.
Shâun (EUW)
: 50 is the idle temperature, 60 on any load (even something like GTA V)
50 is idle? that's a huge problem. My idle on gamer computer is 29c lul Seriously go to service and see what it is about.
Shâun (EUW)
: New Laptop, Random FPS Drops (Even if nothing is happening on the screen)
Dude your laptop is getting overheated. Did you clean it or something? Maybe it has a bad design of cooling system. Your laptop is really good with components but something is making it go bum with temperatures. I suggest you go to the service and ask them to see what's the problem. CAUSE NEW LAPTOP CAN'T IMMEDIATELY HAE 60+ temperature at the start. Something happened. Also don't use Gforce experience. You can use Nvidia control panel to optimize games or simply in the game. Just as I said above > go to service and ask why it's getting heated a lot when it's just a new laptop.
Show more

PowerSlave993

Level 68 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion