: >in this game being punished, without context is still wrong, since we cannot defend ourselves without context. If you respond to toxicity by being toxic yourself then that is not "defending" :)
Didn't say that somebody has to be toxic. I meant defending yourself in front of a Riot employee. I talked to them once, when I was banned and context doesn't matter. I think that my ban was deserved. Still, ignoring context is wrong, but I don't think that with current system they can do it differently and we cannot count on a better system. Tbh do you have a better way of fighting with toxicity than this system? A realistic one? I don't want to defend Riot, but this system, even if sux, must prevail. Or if somebody has an idea, then talk to Riot and change it. I don't have.
QancerClown (EUNE)
: You already don't have brain cells, since you can't distinguish 'performance' and 'strength'. :D For example, chogath would be broken if the game would last over 30+ min, but it almost never does, so he has low winrate, even though he is broken. Btw, yea go away to op.gg or all other sites and check on Graves. Not that I am right or anything. And I didn't say that league is dying. I don't think that it is dying, but your brain might be.
Tbh I don't even know what triggered you.
: Nah, sry I can't do this. think whatever you want, say whatever you think, I don't wanna be a part of this thread any more. Lost enough brain cells already. I mean not seeing correlation between a champion's ability to win games OVER other champions and it's STRENGTH, is my cue to leave, and never comment on another post of yours.
You already don't have brain cells, since you can't distinguish 'performance' and 'strength'. :D For example, chogath would be broken if the game would last over 30+ min, but it almost never does, so he has low winrate, even though he is broken. Btw, yea go away to op.gg or all other sites and check on Graves. Not that I am right or anything. And I didn't say that league is dying. I don't think that it is dying, but your brain might be.
perenold (EUNE)
: When will you understand that Cho is unbalanced af
He is not that strong actually. He is broken, but meta kicks him down and keeps him there. If the game would last at least 30+ min, then he would be broken, but almost every match ends in 20-30 min and early game is too important. Actually it is frustrating, that something so random like early game is influential enough to win or lose you the whole game. Most of my games I write gg in first 8 minutes, because I know that I won or lost already.
: riot ask if i enjoy my last game
Lol. Those surveys make no sense. My answer for whole season is 'no I don't enjoy it', even though I climb rather easily with 25 lp gain and 14 lp lose. How can I enjoy a game that lost its soul and isn't the same thing. It is just too chaotic in early game. Late game would be actually fine, if graves and some other champions were nerfed, but early game is pure chaos. It is so random, because of those scuttle changes, that I can meet yi on blue scuttle in 4th minute, even tho he started red and his pathing makes no sense. And if i meet graves on scuttle by any chance then I just have to run. Nobody can 1v1 that meta %%%%%.
Matuš (EUW)
: I tested Riots ban system: HOW TO GET BANNED WITHOUT ANY FLAME
Oh no, please kill me, some people actually clicked 'no'. How dumb. That must be bots. So, if you drink alcohol in your house, which is a private place, can you get arrested? No? It is because it is private, which mean it has context to it. When you call a police officer, who shot a black man without a reason a racist, should you be arrested? No? Maybe it is because there is a context, because he was racist? When you explain somebody a word, which means something wrong in a public place, do you get arrested? No? Because it is not how law works and if somebody asked why did u do that, there was context. You can explain it. If you cut the context out of a speech, it can be treated however the government wants it to treat and without context of speech people can get arrested for saying 'cancer' in a public place, just because they offended somebody by that. It cuts the whole purpose and need for investigation and jumps to conclusion instantly, which is how Russian tyrany or "absolute democracy" works. (not all of my examples are 100% correct, but it is late in the night so fk it) The question was "Should context matter when banning?". The answer is obviously 'YES'. Only a moron would click 'no'. Context is all we have for our defense, without it we are guilty of being racist, when we make a racial joke, even if it is about our race. Without it we are guilty of being bigoted, even though we didn't do anything wrong. In case of League of Legends, not politics, in this game being punished, without context is still wrong, since we cannot defend ourselves without context. We can actually mean 'kiss' in danish and get punished and we wouldn't be unbanned, because context doesn't matter. Lets go further, if we talk about cancer in the game, because it is an illness and we might want to just talk about it or somebody from our familly had it or has and we wanted to talk about it, we would get banned. This time Riot would probably unban, because they are a snowflake company. Lets get real, this game is all about people, we talk with each other, what we talk about is all up to us and if we can get punished for talking about something completely unrelated to the game, it is quite sick.
: Nah fam... win-rate is irrelevant. it doesn't show how the champions perform in the current meta, statistically. It's a magical number from a far away wonderland, that isn't even relevant to league. Sry, my bad.
Oh, you think you are funny. Please, get real. Winrate is a statistic that shows how often a champion wins, which doesn't show his overall strength. It only shows a % of wins of that champion. It literally doesn't include anything else. The champion can have the highest win rate and be trash, or have the lowest and be broken. We had those cases already and we remember them. Well, my words were wrong because I said "performance" instead of "strength". That Winrate, that you are talking about is nothing but a number. It doesn't show how many mains and otp are playing this champion, it doesn't show what made a champion this strong and many other things. It gives literally 1 information, the winrate of a champion, which is a rigged number anyways. Maybe the one living in a wonderland is you? You underestimate Fortnite (i hate this game) and overestimate winrate. :) Have a nice day.
: it is no longer popular?? HAHAHA it still has millions and millions of players. apparently people think a game is dead if more than 100000 people quit. nice logic
It is more logical than defending a game, which nobody calls a good game. It is more logical than saying that a game, which is getting its ass delivered by Fortnite is popular. Get real. Even you can't say that this game is good. Nobody is that stupid. And your numbers are wrong. It is already in millions not 100k and most of the new acc are smurfs. Like, even I have 3 smurfs.
: You just have to play someone that can punish her all in play style. If you can snare or CC her mid dash, suddenly you have the upper hand and she can't snap back whilst you do the rest of your combo.
The problem is that I play in jng. My team is getting totally destroyed by her and she is fed after that. Of course I am fed too, as usually and then it is a fiesta, who can oneshot the other one first. League actually degraded to this state, where we are playing a oneshoting minigame.
: Thats what People dont get, Shaco already was a lategame champ before the rework if you played him well.
But he was created as an early game champion and was suppoused to be one. It is not that I hate Shaco being a late game champion, it is nice.
: Yea... the game's done. Graves and LB have 100% win-rate, they are unbeatable, pack it up boys...it's time to go play "the current battle royale game that's popular for 3 months, until a new one comes, then move to that one and so on." Screw this...I'm out. Bye league !
So you are one of those that think that winrate shows something. Winrate only shows winrate. It doesn't display the overall performance of a champion. The other thing is that battle royale stuff. You underestimate Fortnite, which was suppoused to be a only trend, but is beating League's ass right now.
: Got ban because system thought I asked someone to kill himself
Just tell Riot support team. They are kind and the only ones in Riot Games that I trust. They actually do their work, unlike balance team.
: Graves has been getting placebo nerfs for 2 or 3 patches. Leblanc doesnt need a nerf you just need to git gud.
And he still needs more nerfs, because those were useless. Riot always nerfs the things that are not even the problem. Never on point. I don't play mid lane, my mid laners are getting destroyed by her and when I played LB few patches ago she already felt too strong. I actually didn't lose a single game with her on my main. She needs a nerf on "W", that is all. This ability deals too much dmg. Now you don't need to actually hit your combo, you need to q+w or q+r+w. 'E' is not even needed at this point.
: Literally have 0 issues with Le Blanc. I normally stomp Le Blanc's playing Lux. Graves on the other hand, did just get nerfs. I still think he needs a bit more, but they're already doing that.
I hope they are doin it. Also, LB is too strong and easy to play, but your Lux is actually a good counter. It is just that .... I might not play mid, but my mid laners are getting destroyed by this champion.
Marcua (EUW)
: Riot is doing their best
If this is 'doing their best' then we are screwed. They need to implement good things from previous seasons and remove bad things from this one. First things to remove are: plants, scuttle meta.
: Stop complaining about aatrox rework ffs appreciate what riot is doing for once
Ok. Look at it once again. > for years we asked for aatrox rework now he got reworked and everybody is crying again (Hashinshin litteraly) Because this champion is no longer what he was suppoused to be. Just like GP he lost his soul and became another champion. This is not Aatrox. Btw, look how GP used to talk and what he was before his rework. He was not a gloomy emo evil pirate. He was a happy evil pirate. Cheerful, and we loved him for humor. > appreciate that riot is able to keep this game alive The game is dying. Mostly because of bad decisions. Nobody can even hide it anymore. Earlier I was like, no the game is fine, it is not dying, but now it rly is. It is no longer popular and people are mostly leaving it. The game would be so easy to fix, if only they took what was good in previous seasons and removed what is bad in this one. > holding events They are actually good at that. > gamemodes All I need is Dominion. I don't even play those gamemodes. > skins, We can get skins for free now aswell. They are beautiful. Yes. But the problem is that they are no longer unique for players. Everybody can get a legendary skin for free and that is just wrong. I have got a legendary MF skin. Gun Goddess MF. She is good and pretty. Will never use it. Getting skins for free is just stupid. If something we should be rewarded with skins for mastering a champion or something like that. > just stop crying i bet 96/100 players dont even play aatrox That only means that 4/100 players are left completely fkd over. If I were about to jump from a plane with a parachute and the pilot would tell me that 4/100 parachutes don't open I wouldn't fkn jump. Fk that. Even if a champion is stronger, it doesn't mean that he is better. People love champions for how they are and I can understand changing its powerspikes, damage or stats, but changing his voice, personality and appearance is unacceptable. If they would change Shaco's voice, personality and appearance I would stop playing him. For me he is a remainder of Heath Ledger (The Joker). If they made him to be emo like GP I would leave League instantly.
Rioter Comments
: WTF Has This Game Become?
nerf graves's early game?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Honor Changes
There is a cure for that. Don't talk to anybody ever xd I agree that the current honor system sux and has to be changed.
: Is it just me or is the client insanely buggy, slow and sluggish?
Cannot play consistently on this client. When I win a match I want to play again and win more, but the client crashes every now and then and I am losing momentum after that. At least make it crash when I lose matches, not when I win xd
Glaiver (EUNE)
: Text Bug with two Jungle items
QancerClown (EUNE)
: Lol. I know that it isn't good to int, but if I am frustrated already and then some fker bans my champion on my smurf Shaco only acc then I am gonna troll. Not int, because it is too obvious and I can get punished, but I will troll if smb does it to me. I int only on my main and it is not on purpose xd
If somebody apologises because he didn't do that on purpose, then I am all cool and say: "np bro, I will carry you with .... AP Soraka Top :)" If he returns to being mean after that statement then I am going AD.
: They have no right to int. I guess "troll" to some extent.
Lol. I know that it isn't good to int, but if I am frustrated already and then some fker bans my champion on my smurf Shaco only acc then I am gonna troll. Not int, because it is too obvious and I can get punished, but I will troll if smb does it to me. I int only on my main and it is not on purpose xd
ByteByte (EUW)
: the new client is shit the only good thing about is the new 10 bans
And we still need more because of the meta. 10 bans are too little, especially when 3 of those bans are repeated by the enemy team.
Rista (EUNE)
: Bug Splat.. Send report..
League is dying xd Just kidding, at least for now. The new client is shit and they should fix it, but they won't.
ariel1099 (EUNE)
: even for those yasuo mains, when you ban his yasuo you think he will pick decent mid lane mage and be nice about it? because In my experience they say "enjoy lose now"
and they are right to int or troll if you ban his champion.
Rioter Comments
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: > Maybe because I can? Jungle meta didn't change or shift since 5-6 patches. It is boring to play against the same champion 2-3 months. Jungle meta shifted quite drastically just few patches ago when that scuttle crab change came. Focus strongly shifted towards early game junglers. > Everybody has the same climbing experience because we have meta. Some people just suck and that changes the climbing experience a bit. Experience can drastically change depending on how much player sucks, if he's bad and during the season he made 0 progress(or even negative) then the season will feel horrible. On the other hand, if a player made excellent progress then the season was also pretty awesome. For a lot of people, game is either good or bad changes depending if they won or lost. Looking at boards people really judge season more on their ability to win and everything else is just an excuse around it. > If I am wrong about MMR then explain it to me, because you are more experienced than me senpai. It a bit feels like you're treating MMR like a static number, but it's just another rank, except that it's invisible. Whatever you gain more LP or less depends on where your MMR is depending on your "visible" rank. If your MMR is higher than your rank you gain more LP if it's lower then you gain less. The thing what causes deviations between rank and MMR is when rank progress stops, which is at 0 and 100 LP points. At 0 LP when you lose you don't lose LP, but you still lose MMR, the same applies to 100 LP, when you win a promo game your MMR continues increasing, i think this is also what gives you that safety net after the promos. Increased LP gains/loss is just rubberbanding to keep rank and MMR in a similar range. I think what creates this confusion is telling people they have "high MMR" more correct term would be you have "higher MMR than your rank", but it's too long so that's why.
> Jungle meta shifted quite drastically just few patches ago when that scuttle crab change came. Focus strongly shifted towards early game junglers. Actually, the same champions are viable as they were before the changes. I thought that it will be drastic, but it were not. Just some champions became weak. But the meta champions remained the same so people keep playing them. > Experience can drastically change depending on how much player sucks, if he's bad and during the season he made 0 progress(or even negative) then the season will feel horrible. I am making progress and still feel horrible lol xd > It a bit feels like you're treating MMR like a static number, but it's just another rank, except that it's invisible. Everything that you said about MMR I understand. I just couldn't describe it too well and I kinda didn't say some things. And "high MMR" - yeah, we shouldn't call it like that, but we have no choice, every other description is too long. I know that it isn't a static number and more like a dynamic parameter, since it changes every single match.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: > Then tell me which junglers do you see in your games? Graves? Xin? Lee? Shaco? Trundle? Jax? Kha'Zix? O see this is the problem, you're judging the whole season based on a single patch. > This one is the worst, but still playable. Maybe Season 9 won't be playable. Everybody with a lot of experience with a game can make a review on it, because they are correctly considered to have a lot of knowledge about the game. I'm playing since season 2. > for my friend it is horrible and he is stuck. In this season fixing MMR is hard. It's because your friend is either bad or can't adapt. > It is easy, when you have a good MMR. With bad MMR you can't do anything. I don't think you understand what MMR is. MMR is your rank, that's it.
> see this is the problem, you're judging the whole season based on a single patch. Maybe because I can? Jungle meta didn't change or shift since 5-6 patches. It is boring to play against the same champion 2-3 months. > I'm playing since season 2. You have my compassion. I said that we can review the game, because we have a lot of knowledge about it. I didn't say that we are always correct. And when you said that : "I don't think it's correct to judge the quality of a season based on your own climbing experience" - you were wrong. Everybody has the same climbing experience because we have meta. Some people just suck and that changes the climbing experience a bit. While playing your matches you can easily say what is meta, because you see the same champions being played repeatedly. > It's because your friend is either bad or can't adapt. Ok. You are right here. He is bad. But on my main account when I fkd up my MMR by trying to help my friend, I also couldn't fix it later, even tho I was winning 10 in a row. In previous seasons it was easier for some reason. Or maybe my MMR on that acc is just too bad to fix and I am completely wrong about this one. > I don't think you understand what MMR is. MMR is your rank, that's it. About that I know that if I have good MMR I get 25 lp and lose 15 lp, if I have bad I win 16 lp, I lose 20 lp. That is how I see MMR. Previously It was a rank, because ranking system worked entirely on MMR, but then the ranked system from bronze to challenger was introduced and we have it now. Rank and MMR are separate thing now. However MMR still is working like a hidden rank so ... we can call it a rank i guess. Wouldn't it be stupid to have your rank hidden from you? That is why we cannot treat MMR as a rank. Now it is just a hidden parameter of your points for winning and losing. My MMR here must be good for my rank so I will hit plat fast. Getting 25 lp feels good. If I am wrong about MMR then explain it to me, because you are more experienced than me senpai.
Creberus (EUNE)
: Making new champ is more fun for ALL players because the game gets new everyday (!) ... but you can't change a champ ... champs are the same meta always changes and that just works for few champs ... others' power won't change in metas and some of them will always be played. And Riot cares about weak champs ... they Rework them! There's no other way left for keeping a game fresh. anyways ... thanks for the talk.
> Making new champ is more fun for ALL players because the game gets new everyday I agree, but we have 150+ champions already. When is it enough? On 200? 300? And the champions that exist now have only one playstyle. > but you can't change a champ I can't. Riot can. They can rework or give AP scaling. Playing AP Tristana would be nice. AD Evelynn. AP Shaco. Why are those champions chained to only one playstyle, when Riot said that they want more variety for champions? They are doing the opposite of what they are promoting. That is lying. Instead of giving more variety they removed it: killed AP Shaco, AP Tris, AP Yi. Those playstyles would be fine with a little bit of nerfing, but I cannot call removing them a good thing for variety. > champs are the same Tell that to GP or Ryze. > meta always changes and that just works for few champsmeta always changes and that just works for few champs Yes. Meta. The thing that exist now and didn't exist earlier. It wasn't always like that. Earlier Riot wanted players to figure it all out themselves and play whatever was fun. Now we are forced to play whatever is meta. A non meta champion can't win 1v1 with a meta champion. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against meta, just ... this meta in jungle lasts for like 5-6 patches .... it is boring. > And Riot cares about weak champs ... they Rework them Yeah, completely changing them. Urgot rework was fine, WW rework was good, but Galio ... GP .... Ryze ... Btw, look up the old GP, they changed his mentality even. He is emo now, earlier he was a happy pirate and a fun champion. Now he is still ok, but ... was the change in his way of talking that needed? I liked him the way he was. > There's no other way left for keeping a game fresh. There is. Focusing on the champions that we already have and giving them more playstyles and variety, so that people can experiment and find something working. AP Master Yi is a good example, he was played by that one guy and he was so broken that everyone wanted to test it. If Riot nerfed AP Yi instead of removing him completely, he would be a fine playstyle. AP Shaco wasn't played by anyone. Even Shaco wasn't played, because people thought that he was a bad champion. Riot wanted to remove him from the game. Then some players started to play him AP and had successes. They promoted the champion .... and Riot killed AP Shaco as well. He is not viable anymore, he is barely playable.
Creberus (EUNE)
: Thanks for your comment. Well to protect myself (!) I should say: I guess Riot is not going to do what you say ... all they can do is to rework champions who have became useless during new Metas or new champions. Riot can't do anything to make Twisted Fate or Orianna's pick rate equal to Yasuo or Zed's ... So some champs DO have low pick rates and that doesn't mean they are weak or useless (I myself am Singed main ... Singed is almost one of the oldest champs but much more useful than these new champs!!!) About what you said about complication ... Some champions have hard gameplays and this actually makes them fun. And I think Players should try playing with new champions they unlock somewhere to learn how to play them, not reading the abilities for the first time during a game! And Hard gameplay doesn't mean it's bad ... I shouldn't say these here but ... There are some champions (they call them Heros) in other MOBA games whose gameplay is REAAAALLY twisted and hard AF but this actually makes them have more nominates for trying them. What people don't get (idk why) is what makes League new everyday (!) is these new champs and meta-changes ... and I like it. Tell me if there is anything I've missed or needs more explanation :)
Ori was already more popular than Zed and Yasuo, when she was stronger and in meta. You are right that Riot will not do it. They want to make new champions, that is what is fun for them. I would like for example Zed to be played both ad and ap and every other champ as well, so that we can have diversity. Garen is ad or tank, but it would be fun to play him ap with rabadons xd
Stevian21 (EUNE)
: Scripting
Maybe DDOS or other form of cheating, but his account doesn't show any forms of cheating. This guy might have a good KDA and win rate on bard, but he blows on other champions and looks like an ordinary player to me.
: Actually you can report them on the support page. I always do it in special cases and submit screenshots. You will not write "go kill yf" unpunished in my games.
Ok. Ty. Will try that later.
Destiny33 (EUNE)
: Bug splat
Click full repair. If it doesn't help, then contact Riot support team. They are kind and great. Also, if you get to settings then you might consider changing some of them. Hud settings sometimes bug out and can change a lot of things like: no mana bars and hp bars. Black Hp. or even no shop. and blank abilities or upgrades for them.
Creberus (EUNE)
: Champion Suggestion: Ruth, the Dark Raider
I want the already existing champs to get some love, instead of creating a new one, that might make the game even more unbalanced. Riot should focus on creating new playstyles for already existing champions, then create new champ. Also, this idea for a champ is lit, but the abilities should be simplier. I don't want another Kled with a passive so complex that before reading it the match will end. Something like: this champion grants a shield that blocks 300 dmg or this ability stuns for 3 sec and deals 150 base damage with 0.6 ad scaling. Keep it simple and complex at the same time and show us how he might look like.
: This game is working horribly wrong
The problem with summoner name and hp/mana is caused by the hud settings, try to change the settings. It might bug splat at first but should be fine later. It might also bug out after watching a movie or youtube, if your pc is lagging a lot or under a lot of pressure ... not mental pressure ... overheating or high usage of some components of pc. I hope it will help. It helped me, when I had the same problem. Oh, and it might also bug out if you leave the client open while sleeping at night, because ... idk rly. It just does.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: I don't think it's correct to judge the quality of a season based on your own climbing experience and in the middle of the current season. It really depends from person to person, how well they understand how to improve and climb. Your experience is gonna be skewed because we're just past the midseason changes Then there's the fact that players tend to underestimate what ranked is, they expect an easy experience, which is definitely not.
> I don't think it's correct to judge the quality of a season based on your own climbing experience and in the middle of the current season. Then tell me which junglers do you see in your games? Graves? Xin? Lee? Shaco? Trundle? Jax? Kha'Zix? Our experiences with the game are similar, because the meta dictates it. I can judge the quality of a season, since I play the game 4-5 years. I have seen many seasons. This one is the worst, but still playable. Maybe Season 9 won't be playable. Everybody with a lot of experience with a game can make a review on it, because they are correctly considered to have a lot of knowledge about the game. > It really depends from person to person, how well they understand how to improve and climb. Yes. For me it is not hard to climb, my MMR is strong. But for my friend it is horrible and he is stuck. In this season fixing MMR is hard. > Your experience is gonna be skewed because we're just past the midseason changes Which changed almost nothing xd I played half of this season already and my experience with the game in it was horrible. Maybe I can't say that S8 is bad, until it ends, but I can say that the first half of this season was ... bad. > Then there's the fact that players tend to underestimate what ranked is, they expect an easy experience, which is definitely not. It is easy, when you have a good MMR. With bad MMR you can't do anything. I fkd my main acc by trying to play duoQ with a friend, so I am kinda forced to play on my smurfs. At least I have a lot of them lol. This one is unlucky tho. I named it QC so I have to play Shaco only. Shaco is such a pathetic champion. I would already hit plat with something else. Maybe with Ori or LB.
Egillion (EUW)
: Mordekaiser is back ! Riot has done it again !
Enes52GS (EUW)
: Death sworn shaco
Yup. Would be great. Also arcade could make Shaco look like a crazy jester. Blood moon would also work nicely. I am still waiting for Star Guardian Urgot tho.
BlueStr (EUNE)
: Too much damage?
I feel the same. Still am able to climb rather easily, but the game feels chaotic and lucky. Almost as if there was no skill included. I just need to stalk my enemy to win lol.
QancerClown (EUNE)
: Not dying, but Fortnite is beating it and harshly. > Also this is my personal opinion and If you dont agree with me its fine, but try to bring concrete arguments so we can debate about it. I am happy that you consider other people's opinions too :) > I am tired of seeing posts, videos and complains about how league of legends is dying, how league of legends became a trash game over the years, how Fortnite is going to be the future. But it is quite true, that Fortnite will be the future. League is not dying, but won't be as great as in Season 5. Riot will probably never gain back the trust that they lost. > Almost every time that I see a post on this forum it is to complain about the game, whether about the champion that are being released, the balance of those champions, the meta, skins, toxicity or even the loots/hextech crafting/events. Everybody is complaining always, about something, it is a trend, to call this game garbage. People complain because Riot did a lot of mistakes, that they said they won't do. If you watched their videos, you would know that they said some things about changes, and then they did the things that they said not to do. We have right to be complaining when they lie. > I saw a video where a guy was complaining about Galio, WW, and Urgot reworks, when they were champions that nobody played before, this is just being dishonest. I agree that WW and Urgot needed a rework, but Galio? He was fine. Now he is just .... idk how to say it. Generic? He isn't Galio anymore. Old WW wasn't even a champion, he could 1v1 smb without you playing him. Urgot was disgusting and gj Riot at changing him. > Dont change the game, and people will get bored and move on to another game, change the game people dont like it because they want to have the same feeling they had when they started playing. The problem that I see isn't about the amount of changes, but about what is changed. The old jungle for example was better, with buffs for every camp. Riot removes good things and replaces them with ... plants? This is not a good change. > even the loots/hextech crafting/events. Mostly because those things are bugged as fk. Sometimes my loot doesn't even open. Hextech crafting gives useless things like emoticons, that I never use. Events are fine, but that clash was just pathetic. > Buff assasins, adc mains will cry, nerf assasins, assasins main will cry. You are right. Then Riot sees those crybabies and changes the whole class, to make them ... more broken. Assassins are suppoused to oneshot, just ... why Duskblade has to do it, instead of the champion itself? I just rly hate Duskblade and am abusing the shit out of it. > Try to come up with new ideas and new rank system to improve the player's experience, people will not like it and write on reddit to show their frustration. The new ranked system might be good actually. When you reed about it, it makes sense. I just hope that Riot doesn't fk it up. > they want to do like their favorite streamer, Tyler1 or hashinsin or Iwilldominate or W/e I watch them and they have some valid points to be angry, except for some things that Hashinshin says. They still play and we probably play only because of them. If not for T1 and IWD I would probably leave League out of frustration about the game. The return of T1 actually helped me to return to the game, when I left it for 3-4 months. > But thats not a reason to shit in the hand that is feeding you I agree. I just hope that they will watch their own videos about changes and ask themselves if they lied. > Most of us play this game hours and hours a day or week and yet the only thing we do is complain. Not everybody, I am climbing and complaining xd Abusing the most idiotic item in the game: Duskblade. Deathfire Grasp was less broken and more fun, they should just bring that back. > Nobody is forced to play this game, if you are bored of it just uninstall. I uninstalled it like ... 15 times already xd > We had the new honor system, the event and missions that give you free extra blue essence, free skins and chests, reworked runes Ok. I will tell you why they quit. Honor system doesn't work at all. Honor level doesn't increase, which gives impression that we don't make any progress. The events and missions are fine, but BE instead of IP is stupid. I play a lot of games, and they grant me a capsule with champion shards that I have to exchange for BE. Like wtf. It is a lot of unneeded work to do, then I get 3 shards work of 90 BE. Yeah. For fkn 30 games? I would get like 1500 IE already or more probably. Free skins make them worth nothing. Everybody has my skin, so it is not even worth to buy a skin. Runes? Riot said that they will give more combinations of playstyles or more variety, but they did the opposite of that. Riot why are you fkn lying. > The sad part is that a lot of people pretend to LOVE this game, how can you love something or being passionate about it and quit league forever because you got R by Cho'gath and eventually one shot by this tank. They pretend to be leaving the game, because they LOVE IT. Or at least love the memory of how it was 3 years ago. About Cho'gath, do you see the irony of what you said? Oneshot by a tank. You know that tanks shouldn't oneshot right? > How is it possible to quit a game youve played for year for such minor reason. If it were only one reason, then it would be hard. It still is hard and was hard for me, when I quit it, but I am back xd Dude, we are all addicted to this game. Otherwise we wouldn't play it after those changes and lies. > Not to mention that the meta is always changing and what is strong this patch will eventually get nerfed the patch after, etc. The problem isn't the meta, but that some champions don't work in other playstyles. RIP AP Shaco, he is still playable, but not viable. Poor PinkWard has to do some weird shit to make it work, like hybrid AP-ish build. > it doesnt feel like an old game because Riot always rework old champ, old items, old mechanics, etc. I agree. I am not against the changes. I am against bad changes. If people would not complain some chamions would kill you with a fart. Also Riot fkd up the client of the game, it works worse, if you have it open a long time it slows down, it has bugs and glitches. It is just worse than the old one. The most anoying is it performance, which was ok with the first patch, but then it dropped a lot and in 8.11 it just works badly. Also Riot reworked a lot of good champions into some abominations. Old GP was more cheerful, old Shaco was about outplaying, now you just run and oneshot, old Ryze was ... ok, he was reworked so many times, that I don't even know the old Ryze xd Old items ... Deathfire Grasp was ok. Better than this broken Suckblade. Like, why does this item has 99% slow, when the enemy is dead before they can feel the slow xd Riot is also bringing back an item from the past: Atma’s Reckoning. It was removed because it was broken as fk. Now they want it back. Old mechanics are the souls of those champions. If they are changed, the champion that you love is no longer the same champion. A slight change I can understand, but changing it completely is just wrong. People who play those champions feel crushed mentally after those changes. They don't know what to do and what to play. I used to main LB, after she was reworked I left her. Now she is back and I am happy. I would play her if my main acc weren't dead. I fkd up MMR on it. > That's why Epic is coming with new weapons, jetpacks, and try to include fancy things that are really hated by the community, and then remove them 1 patch later. That is why I love Epic. They know that if something is hated they should remove it, before it is loved. League lacks that mentality. They keep the bad changes for the whole season, so that they can remove it in the next season and add more bad changes, which will be removed in the following season after the new season lol (Which of those mentalities is more logical?) > You can always improve by playing league and this what makes it an incredible competitive game. Yes, you can improve, unless Riot changes everything that you know again and all that knowledge is useless then xd > LoL is miles away from other games when it comes to Esports, and considering Esports is the future of the gaming industry, Riot is right to focus a lot on their pro scene. I agree that Riot is good at those events and is ahead of competition. But ... they should focus on the game for us, not for pro players, because pro players can play everything and will manage with the changes. They get paid for that. We don't. I want to play a fun game and progress in it. I could do that in the past and felt like a god. Now I am still progressing, but that feeling of enjoyment in gone and I don't feel like outplaying people. I just oneshot them a little bit faster than they can oneshot me. Like on a cowboy movie with Clint Eastwood, who is faster at killing the enemy wins lol > it is not possible to perfectly balance every single champion as well and that is why there is a ban system Yes, and we get 5 bans for each teams. Every team will ban 3 the same champions, which means that we banned 7 champions, from 150+. I can explain it faster this way: I know that the enemy will play a meta champion, so it will be a broken kha zix, a broken xin, a broken graves, a broken trundle, a broken jax, a broken yi or a broken ww. But my teammate wants me to ban a broken Zed. What do I do? I ban graves. They pick Xin. The game is fkn hard and my squishy champion cannot 1v1 Xin. Mid won't help me with a crab, so i don't get the mid prority and die. The game is over. Or there is a slight chance, that the enemy will pick a Zac. I can get a crab and win the game. Those bans are useless as fk, when this many jng champs are meta.
> here is always a way to counterplay, you can always pick a champion that is strong vs the strongest pick of the moment. Back in the days you could main AP Soraka mid and get to diamond if you were skillful enough, now it is imposible, bc a not meta champ will lose with a meta champ. And tell me please a counterplay vs Zoe, when she came out, she was plainly broken back then. > It is not possible to monitor every single player to avoid toxicity and even if you manage to do so, I bet 40% of the player base at least will complain about how they are stalked, and how unfair their ban was, etc. My ban on EUW was completely fair and just. The second ban too. Weird that I don't get banned on EUNE, even though I play here for 4-5 years lol > Is that Riot's fault if the community is toxic? Of course it is Riot's fault. Players are frustrated because the game is bad. You are a new player (2 years) so you don't know about a lot of changes, but the game was perfect in Season 5 and they made some drastic changes. Now, for an experienced player like me it is CHAOS. I can still manage, and probably get to diamond with only Shaco, but ... god damn it. Most of the maches feel so random and it feels like luck, not skill. > It became a trend to be toxic lets be honest Again, I agree. I was toxic because it was trendy and my bans were absolutely deserved. Also I was a little bit frustrated about the game, or maybe a lot more than a little bit (Zoe was still meta). > clubs like L9 Yeah. They are toxic. They have a lot of skill tho. They are so good that you just need to mute them and watch. I learned a lot from RatIRL, but I still don't know his voice lol > toxicity will always exist if you anonymous Can't agree more on that. You are absolutely right. That is why Riot needs to focus on inting people and trolls. > you have the great option to mute everyone and even their emotes Good advice. I do that a lot and helps. Their ss too, because I am good with spoting things on the map and I stalk my enemy a lot. About the emotes ... why did they even made them. Riot said that the emotes aren't for BM-ing ... then what they are for. I only BM with them lol. I have never seen anybody using them in other way than BM. xd > Its sad ofc but it happens to everyone so ironically it makes it fair, because we all get at one point inted, or trolled, so at the end there is a balance as sometimes the troll wil be on your team and other times it will be in the enemy team and it will give you back the LP you unfairly lost. NO. It is not fair to get inted. Riot can do something about it, since we report those guys, but even tho I report a guy and even write a lot of feedback in my report, that dude is still playing and not banned. I feel like EUW works better. When I inted once they banned me. Just like that. On EUNE a guy inted 10 matches in a row and I was watching his account and he was still inting another day lol. > no need to be like "fck Rito garbage game ADC changes sucks, i uninstall" Hahahaha. ADC changes aren't good but also not bad. Some ADCs were killed, and that is bad as fk, but the meta changed and this is quite good. AP Kai'sa needs to be stopped tho. It is more broken than anything I have ever seen, except for that time when Duskblade and Dark Harvest were stronger and I could oneshot people with 1 aa. > When you criticize something, at least bring new ideas There are good ideas out there like removing Duskblade or DuoQ and many more. Also I would like AP Shaco to be revived from dead. > Yes I wish I could get more fragment keys because im Honor 4 and I feel like I dont get rewarded enough for being at this honor level, but im not going to cry about it, especially because its not a must its free loot/reward and it is an extra thing. See? And I am level 3 and I get so many keys that I don't have enough boxes for them. The honor system doesn't work properly. Also I play only Shaco so I don't even need that stuff, coz Shaco doesn't have a single good skin. > insane amount of things to know about, champions, roles, etc Riot should read this. We have enough of champions, do new champions, but don't release them so quickly. First they should add more playstyles to the existing champions, then create new ones. > A game like Fortnite, as popular as it is, will never be played for as long as League, because it will be repetitive at one point, and it is already starting to be. Nah. Fortnite can't be repetitive. They are updating it and the game is fun to play. It might be long-lasting like LoL. League is repetitive and we still play it, so it is not a problem. > This post is going to be long, if you want to discuss about it, please read it entirely, not only the two paragraphs that seems nice, or bad to you. Here for you bro. #brolovenohomo And fixed the first one for u. Bc i fkd up the quotations xd
: League is not dying. My opinion
Not dying, but Fortnite is beating it and harshly. > Also this is my personal opinion and If you dont agree with me its fine, but try to bring concrete arguments so we can debate about it. I am happy that you consider other people's opinions too :) > I am tired of seeing posts, videos and complains about how league of legends is dying, how league of legends became a trash game over the years, how Fortnite is going to be the future. But it is quite true, that Fortnite will be the future. League is not dying, but won't be as great as in Season 5. Riot will probably never gain back the trust that they lost. > Almost every time that I see a post on this forum it is to complain about the game, whether about the champion that are being released, the balance of those champions, the meta, skins, toxicity or even the loots/hextech crafting/events. Everybody is complaining always, about something, it is a trend, to call this game garbage. People complain because Riot did a lot of mistakes, that they said they won't do. If you watched their videos, you would know that they said some things about changes, and then they did the things that they said not to do. We have right to be complaining when they lie. > I saw a video where a guy was complaining about Galio, WW, and Urgot reworks, when they were champions that nobody played before, this is just being dishonest. I agree that WW and Urgot needed a rework, but Galio? He was fine. Now he is just .... idk how to say it. Generic? He isn't Galio anymore. Old WW wasn't even a champion, he could 1v1 smb without you playing him. Urgot was disgusting and gj Riot at changing him. > Dont change the game, and people will get bored and move on to another game, change the game people dont like it because they want to have the same feeling they had when they started playing. The problem that I see isn't about the amount of changes, but about what is changed. The old jungle for example was better, with buffs for every camp. Riot removes good things and replaces them with ... plants? This is not a good change. > even the loots/hextech crafting/events. Mostly because those things are bugged as fk. Sometimes my loot doesn't even open. Hextech crafting gives useless things like emoticons, that I never use. Events are fine, but that clash was just pathetic. > Buff assasins, adc mains will cry, nerf assasins, assasins main will cry. You are right. Then Riot sees those crybabies and changes the whole class, to make them ... more broken. Assassins are suppoused to oneshot, just ... why Duskblade has to do it, instead of the champion itself? I just rly hate Duskblade and am abusing the shit out of it. > Try to come up with new ideas and new rank system to improve the player's experience, people will not like it and write on reddit to show their frustration. The new ranked system might be good actually. When you reed about it, it makes sense. I just hope that Riot doesn't fk it up. > they want to do like their favorite streamer, Tyler1 or hashinsin or Iwilldominate or W/e I watch them and they have some valid points to be angry, except for some things that Hashinshin says. They still play and we probably play only because of them. If not for T1 and IWD I would probably leave League out of frustration about the game. The return of T1 actually helped me to return to the game, when I left it for 3-4 months. > But thats not a reason to shit in the hand that is feeding you I agree. I just hope that they will watch their own videos about changes and ask themselves if they lied. > Most of us play this game hours and hours a day or week and yet the only thing we do is complain. Not everybody, I am climbing and complaining xd Abusing the most idiotic item in the game: Duskblade. Deathfire Grasp was less broken and more fun, they should just bring that back. > Nobody is forced to play this game, if you are bored of it just uninstall. I uninstalled it like ... 15 times already xd > We had the new honor system, the event and missions that give you free extra blue essence, free skins and chests, reworked runes Ok. I will tell you why they quit. Honor system doesn't work at all. Honor level doesn't increase, which gives impression that we don't make any progress. The events and missions are fine, but BE instead of IP is stupid. I play a lot of games, and they grant me a capsule with champion shards that I have to exchange for BE. Like wtf. It is a lot of unneeded work to do, then I get 3 shards work of 90 BE. Yeah. For fkn 30 games? I would get like 1500 IE already or more probably. Free skins make them worth nothing. Everybody has my skin, so it is not even worth to buy a skin. Runes? Riot said that they will give more combinations of playstyles or more variety, but they did the opposite of that. Riot why are you fkn lying. > The sad part is that a lot of people pretend to LOVE this game, how can you love something or being passionate about it and quit league forever because you got R by Cho'gath and eventually one shot by this tank. They pretend to be leaving the game, because they LOVE IT. Or at least love the memory of how it was 3 years ago. About Cho'gath, do you see the irony of what you said? Oneshot by a tank. You know that tanks shouldn't oneshot right? > How is it possible to quit a game youve played for year for such minor reason. If it were only one reason, then it would be hard. It still is hard and was hard for me, when I quit it, but I am back xd Dude, we are all addicted to this game. Otherwise we wouldn't play it after those changes and lies. > Not to mention that the meta is always changing and what is strong this patch will eventually get nerfed the patch after, etc. The problem isn't the meta, but that some champions don't work in other playstyles. RIP AP Shaco, he is still playable, but not viable. Poor PinkWard has to do some weird shit to make it work, like hybrid AP-ish build. > it doesnt feel like an old game because Riot always rework old champ, old items, old mechanics, etc. I agree. I am not against the changes. I am against bad changes. If people would not complain some chamions would kill you with a fart. Also Riot fkd up the client of the game, it works worse, if you have it open a long time it slows down, it has bugs and glitches. It is just worse than the old one. The most anoying is it performance, which was ok with the first patch, but then it dropped a lot and in 8.11 it just works badly. Also Riot reworked a lot of good champions into some abominations. Old GP was more cheerful, old Shaco was about outplaying, now you just run and oneshot, old Ryze was ... ok, he was reworked so many times, that I don't even know the old Ryze xd Old items ... Deathfire Grasp was ok. Better than this broken Suckblade. Like, why does this item has 99% slow, when the enemy is dead before they can feel the slow xd Riot is also bringing back an item from the past: Atma’s Reckoning. It was removed because it was broken as fk. Now they want it back. Old mechanics are the souls of those champions. If they are changed, the champion that you love is no longer the same champion. A slight change I can understand, but changing it completely is just wrong. People who play those champions feel crushed mentally after those changes. They don't know what to do and what to play. I used to main LB, after she was reworked I left her. Now she is back and I am happy. I would play her if my main acc weren't dead. I fkd up MMR on it. > That's why Epic is coming with new weapons, jetpacks, and try to include fancy things that are really hated by the community, and then remove them 1 patch later. That is why I love Epic. They know that if something is hated they should remove it, before it is loved. League lacks that mentality. They keep the bad changes for the whole season, so that they can remove it in the next season and add more bad changes, which will be removed in the following season after the new season lol (Which of those mentalities is more logical?) > You can always improve by playing league and this what makes it an incredible competitive game. Yes, you can improve, unless Riot changes everything that you know again and all that knowledge is useless then xd > LoL is miles away from other games when it comes to Esports, and considering Esports is the future of the gaming industry, Riot is right to focus a lot on their pro scene. I agree that Riot is good at those events and is ahead of competition. But ... they should focus on the game for us, not for pro players, because pro players can play everything and will manage with the changes. They get paid for that. We don't. I want to play a fun game and progress in it. I could do that in the past and felt like a god. Now I am still progressing, but that feeling of enjoyment in gone and I don't feel like outplaying people. I just oneshot them a little bit faster than they can oneshot me. Like on a cowboy movie with Clint Eastwood, who is faster at killing the enemy wins lol > it is not possible to perfectly balance every single champion as well and that is why there is a ban system Yes, and we get 5 bans for each teams. Every team will ban 3 the same champions, which means that we banned 7 champions, from 150+. I can explain it faster this way: I know that the enemy will play a meta champion, so it will be a broken kha zix, a broken xin, a broken graves, a broken trundle, a broken jax, a broken yi or a broken ww. But my teammate wants me to ban a broken Zed. What do I do? I ban graves. They pick Xin. The game is fkn hard and my squishy champion cannot 1v1 Xin. Mid won't help me with a crab, so i don't get the mid prority and die. The game is over. Or there is a slight chance, that the enemy will pick a Zac. I can get a crab and win the game. Those bans are useless as fk, when this many jng champs are meta.
: Winning a game in season 8 is 100% Luck
I feel the same. It is 100% luck. Am about to hit plat, but it is like 10 inted games, then 10 wins, then 10 inted games, then 10 wins lol The game doesn't give that feeling of accomplishment anymore. I don't feel like I am outplaying people. I am just oneshoting them faster than they can oneshot me xd
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Whatever it's luck or skill depends on the number of games played. The more you play the less it's about luck, skill shows in your ability to climb over big number of games.
not anymore, i am just about to hit plat on this acc, even tho i play only this shitty shaco here, and I as well haven't seen a balanced match in this season lol, i hate this season but i will still try to hit diamond on this acc, if i get enough time from my busy life lol
Rioter Comments
King Lego (EUNE)
: Can a champion be toxic?!?
All those things that you all counted were fun. Do you see any champions now that are fun? Shaco can oneshot with duskblade as well as any other assassin and i can't say that any of them is fun. Not even Shaco. Some things deserved to be nerfed but instead they've got destroyed completely or removed. AP Yi could be altered into another playstyle if he was nerfed instead of killed. Old Nidalle spears were easy to dodge, but bugged. If they fixed them and nerfed them a bit, it would still be fun and fine. Riot is destroying the most fun playstyles instead of balancing them. AP Shaco is a good example, AP Tris, AD Evelynn, AP Soraka. If they were only nerfed a bit, instead of completely removed, they would be fun to play. Riot talks about giving players more variety, but they are doing the opposite by removing the playstyles that they hate, but other people love.
Rioter Comments
Kroxoboy (EUNE)
: Matchmaking sucks
Well. You should see my matches on my main. It was like: 2 plat, 2 golds and a bronze vs 4 golds and a silver. Doesn't make any sense, but somehow we had to play it and win easily. Lucky that a bronze player didn't feed. But that is just how the game works and this isn't even so unfair. More unfair and normals. I had 1 plat, 2 golds, a silver and a bronze vs 3 plats and 2 golds. I don't play normals since then. They are too broken and not fun at all.
Show more

QancerClown

Level 48 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion