jeronimo88 (EUNE)
: Same problem here. Things like promoting the league of legends procedures to high priority, turning off sounds in game and keeping the task manager open seem to help prolong the time before the game crushes for me, but those are silly workarounds and not a solution. Also playing on windows xp and windows 7 on two different pc.
According to my support Ticket they are aware of some Crashs but they do not have a fix for them. Their only advise is to upgrade to Win7 or Win10.
Rioter Comments
Velaryοn (EUW)
: Random crashed since several patches
What OS do you have, i have similar problems ever since like 2 months ago.
Zoltarh (EUW)
: Every game at around 8-10min i'm getting disconnected for no reason.
What OS do you have, i have similar problems ever since like 2 months ago.
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=PuLsAlienX,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=U6A8rLLk,comment-id=000c0001,timestamp=2018-09-27T16:09:56.065+0000) > > Hi Eambo, > > Thank you for quickly confirming the bug. > Now i know you can't give us an eta. But can we have at least some rough time frame? Is it some days? Week? longer?. > The reason i ask for me personally is that I need to make a choice if I should install a new OS or wait a few days. > > My gaming pc is isolated behind a firewall and really only runs LOL since that is the only game i regularly play nowadays. So i do not really care if MS dropped support for it. > My main OS is Linux since at least 10 years now and i don't really want to update my gaming pc anymore since i plan to retire it next year anyway and switch to a vm inside linux (side note: native unix league PLEASE ;-) wink ). > So league is the only reason i still even have a windows os. Aiming for as soon as possible, this is a high priority issue for us despite the fairly low amount of players on XP overall. Days would be the estimate, depending on how quickly we can get the issue fixed then patched out.
> [{quoted}](name=Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=U6A8rLLk,comment-id=000c00010000,timestamp=2018-09-27T17:16:49.293+0000) > > Aiming for as soon as possible, this is a high priority issue for us despite the fairly low amount of players on XP overall. Days would be the estimate, depending on how quickly we can get the issue fixed then patched out. I appreciate the answer. I rather have an honest try at an estimate that could be wrong than no information at all.
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey guys, Thanks for all the info here and most especially the crash dumps. We've confirmed this is a bug with Windows XP and will be looking into a fix, unfortunately we have no solid ETA as we'll need to make the fix and ensure it doesn't cause any (further) adverse effects. I'll keep you guys posted with further info as it becomes available. I would also (from my personal perspective) recommend looking into upgrading your OS in the future, Windows XP is no longer supported by Microsoft, more and more programs are dropping compatibility for it, and it can cause issues. We still officially support Windows XP, but I daresay time is limited as an OS due to the overhead of supporting such a restrictive OS :-( (Again note the last paragraph is me as a tech nerd, not as a Rioter! ^_^)
> [{quoted}](name=Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=U6A8rLLk,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2018-09-27T06:35:40.729+0000) > Thanks for all the info here and most especially the crash dumps. We've confirmed this is a bug with Windows XP and will be looking into a fix, unfortunately we have no solid ETA as we'll need to make the fix and ensure it doesn't cause any (further) adverse effects. Hi Eambo, Thank you for quickly confirming the bug. Now i know you can't give us an eta. But can we have at least some rough time frame? Is it some days? Week? longer?. The reason i ask for me personally is that I need to make a choice if I should install a new OS or wait a few days. My gaming pc is isolated behind a firewall and really only runs LOL since that is the only game i regularly play nowadays. So i do not really care if MS dropped support for it. My main OS is Linux since at least 10 years now and i don't really want to update my gaming pc anymore since i plan to retire it next year anyway and switch to a vm inside linux (side note: native unix league PLEASE ;-) wink ). So league is the only reason i still even have a windows os.
kyuubi89 (EUNE)
: Windows XP Game Craches after champion select ( dump file inside )
Same Problem here, and I use WinXP SP3 can NOT play the game since last patch.
Gr MaR Gr (EUNE)
: System critical error !?
Same Problem here, and I use WinXP SP3 can NOT play the game since last patch.
Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings BadrØ, I had to ask around as it's ben awhile since I even came across that Operating System, and it seems Riot made an announcement about it some time ago, that they'd be deprecating support for Win XP, service pack 2 or lower. All you need to know can be found in this article. https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/210106803 Depending on the hardware of your computer, I would strongly recommend **AGAINST** upgrading to Windows Vista.
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=U6A8rLLk,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-09-26T20:18:14.589+0000) > deprecating support for Win XP, service pack 2 or lower. > All you need to know can be found in this article. > https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/210106803 Hi, I also still run WinXP on my gaming PC. I have the exact same Problem since yesterday this Patch. BUT I ALREADY RUN SERVICE PACK 3. I still can't start any game since this patch. Here is a link to a crash dump: https://files.fm/u/uehqfts4 Can someone with WinXP SP3 confirm that the game is still not working with the new patch. To be clear the game was working totally fine before the Patch today but now it will crash every time i try to get into a game.
AsherUA (EUW)
: You're not forced to play flexQ. You still can buy tickets with BE/RP.
> [{quoted}](name=Asher2406,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Jhv2HBMQ,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-12-13T19:24:03.724+0000) > > You're not forced to play flexQ. You still can buy tickets with BE/RP. Please do not only read the title - thank you.
Saezio (EUNE)
: You only need 2 games and you feel like you need to make a post about it? :S How touchy are you? Just play 2 games and be done with it in 1 hour instead of trying to campaign against it which would never bear fruit soon enough . Or take the 5 that you would go to the tour and practice in flex.
> [{quoted}](name=Saezio,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Jhv2HBMQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-12-13T19:17:27.156+0000) > > You only need 2 games and you feel like you need to make a post about it? :S How touchy are you? Just play 2 games and be done with it in 1 hour instead of trying to campaign against it which would never bear fruit soon enough . Or take the 5 that you would go to the tour and practice in flex. Well if it was only the 2 games for all time I probably would have done that. But since Clash seems to be a game mode for the future i want to make sure i can earn tokens in the future in a queue that i do not hate. And if i will practice with a 5man it will not be in flexq. It will be in draft normal or even blind pick. Because BOTH of the NORMAL modes have BETTER MATCHMAKING and YOU CANT EVEN PLAY AS 5 in flex if you have one player that is gold1 and one that is diamond in flexq as a premade (for example).
: All Elos play together I know . It is really such a bad thing to happen !
> [{quoted}](name=Neon Phoenix,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Jhv2HBMQ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-12-13T18:51:59.691+0000) > > All Elos play together I know . It is really such a bad thing to happen ! 100% Agree, i have no idea why the thought this would be a good idea. But that is by far not the only problem with flexq. But lets just focus on the hope that we are not forced to play flexq since it does not seem like RIOT is willing to remove flexq anytime soon.
Eveninn (EUW)
: Isn't the clash thingy for 5 premade teams? Those shouldn't have any trouble playing flexQ. And soloQ wouldn't be allowed as it's nothing to do with teamranked.
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Jhv2HBMQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-12-13T18:51:17.316+0000) > > Isn't the clash thingy for 5 premade teams? > Those shouldn't have any trouble playing flexQ. And soloQ wouldn't be allowed as it's nothing to do with teamranked. I play flexq as a solo player, so please tell me where this has ANYTHING to do with a FULL 5man premade team. Just so you know i used to play the old ranked team mode where you only could play as 5man premade - this was way better then flexq. So please do not tell me "just because you are fine with full premade teams you should be fine with flexq".
Rioter Comments
PuLsAlienX (EUNE)
: Mystery Champion Permanent expires or not?
So i just used it and got the new champ (Zoe), just in case you wanted the answer.
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey Månebedotten, In answer to what may have been your rhetorical question about grouping and how easy it is to batch: very. That may sound odd, but there's a heck of a lot more variables to consider than just time. To name a few: - Smurfs - MMR - Position preference - Amount of players available in that level bracket queuing at that time - Waiting time versus playing time It's a hard line to toe between "This game sucks, queue times are too long" and "This game sucks, bad matchmaking" - as well as giving people the freedom to choose their preferred position and be matched with people of the same skill level. The level 0-29 pool, as you can imagine, is much lower than the level 30 player pool. One of the teams who work on matchmaking and this general area recently made a change to drive down lower level queue times by being more permissive with level variety. This has, however, proven to be a little too permissive. We've made tweaks today to adjust this back to be a bit more restrictive - it's not as tight as it previously was, but should result in less of these "pretty big level gap" games, and have a much narrower margin. Hopefully this will improve the match quality you're referring to - we'll be keeping a close eye on this (both internal metrics as well as player reports) and adjusting further if and as necessary :-)
I still think that especially late at night you still have a WAY to wide mmr range in normals. Look at this game: http://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1819855179/38878290?tab=overview Blue Team: 3 unranked, 2 Gold5 (and the unranked were not ranked last season except one who was silver) Red Team: 3 Diamond5, 1 Plat5, 1 Silver3 I was on red Team, we won without really doing anything in 23 min with 16K gold lead, baron and 3 inhibs down. And while once in a while its nice to "autowin" i do not think this is good matchmaking. Just remove flexq and blind pick and leave soloq and draft pick open all day. Then you can have better matchmaking AND keep the q time short. And after one season dynamic q and now one season flexq its clearly no loss to get rid of them. NO ONE i talked to takes flexq seriously and the rank in it means absolutely nothing. The only thing it does is embarrass new players that brag about their silver6 flexq rank. Also I miss ranked team 5. There was no reason to remove it without replacing it with something better (as you can see i do not acknowledge flexq ;-) ).
Kandarsz (EUNE)
: Thank you so much . I just played support role and had succes with it last night. Should i only play ranked or when i am on losing streak (2-3 games) , or just stop playing immediately? I tried to play only one support but soraka and janna get banned most of the times. So i am left with lulu and rakan maybe nami. my secondary role is adc with twitch trist and caitlyn. Should i switch to easier adc's when i am forced to play it liek mf and Ashe or just stick with the op's?
**If you get tilted** after losing 2-3 games then i recommend to take a break playing rank. Best thing to do in this offtime would be to watch the replays of your lost games and write down 10 things you could have done better (and trust me in every game there are things you could have done better). Look if you can see a pattern of your most common mistakes or the most impactfull mistakes. Or just take a "real" break and watch some series/read a book/go for a run - whatever you want. The reason i do not recommend playing normals/flexq/aram is that you often learn very little from it(due to worse matchmaking quality and worse mindset of players) and it can even happen that you pick up bad habits from it. For example when i play normal's i so often tent to do overaggressive plays/lazy warding/not respecting enemy etc. also i usually play offrole/offchamp in normals just to have some fun. It is a different mindset from ranked. One thing i sometimes did is to play one game of unranked before i start a ranked grind. The reason behind this is mostly to "wake up" my mechanics/mind so i have it "on" in the first minutes of my ranked game. That being said, **only if you don't tilt!** and you don't feel like you need/want a break then feel free to play more ranked after 2-3 loses. Just **make sure that you do not play worse** when you are on a losing streak. Always remember that if you play enough games a few games in a row count for nothing and it does not matter how good you are you will have days where you just can't win a game.If SKT T1 the best team in the world can lose 6 games in a row so can you :-). If you play a lot of games basic statistics will tell you that losing(and winning) streaks are completely normal. Regarding your support champ pool: if you can play 4 support champs it's highly unlikely that you will get banned in champ select. Your lulu and rakan have better winrates than nami but the sample size is too small to definitely tell your best support. But Janna/lulu/soraka/rakan is a good start. You also seem to win alot on Zyra but again 11 games are too early to tell. One thing that is harder to do is being able to play different kind of supports. Janna/lulu/soraka are all "enchanter" supports. While they are currently the best supports because of ardent some games your team might need a tank/initiator. But i would **not work on that before you climbed higher or until the whole enchanter class gets strong nerfs**. If you play adc: Twitch/Trist/Cait are currently very good adcs. Trist and cait are safer if you don't trust your support for some reason. That being sad: Your winrate on cait and twitch is 42% and on trist even only 33%. So you need to ask yourself **what you are doing wrong on those adcs**. I would definitely **recommend not playing cait** since she looks like your worst adc by far currently. Your winrate on ashe is a really good 75% but again the sample size of 8 games is to low to give you definite advise. Based on your winrate i recommend you play ashe and maybe twitch, if both are banned/taken mf.
Kandarsz (EUNE)
: Hardstuck Platinum
OK, 1)first of you have a 55% winrate witch means you are still climbing. Hardstuck players have a 50% winrate over many games. This is good for you. 2)**You need to play more ranked games**, you play normals and aram too often both are inferior game modes to get better. 3)No flexq - its worse garbage then normals - especially in terms of matchmaking. 3)If you would play more soloq ranked games with a 55% winrate you would climb untill you lose exactly as many games as you win. 4)Pick the role you like most and stick with it. You do not have a role where you are clearly better so pick the role that is most fun for you. 5)**Only pick 2(max 3) champs** in any role. You play way to many champs if you wanna climb fast. 6)Only duoq if you have a partner where you win at least 60-65% of your games together. If not better play solo. 7)Your builds and stuff look mostly ok but those are details that you can improve on once you have done points 1-6 This are all tips that will help you **climb faster**, they **might cost you fun though if you don't value competitive play over everything else**. It is called a grind for a reason. Your call if you want to gain elo faster or have more fun. You need to play at least 100-200 games more soloq this season if you want to get diamond (my very rough estimate based on a quick look of your op.gg - and i don't know if you can learn that fast but the fact that you ask for help is a good indicator that you could do it). Because the season ends in 40 days(estimate) you will need to **play at least 4 games soloq a day** to get better and get diamond. If you can't allocate that much time to it better try to get it next season and have fun now. 40 Days times 4 is 160 Games. This is a **pretty optimistic** number of Games. You might need 400 games in witch case you would have to play 10 games/day.
PaladinNO (EUNE)
: It's still random. I too own all champions, and the mystery permanent gave me Camille. If the system recognizes when all champions is already being owned, it should only give an error when trying to open it.
It is random but i thought it is a random UNOWNED champ. Like exactly the same way champion or skin re-rolls work. I re-rolled champ shards for the last 3 or 4 new champs you definitly only get that new unowned champ. Anyway i think i just wait and keep it in my Inventory. After the new champ comes out i will open the box. Then we find out :-) .
Febos (EUW)
: Like other loot before, it may expire a few weeks after the event ends.
are you sure? because on the hover it does nether say it expires nor that you only can get those 4 champs? And according to https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/709dbv/hextech_mystery_champion_permanent/ you can get any champ and it does not expire. Also: https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/6z0uu1/hextech_mystery_champion_permanent/
Rioter Comments
Perilum (EUW)
: Yes you can delete your account. But you've to official request it through the mail way. And I mean paper mail. Because a E-Mail is not an official document. You can claim it at the support. They don't will do it. But if you follow the proper process by yourself, they do it. That is how claiming rights work. Both sites follow the rules. Stomping, whining and threatening doesn't work. Beside that, this was not the question here. The OP whined for a "delete account" button.
That was exactly the question what op was asking. Why is there no button - i answered that. And the other stuff was in reply to your claim that you can't delete it because it belongs to riot - that is just plain wrong.
Perilum (EUW)
: Because the account is property of Riot.
I am pretty sure that at least in the EU riot would be compelled by law to delete your account if you wish so. Similar laws also exist so that you can get all data a company has on you from them if you ask them. That is why Riot had to implement a website last year where you can look into your account data. The much simpler reason why there is no such button is: 1) They don't want you to delete your account, there is always the chance you come back. 2) It makes them only more support trouble if your account gets hacked and the hacker deletes your account. 3) Most players/people do not bother to delete any accounts that do not cost a monthly fee or something. This is also true for any service like google, facebook, twitter etc. So there is no big demand for it. If you really want to delete your account go to riot support and as i said i am confident at least in the EU they can not claim it is "their data/account".
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
soAlexander (EUNE)
: Friends are gone
Same here! All my friends and block lists are blank. I tried repairing the client but that did not change anything.
PuLsAlienX (EUNE)
: Theory why ranked soloq is delayed
AAAND ITS GONE................. Yep yep NO ONE SAW THAT COMMING /s
Silisa (EUNE)
: What would be the point of addressing anything in your post? All you have are opinions and assumptions, as do I. And even if you prove that you are right, it won't change anything.
Hm ok if you say that an opinion is not worth addressing then please feel free to stay clear of this thread. And should it prove to be true (which i think will be impossible unless Riot would admit it) it will not change a thing about the situation now but it will change some of my feelings towards the game. And you can feel free to think that's not worth a thing :D .
Silisa (EUNE)
: Or, you can just wait for the solo q. It's not that hard. People should probably try the new champ select in normals first anyway.
That is exactly what i am doing right now, but you have not addressed any point/problem I made in my post. You just say if anybody that does not like it now and want to play ranked they are out of luck and will be for they next weeks-months. And you don't need that many games to get used to the new champ select i have played 5 games draft normal and I am pretty sure i can "handle" it - lol.
Rioter Comments

PuLsAlienX

Level 122 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion