Rioter Comments
: Bans are only issued if you broke the ToS. If you get reported 100 times in 20 games, but did nothing wrong, you won't get punished. I don't know why you think Riot has a personal vendetta against you and your family..
Loofy (EUW)
: lol. you think its 0 XD dont talk if you dont know. even 'ff 15' can be a reason to get permanently banned just like i was on my other account.
Loofy you are clown buddy. I don't know how people like you played this game. LOL
: not really that, i just like it when people who talk smack about me get punished for it because who doesn't
: Oh Yeah, I don't really care for the ban, but at least remove the ban until the event is over... then you can ban me again idk LOL
: TERRIBLE MATCHMAKING GOT ME BAN GREAT JOB riot
Great job riot. you are so toxic man i hope that you are get perma banned. Enjoy :)
Dapt (EUW)
: got permabanned I wasnt playing on my account
Don't lie peoples man. I'm sure that you are get permabanned cause you are toxic and now you want unbanned. I hope that riot will not unbann your account !!!
: Permanently Banned
This banned is deserved! You are toxic, now enjoy it :)
: How to not be toxic ...
i don't know why you are not permanent banned...
: PERMABAN NO REASON
This ban is deserved. You are salty.
: I think you deserve to be unbanned!
I think you not deserve to be unbanned !!
Karbonis (EUNE)
: atleast im not hardtsuck
haha kiddo you are 18 year's old :) go to school
Karbonis (EUNE)
: why would he get punished for talking shit? if you are %%%%ing stupid enough to take all the flame, you deserve 100% of it
I wish you to have every game players like this lee sin in your team kiddo. You are so toxic player EUNE
: Wrong board. Must be in "Jokes"
qko pate (EUNE)
: This system is pretty broken but Riot will not change it soon so... BTW ITS SO GOD **** TOXIC EMOTE ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^ If you are from china just stay in china..
Rioter Comments
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=COMBOBomboxPL,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=BBOrpdQo,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-10-17T19:11:18.003+0000) > > people who paids a lot of money in this game can to do what they want (to be a toxics, to troll every game) and riot close the eyes about this You clearly don't spend enough time on the boards. Every day or so someone says something like the following: "I have been banned for (...) but I've spent X euro on this account (...) I want my account back!" You know what happens to those individuals? They stay banned. Don't talk out of your arse mate. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
This is absurd, it's a complete farce. So we have to sit and let them do what they want to do... that's what you're trying to tell me. I can't belive it :( {{sticker:sg-janna}}
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Feedback is intended to rarely happen. Spending money doesn't protect people, otherwise we wouldn't see complaints about people getting banned for their behaviour on accounts they spent hundreds of euro on.
actually this is bullshits buddy people who paids a lot of money in this game can to do what they want (to be a toxics, to troll every game) and riot close the eyes about this :) If i say something wrong i'll have instants punishment from riot cause i not paid money in this game.. Nvm :)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Rank 1 Jhin

Level 154 (EUNE)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion