: Banned for 14days no reason
>TERRORDZIKUS: 12/20 polish vayne says im trash ahh, a classic polish player calling others "polish" as an insult. Not bad, not bad.
: I recived a 14 Day ban for an insult out of context
Yup, you didn't insult anyone, it was your mistake to repeat the insults in the all chat (why would you do that? It makes literally no sense, because for all the enemy team know you could be simply lying. They can't see your chat). But while we're at it, report calling is forbidden as well. Not sure if 14 day long suspension "forbidden", but it sure is a violation of the rules. **Edit: actually according to the link you've posted and seeing the logs, by no means should that be a 14 day suspension. Keep spamming the support, include the link to RiotNaKyle's post or hope that a rioter will appear in this thread.** ...on the other hand there's a quoted post in the very same thread in which rioter claims it's punishable. It seems they don't have a single stance on that matter? <.<
Rismosch (EUW)
: I am not lying. Do the math yourself if you don't believe me.
You clearly are lying and I explained why, but nice try.
Rismosch (EUW)
: I am not lying. People calculated that if you would play some games every day, it takes roughly 4 to 5 years to unlock every champion. People used that particular argument in the old system, to argue that the IP gain was to low, it takes way to long to get all champions. Now we do have a better system, that gives you on average more BE than the old system give you IP, so today it takes less time to get all champions than before the preseason. So given this information, and losing 1 champion per year due to the "unfair" new FWotD bonus, you just lose 4 to 5 champions, which incredibly insignificant, because this game has 130 champions.
>I am not lying. People calculated that if you would play some games every day, it takes roughly 4 to 5 years to unlock every champion. "some games" -and that's exactly what I'm talking about. Not only throwing around statements like this make no sense, because people play the game at different quantities, you don't even know the number of the games (or maybe it's one game daily? Or maybe only weekends?). It says literally nothing, it's just a random made up statement and by extention: yes, you're lying. > So given this information, and losing 1 champion per year due to the &quot;unfair&quot; new FWotD bonus, you just lose 4 to 5 champions, which incredibly insignificant, because this game has 130 champions. The point here isn't that "one imaginary champion", the point here is how they present the change as going with what the players want, meanwhile it's just another stealth nerf without even informing people about it. Don't be naive.
Rismosch (EUW)
: Some people calculated before, that in the old system you would unlock ALL champions after 4-5 years. So losing 5 champion in that time is like nothing.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=B3wuHclA,comment-id=00060000000000000002,timestamp=2017-11-26T15:14:39.848+0000) > > Some people calculated before, that in the old system you would unlock ALL champions after 4-5 years. So losing 5 champion in that time is like nothing. No, they didn't, stop lying. Such ""calculation"" would make no sense.
WõOxer (EUW)
: Did u checked how they nerfed Orange essences? U need to open 5 chests (with luck to get skin shard) so if u disenchant u getting basically zero Orange Essences.
> [{quoted}](name=WõOxer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=B3wuHclA,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-26T11:09:58.005+0000) > > Did u checked how they nerfed Orange essences? > > U need to open 5 chests (with luck to get skin shard) so if u disenchant u getting basically zero Orange Essences. Why exactly are you saying this to me? :D
: Bots is matchmade but not pvp
Sentry (EUNE)
: Why is it so hard now to unlock a skin from the loot?
Exactly. That's why I won't buy anything else in this game and you shouldn't either.
Ertagon (EUNE)
: For you. But some people don't like it. And I see nothing wrong with expressing our opinions. I wouldn't care too if I had 119 champions.
I have all the champs and I do care, because the stance that guy is presenting is terrible. Just because I don't need it, doesn't mean it's ok to agree with stupid/greedy/bad changes.
: i know, from the moment people complaining about not getting direct BE they are dumb. Now feel the consequenses for all people who were complaining. I was agree with the 575 XP.
Your blame is misdirected. People complaining weren't wrong, what's wrong is a shitty """solution""".
Mada (EUW)
: So I just have to wait for the next day, then? Awesome! I _love_ waiting for the next day, always have, always will.
lmao true, LoL rewards went in such terrible direction, it's just sad.
Sammiey (EUW)
: Didn't know the bot missions counted since it says PVP with most missions..
Blitzz (EUNE)
: every time i try to spell ``Cassiopeia`` i spell something like Cassiapopia
Sammiey (EUW)
: My whole leona build , doesn't have any 2500. Same for rakan etc. Idk what support has that build lol, that's ap.
You can easly build a couple (useful!) 2,5k+ gold items on supports, you're complaining because you want to build same items 24/7.
: why do you have 18 of them ?
Rioter Comments
ˆSnowˆ (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Myrmiron,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2ypJnpoz,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-11-21T12:32:46.810+0000) > > rip in peace heart of gold t_t You know you just literally said Rest In Peace in peace ? Thats what RIP means xD
> [{quoted}](name=SnowFink,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=2ypJnpoz,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-11-21T20:42:57.857+0000) > > You know you just literally said Rest In Peace in peace ? Thats what RIP means xD It's a meemee.
Mada (EUW)
: good lord! They removed the ability to reroll shards, yes. I wasn't talking about that. They also removed the ability to buy shards, yes. I wasn't talking about that either. There still is the option to buy a mystery champ for 3950 BE, but you don't have that option if you're missing less than 10 champs. That sucks!
> good lord! > > They removed the ability to reroll shards, yes. I wasn&#x27;t talking about that. > They also removed the ability to buy shards, yes. I wasn&#x27;t talking about that either. You literally wrote: >With the old system, you needed 3 shards à 1700 ip, that's 5100 ip If you weren't talking about buying and/or rerolling shards, then how exactly could you get the champions for 5100? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
MRduL (EUW)
: Fairly dissapointed
Me too and the fun part is that I wrote that as a respond to a Rioter(s?), who was active in that thread and conveniently they just keep avoiding giving any answers to the posts that call them out. Then, when someone says that veteran players aren't getting any recognition in the new system, because they (we) start at lvl 30 (which, as they said by themselves, is even easier to reach now than it was before... AND before "before", if you remember) like everyone else, they try to push the idea that the new system is made for veteran players to "put some goals to reach for them". "Goals" my a$$, we've already put countless amount of time, effort and possibly money and all we got was... AN EMOTE if you had 2,5k hours into the game? Give me a break. They clearly took the idea of honor AND the current 'rewards for levels' systems from HotS (and as I keep writing, nothing wrong about that!), but how comes that when HotS changed to that "lvl-reward" system, the veteran players had their time spent in the game accounted for, they started on a suitable (to their playtime) levels and received the rewards they would normally receive, but somehow riot decided to strip it off that """detail""" and then implement the greedier version into their game? And then they're wondering why HotS players greeted the new system with open arms, but LoL players don't want to put up with this crap? That's just stupid. And clearly unfair to people that already spent multiple years supporting their game.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Well, you can still when you want.
And then it's not as rewarding, which is the whole point here?
: Bring back the reward after the game! Disappointed!
This is a shitty (yup) implementation of HotS loot system. Seriously, they took HotS system, made it worse/more grindy/less rewarding and implemented it to LoL. Terrible change, what a shame. And I don't care about getting the champions for myself because I have all of them, but the system CLEARLY F*CKS PEOPLE THAT STILL NEED TO BUY THEM.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Just play the game daily, first win of the day is quite strong.
So instead of playing the game when you can or want, you're saying everyone should change into "one game per day" farming system... And this is a good change in what way exactly? <.< Luckily I don't need that much BE, I have all the champions for a long time now, but this system just royally f%cks people that actually still need to finish their champ pool.
: i dont think it is fair since i paid for a product they took out of the game, thats my problem. I decided to spent monex on rune pages yes but they took my rune pages from me or not? and they agve me somethin ine xchange i didnt paid for and didnt want
You kept the pages.
: Wait so Masteries are gone, as well? not just the rune system ?! PLEASE ANSWER!
Current rune system combines the old runes and masteries systems.
: I don't understand why we need to buy rune pages, because it's not fair in my opinion. I have only 2 pages and I will fight against players who will have 5 or more of them.
You can edit them before the game starts, what is your problem? You couldn't edit them before the preseason changes and people had 20 pages too, so how's that suddenly a problem for you when you CAN ACTUALLY EDIT THEM ON THE GO NOW?
House x33 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=xtheannax,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=f7IuGOyt,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-11-07T12:31:04.373+0000) > > pfff, not everyone checks that site. Give moobeat more love, he deserves it.
> [{quoted}](name=House x33,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=f7IuGOyt,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-11-07T12:32:41.322+0000) > > Give moobeat more love, he deserves it. Give xtheannax some love, s/he deserves it.
: Looks like this is for skin collectors mainly, looking at the menu at the left hand side.
I don't know, to me it looks like it's for everyone that wants to know what skins they have lol
: Moooore Hyyyyyyyyypeeeeee
: They aren't made solely for 'end of the game', I'm talking about the way they used mid-game
So maybe reread what I said there -again- and what I've answered to (quote) and then tell me again how your responce was in any way relevant.
: Literally every emote is more useful for flame than it is for communication
No. Also I don't see how this answer is in any way relevant to what I wrote? If you can't emotionally handle an emote at the end of the game, you probably need to get some help.
Arsene (EUNE)
: What was the point of emotes?
> 1. They are toxic as hell, even though you mute them when the nexus is exploding they are visible for some reason If you think an emote appearing at the end of the game is "toxic", then you have some serious problems.
: i was permanently banned for toxic behavior(caused by sickness) and support refused to hear me out.
> and my parents are doctors so they straight up gave me pain killers instead of treating the virus and doing something about it we didn't care to diagnose it What?
: You gift to a random person, it's not pointless, it's optional. And it's random for a reason, to encourage good play and you donate to a charity at the same time. The reason why I want it to be this way, than simply donating to a charity is that I want the community to have a tighter connection than it has now, since you know how it can be in games. Why ways that are optional, yet it can help a random person, would even be pointless? I even stated some good ways to be eligible for receiving a gift skin, to prevent bots and bad people from receiving them. It won't be 100% proof, but it would do a decent job at it.
> You gift to a random person, it&#x27;s not pointless, it&#x27;s optional. "Pointless" and "optional" aren't mutually exclusive, you know :p > And it&#x27;s random for a reason, to encourage good play and you donate to a charity at the same time. ...but that's exactly what current revamped loot/honor system does? Except the charity, but again, if you want to donate to the charity, you can just do it by yourself instead of someone choosing the charity for you for some reason. > The reason why I want it to be this way, than simply donating to a charity is that I want the community to have a tighter connection than it has now, since you know how it can be in games. Why ways that are optional, yet it can help a random person, would even be pointless? I even stated some good ways to be eligible for receiving a gift skin, to prevent bots and bad people from receiving them. It won&#x27;t be 100% proof, but it would do a decent job at it. I think I already answered to this, I'm not sure it will get us anywhere if I keep repeating the same thing and I'm not here to argue, just gave my opinion on this idea.
: ♥ What? Option to donate a skin and to charity at the same time? - Cast your opinion now!
If you want to gift a skin to someone, then just gift the skin. If you want to donate to a specific charity, then donate to the damn specific charity. The idea seems pointless to me.
AquaApril (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0ngb8yMa,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-04T18:25:36.818+0000) > > I&#x27;ve passed this on to the relevant people. Meaning "I DON'T GIVE A %%%%" Even I feed on purpose on ranked and still get keys LOLOL
> Even I feed on purpose on ranked No you don't, you're just bad, which isn't exactly feeding "on purpose" :) Even at this very moment you're actively trying to climb, but nice attempt at being "3dgy-f%ck-the-police-teenager".
: I've passed this on to the relevant people.
: I'm a software engineer in the security department. No idea :(
I understand this is 'a bit' of an offtopic, but I'm not sure how else I could catch a rioter here and you seem to be fairly active :p https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/0ngb8yMa-another-proof-of-the-system-being-inadequate OP literally saved a proof of himself and his duo premade trollpicking with troll summs and holding enemies hostage in order to make someone dodge the game for them. I feel like that's enough of a reason (and evidence) for a punishment. Title of the vid: "NICE REWARD XD". Please push it to someone responsible for operating the justice hammer? :p
: If people bully you out of champ select, make a support ticket. Having screenshots clearly could be nice, but I think Riot should see the lobby chat even without it.
Hopefully riot sees that and act up on it. But somehow I have a feeling they won't.
Sakiisu (EUW)
: Perm banned; is this deserved??
Why won't you show the logs you've received with the ban? :D
: like I said if someone were to want to buy urfwick and they calculated everything to come on exactly 150000 BE but then they only have 149863 when preseason hits it's gonna tilt them really hard.
Nobody will try to get "EXACTLY" the amount that's needed, even moreso when there will be more available things to buy for BE. Also the shop will be open for way longer than, let's say, 3 days at which point getting the missing 140 BE is literally a few games away. So again, as I said above, it's a non-factor.
: The BE multiplying rate is not exactly 6,5
It's a non-factor, so nobody cares. Or at least nobody should care.
: Is buying and disenchanting Champion Shards worth it?
It was calculated quite some time ago already and also confirmed by rioter/s. IN THEORY the chance is in favor of gaining some IP/BE, in practice it's still RNG. RNG as in lottery. Game of chance. Results will be better with a lot of IP (probably 50k++). If you struggle with IP, you might as well skip the gamble, because you could end up with less than you started with.
: > [{quoted}](name=Foxynerdy,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=5RdpcQ5X,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-10-30T22:13:15.476+0000) > > Not all of us enjoys socializing/playing together with randoms. > > I like completing all missions I can - even if they are difficult or weird, but the premade 5 are a pain because I hate adding people... Bad post, wasn't thinking that much when posting this.
Nothing "antisocial" about not wanting to add randoms for a bad mission in an online game, get over yourself and your terrible labels with misused wording.
: because the whole point of this new system is to give players a way to make further progress. there are people who already have everything unlocked and are sitting on top of huge amounts of ip and riot wants to give those people something to work on. imagine what it would be like for someone like that to just start off at lvl 5000 and receiving 5000 capsules. does this seem reasonable to you? the account lvl was never a factor to show off for how long you play because everyone was lvl 30. I don't understand why it should now suddenly make a difference. all the time that we have invested so far would be lost either way with the current system. riot is simply giving us a way to start counting it from now on. we still have our old summoner icons from the previous seasons that the new players don't have.
>because the whole point of this new system is to give players a way to make further progress. No, it's not. It's just a remade reward system including merging 2 'f2p' currencies, which will give a more steady (as in less randomized) stream of 'rewards'. By no means it's "to give players a way to make further progress"(wtf), not sure why you'd believe that. Also nobody would be "at level 5000", stop throwing completely random numbers which are way out of proportion to try and make your """point""" relevant. >there are people who already have everything unlocked and are sitting on top of huge amounts of ip Oh wow, guess why I'm in this thread voicing my opinion and refering to "veteran player's point of view". Also what is ACTUALLY targeted at "those people" is the upcomming BE store. >the account lvl was never a factor to show off for how long you play because everyone was lvl 30 It doesn't matter what level "meant before", this is a remade system, so there's nothing in the way to make it mean something else. Also HotS did it and it worked for both veterans and new players. >I don't understand why it should now suddenly make a difference. Because it's a new system and before you could reach max level 30, while now the level will be unlimited? I won't even comment on the "old summoner icons", because that just must be a bad joke.
: > [{quoted}](name=Altiverse,realm=EUNE,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=MRR5a2l4,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-30T02:47:52.198+0000) > > Also assuming that it&#x27;s only natural a level 100 would unlock all milestone rewards before that level, as these otherwise would be locked forever. thing is though, we wouldn't get them. we are already going to get locked away from all the rewards up to lvl 30. but according to riot, those rewards are supposed to be a substitute for ip (they are going to remove ip from the game and you will only receive rewards when you lvl up) and we already got ip while playing up until now.
Isn't the only reason you "wouldn't get them", the fact that... Riot decided to make it this way? So how can this even be an argument in this case?
: No; Everyone starts from, at maximum, level 30. The justification behind this is that the rewards you would get from 1-30 aren't going to be very helpful if you are a veteran since you most likely have many champions already. Veterans will still get recognition, it just won't come in the form of adjusted levels. Additionally, you probably wouldn't want to start at a higher level, since a higher level would mean it would take you longer to level up (up to a certain point), which would mean you'd potentially get level rewards slower than other players.
> [{quoted}](name=A Red Herring,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=MRR5a2l4,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-10-30T01:42:06.248+0000) > > No; Everyone starts from, at maximum, level 30. > > The justification behind this is that the rewards you would get from 1-30 aren&#x27;t going to be very helpful if you are a veteran since you most likely have many champions already. Veterans will still get recognition, it just won&#x27;t come in the form of adjusted levels. And what form will it have? Another icon? Wow, please spare us... Some people played this game for 6-7 years and you just disregard all this time and roll them back to match people that might have as well started 3 weeks ago. I don't like it at all and it shouldn't be even hard to understand for you. > Additionally, you probably wouldn&#x27;t want to start at a higher level, since a higher level would mean it would take you longer to level up (up to a certain point), which would mean you&#x27;d potentially get level rewards slower than other players. In your last few changes (like level cap with revamped reward system, post-match honor voting) you clearly took some of the inspiration from other games -namely HotS- and while there's nothing wrong with that, I don't get why wouldn't you fully follow what they did with their revamped level/reward system. And what they did was exactly what you're claiming "veteran's wouldn't like" -they added the previous xp and gave them levels and rewards that they EARNED by their gameplay time. So yeah, veterans would like that and if you say they wouldn't, you're -sorry- either misinformed or you just try to sugarcoat some bad decisions. Personally, I think it's the latter.
: I keep connecting and reconnecting in-game.
: cant log in
same here
: Cannot connect to the Authentification Service
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: It makes no sense to track jungler movement based on information that shouldn't be even known to player - ie. you didn't seen him doing the blue+wolves so you shouldn't see he has 4 cs. And I bet this was calculated by exteral programs, which gave players using them unfair advantage (as program can keep the track of cs over time where player cannot really do it).
While I agree with your first paragraph and that's probably exactly the point of this change, I also think you're wrong about "external programs". :D
Show more

Purejoyce

Level 30 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion